Day Of Rest

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
What did I mean?
Shalom Squeaky.

When you said what? You know what you meant, unless you were just mouthing the words, repeating what someone else said, which would not be your own words or what you said, or unless you said something that you do not understand, which you may have done.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom Squeaky.

When you said what? You know what you meant, unless you were just mouthing the words, repeating what someone else said, which would not be your own words or what you said, or unless you said something that you do not understand, which you may have done.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Why does that mean that?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Shalom! Hi meshak. I do not understand if you intend to be acting on behalf of Squeaky or what you mean that Squeaky does not mind if you intervene. I do not know for what reason you would need to intervene. In what do you believe that you have intervened? Squeaky is not being harassed. If you think that I am harassing Squeaky you are wrong. I hope and pray the best for you. Shalom. Jacob.
what you are doing harassment, friend.
It is not a good Christian thing to do.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
been watching him for thirteen years

and if he wanted to end it, he'd just ignore jacob instead of responding to him

I said
That is a lie. And I'm obligated to answer any posts on my thread.

1 Pet 3:15
15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts, and always be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear;
(NKJ)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
no meshak - he's a troll, looking for contention and strife

this is what I mean, you don't know him.

You guys don't like him because he is exposing the whole truth about the scripture.

I don't agree with him 100% but essential things are all in line with what Jesus says.