Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Alwight,

You are a treasure indeed!! I am sorry to say though that I am stuck on Genesis being true because I do believe God gave Moses the words to write in it, just like some of the other books have their own authors. These are books that are written by authors of God. You can't sell them short because they deserve more. Surely, the Bible is the best-selling book of all time?!!

Yes, you ARE that wonderful!! I've noticed it, so I'm sure others can. You are a breath of fresh air and a very good friend. I am probably going to start singing more often and playing my guitar. My soul needs it and I get lost in the songs. You know I used to sing in lounges/bars in 3 different states. My nephew bought me new expensive guitar strings for my 12-string and he is going to re-string my guitar with them, for my birthday gift. The strings cost $40 some dollars. And he also got me a surprise, but I don't know what it is yet. I won't be able to get to his house until maybe this Sunday.

OK, good buddy, you take real good care and enjoy every day as a gift to boot. Live it up!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
They must think I need a rest from all my hard work.

Deuteronomy 10:12
Matthew 22:37-38
Luke 10:27

Dear Stuart,

I see what you mean now. My mistake. I never thought of God wanting my love as a prerequisite. It was just automatic with me. A given. But you are right on this point. Good choice of Scriptures.

You haven't been visited by an angel. Angels aren't real.

You haven't actually done that either, because gods aren't real.

Stuu, I truly have been visited by more than one angel and each time, their voices were booming, commanding voices that rang out in the room.

Of course the Southwestern Baptists won't allow you to think that.

But all the rest are wrong and you are right, correct?

No Stuu, the rest just vary slightly in the way they believe. They are very similar sometimes. So no real big problem in that.

Yes Stuart, there is a real One and Only God. And no, He's not looking to smite you.

I think we can agree on that!

You certainly have an impressive capacity for forgiveness. I think if I was gay I would have lost patience with christians in general, and baptists in particular who appear to need you to deny your sexuality. That really is unforgivable of them; they are ignorant of the reality that sexual orientation isn't a matter of choice and once established is an essential part of a person's identity for life. That's not something to be ashamed of or denied, it is something to celebrate.

These Southwestern baptists, are they the conservative ones?

Stuart

I learned to be forgiving from God. He gave me that big capacity. My pastor and the pastor before him, both knew I was gay and there was no problem. My Baptists are not at all like the conservative ones in the southeastern U.S. They were fine with it and still loved me like I was a great person. We still hug and all of that. I think you're mixing my Baptists up with those other Baptists from Georgia, etc. Those are Southern Baptists. Yeah, I would never be a member of their congregation. You know, I just changed my desire for sex, etc. because I love God more than I love being gay. So that's why I'm the way I'm in. I also quit smoking cigarettes because I loved God more than I loved the cigarettes. One of the hardest things I've ever done. I still can't believe I did it, but I have, because of Him!!

Stuart, you know I think very highly of you and am very fond of you. Nothing scary, so don't worry. You're a pretty nifty, good person and we connect, even despite our opposite beliefs on some things. No prob. I still love you. God taught me that, too! I've lived a very nice life so far, except it's quite rough at times not being believed. But even if no one believes me, it will not change any of the plans that Jesus will soon return and God's Glory shall fill the entire Earth!!

Will chat again soon, I hope. You take special care of yourself. Looking forward to hearing from you again tonight or 2morrow. Just don't get banned if you can help it. You are a die-hard, I must admit. In a way, that's very good!!

Love You For IT!! Thanks!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Stuu,

Yes, be sure they will still notice. When things start coming down, people will have no choice but to notice. I do have a number of people who believe me, but it's not nationwide or worldwide. Guess I'm dreaming too big.

Michael

Stuu

Dear Stuu,

Yes, be sure they will still notice. When things start coming down, people will have no choice but to notice. I do have a number of people who believe me, but it's not nationwide or worldwide. Guess I'm dreaming too big.

Michael
So we are all looking for the time when "things start coming down". Saul of Tarsus was waiting for that, and throughout his life he realised more and more that it wasn't going to happen with a short time, to the point that he had to write that he would be dead and need to be resurrected when "things start coming down", in order that he go up.

Whichever "John" wrote Revelation must have realised the same. It reads very bullishly, but it hasn't happened yet either.

Almost as if it is all a big invented fantasy story.

Which it is.

:)

Stuart

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Stuart,

I can guarantee you that it is not a big invented fantasy story. Most of it has already happened without people even knowing that the scriptures are being fulfilled. So it really leaves very little yet to be done. That being the case, you can almost expect it soon at any time. (See Rev. 16:12). It says that the kings of the East might be prepared. I guess you can't tell that that is happening right now, and has been a number of years happening. Haven't you noticed that the Arab countries are so busy fighting themselves, that mostly, they are too busy to bother Israel. Good! And all nations are against Jerusalem right now. Even the U.S. is being bothered by the U.S. and Obama, and we were Best Friends with them with the last president. Obama has done some very good things, but dismissing Israel isn't one of them. But it's just all fine, because it is supposed to happen and so it does.

No one knows when Jesus will return, but it sure seems like very soon. It's going to be like quite a surprise, to say the least. God be with you then to perhaps forgive you because you're my friend. It certainly won't be because of any positive feelings you've had about it. But God knows that you and Alwight have been very special to me, especially Alwight, who taught me how to make quote boxes and Special Type. He's so kindhearted. He is a wonderful friend, probably the best friend I've got here. I do like Daft_Dave, and of course, YOU TOO, Stuart. You are one of my best friends here too. You're always there, like a smiling beacon overlooking the sea. I just hate it when you get banned, Stuu, 'cause then you're gone for too long. It's really difficult. But I understand that you were probably not raised on 'religion/spirituality', and I do understand that you've got a good heart. You just won't share it with God. Maybe that will change someday. Only God knows that. Yes, my best friend here is Alwight. He's always so loyal and true, and caring and he's such a good guy. You'd never know he was atheist. You are very similar Stuu, but you are more atheistic.

Well, will go ahead and get going for now. Sure would love to hear from you again by today or early tomorrow. Sometimes I'm up until 4am on this ToL!! Love you, Stuart!! Make the best of your day, and enjoy it!!

Warm Wishes and Merry Days,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Stuart,

Hi!! Are you offended of my latest post to you? I know you don't like me to mention God and all, but I cannot help myself, because my whole world revolves around Him, and his love, compassion, mercy, forgiveness, just for starters. Well, I am going to cop some cheese and crackers, and then hit the sack. You enjoy your nighttime. Will chat soon!!

Much Care Coming Your Way!

Michael

Stuu

I can guarantee you that it is not a big invented fantasy story.
Very bold of you.

Most of it has already happened without people even knowing that the scriptures are being fulfilled. So it really leaves very little yet to be done. That being the case, you can almost expect it soon at any time. (See Rev. 16:12). It says that the kings of the East might be prepared. I guess you can't tell that that is happening right now, and has been a number of years happening. Haven't you noticed that the Arab countries are so busy fighting themselves, that mostly, they are too busy to bother Israel. Good! And all nations are against Jerusalem right now. Even the U.S. is being bothered by the U.S. and Obama, and we were Best Friends with them with the last president. Obama has done some very good things, but dismissing Israel isn't one of them. But it's just all fine, because it is supposed to happen and so it does.
Middle Eastern tension has existed for millennia. The only change has been the size of the guns being pointed. Every stupid branch of the Abrahamic religions have had a go at one another in all combinations. Christianity is just as stupid a religion as the other two, and all their variations.

No one knows when Jesus will return, but it sure seems like very soon.
Sure. And in 100 years the few christians left will still be saying the same thing. And in 1000 years when some other stupid religion is in vogue, and we are all waiting for an alien spacecraft to come and save us from a demon called Vog, all the same stupid dogmas will be present. You have to believe in the aliens; you need to worship them; only the people that follow certain stupid rules will be allowed in the spacecraft; the aliens will incinerate all those who aren't allowed on board. I'll take bets on this, if anyone is interested.

It's going to be like quite a surprise, to say the least. God be with you then to perhaps forgive you because you're my friend.
I don't think that is how it works, is it? Do you get club card benefits for friends?

But I understand that you were probably not raised on 'religion/spirituality'
I went to Sunday School. It didn't take me very long to work out that the teachers were pleasant enough people but they were talking utter nonsense. As for spirituality, I have that without religion or belief in Imaginary Friends.

and I do understand that you've got a good heart. You just won't share it with God.
I would believe that your god is in need of my heart.

Maybe that will change someday. Only God knows that.
What god?

[Alwight is]... always so loyal and true, and caring and he's such a good guy. You'd never know he was atheist.
What, you think atheists aren't capable of loyalty and caring? I wouldn't drink too much of that nasty fascist religious Kool Aid they dish out in the dear old USA.

You are very similar Stuu, but you are more atheistic.
What, I don't believe gods exist more than Alwight doesn't believe gods exist??

Warm Wishes and Merry Days
That's something I can wish back to you also!

Stuart

Hedshaker

No one knows when Jesus will return, but it sure seems like very soon.

Hi Michael,

Just a reminder, You have been saying this since you first joined in June 2013. A few months to 2 years is what you said back then, though you have expressed extra time recently, since nothing as yet happened, but if we stick to your initial estimate we are left with approximately 8 months before the grand arrival is due.

Now, when this time has come and gone will you finally accept that it isn't going to happen because it's not real? My guess is that you won't. Instead you'll just add more time, right?

You do know that this is exactly what has been going on for centuries. All of the so called prophets just as sure as yourself, yet everyone of them 100% wrong, every time without exception.

You'll see Michael. It's not real.

All the best.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Stuu, I don't know how to answer quote pages like this, but I will try.

Very bold of you.

Thank you. That is my Faith!

Middle Eastern tension has existed for millennia. The only change has been the size of the guns being pointed. Every stupid branch of the Abrahamic religions have had a go at one another in all combinations. Christianity is just as stupid a religion as the other two, and all their variations.

Yes, it seems like all religions have one or two things wrong. No church is perfect.

Sure. And in 100 years the few christians left will still be saying the same thing. And in 1000 years when some other stupid religion is in vogue, and we are all waiting for an alien spacecraft to come and save us from a demon called Vog, all the same stupid dogmas will be present. You have to believe in the aliens; you need to worship them; only the people that follow certain stupid rules will be allowed in the spacecraft; the aliens will incinerate all those who aren't allowed on board. I'll take bets on this, if anyone is interested.

I don't think that is how it works, is it? Do you get club card benefits for friends?

No Stuart, there is not going to be 100 years, so douse that. And the angels do not need spacecraft to get around in. They are spirits. God doesn't need a UFO to make His Plan work. UFOs are just allowed to the devil as a means of screwing with the minds of men. The devil is doing the same things he did when the Greeks and Romans saw 'Flying Chariots' because Jesus first came to earth, and it made them believe in other gods, instead of the true God. They started believing in Zeus, Aphroditie, Hermes, Perseus, etc.

I went to Sunday School. It didn't take me very long to work out that the teachers were pleasant enough people but they were talking utter nonsense. As for spirituality, I have that without religion or belief in Imaginary Friends.

I would believe that your god is in need of my heart.

What god?

I'm so glad you went to Sunday School. I'm in shock. Great for you. I knew there was something different about you. Yes, you can have spirituality without religion of a belief in Imaginary Friends.

Yes, I know God would love your heart. I said what I did because I didn't know if you wanted God to have your heart. That is the only reason.

What, you think atheists aren't capable of loyalty and caring? I wouldn't drink too much of that nasty fascist religious Kool Aid they dish out in the dear old USA.

You're very right Stuart! I remember that David Koresh did that, or something. Yeah, he was a nut. Jesus did say that many shall come saying they are Christ or Christ is here or there. Koresh hid behind Christianity to do that. He will reap what he sowed, believe me.

What, I don't believe gods exist more than Alwight doesn't believe gods exist??

Oh, I thought you were Other, so that you were not quite enough atheist. I'm shocked.

That's something I can wish back to you also!

Really, that's good. I figured I couldn't use God or Jesus in my ending salutation with you. You are in New Zealand, right?? And Alwight is in England.[/quote]

Much Love Coming Your Way!! I know you seem to be always there for me, Stuart!! Thanks so very much!!

God's Peace Come Upon You,

Michael

:cloud9:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hedshaker & Michael

Hedshaker & Michael

Hi Michael,

Just a reminder, You have been saying this since you first joined in June 2013. A few months to 2 years is what you said back then, though you have expressed extra time recently, since nothing as yet happened, but if we stick to your initial estimate we are left with approximately 8 months before the grand arrival is due.

Yes Hedshaker, I did say that and have added a few months to include to Nov. 2015, instead of June 2015. I didn't know the blood red moons were going to continue so late in the year.

Now, when this time has come and gone will you finally accept that it isn't going to happen because it's not real? My guess is that you won't. Instead you'll just add more time, right?

I truly doubt that's what I will do, buddy. Personally, I will let you all know to forget about waiting for Him, but I will still wait for Him, regardless. But I'm not thinking that will be necessary.

You do know that this is exactly what has been going on for centuries. All of the so called prophets just as sure as yourself, yet everyone of them 100% wrong, every time without exception.

You'll see Michael. It's not real.

All the best.

I do know there have been many false prophets, which keeps you discouraged and wary to believe. Yes, if He doesn't Return by Nov. 2015, I will be waiting privately instead of telling you all. You see, it is written that no man, not even the Son, but ONLY the Father (God) knows that day and hour. But these blood moons are a precursor of what will happen. So things are looking like they are culminating just fine.

Hedshaker, thanks for posting me again. It's great hearing from you. It doesn't happen much.

Many Blessings,

Michael

:yoshi:

Hedshaker

Yes Hedshaker, I did say that and have added a few months to include to Nov. 2015, instead of June 2015. I didn't know the blood red moons were going to continue so late in the year.

Michael.

There's a perfectly natural explanation for the (so called) blood moon.

Want to learn about it? Click Here

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Hedshaker,

It's just wonderful to have you greet me this evening. No man knows the day and hour when Jesus will return, but a great earthquake and a blood red moon shall precede it. Plus these blood moons are all four falling on major Jewish holy days. The earthquake that will happen before this blood red moon, shall be the STRONGEST, GREATEST earthquake since man has been on Earth. The earthquake shall occur in Phoenix, AZ, USA. And earthquakes in different places of the earth. And then Hollywood shall get her Great Quake that she's been waiting for. It will no longer be habitable there. And the quakes will be so bad that help will not be able to get through with impassable roads, etc. And there shall be no A/C, Heat or Electric. There shall be no running water. Cars will run out of gas and soon enough, they shall just be abandoned wherever. The only drinking water for Phoenix or Hollywood/L.A. shall be from the Colorado River. No lights at night. Just fires, and hurricane lamps, etc. Oh well, I'm going to close for now. It also says that the mountains shall melt/be moved and the islands shall be found no more. Now you know. See Revelation 6:12,13,14.

God Be With You,

Michael

Hedshaker

Dear Hedshaker,

It's just wonderful to have you greet me this evening. No man knows the day and hour when Jesus will return, but a great earthquake and a blood red moon shall precede it. Plus these blood moons are all four falling on major Jewish holy days. The earthquake that will happen before this blood red moon, shall be the STRONGEST, GREATEST earthquake since man has been on Earth. The earthquake shall occur in Phoenix, AZ, USA. And earthquakes in different places of the earth. And then Hollywood shall get her Great Quake that she's been waiting for. It will no longer be habitable there. And the quakes will be so bad that help will not be able to get through with impassable roads, etc. And there shall be no A/C, Heat or Electric. There shall be no running water. Cars will run out of gas and soon enough, they shall just be abandoned wherever. The only drinking water for Phoenix or Hollywood/L.A. shall be from the Colorado River. No lights at night. Just fires, and hurricane lamps, etc. Oh well, I'm going to close for now. It also says that the mountains shall melt/be moved and the islands shall be found no more. Now you know. See Revelation 6:12,13,14.

Hello Michael,

Yes I have a little time to kill so here goes :up:

First off, no one knows what "shall be the STRONGEST, GREATEST earthquake since man has been on Earth" because it's only been comparatively recently since records have been kept on such things. In fact, the richter scale was only developed as recent as 1935:

The Richter scale was developed in 1935 by American seismologist Charles Richter (1891-1989) as a way of quantifying the magnitude, or strength, of earthquakes.

Please click the following link Michael: How was the Richter scale for measuring earthquakes developed?

I have already provided a link about the natural cause of the blood moon phenomenon. Both earth quakes and blood moons have perfectly natural causes, though I suppose it's understandable that ancient, pre-science man would seek to make up explanations based on their religious beliefs. They didn't know any better and they were a pretty superstitious lot back then. Even comets and wot not were treated the same. They were ignorant then but there's no excuse now ;)

I do hope you're taking a little time to follow the links I have provided since I'm taking the trouble for your benefit.

Also, I am somewhat sceptical about your predictions Michael. No offence, but it's pointless telling people this and that is going to happen but you don't know when. Anyone could do that, here: ....sometime in the future the queen of England will accidentally fall into a bath of rich custard... Don't believe me? Just you wait and see :patrol:

And of course, it's understandable that "no man knows the day and hour when Jesus will return" because the whole thing is based on cherished beliefs not facts or unambiguous, testable evidence. Same goes for Armageddon. Many people have been saying it for centuries and the ones who have been brave enough to put a date to it have of course been 100% wrong, every time, without exception. I fear you will also be wrong Michael, though you have indicated a way around disappointment and cognitive dissonance by simply adding more time, which has been the trend by all who have preceded you.

...all are entitled to their own opinions, just not their own facts....

It's quite amusing but also a little sad. You are indeed a warm character but so utterly under the spell of your religion that I'm not sure it's healthy. Not that I think you should ditch your beliefs altogether, that would probably be disastrous for you, but there is no harm in looking at the possibility of being wrong sometimes. That goes for me too or anyone. If I am wrong then so be it, though I'm confident that your extraordinary predictions will not occur in my life time. Earth Quakes occur naturally, as do blood moons and coincidence.

God Be With You,

Thank you Michael, and let the invisible dragon in my shed watch over you...... :cloud9:

Stuu

Well, if it was good enough for Saul of Tarsus to do that...

Stuart

Stuu

Yes, it seems like all religions have one or two things wrong. No church is perfect.
I think you might be underestimating somewhat.

No Stuart, there is not going to be 100 years, so douse that.
That's what Saul of Tarsus thought. But here we still are, nearly 2000 years later.

And the angels do not need spacecraft to get around in. They are spirits.
You seem to know a lot about this. Can you tell me what means of transport spirits use?

God doesn't need a UFO to make His Plan work. UFOs are just allowed to the devil as a means of screwing with the minds of men.
So this is a UFO deception conspiracy pact between your god and the devil?

The devil is doing the same things he did when the Greeks and Romans saw 'Flying Chariots' because Jesus first came to earth, and it made them believe in other gods, instead of the true God. They started believing in Zeus, Aphroditie, Hermes, Perseus, etc.
And when did this happen?

I'm so glad you went to Sunday School. I'm in shock. Great for you.
It wasn't really great for me. It was pretty dull drawing pictures of fantasy stories and being expected to take them seriously. I did a lot of useful daydreaming.

Yes, you can have spirituality without religion of a belief in Imaginary Friends.
Hooray!

Yes, I know God would love your heart. I said what I did because I didn't know if you wanted God to have your heart. That is the only reason.
Well your god can't have my heart at the moment, because I am still using it. But once I am done with it, it can have it and use all the benign and cheerful approach to life that is contained within it to improve its standing with humanity.

Some of that may be true...

You're very right Stuart! I remember that David Koresh did that, or something. Yeah, he was a nut. Jesus did say that many shall come saying they are Christ or Christ is here or there. Koresh hid behind Christianity to do that. He will reap what he sowed, believe me.
So David Koresh is having a great time in heaven, then? He was a Jesus nut, after all.

Oh, I thought you were Other, so that you were not quite enough atheist. I'm shocked.
Atheist is the kind of word that defines you in terms of Jesus nuts. I think of myself as normal, and I don't think of 'being a non-believer' in all sorts of other things. Would you call yourself an afairyist? I am sure we both are afairyists, but why would we call outselves as such. Gods aren't really there, so there is no point in specifically calling oneself a non-believer in them.

Really, that's good. I figured I couldn't use God or Jesus in my ending salutation with you. You are in New Zealand, right?? And Alwight is in England.
Kia ora is the Maori greeting we use most often.

Nga mihi nui,
Stuart

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Michael.

There's a perfectly natural explanation for the (so called) blood moon.

Want to learn about it? Click Here

Dear Hedshaker,

Hey Buddy!! How's the music coming along? Well, I did what you suggested (Looked up your references. But these are a rare occasion. Every red blood moon this year falls on an Israeli Holiday. That's Four of them. So hard to fathom. Four Total Lunar Eclipses in 2 years. You don't seem to realize the fathom of this. Well, the next blood moon is in April I believe. Then there's another one in the fall. I'd have to look up the dates of them. I think April 14-15, and then the other I don't know. I am in poor health and have cancer. If it travels to other parts of my body, that does it. They want me to pay $6,700 for every spot that I get cancer in. I started the radiation treatments, but quit doing it, because it was too expensive. My $6,700 is 20% of the total amount they will be charging.

My doctor knows my feelings and he is fine with it. I've got a great doctor. Ok, will chat with you again soon. It's really nice to hear from you.

Cheerio!!

Michael

:yoshi:

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hello Michael,

Yes I have a little time to kill so here goes :up:

First off, no one knows what "shall be the STRONGEST, GREATEST earthquake since man has been on Earth" because it's only been comparatively recently since records have been kept on such things. In fact, the richter scale was only developed as recent as 1935:

Please click the following link Michael: How was the Richter scale for measuring earthquakes developed?

I have already provided a link about the natural cause of the blood moon phenomenon. Both earth quakes and blood moons have perfectly natural causes, though I suppose it's understandable that ancient, pre-science man would seek to make up explanations based on their religious beliefs. They didn't know any better and they were a pretty superstitious lot back then. Even comets and wot not were treated the same. They were ignorant then but there's no excuse now ;)

I do hope you're taking a little time to follow the links I have provided since I'm taking the trouble for your benefit.

Also, I am somewhat sceptical about your predictions Michael. No offence, but it's pointless telling people this and that is going to happen but you don't know when. Anyone could do that, here: ....sometime in the future the queen of England will accidentally fall into a bath of rich custard... Don't believe me? Just you wait and see :patrol:

And of course, it's understandable that "no man knows the day and hour when Jesus will return" because the whole thing is based on cherished beliefs not facts or unambiguous, testable evidence. Same goes for Armageddon. Many people have been saying it for centuries and the ones who have been brave enough to put a date to it have of course been 100% wrong, every time, without exception. I fear you will also be wrong Michael, though you have indicated a way around disappointment and cognitive dissonance by simply adding more time, which has been the trend by all who have preceded you.

...all are entitled to their own opinions, just not their own facts....

It's quite amusing but also a little sad. You are indeed a warm character but so utterly under the spell of your religion that I'm not sure it's healthy. Not that I think you should ditch your beliefs altogether, that would probably be disastrous for you, but there is no harm in looking at the possibility of being wrong sometimes. That goes for me too or anyone. If I am wrong then so be it, though I'm confident that your extraordinary predictions will not occur in my life time. Earth Quakes occur naturally, as do blood moons and coincidence.

Thank you Michael, and let the invisible dragon in my shed watch over you...... :cloud9:

Dear Hedshaker,

Please see Rev. 16:18. I don't need a Richter scale. I just trust God, and I'm sure He will accomplish what He wants. "And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings, and there shall be a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the Earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great."

Check it out. I believe because I have no reason to not believe my God. All of you atheists could turn over a new leaf if you'll help me to coach you. It sure would be worth it. And yes, I have been referring most of the articles you write to me. Okay, dude, at least I have told you.

Much Love Matey,

Cherio!

Michael

:jump:

Last edited:

Hedshaker

Dear Hedshaker,

Please see Rev. 16:18. I don't need a Richter scale. I just trust God, and I'm sure He will accomplish what He wants. "And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings, and there shall be a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the Earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great."

Check it out. I believe because I have no reason to not believe my God. All of you atheists could turn over a new leaf if you'll help me to coach you. It sure would be worth it. And yes, I have been referring most of the articles you write to me.

Ok Michael it's obviously pointless to continue. I have given you reasoned argument and sound evidence that the blood moon phenomenon and Earth quakes are absolutely natural occurrences. Blood moons (and earth quakes) will have occurred sporadically for billions of years, long before humans walked the Earth and long, long before your religion was dreamed up. If some recent ones happen to coincide with some holiday or other then Occam's Razor would call it coincidence, nothing more. It is therefore of no relevance to make extraordinary prediction claims based on natural events.

Without reference to Richter scale readings how could you even possibly lay claim to the following? "shall be the STRONGEST, GREATEST earthquake since man has been on Earth"

Those readings are how we measure one event against another. They show us by way of scientific evidence what is the " STRONGEST, GREATEST earthquake since" records began. What you think your God has told you is neither here nor there.

You're not making sense Michael. Do you honestly think that myself, Alwight, Stuu and others could ignore the evidence and reasoned argument before our own eyes in favour of bald assertions and Bible verses?

But anyway. There is no more argument to said.

All the best.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Ok Michael it's obviously pointless to continue. I have given you reasoned argument and sound evidence that the blood moon phenomenon and Earth quakes are absolutely natural occurrences. Blood moons (and earth quakes) will have occurred sporadically for billions of years, long before humans walked the Earth and long, long before your religion was dreamed up. If some recent ones happen to coincide with some holiday or other then Occam's Razor would call it coincidence, nothing more. It is therefore of no relevance to make extraordinary prediction claims based on natural events.

Without reference to Richter scale readings how could you even possibly lay claim to the following? "shall be the STRONGEST, GREATEST earthquake since man has been on Earth.
Those readings are how we measure one event against another. They show us by way of scientific evidence what is the " STRONGEST, GREATEST earthquake since" records began. What you think your God has told you is neither here nor there.

You're not making sense Michael. Do you honestly think that myself, Alwight, Stuu and others could ignore the evidence and reasoned argument before our own eyes in favour of bald assertions and Bible verses?

But anyway. There is no more argument to said.

All the best.

But Hedshaker, "It is written that right after this greatest of earthquakes, that the sun shall be darkened, covered by clouds. And the moon shall appear as blood (see Rev. 6:12:13). And the stars will fall from heaven.

There is more Hedshaker, but I am feeling under the weather today and have to go rest for awhile. I think I've got the flu or pneumonia. I sure hope not. Will try to chat a bit more tonight.

Thanks for your help.

Warm Wishes and Blessings,

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.