Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

rstrats

MichaelCadry,
re: "What do you deserve for going against God??"

I didn't know I was doing that.

re: "How is it that millions of people believe in Our God, and yet you don't?"

I don't know. I don't know how each person's mind works with regard to the engendering of beliefs.

re: "How many millions of people believe the way you do?"

To be accurate with your question, it should be amended to read: "How many millions of people like you don't have a belief in a supreme being?" And my answer would be that I don't know how many.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yet another lie by Michael.

"God told me when the apocalypse is going to be" - Lie

I don't know if I worded it that way. I call it a mistake. If you want to call it a lie, help yourself. Lying, I think, is something you do on purpose. Either way, yes I own up to it. I made a mistake.

"Obama and Netanyahu have my book" - Lie

Not a lie. They each have a copy. Believe what you want, Tyrathca. You made a mistake.

"Davis made Hedshaker stop posting" - Lie

I think this is true from what I surmise. If I am wrong, fine. From what I understand, Hedshaker would know, and I'm sure he would side with DavisBJ over me, because they got the same blood in their veins.

The question is will he own up to his lies or double down and blame others? (mainly Davis really... :chuckle: )

Well, some 'lies/mistakes' I have 'owned up to.' And some I have not owned up to because they aren't lies/mistakes. So what, are you now DavisbJ's mouthpiece? Whatever. I'm not dumb!

Michael

Last edited:

Tyrathca

I don't know if I worded it that way. I call it a mistake. If you want to call it a lie, help yourself. Lying, I think, is something you do on purpose. Either way, yes I own up to it. I made a mistake.
Oh but you did, here is a copy of it from your very own site:
"Michael Cadry said on*04/06/2015 21:04:00

Okay, brethren. The Lord has confided in me that Armageddon will happen before the end of this year. That means Jesus will be returning directly thereafter. I'm not claiming to know the day or hour, or even the month. I asked the Lord if I could tell others and He said yes. How extremely wonderful!! I long for the day!!! God Be With You All, Michael"

So what is your explanation? Did the Lord confide in you or not? Why did you think he did so and why did you get it wrong?

Not a lie. They each have a copy. Believe what you want, Tyrathca. You made a mistake.
Sure it's a lie, that or you are delusional.

But why not show me for a fool and tell how you know they have a copy? Or did you just send them a copy without request and have just assumed they kept it?

I think this is true from what I surmise. If I am wrong, fine. From what I understand, Hedshaker would know, and I'm sure he would side with DavisBJ over me, because they got the same blood in their veins.
Really then do tell how you surmised that because Hedshaker gives a different story. If you're wrong you should explain WHY you were wrong, otherwise it just looks like you made it up.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I haven't mentioned anything to Michael about DavisBJ that would cause me to stop posting on this thread, that is a blatant lie.

You're just trying to word it to your convenience. If people go back through some of the posts on this thread, they will find you in error. What you said was, if I was going to ban DavisBJ, then ban you too.

Shame on you Michael. If your God exists he would have been watching you. Lucky for you there's not a shred of evidence that he actually does exist.

Shame on you Hedshaker. What a friend you turned out to be. I should've known you'd side with BJ. My God does exist and He is watching you also. Unlucky for you that Jesus is just one shred of His evidence, must less all of creation shows you to be in error.

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
MichaelCadry,
re: "What do you deserve for going against God??"

I didn't know I was doing that.

Well, I'm sure that God will take that into consideration.

re: "How is it that millions of people believe in Our God, and yet you don't?"

I don't know. I don't know how each person's mind works with regard to the engendering of beliefs.

Fair enough. You are just in the acute minority, I guess. I suppose God just wants to leave you out??

re: "How many millions of people believe the way you do?"

To be accurate with your question, it should be amended to read: "How many millions of people like you don't have a belief in a supreme being?" And my answer would be that I don't know how many.

That's not what I asked. But even more than Christians believe in a Supreme Being. Like the Moslem people, for example. Fine, you don't know how many. Something to ponder, eh?

Much Love, In Jesus Christ,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh but you did, here is a copy of it from your very own site:
"Michael Cadry said on*04/06/2015 21:04:00

Okay, brethren. The Lord has confided in me that Armageddon will happen before the end of this year. That means Jesus will be returning directly thereafter. I'm not claiming to know the day or hour, or even the month. I asked the Lord if I could tell others and He said yes. How extremely wonderful!! I long for the day!!! God Be With You All, Michael"

So what is your explanation? Did the Lord confide in you or not? Why did you think he did so and why did you get it wrong?

Sure it's a lie, that or you are delusional.

Well, it was definitely a mistake. You can see that I was in error. I didn't 'purposefully lie' to you. For those who know God and Satan, they would know that I was deceived. It's a shame that it happened, but I'm mistaken, and I'm sorry I was mistaken, of course. Do you think I would still rather be on Earth after that. I didn't intentionally bear false witness to my brethren, or 'make up' something. I am manning up to my error.

But why not show me for a fool and tell how you know they have a copy? Or did you just send them a copy without request and have just assumed they kept it?

I'm not trying to show you are a fool. I know they have a copy because I mailed them a copy with a cover letter, and 'proof pages' to accompany the book. I have done that with some others too whom I know received and read my book. That is the only way that I know. What do you want me to do; call them and ask them if they threw it out instead of reading it? I sent the USGS {United States Geological Survey} information also and they wrote me back thanking me for the information and they said they would do a study on it. Well, a year later, the study they promised was in the paper, saying that 'Californians To Have Superquake, But Residents Just Shrug It Off.' You are not much different.

Really then do tell how you surmised that because Hedshaker gives a different story. If you're wrong you should explain WHY you were wrong, otherwise it just looks like you made it up.

I know what happened with Hedshaker and he knows what's happening also. He is working in collusion with you too. I know that you are working under DavisBJ's direction because you would not KNOW all of these things if it weren't for him. That makes Davis a MANIPULATOR and you, and Hedshaker too. God doesn't like manipulators much at all either. But my "Lies" were not intentional. They were mistakes. Your Manipulation is INTENTIONAL and not a mistake, and you can answer to God just as I will have to answer to Him. He knows that I was deceived by Satan, but I wasn't deceived for long. I found out about the deceit and ended it right then. Now, you are a manipulator and you know what you are doing, and you will have to answer to Him also, same as me. My lie wasn't intentional, but your manipulation was. And yes, I know Hedshaker knew about this sooner, but I will not tell you how I knew. That's my business. I hope that you feel that all of this has been worth all of the time and backstabbing that you have worked towards. God judge between me and thee. I forgive your actions, mistakes or intentional. That is something I'm able to do. God does it for all of His children. So I do it also, as I have learned from Him. He forgives 70 x 7000 and more. You're all liars too, so what do I care. You say you are not in collusion with each other?? I'd sure love to know what God sees you doing.

Michael

Tyrathca

Well, it was definitely a mistake. You can see that I was in error. I didn't 'purposefully lie' to you. For those who know God and Satan, they would know that I was deceived. It's a shame that it happened, but I'm mistaken, and I'm sorry I was mistaken, of course. Do you think I would still rather be on Earth after that. I didn't intentionally bear false witness to my brethren, or 'make up' something. I am manning up to my error.
If you were manning up to your error you would reflect on how you made the error and acknowledge how you won't make it again.

Saying oops I made a mistake and then asking us all to forget about it next time you make a prediction is not manning up.

I know they have a copy because I mailed them a copy with a cover letter, and 'proof pages' to accompany the book.
As I thought. Saying Obama has your book is disingenuous, you sent him a book but that is all. He didn't ask for it, he didn't in all likelihood even see it, it probably got thrown away by his staff without him ever seeing it.
I know what happened with Hedshaker and he knows what's happening also. He is working in collusion with you too.
Listen to what you're saying, it's paranoid. There is not a conspiracy against you and I have discussed nothing with Hedshaker privately.
I know that you are working under DavisBJ's direction because you would not KNOW all of these things if it weren't for him. That makes Davis a MANIPULATOR and you, and Hedshaker too.
More paranoia. Davis has also not discussed anything with me privately.

What exactly do you think I would not know without Davis? The quote I supplied is easily accessible on your website and I have a very good memory.

He knows that I was deceived by Satan, but I wasn't deceived for long. I found out about the deceit and ended it right then.
How did Satan deceive you that particular time? If you don't know or won't say how can anyone say with confidence it won't happen again?
And yes, I know Hedshaker knew about this sooner, but I will not tell you how I knew.
How convenient.
You say you are not in collusion with each other?? I'd sure love to know what God sees you doing.
You mean he won't tell you? If he did tell you how would you know it's not the devil?

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Tyrathca, DavisBJ, and Hedshaker,

I might as well tell you what I've experienced. I know you, Tyrathca, are Davis' ghostwriter or mouthpiece. I can see when DavisBJ comes on my thread, just as I can see when you are on my thread, Tyrathca. I also saw Hedshaker on this same thread a couple days ago, and he kept things to himself then, but now is coming and posting conveniently when you want him to. Pretty surprising, eh? Yippee!! You are all working to undermine me because you don't like to hear about God. It must be like a stab in the heart for you to hear that there really is a God and that you're going to have to answer to Him, just like I will. But I already know He forgave me. You aren't so lucky though, because He sees what you are up to and that you devise evil against me just to make you look good and try to get everyone to try to be against me. Everyone here probably knows that when someone is on their thread, they can see the person's name at the bottom of their screen page. I know every time you, Tyrathca, or DavisBJ, or Hedshaker, is on my thread. You are the worst Tyrathca, because you choose to do DavisBJ's dirty work. I don't know if he's any worse than you, because he instigates it all, which is also frowned upon by God. Hedshaker, not so bad. He just made one intentional lie. But you all have cooked up a cauldron of a witch. Right, Tyrathca. You told me you weren't a witch.

I forgive all of you, so it's no big deal to me. But God will exact a price from you for what you do, just as He did for me making my mistakes, which I've already paid for, to make reconciliation for my sin. You don't make mistakes. You out and out lie in wait and you lie with your mouths and evil brains. Whatever. I'm not going to hold any grudges against you. I don't need that monkey on my back. I will leave you all in God's Hands. Have fun there.

May God Give You All He Can,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If you were manning up to your error you would reflect on how you made the error and acknowledge how you won't make it again.

Saying oops I made a mistake and then asking us all to forget about it next time you make a prediction is not manning up.

Don't tell me how I should man up to my errors. I've done just fine. If you or anyone doesn't want to believe me, that is their option. If I were them, I would not believe it til it all happened. That way, they will either know it's from God, or not. That's what God tells us to do. I already told you that. Hey, I will not waste my time with your insinuations and deception any longer. I am going to get something else done and maybe I'll come back and answer some more, or maybe I won't. What you say doesn't amount to anything but deceit. Later!!

Oh well, I'll leave after I'm done here. It's best, I guess. I did not say 'forget about it next time I make a "prediction."' I already POSTED that I learned my lesson and won't prophesy about WHEN it will happen again. I guess you don't remember where that post is/was, now do you. You are a sad sack!

As I thought. Saying Obama has your book is disingenuous, you sent him a book but that is all. He didn't ask for it, he didn't in all likelihood even see it, it probably got thrown away by his staff without him ever seeing it.

You don't know what happened to it, now do you? All you do is conjecture as a verb. I know others read my book without telling me. Because I ask and find out later. Is that what you need to know??

Listen to what you're saying, it's paranoid. There is not a conspiracy against you and I have discussed nothing with Hedshaker privately.
More paranoia. Davis has also not discussed anything with me privately.

I'm not paranoid and I don't think you are either. I just think you intentionally do things that are not mistakes. I don't buy it for one minute that you did not talk to DavisBJ or Hedshaker previously. I'm not a little kid that believes in Santa or the Easter Bunny, Tyrathca.

What exactly do you think I would not know without Davis? The quote I supplied is easily accessible on your website and I have a very good memory.

Yes, I'm sure you wrote down which page no. and post no. about when I said what I did. I don't care HOW good your memory is. I can see DavisBJ though, keeping record of it.

How did Satan deceive you that particular time? If you don't know or won't say how can anyone say with confidence it won't happen again?
How convenient.
You mean he won't tell you? If he did tell you how would you know it's not the devil?

Tyrathca, I already told you that 'if a prophecy from someone happens, then it is of God. If it doesn't, then it is NOT of God.' God says this right in our Bible. Many other things I've said have happened. You are just dwelling on two separate mistakes.

Now I am done being 'grilled' by you. So Get Bent!! Even God and Jesus get mad sometimes. God destroys cities. Jesus overturned the money changer's tables, because He was upset/angry. You are going to get your just rewards. But don't believe me just because. Wait instead, until you get proof afterwards. Don't believe me unless it happens. Then you'll know it is from God. That's all I ever ask. I know more than I share and most of what I share IS the Truth!!

God Be With Your Mind/Brain And Heart,

Michael

Last edited:

Tyrathca

Dear Tyrathca, DavisBJ, and Hedshaker,

I might as well tell you what I've experienced. I know you, Tyrathca, are Davis' ghostwriter or mouthpiece.
I have nothing to do with Davis. I am just me, the Aussie atheist who lurks from time to time.
I can see when DavisBJ comes on my thread, just as I can see when you are on my thread, Tyrathca.
And this proves what exactly?
You are all working to undermine me because you don't like to hear about God.
You're really going off the deep end now Michael. Stop the paranoia, we're not all working together.
It must be like a stab in the heart for you to hear that there really is a God and that you're going to have to answer to Him, just like I will.
Not really...
You are the worst Tyrathca, because you choose to do DavisBJ's dirty work.
Once again, I have nothing going to do with Davis. We are not the same person nor are we communicating in private.
But you all have cooked up a cauldron of a witch. Right, Tyrathca. You told me you weren't a witch.
You're getting getting weird now...

Tyrathca

You don't know what happened to it, now do you?
Precisely and neither do you. So saying Obama has your book was a lie or at the very least a deception.
I don't buy it for one minute that you did not talk to DavisBJ or Hedshaker previously. I'm not a little kid that believes in Santa or the Easter Bunny, Tyrathca.
You're right Michael, we're all part of a super secret atheist club out to get you. How did you discover us? (that was sarcasm)

Yes, I'm sure you wrote down which page no. and post no. about when I said what I did. I don't care HOW good your memory is. I can see DavisBJ though, keeping record of it.
Michael I got that quote FROM YOUR OWN WEBSITE! All I had to do was remember it existed and then finding it again took only a few seconds (your site has a VERY small comments section).

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I have nothing to do with Davis. I am just me, the Aussie atheist who lurks from time to time.
And this proves what exactly?
You're really going off the deep end now Michael. Stop the paranoia, we're not all working together.
Not really...
Once again, I have nothing going to do with Davis. We are not the same person nor are we communicating in private.
You're getting getting weird now...

Dear Tyrathca,

I was being sarcastic, like you. I did ask you if you were a witch when you first came on this thread here. It's because your avatar had you with your hand over a 'crystal ball.' I'm sure I'm not the first one who wondered this, but if I am, I am sorry. Yeah, you're an Aussie and a lurker. You do what you want, aussie. If you're innocent, then God won't clobber you. Sound fair??

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I meant you had your hand under a crystal ball. And your name sounds feminine because it ends in an A. So I asked you first if you were a witch. I asked you if you were a warlock also.

Michael

Hedshaker

You're just trying to word it to your convenience. If people go back through some of the posts on this thread, they will find you in error. What you said was, if I was going to ban DavisBJ, then ban you too.

I said that and so did several other people after you threatened to ban DavisBJ. But you claimed earlier that DavisBJ had prevented me from posting on this thread, which I did not claim. You lied, just has you lied when you said "Okay, brethren. The Lord has confided in me that Armageddon will happen before the end of this year." on *04/06/2015 21:04:00. Either you lied or your invisible friend did. Which is it?

Shame on you Hedshaker. What a friend you turned out to be. I should've known you'd side with BJ. My God does exist and He is watching you also. Unlucky for you that Jesus is just one shred of His evidence, must less all of creation shows you to be in error.

Michael

Except you have not a shred of unambiguous evidence to show, and you lie a lot. Evidence that you can't demonstrate to someone else is not evidence worth a grain of salt. Jesus is just a character in and old book. There is no contemporary evidence for Jesus outside of the Bible. It is a circular fallacy to use the Bible to prove the Bible.

I have never claimed to be your friend. I don't know you and think twice about befriending people who lie about me.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I said that and so did several other people after you threatened to ban DavisBJ. But you claimed earlier that DavisBJ had prevented me from posting on this thread, which I did not claim. You lied, just has you lied when you said "Okay, brethren. The Lord has confided in me that Armageddon will happen before the end of this year." on *04/06/2015 21:04:00. Either you lied or your invisible friend did. Which is it?

Except you have not a shred of unambiguous evidence to show, and you lie a lot. Evidence that you can't demonstrate to someone else is not evidence worth a grain of salt. Jesus is just a character in and old book. There is no contemporary evidence for Jesus outside of the Bible. It is a circular fallacy to use the Bible to prove the Bible.

I have never claimed to be your friend. I don't know you and think twice about befriending people who lie about me.

Shame on you Hedshaker

Status
Not open for further replies.