Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
:chuckle:

Yes, many of the fundies on this site are convinced that any person who is more well versed than them on a subject but does not agree must not know that they are talking about.

i think the word you were looking for was WHAT - just sayin'

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Dear Aimiel,

Hey Buddy!! It's been awhile. I didn't know most of what you said, and am glad for the facts you've presented. The Bible is not fiction. I love all you've had to say regarding this. 44 authors? 66 books? Cool! Yes, it is the greatest history book of all time, I believe.

Your Good Friend, Michael

Chaff

noguru

Sounds like you, noguru! Eh?

Yes, you are right. I am a know it all. I do not consider the opinions of any people that are better versed than I in a subject if they disagree with me. You got me there Michael. You are a sharp one, you are.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Stripe,

Thanks for all of your support through all of these few days. It really IS APPRECIATED!!

God Bless Your Heart And Soul,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
:up:

Glad to be of service. Happy to prop up your sagging self esteem with self denigration.

What service? Hi! I do not have a problem with self esteem, nor do I have any self denigration. How about you? You sure get banned enough. That should be an answer it itself.

I'm happy with my life! How about you?

:think: :rapture:

noguru

You sure get banned enough. That should be an answer it itself.

This site openly posts their bias. There is an obvious answer. But I will keep reporting things as I see them regardless of who might get offended by reality.

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
This site openly posts there bias. There is an obvious answer. But I will keep reporting things as I see them regardless of who might get offended by reality.

I think the word you are looking for is "their" bias.

Just saying! Also, I have no self slander. What is your problem, noguru? I try to speak kindly to you when I can, but you do not make it easy.

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
:up:

Glad to be of service. Happy to prop up your sagging self esteem with self denigration.

If you look very closely, noguru, you shall see that this was about a post from you to me:

Originally Posted by noguru View Post
Noguru posted this about himself: Yes, you are right. I am a know it all. I do not consider the opinions of any people that are better versed than I in a subject if they disagree with me. You got me there Michael. You are a sharp one, you are.

End Post

The above post is the one which I posted to, saying a wonderful flower unfolding, or whatever. You are just manipulating the posts to make yourself look better. You are sorrier than I even thought. What are you going to tell Jesus when you face Him and God?? I wouldn't want to be you. ALL of you can see Post #8324 of this thread and find out what I mean. Some people who call themselves Christians are cheaters, liars, and manipulators. It is probably way worse than a lot of sins.

MC

noguru

If you look very closely, noguru, you shall see that this was about a post from you to me:

Originally Posted by noguru View Post
Noguru posted this about himself: Yes, you are right. I am a know it all. I do not consider the opinions of any people that are better versed than I in a subject if they disagree with me. You got me there Michael. You are a sharp one, you are.

End Post

The above post is the one which I posted to, saying a wonderful flower unfolding, or whatever. You are just manipulating the posts to make yourself look better. You are sorrier than I even thought. What are you going to tell Jesus when you face Him and God?? I wouldn't want to be you. ALL of you can see Post #8324 of this thread and find out what I mean. Some people who call themselves Christians are cheaters, liars, and manipulators. It is probably way worse than a lot of sins.

MC

:bang:

:rotfl:

Michael, Michael your powers of perception are sorely lacking.

Rather than do the first emoticon, I have decided to do the second. Sarcasm and humor is usually best for dealing with people that are foolishly stubborn and/or hopelessly oblivious. Because banging your head against a wall is stupid and can get painful.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
:bang:

:rotfl:

Michael, Michael your powers of perception are sorely lacking.

Rather than do the first emoticon, I have decided to do the second. Sarcasm and humor is usually best for dealing with people that are foolishly stubborn and/or hopelessly oblivious. Because banging your head against a wall is stupid and can get painful.

noguru, noguru, my perception is fine.

Sarcasm is totally unnecessary in my life. I don't like it and I don't use it. It seems unholy to me. I am not hopelessly stubborn in my beliefs about my God, neither oblivious. I don't bang my head against a wall. I am very happy with my life and what good news is heading our way. I am ecstatic, tbh. Of course, I am not thrilled about Armageddon, but I am thrilled about Jesus' Second Coming.

May You Let God Guide You,

Michael

:cloud9:

noguru

noguru, noguru, my perception is fine.

Sarcasm is totally unnecessary in my life. I don't like it and I don't use it. It seems unholy to me. I am not hopelessly stubborn in my beliefs about my God, neither oblivious. I don't bang my head against a wall. I am very happy with my life and what good news is heading our way. I am ecstatic, tbh. Of course, I am not thrilled about Armageddon, but I am thrilled about Jesus' Second Coming.

May You Let God Guide You,

Michael

:cloud9:

I am happy you feel that way Michael. I prefer not to be in your gullible naive state of mind, which I can clearly see is the cause of your oblivion, however. So perhaps that is why we clash a bit. I still love you and respect you the way I would any other human.

I wish you peace.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Well, noguru, I feel the same way about you and have made it clear as I can. I don't like to be at odds with anyone as much as possible. Jesus taught me that and I believe in Him and what He told us to do. If you only knew, noguru, that I am not oblivious at all. I'm quite aware of what's going on in my life. And I believe I know what I'm talking about. Just see what happens.

God Bless You Sevenfold,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear 6days,

Did you get my message that the evening and the morning count as one-half a day, or 12 hours. Evening to evening would be 24-hours. I thought I would mention it here too.

Let me know what you think?

God's Best To You!!

Michael

MISS YOU 6days!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.