Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Read a proper book on the subject and get back to us.

We won't even demand an apology for wasting our time.

Stuart

Dear Stuu,

Who are you joking?? You are almost always coming up lacking when you post. Why don't you just read a few books, and come up with one book read this year? If you know so much, you would realize that Mark is getting close to it all. And you're moving further and further away, like the Big Bang. Be wise, and leave Mark S. out of this. I care about the both of you, but Mark has it all over you this time.

Michael

:confused:

:think:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Good Job Indeed, DavisBJ!!

Good Job Indeed, DavisBJ!!

Mark, is it also true that that very same creator made the following:

Among HOUSE PLANTS -
1) the bulbs of Hyacinth, Narcissus, and Daffodil may cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and may be fatal.
2) the leaves and branches of Oleandera are extremely poisonous, affecting the heart, producing severe digestive upset and have caused death.
3) all parts of Dieffenbachia (Dumb Cane) and Elephant Ear can cause intense burning and irritation of the mouth and tongue. Death can occur if base of the tongue swells enough to block the air passage of the throat.
4) Rosary Pea and Castor Bean seeds are fatal. A single Rosary Pea seed has caused death. One or two Castor Bean seeds are near the lethal dose for adults.

Or if you prefer FLOWER GARDEN PLANTS –
5) the young plant and seeds of Larkspur may cause digestive upset, nervous excitement, depression, and may be fatal.
6) the fleshy roots of Monkshood can cause digestive upset and nervous excitement.
7) the bulbs of Autumn Crocus and Star of Bethlehem cause vomiting and nervous excitement.
8) the leaves and flowers of Lily-of-the-Valley cause irregular heart beat and pulse, usually accompanied by digestive upset and mental confusion.
9) the underground stems of Iris cause severe-but not usually serious-digestive upset.
10) the leaves of Foxglove in large amounts cause dangerously irregular heartbeat and pulse, usually digestive upset and mental confusion, and may be fatal.
11) the foliage and roots of Bleeding Heart may be poisonous in large amounts, and have proved fatal to cattle.

If you prefer VEGETABLE GARDEN PLANTS –
12) the leaf blade of rhubarb can be fatal. Large amounts of raw or cooked leaves can cause convulsions, coma, followed rapidly by death.

If you prefer ORNAMENTAL PLANTS –
13) the berries of Daphne may be fatal. A few berries can kill a child.
14) the seeds and pods of Wisteria can cause mild to severe digestive upset. Many children are poisoned by this plant.
15) the bean-like capsules in which the seeds of Golden Chain are suspended can cause severe poisoning, excitement, staggering, convulsions and coma. May be fatal.
16) all parts of Laurels, Rhododendrons and Azaleas can be fatal. Produces nausea and vomiting, depression, difficult breathing, prostration and coma.
17) the berries of Jasmine can cause digestive disturbance and nervous symptoms, or be fatal.
18) the green berries of Lantana Camara (Red Sage) (grows in the southern U.S. and in moderate climates) affects the lungs, kidneys, heart and nervous system, and may be fatal.
19) the berries and foliage of Yew can be fatal. (The foliage is more toxic than the berries.) Death is usually sudden without warning symptoms.

If you prefer TREES AND SHRUBS -
20 ) the twigs and foliage of wild and cultivated cherries can be fatal. They contain a compound that releases cyanide when eaten. Gasping, excitement and prostration are common symptoms.
21) the foliage and acorns of Oaks, affect the kidneys gradually. Symptoms appear only after several days or weeks. Takes a large amount for poisoning.
22) all parts, especially the roots of Elderberry have poisoned children who were using pieces of the pithy stems for blowguns. Nausea and digestive upset.
23 the bark, sprouts, and foliage of Black Locust have caused nausea, weakness and depression in children.

If you prefer PLANTS IN WOODED AREAS -
24) all parts, but especially the roots of Jack-in-the-Pulpit, like Dumb Cane, contain small needle-like crystals of calcium oxalate that cause intense irritation and burning of the mouth and tongue.
25) the berries of Moonseed have a blue or purple color, resembling wild grapes. They may be fatal.
26) The apple, foliage, and roots of Mayapple contains at least 16 active toxic principles, primarily in the roots. Children often eat the apple with no ill effects, but several apples may cause diarrhea.
27) The berries of Mistletoe can be fatal. Both children and adults have died from eating the berries.

If you prefer PLANTS IN SWAMP OR MOIST AREAS -
28) All parts of Water Hemlock are fatal. Violent and painful convulsions. A number of people have died from hemlock.

If you prefer PLANTS IN FIELDS -
29) all parts of Buttercups contain irritant juices that may severely injure the digestive system.
30) all parts, especially the unripened berry of Nightshade can be fatal. Intense digestive disturbance and nervous symptoms.
31) all parts of Poison Hemlock can be fatal. (Resembles a large wild carrot.)
32) all parts of Jimson Weed (Thorn Apple) can cause abnormal thirst, distorted sight, delirium, incoherence and coma. Common cause of poisoning. Has proved fatal.

http://aggie-horticulture.tamu.edu/...rces/common-poisonous-plants-and-plant-parts/

(I agree that the creator must have been so thoughtful to have provided all of these types of poisonous plants in our midst. I also just want to be sure we are not being one-sided in our descriptions of how wonderful the creator is in the selection of plants he has provided us.)

Dear DavisBJ,

I'm sorry for this lengthy post, but I had to do it. This won't let me type anymore. Bloody Good Job, Mate!! Heheheheh
Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear DavisBJ,

Wow, what a lot of work. I couldn't type anymore in that lenghty post. Computer wouldn't let me. DavisBJ, you know that some of the plants or seeds can become helpful if they are boiled, or peeled, or sauteed/cooked for a bit. And those Oleander leaves are bad for you. We have tons of Oleanders here. Where you living at (state or city). Just curious.

OK, I've got a lot of work to do here. Haven't been able to answer or catch up on all the posts I've received. Gonna get there, I think!!

God Be Kind To You And Reward You For Your Searching,

Michael

DavisBJ

Dear DavisBJ,

Wow, what a lot of work. I couldn't type anymore in that lenghty post. Computer wouldn't let me. DavisBJ, you know that some of the plants or seeds can become helpful if they are boiled, or peeled, or sauteed/cooked for a bit. And those Oleander leaves are bad for you. We have tons of Oleanders here. Where you living at (state or city). Just curious.

OK, I've got a lot of work to do here. Haven't been able to answer or catch up on all the posts I've received. Gonna get there, I think!!

God Be Kind To You And Reward You For Your Searching,

Michael
Michael, I have not interacted with you in this thread before, and I sincerely hope I don’t need to again. In brief, I downloaded and read your book. I have scanned several hundred of your posts. In the early days of this thread you offered a criticism of evolution that was such a silly caricature of what evolution really says that you should have been ashamed. When some of the responding posts tried to explain why that was not a valid argument, you retreated to a “I know science, I took trigonometry, I got good grades”, type stance. I don’t care how well you say you know science, or how good a student you say you were, or how much knowledge you think angels have given you. Your understanding of evolution is pathetic.

As to adding me to your list of atheists who are going to find out what the truth is only after it is too late, etc. etc., don’t bother. I have relatively low interest in your theological fantasies. In your case, for reasons I am not privy to, you live in a world of unusually broad and deep delusions that you are committed to. You have had many hundreds of opportunities in this thread to show that you can logically discuss scientific issues, but it has been to no effect. I certainly feel my time is better spent with posters who say more than “you will be sorry if you don’t listen to my blithering babble of damnation”.

BTW – I loved it in your book when you said spirits travel at the speed of light. You do realize that means a spirit sent in Noah’s day to carry a heavenly message to even the nearest major galaxy – Andromeda- won’t reach his divine destination for another few million years.

alwight

Yes, of course! God did do it, Very Good! : D
But you told me earlier that your motivation here was in seeking answers, but the truth is that the only answer you want to hear is "God did it" apparently.

1. Speciation, Has Proved to have Never Been Observed; within the Fossil Record, or in Nature.
I'm talking about what is reasonable to believe based on the evidence. Your claim here is just a bald assertion of course but it rather depends on who you believe whether speciation has been observed, Talk Origins lists some examples here.
However what I find most convincing is Ring Species. For me Ring Species show actual speciation in progress right now, but no doubt you have already concluded that "God is doing it" and probably don't really want a scientific alternative to rain on your parade.:nono:

2. It has been said that Finding a Fossil of a Modern Living Organism in the Pre-Cambrian Layer, would throw a Metaphorical Wrench in the Theory of Evolution. Here it Is;

Stromatolites-
The oldest fossils at Grand Canyon are 1,200 million to 740 million years old. Stromatolites are the limestone structures formed by photosynthesizing bacteria called cyanobacteria. They created layers of alternating slimy bacteria and sediment in very shallow water, dominating shallow seas until predators, such as trilobites, came into the picture. Today stromatolites only live in a few shallow ocean areas with high salinity. The salinity deters predation and allows the stromatolites to survive.

http://www.nps.gov/grca/naturescience/fossils.htm
Stromatolites are actually the accreted structures created by bacteria or algae so what exactly do you mean by "allows the stromatolites to survive"? The types of life that cause them have been around long before any more complex life came along, can you explain how you know that such organisms have remained unchanged by evolution?
I think that finding a rabbit fossilised within the Cambrian is still a better bet btw.

3. Plants Were Made With Medicines In them, they were Made to Effect the Body in a Positive Way; Which also proves a Caring Creator, who would take the Time to Leave Medicines in Herbs for the Man to Use them.

https://www.botanical.com/botanical/mgmh/comindxa.html
Rather helpfully, in your mind anyway, God provides the remedies for some of the ills He created elsewhere, He gave us Dock Leaves to rub on our skin after being stung by nettles, why gee thanks God. :rolleyes:

Why have Stromatolites not "Adapted", or "Changed" over a Supposed 1.2 Billion Year Time Frame?
Because they don't represent the remains of an individual creature, they represent the results of countless generations of relatively simple life that may well have adapted over time anyway, unless perhaps you can show that it didn't.

DavisBJ

2. It has been said that Finding a Fossil of a Modern Living Organism in the Pre-Cambrian Layer, would throw a Metaphorical Wrench in the Theory of Evolution. Here it Is;

Stromatolites-
The oldest fossils at Grand Canyon are 1,200 million to 740 million years old. Stromatolites are the limestone structures formed by photosynthesizing bacteria called cyanobacteria. They created layers of alternating slimy bacteria and sediment in very shallow water, dominating shallow seas until predators, such as trilobites, came into the picture. Today stromatolites only live in a few shallow ocean areas with high salinity. The salinity deters predation and allows the stromatolites to survive.

I am not a biologist, but my preliminary research on stromatolites shows they are not individual organisms, but rather are structures resulting from colonies of microorganisms. Wiki lists a number of types of stromatolites, as well as a range of micro-organisms that are known to be involved in stromatolite creation. To say that finding biologically created “limestone structures” in ancient and modern environments constitutes a “Modern Living Organism in the Pre-Cambrian Layer” is pure ignorant silliness.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear DavisBJ,

I'm sorry for thanking you then. That's for sure. I think you are a bit misinformed, because you leave out all of my successes and true experiences, instead. I see you are an Atheist, and so that means to you that it doesn't really matter to me anymore what you think of me. If you want to dislike me, fine. If you want to like me, fine. You have said what you want. Case closed. It's really too bad. Maybe it's the way that you portray yourself. And I pretty good friends indeed within most of the Atheists and Theists on this thread. Hope you change your mind with time.

I have not continued believing in my story about Creation vs. Evolution. It's just that on one little iota, I'm not sure of, so I don't speak any of it, to spare me for misleading other people. That is my beef with 6days. Whether he's wrong or right, time's passing will tell. I've had people call me names before, and they've done their worst. If you really want to follow in their footsteps, fine.

Michael

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Al and Michael - Lo siento!

Al and Michael - Lo siento!

I can't claim to share your fears that being wrong in this life will ultimately affect anything now or after I'm gone Michael.
In fact I'd suggest that you live this life without assuming any dire eternal consequences will ensue for any human failings that we all surely have, just be an honest person and generally respect others, unless they knowingly lie and cheat.

Dear Alwight!

Al, you don't realize. Sometimes, I speak certain things in God's name that He had me experience, so I must make sure that I only speak what He gave me to SPEAK. Not anything else, but the truth. I try my best to live this way, not for my own sake, but for God's. Don't think it too strange, because I do realize you don't believe in My God. I love you regardless. Otherwise, when I'm not speaking in God's Name, I can make all of the ordinary mistakes every else makes. No prob. I don't knowingly lie or cheat.

I can't prove how old the Earth is Michael, I simply note that cleverer people than I who specialize in a wide variety of sciences typically seem to conclude pretty much the same thing. The evidence as presented and explained seems to make much more sense to me than a YEC type adherence to a literal Genesis.

That's what I figured also, Alwight! I believe that our most recent Adam is not the first Adam to have lived on this planet, nor died on this planet. I believe that there's a lot more that 6days doesn't get. He believes what he believes, and I will believe what I believe, but I still do care for him a lot, TBH. Who knows, maybe I'm wrong, but I don't believe it. But the thing I've decided to do is just wait and see what God tells us later, so He can tell everyone whether I was right or wrong.

I doubt that a God worthy of your faith would choose to punish anyone simply for being genuine and honest even if wrong.

I know Al, but He has already said He was going to do it and He put it in writing, so it is like a contract. My God is definitely worthy of my faith. I hope that He finds me worthy to be with Him for the rest of our lives, like forever.

Again I can't prove that modern humans have been around for 200,000 years but that seems like a good enough working approximation to me that fits the evidence, as I understand it. However you must understand that I don't have to try to force-fit a literal Genesis into my thinking.

You know Alwight, I wouldn't be surprised either way. Perhaps God has covered us with a thin veil. Maybe man has only been on earth for 5,000 years. Who knows anymore? God will confirm my testimony or confirm 6days. It's only one issue. Just cause you're wrong once doesn't mean you have to be thrown into the lion's den.

In fact trying to make the Adam & Eve story be anything other than allegory and myth is simply turning it into silly nonsense without any message to tell. I suspect that the original author would be dismayed that some people today couldn't understand that.

You seem like a very honest person to me Michael, just accept that we don't have to know everything and even less need to pretend that we do. :)

Thanks Alwight! Adam and Eve was a true story, but there's possibly more than meets the eye. The whole purpose of Adam and Eve was to learn the difference between Good and Evil, and to choose the Good, or choose/get the Evil. Nice chatting with you Buddy. I'm so sorry it took this long to get back to you, but I had to get back and scour the posts that I am suppose to answer. There are some that are not for me to answer, but that's fine. Well, have a wonderful day, Alwight! Make it Count!!

Best Wishes and Cheerio!!

Michael

:confused:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Michael, I have not interacted with you in this thread before, and I sincerely hope I don’t need to again. In brief, I downloaded and read your book. I have scanned several hundred of your posts. In the early days of this thread you offered a criticism of evolution that was such a silly caricature of what evolution really says that you should have been ashamed. When some of the responding posts tried to explain why that was not a valid argument, you retreated to a “I know science, I took trigonometry, I got good grades”, type stance. I don’t care how well you say you know science, or how good a student you say you were, or how much knowledge you think angels have given you. Your understanding of evolution is pathetic.

As to adding me to your list of atheists who are going to find out what the truth is only after it is too late, etc. etc., don’t bother. I have relatively low interest in your theological fantasies. In your case, for reasons I am not privy to, you live in a world of unusually broad and deep delusions that you are committed to. You have had many hundreds of opportunities in this thread to show that you can logically discuss scientific issues, but it has been to no effect. I certainly feel my time is better spent with posters who say more than “you will be sorry if you don’t listen to my blithering babble of damnation”.

BTW – I loved it in your book when you said spirits travel at the speed of light. You do realize that means a spirit sent in Noah’s day to carry a heavenly message to even the nearest major galaxy – Andromeda- won’t reach his divine destination for another few million years.

Dear DavisBJ,

You can think whatever blithering babble you want to. I answer to God, not you. Who said anything about going to Andromeda. You have no idea that there is a veil in the heaven and it will be removed. And for the rest of what you say, anyone can trash my work or my honor, but that is only YOUR opinion!! You'll see! Take a walk in my shoes for a mile. You'd never make it!!

Michael

:salute:

DavisBJ

Dear DavisBJ,

You can think whatever blithering babble you want to. I answer to God, not you. Who said anything about going to Andromeda. You have no idea that there is a veil in the heaven and it will be removed. And for the rest of what you say, anyone can trash my work or my honor, but that is only YOUR opinion!! You'll see! Take a walk in my shoes for a mile. You'd never make it!!

Michael

:salute:

QED

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Alwight,

Don't let what this person BJ get to you. He's a mean type of atheist. Not the same as you all here. I hadn't really heard about him until just recently. He doesn't know me whatsoever. Not even close. I serve God and work with Jesus, and I have integrity. Now, it's 4:30am and I'm getting to bed. Lack of choice. You take good care and have a blessed life. Have fun with each day that goes by. If you believe BJ over me, I hope not. BJ does not know me from anyone else, so he has no room to talk, to say the least. He doesn't know about all of the good things I've done and those that I have gotten right. Has he been on a newspaper interview with me?? Gonna close for now. I really am tired.

Be Kind If You Want To,

Michael

Last edited:

alwight

Dear Alwight!

Al, you don't realize. Sometimes, I speak certain things in God's name that He had me experience, so I must make sure that I only speak what He gave me to SPEAK. Not anything else, but the truth. I try my best to live this way, not for my own sake, but for God's. Don't think it too strange, because I do realize you don't believe in My God. I love you regardless. Otherwise, when I'm not speaking in God's Name, I can make all of the ordinary mistakes every else makes. No prob. I don't knowingly lie or cheat.
I really don't know Michael how you know that when you are claiming to speak for God you aren't in fact just as fallible as when you're not. :idunno:

That's what I figured also, Alwight! I believe that our most recent Adam is not the first Adam to have lived on this planet, nor died on this planet. I believe that there's a lot more that 6days doesn't get. He believes what he believes, and I will believe what I believe, but I still do care for him a lot, TBH. Who knows, maybe I'm wrong, but I don't believe it. But the thing I've decided to do is just wait and see what God tells us later, so He can tell everyone whether I was right or wrong.
I don't just believe in something because someone else asserts something as true, particularly not 6days, when in truth they have no real evidence for it, nor do they have a better insight than I do. I also don't accept something as true simply because some ancient guy, once upon a time, made up a fantasy kiddies' bed time story (A&E).
No sorry Michael I just don't need to believe in any Adams or Eves either for that matter. All cultures have favourite legends and myths that don't actually need to be believed in as true. The Lilith Myth for example is a Hebrew myth about a precursor to Eve, one of Adam's "helpmeets", they're just stories passed around and adapted probably meant only as entertainment originally.

I know Al, but He has already said He was going to do it and He put it in writing, so it is like a contract. My God is definitely worthy of my faith. I hope that He finds me worthy to be with Him for the rest of our lives, like forever.
That's what you believe anyway.

You know Alwight, I wouldn't be surprised either way. Perhaps God has covered us with a thin veil. Maybe man has only been on earth for 5,000 years. Who knows anymore? God will confirm my testimony or confirm 6days. It's only one issue. Just cause you're wrong once doesn't mean you have to be thrown into the lion's den.
It's you who needs to come to terms with your own doctrine with all its contradictions, the actual evidence speaks for itself as far as I'm concerned.

Thanks Alwight! Adam and Eve was a true story, but there's possibly more than meets the eye. The whole purpose of Adam and Eve was to learn the difference between Good and Evil, and to choose the Good, or choose/get the Evil. Nice chatting with you Buddy. I'm so sorry it took this long to get back to you, but I had to get back and scour the posts that I am suppose to answer. There are some that are not for me to answer, but that's fine. Well, have a wonderful day, Alwight! Make it Count!!
I suggest however Michael that actually you don't know it is true from any other myth from around the world is, which rather suggests to me anyway that it probably isn't true at all. Humans simply like to fabricate stories and then embellish them, but I accept that you believe it is true.

Don't let what this person BJ get to you. He's a mean type of atheist. Not the same as you all here. I hadn't really heard about him until just recently. He doesn't know me whatsoever. Not even close. I serve God and work with Jesus, and I have integrity. Now, it's 4:30am and I'm getting to bed. Lack of choice. You take good care and have a blessed life. Have fun with each day that goes by. If you believe BJ over me, I hope not.

Be Kind If You Want To,

Michael
I accept that you honestly believe what you do and are a nice guy and all that but as I've said before I think you are also just a bit bonkers. ;)

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Mark, is it also true that that very same creator made the following:

Among HOUSE PLANTS -
1) the bulbs of Hyacinth, Narcissus, and Daffodil may cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and may be fatal.
2) the leaves and branches of Oleandera are extremely poisonous, affecting the heart, producing severe digestive upset and have caused death.
3) all parts of Dieffenbachia (Dumb Cane) and Elephant Ear can cause intense burning and irritation of the mouth and tongue. Death can occur if base of the tongue swells enough to block the air passage of the throat.
4) Rosary Pea and Castor Bean seeds are fatal. A single Rosary Pea seed has caused death. One or two Castor Bean seeds are near the lethal dose for adults.

Or if you prefer FLOWER GARDEN PLANTS –
5) the young plant and seeds of Larkspur may cause digestive upset, nervous excitement, depression, and may be fatal.
6) the fleshy roots of Monkshood can cause digestive upset and nervous excitement.
7) the bulbs of Autumn Crocus and Star of Bethlehem cause vomiting and nervous excitement.
8) the leaves and flowers of Lily-of-the-Valley cause irregular heart beat and pulse, usually accompanied by digestive upset and mental confusion.
9) the underground stems of Iris cause severe-but not usually serious-digestive upset.
10) the leaves of Foxglove in large amounts cause dangerously irregular heartbeat and pulse, usually digestive upset and mental confusion, and may be fatal.
11) the foliage and roots of Bleeding Heart may be poisonous in large amounts, and have proved fatal to cattle.

If you prefer VEGETABLE GARDEN PLANTS –
12) the leaf blade of rhubarb can be fatal. Large amounts of raw or cooked leaves can cause convulsions, coma, followed rapidly by death.

If you prefer ORNAMENTAL PLANTS –
13) the berries of Daphne may be fatal. A few berries can kill a child.
14) the seeds and pods of Wisteria can cause mild to severe digestive upset. Many children are poisoned by this plant.
15) the bean-like capsules in which the seeds of Golden Chain are suspended can cause severe poisoning, excitement, staggering, convulsions and coma. May be fatal.
16) all parts of Laurels, Rhododendrons and Azaleas can be fatal. Produces nausea and vomiting, depression, difficult breathing, prostration and coma.
17) the berries of Jasmine can cause digestive disturbance and nervous symptoms, or be fatal.
18) the green berries of Lantana Camara (Red Sage) (grows in the southern U.S. and in moderate climates) affects the lungs, kidneys, heart and nervous system, and may be fatal.
19) the berries and foliage of Yew can be fatal. (The foliage is more toxic than the berries.) Death is usually sudden without warning symptoms.

If you prefer TREES AND SHRUBS -
20 ) the twigs and foliage of wild and cultivated cherries can be fatal. They contain a compound that releases cyanide when eaten. Gasping, excitement and prostration are common symptoms.
21) the foliage and acorns of Oaks, affect the kidneys gradually. Symptoms appear only after several days or weeks. Takes a large amount for poisoning.
22) all parts, especially the roots of Elderberry have poisoned children who were using pieces of the pithy stems for blowguns. Nausea and digestive upset.
23 the bark, sprouts, and foliage of Black Locust have caused nausea, weakness and depression in children.

If you prefer PLANTS IN WOODED AREAS -
24) all parts, but especially the roots of Jack-in-the-Pulpit, like Dumb Cane, contain small needle-like crystals of calcium oxalate that cause intense irritation and burning of the mouth and tongue.
25) the berries of Moonseed have a blue or purple color, resembling wild grapes. They may be fatal.
26) The apple, foliage, and roots of Mayapple contains at least 16 active toxic principles, primarily in the roots. Children often eat the apple with no ill effects, but several apples may cause diarrhea.
27) The berries of Mistletoe can be fatal. Both children and adults have died from eating the berries.

If you prefer PLANTS IN SWAMP OR MOIST AREAS -
28) All parts of Water Hemlock are fatal. Violent and painful convulsions. A number of people have died from hemlock.

If you prefer PLANTS IN FIELDS -
29) all parts of Buttercups contain irritant juices that may severely injure the digestive system.
30) all parts, especially the unripened berry of Nightshade can be fatal. Intense digestive disturbance and nervous symptoms.
31) all parts of Poison Hemlock can be fatal. (Resembles a large wild carrot.)
32) all parts of Jimson Weed (Thorn Apple) can cause abnormal thirst, distorted sight, delirium, incoherence and coma. Common cause of poisoning. Has proved fatal.

http://aggie-horticulture.tamu.edu/...rces/common-poisonous-plants-and-plant-parts/

(I agree that the creator must have been so thoughtful to have provided all of these types of poisonous plants in our midst. I also just want to be sure we are not being one-sided in our descriptions of how wonderful the creator is in the selection of plants he has provided us.)

Yes, that's Correct, God made all the poisonous plants, Also.

God made all these things. What's interesting is that Some of them Contain Medicines which can be Used by Humans. Kinda Like a Caring Creator God would leaved Medicines behind for People to Use.

Also, you know that we now use Snake Venom as Medicine, It could be that there is a Medical way to use every Poison you listed, Man has Yet to find the way to utilize it.

Harvesting Snake Venom

====================================

Yes that's right, Also!!! : D

If any organism has Remained Unchanged for Over a Billion Years, than Evolution is Probably Untrue.

Also, there are many other Modern animals that go Back Tens of Millions of Years, which contain all of the Same anatomical Features they do today. If that is True, Speciation is Impossible. Some of these Modern Living Creatures are Supposedly Hundreds of Millions of Years old, without any Anatomical Changes, Whatsoever.

=====================================

Also;

So, the Question is, How Far Back do we Find Mice in the Fossil Record; With All the Same Anatomical Features that Mice have Today?

Here is a Supposed 17 Million Year Old Mouse.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/05/110524153420.htm

So, If this mouse has Remained, with the Same Anatomical Features, For a Supposed 17 Million Years; Than How Can you believe that We Have Changed From an Ape Like Being To a Human in 3.2 Million Years?

This of Course is not the Oldest Mouse Ever Uncovered.
However, it is the Oldest Fossil of the Modern Birch Mouse, that we Still see Unchanged today.

It just seems hard to believe, that man changed from an Ape, into a Person in 3 Million years, and all the other Modern Species that we Share this Planet with, go back Anatomically Unchanged for Tens of Millions of Years.

Living Fossils

Living Fossils Part 2

Living Fossils Part 3

=M=

Also, I would love for any No Guru, or Jose, or a Stuart, or a BJ, or Even a Hedshaker, to answer this Next Blue Question. Anybody else Reading this, Is of course welcome to Join in on the Hunt.

Do you know of Any Modern animal, that is Believed to have Changed As Drastically as Man in the Past 3.2 Million Years?

Do we think any Modern Living Creature has Speciated from another species, in the Past 3.2 Million years, other than Man?

I mean, you really do believe this thing Called, "Evolution" takes Place in Reality Right?

Or, at least Has in the Past?

==================================================

If Evolution was the Means that All Modern Species originated, Shouldn't there be a Little More Proof of it?

Last edited:

DavisBJ

Some time back, Stuu posted the following picture of what is claimed to be a new example of a dinosaur fossil showing early forms of feathers:
wpf_media-live_photos_000_558_custom_new-species-feathered-dinosaur-hints-widespread-feathers_55896_744x417.jpg
6days dissed it by saying:
That fossil has no feathers. I think there are very few if any paleontologists, or other scientists who would make that claim. Claims like that are usually taken off of bloggers evolutionist websites, and not from knowledgeable scientists.
The Smithsonian Magazine supported it. As did Nature magazine. And the American Museum of Natural History. And the National Academy of Sciences. Maybe for 6days the staff at those institutions are just bloggers, and not actually knowledgeable scientists.

DavisBJ

Mark Seasigh seems to want to dump arguments in this thread, but strangely seems to avoid responding to some them when they fail. Let’s see if he will ignore it again:

Stromatolites-

I am not a biologist, but my preliminary research on stromatolites shows they are not individual organisms, but rather are structures resulting from colonies of microorganisms. Wiki lists a number of types of stromatolites, as well as a range of micro-organisms that are known to be involved in stromatolite creation. To say that finding biologically created “limestone structures” in ancient and modern environments constitutes a “Modern Living Organism in the Pre-Cambrian Layer” is pure ignorant silliness.

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Mark Seasigh seems to want to dump arguments in this thread, but strangely seems to avoid responding to some them when they fail. Let’s see if he will ignore it again:

It does Disprove Evolution.

Here are some other Examples.

The shark was thought to be an Intermediate Fossil, when we First found its Fossils, however now we Know it is Not, because it is Still alive now today, Unchanged anatomically.

Seven Living Fossils

=M=

So, do you deny that it does not add up, when you consider that Man is supposed to have speciated From an Ape like Being in 3.2 Million years, but there is no other Modern Creature, that is supposed to have changed so drastically, even in the Past Tens of Millions of Years?

DavisBJ

I posted (twice) some information that shows why Mark’s claim that stromatolites are a form of “rabbit in the pre-Cambrian” is nonsense. The totality of his response and his supporting rationale is:
It does Disprove Evolution.
Remember, “Assertions made without evidence can be dismissed without evidence”.

Since you and I clearly differ on this, I am willing to look the details to see who is right.

Question MS-1) Are stromatolites living organisms themselves, or are they structures created by colonies of micro-organisms?

Question MS-2) Are stromatolites created by more than one type of organism?

Question MS-3) Are there different types of stromatolites?
Here are some other Examples …
I realize you may have experience as a used car salesman, and showed great talent at using misdirection to keep customers from seeing the flat tires on a car they were looking at, but in science we prefer to actually present the evidence and explanation as to why we support a particular position. I will be glad to look at your additional proposed evidence after you show a willingness to not be a Gish clone.

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
What more evidence do you need, that Speciation does not Occur, than a Biological organism in the Pre Cambrian Rock Layer, staying the same Species for longer than Most Living Organisms are Supposed to have Existed, according to Evolutionary Theory?

What about all the Modern Species that are Supposed to have not changed for Tens of Millions of years, BJ?

It Seems these Organisms Don't "Speciate", why is that?

=M=

DavisBJ

What more evidence do you need, that Speciation does not Occur, than a Biological organism in the Pre Cambrian Rock Layer, staying the same Species for longer than Most Living Organisms are Supposed to have Existed, according to Evolutionary Theory?

What about all the Modern Species that are Supposed to have not changed for Tens of Millions of years, BJ?

It Seems these Organisms Don't "Speciate", why is that?

=M=
Answer the numbered questions in my prior post.

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
I posted (twice) some information that shows why Mark’s claim that stromatolites are a form of “rabbit in the pre-Cambrian” is nonsense. The totality of his response and his supporting rationale is:

Remember, “Assertions made without evidence can be dismissed without evidence”.

Since you and I clearly differ on this, I am willing to look the details to see who is right.

Question MS-1) Are stromatolites living organisms themselves, or are they structures created by colonies of micro-organisms?

Question MS-2) Are stromatolites created by more than one type of organism?

Question MS-3) Are there different types of stromatolites?

I realize you may have experience as a used car salesman, and showed great talent at using misdirection to keep customers from seeing the flat tires on a car they were looking at, but in science we prefer to actually present the evidence and explanation as to why we support a particular position. I will be glad to look at your additional proposed evidence after you show a willingness to not be a Gish clone.

I just find it interesting that there are life forms that have not changed for Hundreds of Millions of years, and you expect me to believe that man Speciated from an Ape like Being in 3.2 Million Years.

=M=

Status
Not open for further replies.