Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear All,

Well, I am back. I hope that you're fine with that. Feel free to share your thoughts and lives here, if you wish to. I'm glad to be back and will try to do much better in the future. I missed all of you tons. EVERYONE is WELCOME HERE!! Thanks to Patrick!! This could not be possible without him and God!!

Thanks To Jesus, Our Dearest Savior, For All He Has Done For Us!! Bless Him Indeed!! He Brought Me To This Point!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
CHECK THIS OUT!!

New Revelations from Bible
Lands Museum Exhibit

Dear Michael,

Why is a museum exhibit opening significant to both modern Jews and the worldwide Jewish diaspora?

Bible Lands Museum Jerusalem calls their new exhibit "In the Valley of David and Goliath," and it invites visitors to go back in history to the time of Israel's greatest King.

The exhibit opened to highlight 3,000 year-old artifacts from Khirbet Qeiyafa, which could be a biblically significant city mentioned in the story of the battle of David and Goliath.

One thing is for sure, these priceless finds affirm the existence of a Davidic city in the 11th Century BC.

The Elah Valley, where this particular historical dig resides, once divided the lands of the Israelites and the Philistines. Two inscriptions discovered there became instantly significant. They are written in the Canaanite script on a jar and a pottery fragment, and they may be the earliest known example of Hebrew writing.

The centimeter-high script retains some of the pictographic elements of the earliest Hebrew writing — the aleph has the horns of a bull, the bet looks like a house, and the ayin a staring eye. As recently as five years ago, there were no known Judean inscriptions from the period associated with King David; now there are four, including those of this ancient city.

What researchers found at the site is perhaps only equaled by what they did NOT find. The absence of cultic icons and shrines is evidence that the inhabitants observed a ban on graven images—very different from the idolatrous practices of the surrounding Philistine culture.

Carbon dating of cooked olives revealed the city was occupied during the time when David would have fought the giant Goliath, and the location of the city certainly supports what is written in the Bible.

Once again we see exciting historical evidence coming together to echo the history of the Jewish people, the relevancy of the Bible, and the origins of our writing. As this ministry continues to hold up the Bible as a historical narrative for Jews everywhere and the true testament of Yeshua, it is discoveries like this that prove to the world that the Bible can be trusted.

Thankful for you my friend and partner in ministry,

Jonathan Bernis
Jewish Voice Ministries International

www.jesusreturningverysoon.com

Tyrathca

Yawn. I see you have no issue with carbon dating when you like the answer...

Beyond that. ... why bother posing here if you're just going to close it again and again and again?

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yawn. I see you have no issue with carbon dating when you like the answer...

Beyond that. ... why bother posing here if you're just going to close it again and again and again?

Dear Tyrathca,

Yes, the cooked olives were dated by carbon dating. I don't care how old they were. There were many other reasons why they dated it to the time of David and Goliath. Ty, you don't have to worry about posting here. I have not closed it again and again and again. I closed it only twice in over 3 years. I think that is pretty darn good. I think that you are not being fair to me. From what I understand, it was this thread that you initially chose to use to rap with everyone about what was in your heart. You are welcome to post here if you like. I was here with you then and am here with you now, doing my best. This thread held much passion for me. I shouldn't have closed it. I'm doing my best, Ty. Stuff happens. If you don't want to post here anymore, I will understand.

Warmest Regards,

Michael

Tyrathca

Dear Tyrathca,

Yes, the cooked olives were dated by carbon dating. I don't care how old they were. There were many other reasons why they dated it to the time of David and Goliath.
Just like scientists have used many other methods to confirm the dates of other objects and found carbon dating to be accurate with them too.
Ty, you don't have to worry about posting here. I have not closed it again and again and again. I closed it only twice in over 3 years. I think that is pretty darn good. I think that you are not being fair to me.
Very well I shall give you the benefit of the doubt.
From what I understand, it was this thread that you initially chose to use to rap with everyone about what was in your heart.
What's in my heart? I'm not sure I know your idioms context.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Just like scientists have used many other methods to confirm the dates of other objects and found carbon dating to be accurate with them too. Very well I shall give you the benefit of the doubt. What's in my heart? I'm not sure I know your idioms context.

Dear Tyrathca,

Thank you for giving me the benefit of the doubt. I don't trust carbon dating on certain ancient objects. It is not a good method for dating older objects. I believe it does not date things accurately, like the Shroud of Turin, for example. Also, what I mean by 'what's in your heart' is how you FEEL about something or what's on your mind. I am going to PM you.

Hope That Your Day Is Excellent,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Tyrathca,

Wow, Victoria is a very popular place!! Lots of people, to say the least! So do you live by the ocean, by any chance, or Melbourne? Well, I can imagine that you have quite an accent. I like learning about the people who post here. It's like having pen pals all over the world. I get many emails from people all around the world, because of my book. Unfortunately, a lot of them don't speak English, so I cannot acknowledge their messages. I do speak Spanish though { from Spain }. It is quite similar to Cuban and Mexican, but still different.

Well, sorry to get off-topic, but on this Thread, it's okay with me. Stuff happens!

Have An Excellent, Warm Day!!

Michael

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear 6days And Rosenritter,

So how are things going with you both lately? I figured I would post to you here instead of PMing you or emailing you. I do hope that you and your loved ones are doing excellent!! I have been baptized in water and have been blessed indeed to have the Holy Ghost visit/baptize me 3 times. Oh, it is so wonderful!! You feel exhilarating and exuberant, and it is like an energy of God and enlightenment pouring into your soul and spirit super-fast, and you learn things in an instant. It is the best thing that I can express, but there are no English words available to actually describe it. Perhaps when we go to Heaven, they will have words for it that we don't know about yet, here on Earth. I also hope they have words to express Who God really is and how great He is. I have had the Lord speak with me. That is the first major thing that happened to me. I can only testify that it happened and how excellent and awesome it was. Words cannot describe, but He spoke with a loud, booming, commanding and articulate voice!! Oh, it has been a life. I hope you don't mind that I shared this testimony with you. So much more has also happened to me, including three visits from angels all in three weeks, and then an excellent vision happened. You have no idea what I've gone through. I am so blessed that I hate suffering for the fact that sometimes people don't believe me. My close friends do believe me, but acquaintances and strangers don't always understand. I could tell you more, but I think I've already said too much for you to even handle so far. Just sharing my life with you!!

Praise And Glory Be For God, Jesus, and the Holy Ghost!! The Praise And Glory: It All SHALL Be!!

Michael

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Michael I closed the other Creation vs Evolution Thread, so yours is the only one now. I instructed everybody to move their conversations to your thread. Good luck and have fun !!!

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Michael I closed the other Creation vs Evolution Thread, so yours is the only one now. I instructed everybody to move their conversations to your thread. Good luck and have fun !!!

Dear patrick jane,

Thank you, dude!! I hope to have good luck and fun! I hope that you do too!! Please be sure to post often! I love hearing from you!! It was 103 degrees here today. 2morrow it is suppose to be 98. Yippee!! Finally Autumn is settling in again. I hope that things are getting cooler in Missouri also. Hey, I thought you were homeless!! Heeeheheee!! I will give you a new prayer that I've never given to anyone yet:

May God Always Be By Your Side And In Your Heart,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Tyrathca,

Wanted to mention that we creationists did predict that the David and Goliath story was true and not just Bible storybook tale and it seems to be that our prediction was right. See my Post #20802 on Page #1387. We are certain that ALL of our Bible remains True.

Much Love And Compassion,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hey Stripe,

How's it goin'? It's been a while!! Am finally back into the swing of things. I will try not to post too often in this thread anymore. I will let you all chat with each other instead. How's your spirit lately? Hope you are in good spirits and that you are joyful and content!! How's the weather in Taiwan and Japan? It was 103 here today!! Look forward to hearing from your posts! Will write more next time. It's getting late here, to say the least!

May God Bless Everything That You Do!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear 6days And Rosenritter,

So how are things going with you both lately? I figured I would post to you here instead of PMing you or emailing you. I do hope that you and your loved ones are doing excellent!! I have been baptized in water and have been blessed indeed to have the Holy Ghost visit/baptize me 3 times. Oh, it is so wonderful!! You feel exhilarating and exuberant, and it is like an energy of God and enlightenment pouring into your soul and spirit super-fast, and you learn things in an instant. It is the best thing that I can express, but there are no English words available to actually describe it. Perhaps when we go to Heaven, they will have words for it that we don't know about yet, here on Earth. I also hope they have words to express Who God really is and how great He is. I have had the Lord speak with me. That is the first major thing that happened to me. I can only testify that it happened and how excellent and awesome it was. Words cannot describe, but He spoke with a loud, booming, commanding and articulate voice!! Oh, it has been a life. I hope you don't mind that I shared this testimony with you. So much more has also happened to me, including three visits from angels all in three weeks, and then an excellent vision happened. You have no idea what I've gone through. I am so blessed that I hate suffering for the fact that sometimes people don't believe me. My close friends do believe me, but acquaintances and strangers don't always understand. I could tell you more, but I think I've already said too much for you to even handle so far. Just sharing my life with you!!

Praise And Glory Be For God, Jesus, and the Holy Ghost!! The Praise And Glory: It All SHALL Be!!

Michael

Dear 6days and Rosen,

I hope that I did not offend you with the above post. I was only trying to explain all that happened to me so you would know what happened. It is all the same type of thing that will happen to you in the not-so-distant future, because it happens to good Christians over a period of time. I was a Christian for seven years before it all happened to me. And that is because God had other plans for me. It is something for both of you to look forward to!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear gcthomas and Hedshaker,

Where are you at? gcthomas, you were a regular here. I'm sorry if I scared you away. You feel very welcome posting here. I don't plan to close the Creation thread again. Something just went awry and I left for a while. And Hedshaker, you haven't posted for way too long! How's the music business doing? I'm starting to find more time to practice my guitar and vocals. I am still getting used to hitting those high notes. I used to know the chords and words to about 1,000 songs just by heart, but now I have trouble remembering them. Ah, I'm getting older than I thought, heheheeee!! Hey, it is still in the 90's and 100's here. But it is getting cooler. Remember, I'm in the desert, in Phoenix, AZ, USA. Well, it'd be good to hear from you both. Have a wonderful Tuesday!! Make It Count!!

Warmest Wishes And Regards!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Tyrathca,

Wow, Victoria is a very popular place!! Lots of people, to say the least! So do you live by the ocean, by any chance, or Melbourne? Well, I can imagine that you have quite an accent. I like learning about the people who post here. It's like having pen pals all over the world. I get many emails from people all around the world, because of my book. Unfortunately, a lot of them don't speak English, so I cannot acknowledge their messages. I do speak Spanish though { from Spain }. It is quite similar to Cuban and Mexican, but still different.

Well, sorry to get off-topic, but on this Thread, it's okay with me. Stuff happens!

Have An Excellent, Warm Day!!

Michael

Dear Ty,

I suppose you don't like my Post #20802, Page #1387, eh? I learned a lot from it and am very pleased. It feeds my soul!! Does it help you feel any differently?? I hope so. I hope you might reconsider your atheist position at least to an agnostic position. It's too bad you might not be in Heaven, where many of us will be, avoiding any burning. Please try, Ty!! Miss you!! Am going to go get a 4a.m. snack, tamales.

Many Blessings Today!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that I'm back on this thread and that I miss hearing from you all here. I will let everyone know that things are back to par. I don't plan on closing the thread again. I surely appreciate patrick jane taking care of it so well while I was gone. It was a nice vacation though. Thanks All!!

Michael

Tyrathca

Dear Ty,

I suppose you don't like my Post #20802, Page #1387, eh? I learned a lot from it and am very pleased. It feeds my soul!! Does it help you feel any differently?? I hope so.
To put it short, no it doesn't. It's perhaps an interesting archaeological find for some professors but it's significance beyond that seems fairly limited, the use of it to prop up a fringe historical and theological belief seems a stretch not to mention contradictory.
I hope you might reconsider your atheist position at least to an agnostic position.
I'm always open to new data but thus far it seems rather unlikely I will change now. Particularly in relation to Christianity I have already been exposed to most of its ideas and claims and found them rather hollow and wanting. If anything ever does make me reconsider it positively it will likely have to be something fairly impressive and unusual.

It's too bad you might not be in Heaven, where many of us will be, avoiding any burning. Please try, Ty!! Miss you!! Am going to go get a 4a.m. snack, tamales.
I'm not a bad person. In fact I help people almost daily. That any being should think I deserve eternal torment because I didn't pander to their ego perplexes me. It just seems to suspiciously human a thing for an omnipotent god to think.

Tyrathca

After all is said and done, even evolution proves a higher power, a creator, a designer. There is no way around it, therefore believe in Christ as the Savior of us all according to God's promises. The Bible has ALL the answers to life.
Well that's convincing....

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Tyrathca,

I know you aren't a bad person. But you are saying that God is not Who He should be. In essence, you are sounding like you're naming that a God exists, but you think His ways are wrong for an omnipotent god to think. You've got to understand that God doesn't care about your good works as much as He cares about you even believing that He exists. How do you expect God to be nice to you when you don't even believe He exists. What should He make of you?? Shall He give you the same reward to you as He would give to someone who believed in Him and loved Him, and adored Him?? He is so easy to love because He is not so unfair as you think. There is still a chance you will make it to heaven. God has made an outlet for even you who don't believe in Him. You will die and come back to life in another body and try again to be a person who loves God and believes in Him. That will clinch it for you. You see, it says in Rev. 20:5KJV that the 'rest of the dead did not live AGAIN until the 1,000 years were fulfilled." Check it out. You might understand it if you look at the words before and after the scripture I'm mentioning. You Google Chrome will help with that. So we may play badminton in heaven after all. We will probably find exploring all of the stars and Universe to be much better a pastime than badminton!! Heeeheee!!

God Be With You In Spite Of Yourself,

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.