ECT Dear wolves/wolf-ette's, children of the devil, Cain, Jr.'s,: What sins?

God's Truth

Matthew 24:35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

We have a lot of people here who preach how Jesus' words passed away and Paul is the master of that down fall. NEVER! We have people here who claim Jesus' words were life for some and life to no one else and it is determined according to earthly things like ethnicity! NEVER!

God's Truth

Listen to what my opponents are saying, They say earthly things surpass the spiritual. They are badly mistaken not knowing God or the scriptures.

john w

Hall of Fame
Listen to what my opponents are saying, They say earthly things surpass the spiritual. They are badly mistaken not knowing God or the scriptures.

The opposite of spiritual is not earthly, you stupid moron-false dichotomy.

Danoh

You have to obey to get saved, and to stay saved.

Jesus is the Truth, and the Way, and the Life.

He tells you what you have to do to enter.

You had better do what he says.

Proverbs 14:12 There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

If you have always believed your above assertion about salvation, then you have always been not only always confused, but lost.

I know plenty of people who have always believed your same confusion.

Their good intention, nevertheless the road to hell that said fool intention ignorant of the fact that Christ died for our sins, is ever paved with.

Romans 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

Romans 5:9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

Romans 5:10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

Titus 3:3 For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another. 3:4 But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared, 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; 3:6 Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour; 3:7 That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

God's Truth

If you have always believed your above assertion about salvation, then you have always been not only always confused, but lost.

I know plenty of people who have always believed your same confusion.

Their good intention, nevertheless the road to hell that said fool intention ignorant of the fact that Christ died for our sins, is ever paved with.

What demented person would say obeying Jesus is the road to hell?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[As a reminder God's Truth is number 39 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in "The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians) category. :burnlib: ] Living to please the flesh is earthly...

You cannot please God (Heb 11:6) because you are not in Christ (2 Pe 2:1).
mesongles.gif

john w

Hall of Fame
You have to obey to get saved, and to stay saved.

Jesus is the Truth, and the Way, and the Life.

He tells you what you have to do to enter.

You had better do what he says.
Translation: The Lord Jesus Christ died for nothing, in vain.

You grievous wolf-get out of our territory. You'd better shuck your satanic "repent...stop sinning!!!" doctrine of devils,or the LORD God will send you to hell, for spitting at the cross, and resurrection, as the sole solution to the sin/sins issue, moron, devil child.

john w

Hall of Fame
Living to please the flesh is earthly. Just like you please your fleshy tongue when you say any ole evil thing that comes to your mind.

You drunk-you don't even know your own "argument," idiot:
They say earthly things surpass the spiritual. They are badly mistaken not knowing God or the scriptures.

The opposite of spiritual is not earthly, you stupid moron-false dichotomy.

john w

Hall of Fame
Fight it forever, or not, but you will never ever get around the fact that you have to obey Jesus.

Made up, satanic one-the Lord Jesus Christ died for all of my sins, forgave me all of my trespasses, died for me when I was an unrepetent sinner,died for the ungodly, unrepetent sinner, justifies the unrepentent, ungodly sinner.

Romans 4:5 KJV But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

Romans 5:6 KJV For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

Romans 5:8 KJV But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

You've been shown this, over, and over, and yet still flip the bird at the LORD God, and His Christ, spitting at both of them.

God's Truth

2 Corinthians 13:5 Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not realize that Christ Jesus is in you--unless, of course, you fail the test?

If you have to examine yourself, then you are not saved because you do not know that you are living through the Spirit because you are NOT LIVING through the Spirit, or else you would be living through the Spirit deliberately and thus know.

God's Truth

Translation: The Lord Jesus Christ died for nothing, in vain.

You grievous wolf-get out of our territory. You'd better shuck your satanic "repent...stop sinning!!!" doctrine of devils,or the LORD God will send you to hell, for spitting at the cross, and resurrection, as the sole solution to the sin/sins issue, moron, devil child.

Jesus did not die in vain, he died to reconcile us to God so that we do not have to clean ourselves to go to a temple because we are made clean and become the temple.