Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Dear noguru,

You are as mistaken as a fruitcake. I do offer love and evidently you don't even know what REAL Love is. Don't you have any friends in your life who would die in your place. I do and I'd do the same for them. We are close, male and female friends. There is no deceit or facade. You just have nothing but mean things to say, because you have nothing substantial to say. I wish you were not like this. You don't have to be.

Does God Know You Are A Christian??

Michael

:noway:

:patrol:

:angel:

hi Michael, you crazy little monkey ! ! how are you my friend. God Bless you and yours ! ! for those that attack you - remember - You know what you do. God knows why you do it ! ! peace and love ! :up:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear All,

Refer again to Post #7153. Check out my free book. Read it. It's a short book. It's the most important book you'll read, besides the Bible, that will be so important. And it's FREE online here. You have your choices.

Michael

noguru

hi Michael, you crazy little monkey ! ! how are you my friend. God Bless you and yours ! ! for those that attack you - remember - You know what you do. God knows why you do it ! ! peace and love ! :up:

Telling the truth as one sees it is not "an attack". Fortunately, or unfortunately depending on our motivations, the "truths" we choose to relay to others often speak volumes about our own character. I love Michael as well, that is why I feel it my duty to tell him how I honestly feel.

alwight

Dear Alwight and noguru,

Have it your way! Mustard, pickles, etc. It's really too bad, but I'm not going to try to keep discussing it. If you change your minds by any chance, just post to me here, or PM me. We can keep arguing the question a long time. I'm really sorry it had to turn out this way.

Michael
Michael, do you understand that for me at least my disbelief in creationism is simply based in fact and evidence, not because I choose to rebel against your God or anyone's god/religion?

I really don't know what makes you think so differently from me but that's just how it is I suppose. Perhaps I annoy you but if you want to convince me there needs to be facts with evidence involved, not blind faith.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Hello, you little chimp you!! I hope you're feeling better now. You sound very well and upbeat! I am glad. I missed you while you were gone!! Hope you don't do that again. Yes, despite my 'attackers,' I do know what I'm doing and how important it is and why. But sometimes, you just have to step back and reconsider some things. Can't keep beating my head against a brick wall for someone who would not do the same for me. I rented a movie tonight called "Into The Storm." Gonna watch that, and then I'll be back. Much Love Back At Ya'!!

Michael

:bang:

:up:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Telling the truth as one sees it is not "an attack". Fortunately, or unfortunately the "truths" we choose to relay to others often speak volumes about our own character. I love Michael as well, that is why I feel it my duty to tell him how I honestly feel.

i never said YOU attacked him. projecting ? just those that do. i agree with you. that saying goes for all of us, Michael included. i know Michael through PM's. i love him and you too. everyone. i think Michael has a different view on things, for sure. peace and love - :up:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Hello, you little chimp you!! I hope you're feeling better now. You sound very well and upbeat! I am glad. I missed you while you were gone!! Hope you don't do that again. Yes, despite my 'attackers,' I do know what I'm doing and how important it is and why. But sometimes, you just have to step back and reconsider some things. Can't keep beating my head against a brick wall for someone who would not do the same for me. I rented a movie tonight called "Into The Storm." Gonna watch that, and then I'll be back. Much Love Back At Ya'!!

Michael

:bang:

:up:

ok. i'm sure you're cooking too !

noguru

i never said YOU attacked him. projecting ? just those that do. i agree with you. that saying goes for all of us, Michael included. i know Michael through PM's. i love him and you too. everyone. i think Michael has a different view on things, for sure. peace and love - :up:

I did not assume you meant "I attacked him". I was simply clarifying my position should anyone be confused. Personally I would rather someone be up front about their "attacks" (if one chooses to call them that), rather than couch it in words designed to deceive. I feel I would be remiss if I did not honestly point out what Michael thinks "love" is.

As I pointed out before a person's chosen beliefs and their behavior certainly speaks volumes about their character. I think it is important to learn to read these signs clearly.

noguru

Dear All,

Refer again to Post #7153. Check out my free book. Read it. It's a short book. It's the most important book you'll read, besides the Bible, that will be so important. And it's FREE online here. You have your choices.

Michael

Can you say "delusions of grandeur"?

The most important book next to the Bible. Not anything by Dickens, or Steinbeck, or Hemingway..., but a book by some irrational person from a website like this?

:rotfl:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I did not assume you meant "I attacked him". I was simply clarifying my position should anyone be confused. Personally I would rather someone be up front about their "attacks" (if one chooses to call them that), rather than couch it in words designed to deceive. I feel I would be remiss if I did not honestly point out what Michael thinks "love" is.

As I pointed out before a person's chosen beliefs and their behavior certainly speaks volumes about their character. I think it is important to learn to read these signs clearly.

i agree, i just figure everone knows. i found out early

noguru

Dear noguru,

Don't you have any friends in your life who would die in your place.

Yes Michael, I have plenty of friends in real life who know my true character and know that I love them dearly. That is why I do not need to make friends with "fake" (meaning they project a false facade) people from some website.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear noguru,

You say in one post that you 'love' me and in the next, that you think I don't know what 'love' is. Boy, are you backwards. Trust me, noguru, that is a true piece of irony. You just keep to yourself about me and have nothing to do with me. I don't need someone like you saying he loves me, when I know that you do not know the meaning of the word. So leave me alone. You had your tons of chances.

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Can you say "delusions of grandeur"?

The most important book next to the Bible. Not anything by Dickens, or Steinbeck, or Hemingway..., but a book by some irrational person from a website like this?

Noguru,

I'm not suffering from delusions of grandeur. Is that your problem? How is anything by Dickens, Steinbeck, or Hemingway going to get you through the problems and realities that you will soon face during the tribulation and Armageddon?? Give me a break. YOU are the one with the problem, dude!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes Michael, I have plenty of friends in real life who know my true character and know that I love them dearly. That is why I do not need to make friends with "fake" (meaning they project a false facade) people from some website.

Noguru,

I do have plenty of real friends on this site and in my life. What do you know? They know the true me. I am not making friends with fake attitude. Otherwise, I would use something fake with you. I don't hide behind some false facade. The only fake is you, noguru. Haven't heard from you for months and then all of a sudden I hear from you and how you 'love' me?? Give me a break. Is this how you treat everyone you 'love.' If you think you're going to talk all of my friends out of being friends with me, you may run into a good amount of ammunition. My friends are real. Don't mislead patrick jane, just because he's a newbie here and doesn't know me quite well enough yet. Try talking with some of the real friends I've made here. May God let you know that you reap what you sow. It rhymes!

Michael

noguru

Noguru,

I'm not suffering from delusions of grandeur. Is that your problem? How is anything by Dickens, Steinbeck, or Hemingway going to get you through the problems and realities that you will soon face during the tribulation and Armageddon?? Give me a break. YOU are the one with the problem, dude!

Michael

So yours is a "self help" book?

noguru

Dear noguru,

You say in one post that you 'love' me and in the next, that you think I don't know what 'love' is.
Michael

The fact I love all people does not mean I have to approve of all behaviors. It is pretty simple Michael, I am sorry that confuses you.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So yours is a "self help" book?

Dear noguru,

I thought about it especially before I went to bed last night and I know that in the Scriptures, Jesus said 'if you have ought with your neighbor, go and make peace with him before you lay down to sleep.' So, I am making peace with you and still care for you, despite what you are doing. Please consider being friends again. I'm sure God would rather that be than us fighting. Let us agree to disagree, and still do what Jesus would have us do. I have been friends with you since before I learned your real name. I don't know what happened.

Michael

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.