Creationists stumped by new hominid fossils

iouae

Your belief system is heretical. God did not create proto humans lie some mad scientist who couldn't get it quite right

I look forward to your alternative non-heretical explanation of where H. naledi came from.

6days

Clearly you don't understand this stuff
I understand this stuff... I don't believe this stuff.
Greg Jennings said:
so allow me to explain: if humans and apes share a common ancestor, it has to be an ape because humans are more advanced.Why would the ancestor of humans and all living ape me to explain: if humans and apes share a common ancestor, it has to be an ape because humans are more advanced. Why would the ancestor of humans and all living apes NOT be an ape? It HAS to be an ape. That would be the only option! And that's why evolutionary scientists say it was an ape! Not only that, but if it is the ancestor of all modern apes (that includes the small gibbon species) then it would be a very very primitive ape. Something that chimpanzees look advanced next to. That thing on your shoulders isn't an ornament. Use it to think.
OK. .. I'm thinking that you can't see you are using circular reasoning?
Greg Jennings said:
Hope that clears that up for you. Do you have any citations for anything you're saying about these "frauds"?
Well I think it was you that brought up the subject of fraud. Why don't you open a new thread on that?

Greg Jennings

I understand this stuff... I don't believe this stuff.
Your loss

OK. .. I'm thinking that you can't see you are using circular reasoning?
Nope. Explain

Well I think it was you that brought up the subject of fraud. Why don't you open a new thread on that?

You listed about 7 supposed (by you) frauds of "evolutionism." I told you that I can't find sources online corroborating your claims. If they exist, then feel free to back up your words with something

6days

You listed about 7 supposed (by you) frauds of "evolutionism." I told you that I can't find sources online corroborating your claims. If they exist, then feel free to back up your words with something
What post number?
Why not create a new thread on that topic?
Edit
I found the post you refer to.
I had mentioned fossils of apes that evolutionists tried to make more human like with their descriptions to help sell evolutionism.
It was you who brought up the subject of fraud... a slightly different topic.

Last edited:

Greg Jennings

What post number?
Why not create a new thread on that topic?
Edit
I found the post you refer to.
I had mentioned fossils of apes that evolutionists tried to make more human like with their descriptions to help sell evolutionism.
It was you who brought up the subject of fraud... a slightly different topic.

Can you provide citations corroborating what you're saying? Real sources?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
homo-naledi-fossils-yec-scorecard2.png

iouae

"Originally Posted by Greg Jennings
so allow me to explain: if humans and apes share a common ancestor, it has to be an ape because humans are more advanced.Why would the ancestor of humans and all living ape me to explain: if humans and apes share a common ancestor, it has to be an ape because humans are more advanced. Why would the ancestor of humans and all living apes NOT be an ape? It HAS to be an ape. That would be the only option! And that's why evolutionary scientists say it was an ape! Not only that, but if it is the ancestor of all modern apes (that includes the small gibbon species) then it would be a very very primitive ape. Something that chimpanzees look advanced next to. That thing on your shoulders isn't an ornament. Use it to think."

Or maybe God created apes, and God created proto-humans.

And maybe after mass extinctions of say the dinosaurs at the K-T boundary, God created a whole new biome of whole new mammals.

I don't think its "either evolution or creationism".

God's "playing" with different biomes, terraforming the ancient worlds, looks to atheists like evolution, but it is simply God being The Great Geneticicst.

iouae

Even the scientists who found H. naledi cannot say if it is ancient or modern.

The three creationists cannot place it consistently.

Because it is found in no known strata, it cannot be dated by the layer it is found in.

One thing I believe fools folks is brain size. Many creatures with tiny brains function fine. Ants function pretty well. Sharks do too. Birds are pretty smart. A human with half the size brain of modern man could function fine.

Women, because of their smaller size, have smaller brains on average than men, and NOBODY is calling them less smart than men - certainly not me :)

6days

Can you provide citations corroborating what you're saying? Real sources?

I had said this before. ..
"Lets look at the first one air mentioned. Richard Leakey and Roger Lewin in 'Origins' called Aegyptopitithecus zeuxis the ancestor that humans share with all living apes. That's simply is a statement of faith and nothing to do with science. This 6Kg creature is simply an extinct ape. Evolutionists acknowledge that this creature is simply an ape.

6days

Women, because of their smaller size, have smaller brains on average than men, and NOBODY is calling them less smart than men - certainly not me :)
But it hasn't always been that way. Evolutionists thought women were not as highly evolved as men. Darwin thought that having a woman was better than having a dog.
Thank goodness science helps keep silly evolutionary beliefs somewhat in check. Otherwise we might still think that black people are not as highly evolved as whites.

Greg Jennings

I had said this before. ..
"Lets look at the first one air mentioned. Richard Leakey and Roger Lewin in 'Origins' called Aegyptopitithecus zeuxis the ancestor that humans share with all living apes. That's simply is a statement of faith and nothing to do with science. This 6Kg creature is simply an extinct ape. Evolutionists acknowledge that this creature is simply an ape.

6, I'd like a citation corroborating anything you said about the "embellishments" by scientists. Sorry, but your say-so isn't good enough

Greg Jennings

But it hasn't always been that way. Evolutionists thought women were not as highly evolved as men. Darwin thought that having a woman was better than having a dog.
Trying to bring down evolution by attaching outdated ideas to it? Again? I'm shocked
Thank goodness science helps keep silly evolutionary beliefs somewhat in check. Otherwise we might still think that black people are not as highly evolved as whites.
Yes, because it was "evolutionists" who claimed that blacks were meant to be slaves because they bore the mark of Cain, right? Oh no, that was the Christians! Gasp!

iouae

Ouch!!

I don't think the churches have a glorious history in promoting equality of the races. Or even equality of the sexes. This is not an area where religious folks can claim any superiority over evolutionists.

6days

Ouch!!

I don't think the churches have a glorious history in promoting equality of the races. Or even equality of the sexes. This is not an area where religious folks can claim any superiority over evolutionists.
Religion ... nope.
God's Word. ...yup.

Interplanner

The reason all this is moot is that the pre-deluge world was extremely weird and bizarre. It did not happen by slow evolution. You have no one cornered or stumped.

The idea that there is a stage of humanity that looks ape-like and so dumb they can't start fires and are eating berries and gravel is just how the state-run uniformitarian wants us to see things, so they spend millions on their dioramas in NYC and WA DC.

"It's science at its worst" says former correspondent for the ECONOMIST G. Hancock. The pre deluge world was giantist, long-lived, technologically unapproachable, universal. They lived around dinosaurs and had mastered some of them, as artwork from Naszca and the Mediterranean show.

All you have to do is look at one ancient wall in Peru and you'll know that these debates about hominids are pretty much rubbish. The pre deluge people could size granite in totally irregular shapes, extremely smooth, staple it with poured metal, transport it hundreds of miles, and the final structure was earthquake proof. The same poured staples are found in SE Asia. Extremely accurate sun calendars from Mexico and S America are also found in Australia and China.

I can reprint the annotated bibliography for my next novel, but it's getting pretty thick, and mixed with general (glossary) information.

Evolution was created to keep the upper Saxon classes in charge. It says so on the title page. That's why there was so much cooperation between the Third Reich and the English Friday Club, Moseleyites, etc. Right up into Whitehall. If the Christian doctrine of individual rights endowed by a Creator endured, the white race and classes would collapse. Evolution is the Aryan upper classes re-invading the United States to decimate the idea of a personal Creator and God-given rights. Nazi thinkers went to Dr. Sanger in Pasadena in 1910 to find out how to deal with inferior races. The State was supposed to be god, granting rights and telling you against all common sense what 'science' was. The same irrationalists who said that Germans were started when a lightning bolt struck a bio-rich pond in HyperBorea, or that 'certain primitive peoples in the island nations could not bear children', were the same folks who accepted evolution.

iouae

The idea that there is a stage of humanity that looks ape-like and so dumb they can't start fires and are eating berries and gravel is just how the state-run uniformitarian wants us to see things, so they spend millions on their dioramas in NYC and WA DC.

"It's science at its worst" says former correspondent for the ECONOMIST G. Hancock. The pre deluge world was giantist, long-lived, technologically unapproachable, universal. They lived around dinosaurs and had mastered some of them, as artwork from Naszca and the Mediterranean show.

All you have to do is look at one ancient wall in Peru and you'll know that these debates about hominids are pretty much rubbish. The pre deluge people could size granite in totally irregular shapes, extremely smooth, staple it with poured metal, transport it hundreds of miles, and the final structure was earthquake proof. The same poured staples are found in SE Asia. Extremely accurate sun calendars from Mexico and S America are also found in Australia and China.

I can reprint the annotated bibliography for my next novel, but it's getting pretty thick, and mixed with general (glossary) information.

You are right that the Pre-Deluge humans had advanced technology, could build like we cannot today etc.

I don't believe there is any evidence that humans coexisted with dinosaurs, but I am open to evidence along that line. Carl Baugh used to speak of a human footprint in a dinosaur one, but this is not conclusive at all.

I do believe there was a Pre-Genesis 1:2 world with "primitive" proto-humans or hominids. It shows to me God was experimenting in anticipation of creating modern man 6000 years ago.

Hominid fossils are only found in recent strata in the geological record.

6days

Yes, because it was "evolutionists" who claimed that blacks were meant to be slaves because they bore the mark of Cain, right? Oh no, that was the Christians! Gasp!
Again...you are partly correct.
Some Christians made that mistake and justified sinful actions, but the Mark of Cain in God's Word says nothing about it being black skin nor a different race.

It was a hardcore evolutionist who admitted that racism increased by orders of magnitude after Darwins first book...and comments from Darwin such as "At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilized races of man will almost certainly exterminate, and replace, the savage races throughout the world. At the same time the anthropomorphous apes ... will no doubt be exterminated. The break between man and his nearest allies will then be wider, for it will intervene between man in a more civilized state, as we may hope, even than the Caucasian, and some ape as low as a baboon, instead of as now between the Negro or Australian and the gorilla"