Day Of Rest

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You don't seem to understand or accept what he says. Why do you ask him questions?

that's why he is saying you are heckling.

It is not a good Christian thing to do.
Shalom meshak.

I believe you are saying that I should not or cannot ask Squeaky questions. This is not the case. Questions are how we learn. Some people would rather debate instead. You do not understand what you are saying to me here. Also, I posted in response to Squeaky, not you. I do not understand why you are responding to my post to Squeaky.

Also, I am a Jew.

Shalom.

Jacob

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Shalom meshak.

I believe you are saying that I should not or cannot ask Squeaky questions. This is not the case. Questions are how we learn. Some people would rather debate instead. You do not understand what you are saying to me here. Also, I posted in response to Squeaky, not you. I do not understand why you are responding to my post to Squeaky.

Also, I am a Jew.

Shalom.

Jacob

No, you are not addressing me but I have right to intervene when I see my brother is being harassed.

Jesus says carry each other's burdens.

I have done that for you too and I know you did not appreciate it. But squeaky does not mind when I intervene.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
No, you are not addressing me but I have right to intervene when I see my brother is being harassed.

Jesus says carry each other's burdens.

I have done that for you too and I know you did not appreciate it. But squeaky does not mind when I intervene.
Shalom! Hi meshak. I do not understand if you intend to be acting on behalf of Squeaky or what you mean that Squeaky does not mind if you intervene. I do not know for what reason you would need to intervene. In what do you believe that you have intervened? Squeaky is not being harassed. If you think that I am harassing Squeaky you are wrong. I hope and pray the best for you. Shalom. Jacob.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Why are you doing this?
Shalom Squeaky. I do not know what you believe that I am doing. But I can assure you that I am helping you with what you are saying, and if it is correct. Thank you. Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom Squeaky. I do not know what you believe that I am doing. But I can assure you that I am helping you with what you are saying, and if it is correct. Thank you. Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Why do you pervert everything?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Why do you pervert everything?
Shalom Squeaky.

I do not know what you are saying or what you are talking about. Are you saying that this is the opinion that you have of me? Thank you for answering.

Shalom.

Jacob