Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

noguru

Neither of which have anything to do with the situation. Barbarian reads the Bible, which says "six days," and demands that it is compatible with "billions of years." This eliminates him from a rational discussion. You tolerate this nonsense because you share his religion.

Again, this is another example of your emotional/intellectual problems. It is rational to accept figurative speech in Genesis. You are the one who is not rational. But you will never admit your own faults. Instead you chose to misuse the name of God to cover your own incompetence.

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
Neither of which have anything to do with the situation. Barbarian reads the Bible, which says "six days," and demands that it is compatible with "billions of years." This eliminates him from a rational discussion. You tolerate this nonsense because you share his religion.

The irony, man. It's unbearable how much there is here

StanJ

How can something be "factual" in regard to science, if it is not scientific text? There it is again. Your incompetence is shinning through.

You need science to tell you if something in writing is a fact, especially in the Bible? Are you another co-called Christian who really isn't?

noguru

You need science to tell you if something in writing is a fact, especially in the Bible? Are you another co-called Christian who really isn't?

Nothing you say has any credibility StanJ. You are a joke. I really don't care about your opinion of me. I consider the source. You are an incompetent overweight loud mouth, that's all.

StanJ

Nothing you say has any credibility StanJ. You are a joke. I really don't care about your opinion of me. I consider the source. You are an incompetent overweight loud mouth, that's all.

Coming from you, that means didly squat. For someone who says he doesn't care you sure complain enough. How old are you exactly? 16?

noguru

Coming from you, that means didly squat. For someone who says he doesn't care you sure complain enough. How old are you exactly? 16?

What does it matter what age I am? But to pacify your nervous nellie tendencies I am 11 years younger than you. Though I appear to be about 25 years younger than based on your pics. You have not held up very well old man.

:rotfl:

StanJ

What does it matter what age I am? But to pacify your nervous nellie tendencies I am 11 years younger than you. Though I appear to be about 25 years younger than based on your pics. You have not held up very well old man.

Funny you sound more like 25 years old. I have three sons younger than you that are 10 times as mature as you are. :loser:

noguru

Funny you sound more like 25 years old. I have three sons younger than you that are 10 times as mature as you are. :loser:

Not if you raised them. Or perhaps they learned maturity somewhere else. I sure hope so.

You "looser".

:rotfl:

alwight

Nobody cares about your problems.
Except that in this case however it's my lack of a problem in not having to reconcile a fundamentalist's literal adherence to an ancient scripture with that of rational modern day scientific factual evidence and reasoning. That's your problem.

What is more clear Stripe is that you are the one where rational discussion quickly goes out the widow, in particular if scientific reason and rationality suggests that Genesis may not be the completely accurate historical narrative that you so need it to be.

noguru

Dear noguru,

It's spelled "loser."

Michael

:wazzup:

I know. Did you notice I put it in quotes?

It was a reference to a past error by the brilliant Satnj. Of course he still has not admitted his error. Because people like him think they are never wrong, if they don't admit their error.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Again, this is another example of your emotional/intellectual problems. It is rational to accept figurative speech in Genesis. You are the one who is not rational. But you will never admit your own faults. Instead you chose to misuse the name of God to cover your own incompetence.

Dear noguru,

You are the one who doesn't believe the Bible, but you call yourself Christian. The Bible says 6 days. What do you need? A split boulder to fall on your head? Keep on believing your evolution rhetoric. Man tries to explain with science what God did Himself. Man would rather be rational than believe in a Higher Power!! Take some lessons from 6days, Stripe and StanJ.

Michael

:think:

noguru

Dear noguru,

You are the one who doesn't believe the Bible, but you call yourself Christian. The Bible says 6 days. What do you need? A split boulder to fall on your head? Keep on believing your evolution rhetoric. Man tries to explain with science what God did Himself. Man would rather be rational than believe in a Higher Power!! Take some lessons from 6days, Stripe and StanJ.

Michael

:think:

Michael I believe the Bible. I just don't believe what incompetent people like you, Satnj, Sprite, 6gays...say about the Bible.

I have clearly explained my reasoning for reconciling real science with the theological text from the Bible. The problem is that people like you and Satnj don't have the mental capacity to grasp the ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.