Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

alwight

No Alwight,

I can change my mind. I listen to what you say. Tell me.

Michael

:cloud9: :yoshi:
Well, in the beginning it seems that a singularity became a universe of expanding gases which in turn became more solid matter.
Matter became stars, planets and galaxies.
Evidentially heavy elements where formed in stars which in turn became part of new stars and planets.
This time with heavy elements life could begin, we are apparently star-stuff.
Human life now looks back at the universe and says that something called "dark matter" exists that we can't see or yet detect, that iirc five sixths of the universe is such undetectable "dark matter".

Michael, I just don't know and I suggest that neither do you. :idunno:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Michael...Its good to consider what alwight, myself and others tell you, but ultimately let Gods Word convince you.

You asked why I said the beasts were created vegetarian. Gods Word seems to indicate that in Genesis 1:29 And God said, “See, I have given you every herb that yields seed which is on the face of all the earth, and every tree whose fruit yields seed; to you it shall be for food. 30 Also, to every beast of the earth, to every bird of the air, and to everything that creeps.

The Bible does not tell us when carnivory began, but its not mentioned and 'approved' by God in the cursed creation until much later. After the flood in Genesis 9:3 "Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. I have given you all things, even as the green herbs.

Dear 6days,

I know that the Earth's people and animals were vegetarian. I also have thought further and pondered the questions regarding this and I have come to believe you, 6days. Perhaps the dinosaurs were destroyed in Noah's Flood because they were not clean beasts or too big. Perhaps our ancestors were Neanderthal. See, I have heard your side and you have won me over. I will never bring it up again unless you want to. But we will find out the truth of the matter when we meet our Maker.

May God Grant You Joyfulness!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Well, in the beginning it seems that a singularity became a universe of expanding gases which in turn became more solid matter.
Matter became stars, planets and galaxies.
Evidentially heavy elements where formed in stars which in turn became part of new stars and planets.
This time with heavy elements life could begin, we are apparently star-stuff.
Human life now looks back at the universe and says that something called "dark matter" exists that we can't see or yet detect, that iirc five sixths of the universe is such undetectable "dark matter".

Michael, I just don't know and I suggest that neither do you. :idunno:

Dear Alwight,

Sometimes there is no way to find things out unless you learn after you die and meet your Creator. I am not against gays at all, but I am against gay marriage and abortion. God says they are not right and He said to tell everyone, "How would you like to have been aborted?" But I do hope that some day gays could put aside their carnal desires to please their God. But, if they can't seem to do it, I would suggest to please keep trying until you succeed. Don't feel terrible about yourself if you can't. But I think that nothing that defileth or worketh an abomination shall enter Heaven, so everyone is going to have to change too. (See Rev. 21:27)/ Also thieves. And fornicators (includes hitting the bar every weekend looking for a woman to have sex with). I do know more than you realize, Alwight.

Many Blessings For You!!

Michael

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear 6days,

Don't think that just because you have sins, that God doesn't love you and still sees you past all of that so you can take on the world. Hope to hear from you soon.

May God Be Your Strength And Compassion!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear 6days,

You might want to know why I did a 180 on you. I prayed to God about the situation and He answered me saying that I was wrong about some of it. That's enough for me to scrap the whole idea. The Lord God answered me by a sign of rain/no rain. I am allowed this to be. Anyway, just wanted you to know that I'm letting you know the truth of the matter.

Let God and Jesus' Love For You Be Boundless,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Alwight,

I guess you didn't know that I was gay for 40 years before I changed myself. No, it's not easy and I do still dearly love my brethren (brothers AND sisters). I also know what it feels like to be gay and I probably wouldn't have changed, except for God trying to make an example of me for others. Just wanted to let you know I've done it and am done with it. I also smoked cigarettes for 40 years, and am done with that for almost a year now (Nov. 29, 2014).

Have a couple of Ales on me,

Cheerio & Warm Blessings,

Michael

alwight

Dear Alwight,

I guess you didn't know that I was gay for 40 years before I changed myself. No, it's not easy and I do still dearly love my brethren (brothers AND sisters). I also know what it feels like to be gay and I probably wouldn't have changed, except for God trying to make an example of me for others. Just wanted to let you know I've done it and am done with it. I also smoked cigarettes for 40 years, and am done with that for almost a year now (Nov. 29, 2014).

Have a couple of Ales on me,

Cheerio & Warm Blessings,

Michael
Hi Michael,
I already knew you were gay before now, and that you no longer think you should be. That's up to you of course but for me we can't simply pick and choose who we happen to be attracted to.
Do whatever makes you right, no need for any sex in your afterlife presumably?
:cheers:

noguru

Hi Michael,
I already knew you were gay before now, and that you no longer think you should be. That's up to you of course but for me we can't simply pick and choose who we happen to be attracted to.

Animal House said:
Fat, gay and stupid is no way to go through life.

I took the liberty to replace "drunk" with "gay". Thank you all.

Pssst Michael, you might have changed the wrong adjective.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Michael...Its good to consider what alwight, myself and others tell you, but ultimately let Gods Word convince you.

You asked why I said the beasts were created vegetarian. Gods Word seems to indicate that in Genesis 1:29 And God said, “See, I have given you every herb that yields seed which is on the face of all the earth, and every tree whose fruit yields seed; to you it shall be for food. 30 Also, to every beast of the earth, to every bird of the air, and to everything that creeps.

The Bible does not tell us when carnivory began, but its not mentioned and 'approved' by God in the cursed creation until much later. After the flood in Genesis 9:3 "Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. I have given you all things, even as the green herbs.

Dear 6days,

I don't remembering asking you why you said the beasts were vegetarian. I supposed that also, of course. But I didn't believe the Tyrannosaurus Rex were vegetarian, that is all. I know the Brontosaurus's were vegetarian though.

Just Wondering,

Michael

:cloud9:

:yoshi:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi Michael,

Dear Alwight,

I was hoping you knew before and I do not think I should be anymore, because it's what God wants me to do right now. He wants to make an example of me, so that other gays can know they can quit if they Love God more than they love gay sex. No, no need for any sex in my afterlife, either.

Many Blessings Mate! Cheerio!!

Michael

:jump:

:up:

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I took the liberty to replace "drunk" with "gay". Thank you all.

Pssst Michael, you might have changed the wrong adjective.

Dear noguru,

I did not say I was still gay, drunk, stupid, nor fat really, though I do want to lose 40 lbs. so I'll be back down to 135 lbs. That's just what I want to do. My doctor says I am at the normal weight for my height. It is just my preference to be as skinny as I was when I was 27. Also, I am FAR from being stupid. You will be surprised!!

Also, there is no sex in Heaven. There is no need for it, so if you're expecting that, kiss it goodbye. There is no need for marriage either. See Matthew 22:30, "For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in Heaven. See Mark 12:25. Same thing. So don't worry about hetero or gay sex. It ain't gonna happen. Give up that part of your life forever. Why do you think God is having me give up sex to set up myself as an example to others??

This is enough for now.

I Wish We Were True Plain Christian Brethren!

Michael

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear noguru,

I'm not still gay despite what you think. I 'was' gay. It's over with. I don't have sex at all, not at ALL in any way. I talked to my doctor today about it and he said the body just quits producing sperm, etc. So no problem. I went to the doctor today to get a blood draw to see how my PSA is going. That's to see how my cancer is doing. I hope it's not gone up. He also said I've lost 3 lbs. That's encouraging. Another 37 lbs. to go. Yippee!! Hey noguru, I thought we were decent friends! Why do you write to me some of that stuff?? We're 'both' Christians and brothers. I am considering becoming a lifetime member here. I will do it within a couple days, if I decide to do it. I'm still pondering it. I don't feel like I'd be wasting my money because this website has helped me out an awful lot, and is just a Godsend to any Christian. So I do feel compelled to 'give back to the Church.' They can't operate without funds. My Church (in a building) I am taking care of also, so no worries. We should be washing each others' feet, not taking shots at each other. Well, I love you regardless, just as I still love freelight, even though we almost totally disagree with each other. It is nice to hear from you again, even if it is only a joke. Better than nothing.

I Pray That God Blesses You And Your Fiance's Countenance.
May You Both Shine Brightly In Heaven Soon!!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear 6days,

See Rev. 11:6. I can pray to God to send rain or to not send rain, to answer some of my harder questions. Also, if someone is doing me wrong, whether it be Satan or another person, God will step in with a great storm, or a drought here in the desert or around the U.S. and the world. You don't know the half of what's going on. Revelation chapter 9 is about Mt. St. Helens erupting. If it be God's Will, then Amen. The bottomless pit is the center of the Earth, for it has a center, and a top, and no bottom, because everyone thinks they are on top of the Earth because of gravity. Thus, because it is like a basketball, it has not bottom, just a center and top. It is also called Hell, "and he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit, etc."

As you can tell, things are already being fulfilled behind everyone's back and they don't even know that these things are being done. There's really very little left that has to be accomplished. If you only knew.

Well, let me know what you think and how you're doing lately. I'm sorry for anything I have said that wasn't true. Like you, I am still learning too. We ARE all in this Together!

God Bless You And Keep You Strong,

Michael

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear 6days,

See Rev. 11:6, so you can understand why certain hard questions I can ask Him and get a sure answer relatively quickly. You know He told me that He does not like abortion at all, but He still loves the woman who does it. I thought abortion was okay, but He said what He did to me and I was surprised TBH. He says it is killing children and that Thou shall not kill. Oh well, I changed by belief after hearing that and I know what I heard.

Praise God,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear noguru,

Well, I'm a new LIFETIME MEMBER. I thought I'd do it. I know there's probably not going to be a lot of time before Jesus Returns, but I thought I might do it regardless, and donate $500 at the same time. This is cool, dude. Now I don't have to pay monthly. I hope they can use the extra money.

Well, haven't heard from you for a while. Are you bummed that you don't have sex or get married when you go to Heaven?? Don't worry. If you choose Hell, you can have orgies, {and maybe 72 young virgins}. I hope that our friendship is still okay. I miss you, so I am writing to you.

Well, so I am a YEC now. I suppose if God can create man as a grown man instead of a baby (Adam), and He creates chickens and ducks, and geese and swans rather than eggs, then He can create an aged Earth and Universe just as well, without it being 'new' too. Your method of dating things could be awry. Well, give your fiance' a big hug for me and you both be full of joy and in Love!!

May God Be There For You Always!!

Michael

alwight

Dear Alwight,

I was hoping you knew before and I do not think I should be anymore, because it's what God wants me to do right now. He wants to make an example of me, so that other gays can know they can quit if they Love God more than they love gay sex. No, no need for any sex in my afterlife, either.

Many Blessings Mate! Cheerio!!

Michael

:up:
Good for you and your lifetime membership Michael, but I suspect you'll have more time to use it than you think.
:first:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Good for you and your lifetime membership Michael, but I suspect you'll have more time to use it than you think.
:first:

Dear Alwight,

Noguru sent me a PM, so I got to talk with him too. Hey, I won't have to pay monthly anymore, so that's cool.

OK, you are PMing me, so I've got to run and answer you.

Many Blessings And Good Fortune Come Your Way,

Michael

alwight

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Alwight,

Yes, it is weird. It takes me to a thread with you and IMJerusha on it. I don't know how that happened!!?? I'll go and investigate it a bit more. Talk to you in a few.

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Alwight,

I wasn't able to find the problem, unless you posted on the Mother writing a letter to the baby she aborted. It might be a woman's right. It's a shame though. Looking forward to hearing from you. You might have a virus?? If the problem is fixed, then thee you go. If it is not, you could contact Knight. See what happens.

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.