Creationism is not a science and hasn't contributed to science

Jose Fly

That's right....creationism is just a belief, not a science, and hasn't contributed anything to science. Now, before any of you creationists get upset at me for saying this, you should know that 6days is the one who said it.

CLICK HERE

I guess we found something we can agree on! :up:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
That's right....creationism is just a belief, not a science, and hasn't contributed anything to science. Now, before any of you creationists get upset at me for saying this, you should know that 6days is the one who said it.

CLICK HERE

you agree with the statement he made?

6days

CLICK HERE

:)
I hope everyone checks your link!

Jose Fly

his statement covered more than creationism

Sure, he also claimed the same about evolution. But given how his claim about evolution is directly contradicted by the data, it's not worth a thing. OTOH, since his claim about creationism is consistent with the data and we both agree to it, it's worth a bit more.

bybee

CLICK HERE

Of course it isn't science! For me, that isn't the point.

Jose Fly

allow me to demonstrate:

now, shall i start a thread saying that Jose Fly accepts creationism?

???????? Where did I do anything like that at all? :idunno:

You guys are kinda struggling with this, aren't you? One of your own has given up the game and admitted that creationism isn't science and hasn't contributed to science, and some of you creationists don't know what to do with that.

This is fun. :chuckle:

6days

Again, in which post did I misrepresent what 6days said?
Jose... its called quote mining ..."The repeated use of quotes out of context in order to skew or contort the meaning of a passage"

Here is the complete quote..As you know... evolutionism and creationism are beliefs about the past and don't contribute anything to science... Actually, it can be argued that evolutionism has harmed medical progress in some situations with evolutionists making false assumptions based on their belief system.

BTW... Christianity has contributed a great deal to modern science, and the betterment of our world.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Jose... its called quote mining ..."The repeated use of quotes out of context in order to skew or contort the meaning of a passage"

Here is the complete quote..As you know... evolutionism and creationism are beliefs about the past and don't contribute anything to science... Actually, it can be argued that evolutionism has harmed medical progress in some situations with evolutionists making false assumptions based on their belief system.

BTW... Christianity has contributed a great deal to modern science, and the betterment of our world.

What he dudn't realize is, that every time he does it he skewers himself.

Nasty little critter he is.:chuckle: