ECT Dear wolves/wolf-ette's, children of the devil, Cain, Jr.'s,: What sins?

Derf

Just add the following to their post...

At its' beginning, add the word "spoiler" in brackets [ ].

At its end, add that same word, again in brackets, but this time, with a forward slash / before the word "spoiler."

Or, simply reference the post # that appears at the top left of their post, and mention the part you are posting about.

There are other ways, as well. But those two are the least cumbersome to initiate, when using a Smartphone.

Good ideas! I actually thought of the spoiler option after I got Steko's response. And I did go back and edit my post when I got to a keyboard.

God's Truth

I wonder how many sins she believes the Lord missed when Christ died for our sins/forgave us all trespasses 2000 years before we were even born.

You don't enter that grace without coming to Jesus with living faith.

Living faith is faith with right actions.

See Romans 5:2,James 2;14, 17, 20, and 22.

God's Truth

How can one be risen with Christ if he is not first cleansed from all unrighteousness?
Nang's religious practices testify that she has not been crucified, buried, and risen with Christ.

:idunno:

We confess and repent of our sins that is how we die to the flesh.

Tell me how you eat the flesh of Jesus every day if you do not obey?

How do you live through Jesus if you do not obey?

How does Jesus live through you if you do not obey?

john w

Hall of Fame
What sins?

The sins you keep doing.

The sins people do not repent of.

Jesus died for all sins that you repent of.

Sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.....

The demon does not get that:

1. The reason He died for our sins, is that we cannot repent, as in "stop sinning," of all of our sins, to the standard set by a holy LORD God-100% compliance, and....

2. We commit sins we do not even know we commit....Had any bad thoughts today? Rhetorical q, ..

3. Sin is not just avoiding doing, what is wrong, but failure to always do what is right, and "coming short of the glory of God," in what we do, do not do, in what we think, how we do not think,....

4. Remember your sins of 23 years ago? Yesterday? Rhetorical q.

You vile, wicked Galatians 1 perverter.

Danoh

We confess and repent of our sins that is how we die to the flesh.

Tell me how you eat the flesh of Jesus every day if you do not obey?

How do you live through Jesus if you do not obey?

How does Jesus live through you if you do not obey?

I have to believe that overall, you basically mean no intended harm toward others by your above stated errors.

I have to believe that yours is concern for another's soul.

You're still wrong, nevertheless.

For...spin this works salvation of yours how you will - Christ was crucified that you might live.

2 Corinthians 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. 5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

You would that others view themselves as the sin that He ALONE could; and that He ALONE HAD TO; and that He ALONE DID take on AS IF HIS OWN - in - our - stead.

Galatians 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? 3:3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

Ephesians 2:4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, 2:5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved; ) 2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: 2:7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast. 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them. 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;

By grace, through faith - NOT - of works, lest ANY man should boast.

And the Ephesians addressed there are GENTILES - as Abraham was - "when he was in UN-Circumcision."

Galatians 3:6 Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.

john w

Hall of Fame
What sins?

The sins you keep doing.

The sins people do not repent of.
What sins? He died for them all,including those we do not "stop doing," forgiving all of my/our trespasses. They are in hell.

That is why He died. You reject it. We know. If you can repent of all your sins, as in stop sinning all the time(which you can't do, you un-convicted demon), there was no reason for Him to come to earth, and die, moron.

God's Truth

I have to believe that overall, you basically mean no intended harm toward others by your above stated errors.

I have to believe that yours is concern for another's soul.

You're still wrong, nevertheless.

For...spin this works salvation of yours how you will - Christ was crucified that you might live.

By grace, through faith - NOT - of works, lest ANY man should boast.

The Jews USED to be able to boast in the purification works that they did, i.e. circumcision.

That is why Paul says it is not of the circumcision by hands but by the Spirit.

Paul even tells us that the boasting they did was circumcision.

Galatians 6:13 Not even those who are circumcised keep the law, yet they want you to be circumcised that they may boast about your circumcision in the flesh.

Again, the works Paul is speaking about that no longer save are the purification works which circumcision of the flesh is the sign of.

And the Ephesians addressed there are GENTILES - as Abraham was - "when he was in UN-Circumcision."

Galatians 3:6 Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.

Right, that is BEFORE circumcision, but NOT before obedience. LOL

Wick Stick

"Party on, Garth!"
waynes-world_l.jpg

God's Truth

What sins? He died for them all,including those we do not "stop doing," forgiving all of my/our trespasses. They are in hell.
If you keep doing them, then they are not in hell, they are in your body coming out of your heart.

Matthew 15:9 For out of the heart come evil thoughts--murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander

That is why He died. You reject it. We know. If you can repent of all your sins, as in stop sinning all the time(which you can't do, you un-convicted demon), there was no reason for Him to come to earth, and die, moron.

Jesus died to wash us.

That does not mean you do not have to repent of your sins.

He washes us of the sins we repent of doing.

God's Truth

Read this scripture, there were Corinthian believers who sinned and needed to repent.

2 Corinthians 12:21 I am afraid that when I come again my God will humble me before you, and I will be grieved over many who have sinned earlier and have not repented of the impurity, sexual sin and debauchery in which they have indulged.

Did you read that?
Paul says to those who are saved that they had to REPENT OF SINS.

Revelation 2:5 Remember the height from which you have fallen! Repent and do the things you did at first. If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place.

Read these scriptures, what are they being disciplined for if they did not make mistakes and sin.

1 Corinthians 11:32 When we are judged by the Lord, we are being disciplined so that we will not be condemned with the world.

Did you read that?

Why is Jesus disciplining you if you have no sins?

Hebrews 12:5 And you have forgotten that word of encouragement that addresses you as sons: “My son, do not make light of the Lord’s discipline, and do not lose heart when he rebukes you,

Hebrews 12:6 because the Lord disciplines those he loves, and he punishes everyone he accepts as a son.”

Hebrews 12:11 No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.

James 3:2 We all stumble in many ways. If anyone is never at fault in what he says, he is a perfect man, able to keep his whole body in check.

We are told to workout our salvation. If you were saved and have no sin ever because as you say it is all in hell, then there would be nothing to work out.

Philippians 2:12 Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed--not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence--continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling,

God's Truth

How can one be risen with Christ if he is not first cleansed from all unrighteousness?
Nang's religious practices testify that she has not been crucified, buried, and risen with Christ.

:idunno:

Galatians 5:24 Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the sinful nature with its passions and desires.

That means we will no longer be sinful with our passions and desires.

john w

Hall of Fame
Because you repented of them/stopped doing them, correct?

Wrong. If I did, than the Saviour need not die for them, you moron.

All of my sins that I have committed,or will commit, because I have not repented of all of them, cannot repent of all future sins, were taken care of 2000+ years ago, by the dbr. What sins? They are in hell.

If I could repent of all of them, the Saviour need not have come to die for them, moron, demon.

john w

Hall of Fame
If you keep doing them, then they are not in hell, they are in your body coming out of your heart.

Matthew 15:9 For out of the heart come evil thoughts--murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander

Jesus died to wash us.

That does not mean you do not have to repent of your sins.

He washes us of the sins we repent of doing.

Wrong-He died for them, moron. Every last one of them.

No, if He did nor die for every last one of them, they are still on Him, and He is in hell, you pervert.

Hebrews 9:28 KJV So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

And you just condemned yourself, by your own words, to hell, idiot.