Coronavirus slowing down.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Your leader ...

for whom you inexplicably harbor an irrational obsessive hatred, fueled by the retarded pap the MSM spoon feeds you on a daily basis

... who you no doubt adore ...

that's retarded

... just withdrew aid to the World Health Organisation, go and put that right.

sure, i'll put that right

have your government make up the difference - you should be embarrassed that Bill Gates gives more than your whole country

and Italy, Spain, Germany, France - how about all those other 189 countries?

Let the rest of you leeches support a corrupt organization that deliberately caused this pandemic.

ok doser

doser notes: 31,500 children starve to death in India each week

eider shrieks: I don't care about brown children dying!

ok doser

btw, regarding India?

About 300 million Indians live on less than $1.25 a day.

UK aid, for business development is, at the moment, 49 million pounds a year - Bill Gates loses that in his couch cushions in a year

US aid to India, since WW2?

65 billion

oh yeah, let's not forget the US aid to Britain

forgiven

eider

no baloney - the world here: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

the US here: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

I keep warning you about that

you're turning into a Simple Jack

Baloney!
This is what might just happen.........

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/202...pQbzrStUNGZX0TRdqE58VQtWKfKu7WEjb-LpUy8aTDcU4
GOP Congressman: Lawmakers Must “Put On Our Big Boy and Big Girl Pants” and Let Americans Die
According to Rep. Trey Hollingsworth, between dying of the coronavirus and a recession, dying “is the lesser of two evils.”

And of course this person talking so cavalierly about people dying considers himself to be “pro-life”.

Your stats are faked, I reckon. I'll stick with the BBC's reports....... on the telly.

ok doser

Your stats are faked, I reckon.

:doh:

you don't have any intellectual curiosity about this stuff do you? A world of information at your fingertips on the internet and you're content to suckle at the teat of the MSM and believe whatever they tell you.

it was right there if you had been interested:
About

Worldometer is run by an international team of developers, researchers, and volunteers with the goal of making world statistics available in a thought-provoking and time relevant format to a wide audience around the world. It is published by a small and independent digital media company based in the United States. We have no political, governmental, or corporate affiliation. Trusted Authority

Worldometer was voted as one of the best free reference websites by the American Library Association (ALA), the oldest and largest library association in the world.

Worldometer is a provider of global COVID-19 statistics for many caring people around the world. Our data is also trusted and used by the UK Government, Johns Hopkins CSSE, the Government of Thailand, the Government of Pakistan, Financial Times, The New York Times, Business Insider, BBC, and many others.

Over the past 15 years, our statistics have been requested by, and provided to: Oxford University Press, Wiley, Pearson, CERN, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), The Atlantic, BBC, Milton J. Rubenstein Museum of Science & Technology, Science Museum of Virginia, Morgan Stanley, IBM, Hewlett Packard, Dell, Kaspersky, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Amazon Alexa, Google Translate, the United Nations Conference on Sustainable Development (Rio+20), the U2 concert, and many others.

Worldometer is cited as a source in over 10,000 published books and in more than 6,000 professional journal articles.

did you notice that the BBC was in there twice?

it's the reason I ran across it weeks ago - following a link from the BBC

I'll stick with the BBC's reports....... on the telly.

and you'll continue your downward slide into retardation :sigh:

Gary K

Banned
WORLDVWIDE DEATHS THIS YEAR

1/1/2020-4/1/2020

https://www.worldometers.info/
10,670,908 Deaths from Abortion
2,807,806 Deaths from Starvation
2,061,853 Deaths from Cancer
1,254,997 Deaths from Smoking
422,032 Deaths from HIV/AIDS
338,886 Deaths from Traffic Accidents
269,209 Deaths from Suicide
246,250 Deaths from Malaria
211,416 Deaths from unclean drinking water
122,062 Deaths from Seasonal Flu
46,491 Deaths from Coronavirus

Anyone notice the ratio of coronavirus deaths to abortion deaths? Rounding the percentage up we get .44%. And you abortion supports are holding out coronavirus as your dedication to saving lives? It's a joke. Abortion takes, by these numbers, 229.5 times more lives in the US every year than the coronavirus has taken this year so far. And as far as you leftists are concerned killing this many people by abortion is a high priority on your list of endeavors.... What a comment on your moral values.

eider

:doh:

you don't have any intellectual curiosity about this stuff do you? A world of information at your fingertips on the internet and you're content to suckle at the teat of the MSM and believe whatever they tell you.

it was right there if you had been interested:
About

Worldometer is run by an international team of developers, researchers, and volunteers with the goal of making world statistics available in a thought-provoking and time relevant format to a wide audience around the world. It is published by a small and independent digital media company based in the United States. We have no political, governmental, or corporate affiliation. Trusted Authority

Worldometer was voted as one of the best free reference websites by the American Library Association (ALA), the oldest and largest library association in the world.

Worldometer is a provider of global COVID-19 statistics for many caring people around the world. Our data is also trusted and used by the UK Government, Johns Hopkins CSSE, the Government of Thailand, the Government of Pakistan, Financial Times, The New York Times, Business Insider, BBC, and many others.

Over the past 15 years, our statistics have been requested by, and provided to: Oxford University Press, Wiley, Pearson, CERN, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), The Atlantic, BBC, Milton J. Rubenstein Museum of Science & Technology, Science Museum of Virginia, Morgan Stanley, IBM, Hewlett Packard, Dell, Kaspersky, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Amazon Alexa, Google Translate, the United Nations Conference on Sustainable Development (Rio+20), the U2 concert, and many others.

Worldometer is cited as a source in over 10,000 published books and in more than 6,000 professional journal articles.

did you notice that the BBC was in there twice?

it's the reason I ran across it weeks ago - following a link from the BBC
Worldometer?
That's fine, as long as Worldometer publishes stats that President Trump and you agree with.
One wrong stat and ............ withdrawal of support.... I expect.

and you'll continue your downward slide into retardation :sigh:
More dirty insults. Wash your hands...... :chuckle:

This morning we learned on BBC TELLY that just like ours in the UK, your figures are still showing an incline upwards.
I recently posted to you 'On Monday 13th April US death figure was about 20,000. ' True? (Pop back and check, yes?)
This morning we heard that the US Deaths figure from Coronavirus has reached 30,500 so that's a rise of about 5000 deaths each day.
The UK's riding tioll is about 700 deaths a day, but we are ahead of you towards the peak.
The UK population is about a sixth of that in the USA so let's do a simple sum:-

700 x 6 = 4200
The reason why we didn't reach 5000 per day is because I think the US is behind us on the graph.

Over to you..... and..... please....... no more dirty insults, or pretences about what I wrote.... just copy paste real stuff, eh?

ok doser

Worldometer?

yes, Worldometer, a well-respected resource that many, including the BBC, rely on

That's fine,

more than fine, it's a well-respected resource that many, including the BBC, rely on

as long as Worldometer publishes stats

Worldometer publishes stats that many, including the BBC, rely on

that President Trump

I'm glad that Trump is using stats that many, including the BBC, rely on

aren't you?

and you agree with.

Why wouldn't I agree with stats that many, including the BBC, rely on?

One wrong stat

dude, that's the nature of data gathering and data analysis - it was a job I worked for more than ten years in an FDA regulated health care industry, as a professional statistician - one wrong stat happens, more often than you'd hope. It's an integral part of the job to identify them, correct it and move on.

and ............ withdrawal of support.... I expect.

you "expect" a lot of silly things, because of your irrational obsessive hatred of another country's leader, and your daily habit of filling your mind with the retarded crap that flows from your telly.

there are two stats that are important right now, for the US - that's the "Daily New Cases" count and the "Daily New Deaths" count - the "Daily New Cases" count appears to have peaked and is on the decline. As expected, the "Daily New Deaths" count is still continuing to climb, because it lags the new cases by some undefined period of time - maybe 14 days, maybe less.

The good news is that the "Daily New Cases" appears to have peaked.

eider

yes, Worldometer, a well-respected resource that many, including the BBC, rely on
The BBC does not hang upon any one source of info.

dude, that's the nature of data gathering and data analysis - it was a job I worked for more than ten years in an FDA regulated health care industry, as a professional statistician - one wrong stat happens, more often than you'd hope. It's an integral part of the job to identify them, correct it and move on.
So long as you don't try to correct your President.

irrational obsessive hatred of another country's leader, and your daily habit of filling your mind with the retarded crap that flows from your telly.
You mean the BBC on the telly... eh? That institution which you like when it suits you?
And no, dude, the irrational obsessive hatred is all yours, for anybody who disagrees with you, I think.

Boris is a Conservative, you know. He is a right winger from a wealthy background and privately educated, I suspect that description might (roughly) fit you? Let me tell you something...... The vast majority of folks in this country have come to admire him immensely. If the majority of your US folks admire your President like that, then fine, but I don't think that they do.

Was it you posting stupid pics of Conservative leader Boris with silly comments?
Stupid ......., Irrational.......

The good news is that the "Daily New Cases" appears to have peaked.
Oh Look Out!
ok doser has shifted again!
From 'The Coronavirus is slowing down' we have now entered his 'appeared to have peaked' stage. Amazing!

The figures don't look hopeful for a peak yet, and if your country relaxes its grip upon 'lockdown'..... what then, eh?
What does a 12grade(?)+6years chemist master with stats experience think will happen then, eh?

Wake up

ok doser

The BBC does not hang upon any one source of info.

i didn't suggest that they did

So long as you don't try to correct your President.

I tend to avoid listening to him. Getting my news from the CBC radio makes that easy.

You mean the BBC on the telly... eh?

no, i would avoid that like the plague - television is for retards

I do respect the BBC radio
That institution which you like when it suits you?

not the telly, no

And no, dude, the irrational obsessive hatred is all yours, for anybody who disagrees with you, I think.

oh, poor poor eider

you think I hate you
Boris is a Conservative, you know.

don't care - he's your leader, none of my business

He is a right winger from a wealthy background and privately educated, I suspect that description might (roughly) fit you? Let me tell you something...... The vast majority of folks in this country have come to admire him immensely. If the majority of your US folks admire your President like that, then fine, but I don't think that they do.

don't care

Was it you posting stupid pics of Conservative leader Boris with silly comments?

I posted the funny one of his haircut with "quotes" from the doctor - are you referring to that one?

Oh Look Out!
ok doser has shifted again!

nah, i really haven't - you're just too much of a retard to understand what I'm talking about

if you get tired of playing the retard, click on this link: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

and scroll down to "Daily New Cases in the United States"

chair

i didn't suggest that they did

I tend to avoid listening to him. Getting my news from the CBC radio makes that easy.

not the telly, no

oh, poor poor eider

you think I hate you

don't care

I posted the funny one of his haircut with "quotes" from the doctor - are you referring to that one?

nah, i really haven't - you're just too much of a retard to understand what I'm talking about

if you get tired of playing the retard, click on this link: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

It looks like the number of new cases in the US has leveled off. So with any luck, this will be over with less than 100,000 dead. Hard to say.

"New cases" is a difficult number to deal with, as it really means "new diagnosed cases". So it depends on who you test, and how many you test. Add to this the size and complexity of the US, and it's hard to really know what's going on.

ok doser

It looks like the number of new cases in the US has leveled off. So with any luck, this will be over with less than 100,000 dead. Hard to say.

"New cases" is a difficult number to deal with, as it really means "new diagnosed cases". So it depends on who you test, and how many you test. Add to this the size and complexity of the US, and it's hard to really know what's going on.

testing is key - we've done more total testing than anybody

As for tests per 1 million population, we're unremarkable. About half of what Spain or Italy are each doing. Or Germany. Not sure what to make of that.

Check out UAE - they're testing at a rate almost 8x ours :noway:

Last edited:

eider

i didn't suggest that they said

not the telly, no

oh, poor poor eider

you think I hate you

don't care

What a load of waffle.
It's just s question of time, and if America reopens for business then you, who gathered stats for your medication supply agency, jolly well know what will happen
Didn't you get it all wrong only a few weeks ago, eh? Of course many people have been missing the ball, but you should have known better, surely

ok doser

What a load of waffle.

rather, a detailed response to your silly nonsense, point by point

It's just s question of time,

what is just s question of time?

and if America reopens for business

every country is going to reopen for business eventually - why don't you worry about your silly little country and leave the worrying about our country to us?

Canada's Trudeau was just on the CBC giving a special address, discussing the timing of the reopening of his country - why don't you rail against him?

then you, who gathered stats for your medication supply agency,

"gathering" them was a small part of what I did

and it wasn't a medication supply agency, it was one of the larger Fortune 500 companies that manufactured thousands of products, including pharmaceuticals. My division didn't. My division made medical devices, for in vitro and in vivo use.

jolly well know what will happen

we'll start to get back to normal?

Didn't you get it all wrong only a few weeks ago, eh?

I don't think so, eh? What do you think I got all wrong only a few weeks ago, eh?

Of course many people have been missing the ball, but you should have known better, surely

what should I have known better, surely?

Last edited:

ok doser

chair
testing is key - we've done more total testing than anybody

As for tests per 1 million population, we're unremarkable. About half of what Spain or Italy are each doing. Or Germany. Not sure what to make of that.

Check out UAE - they're testing at a rate almost 8x ours :noway:

then the question is, what to do with those test results? How to handle the positives, how to handle the negatives. Who to test - all of the most vulnerable? Only those who show signs of infection?

Gary K

Banned
What a load of waffle.
It's just s question of time, and if America reopens for business then you, who gathered stats for your medication supply agency, jolly well know what will happen
Didn't you get it all wrong only a few weeks ago, eh? Of course many people have been missing the ball, but you should have known better, surely

And if the nations do not open for business soon? We will see mass starvation for the world is already starting to run out of food, and we will see poverty and homelessness like this world has never seen before. Ah, but who cares about that? Only the financially literate and those capable of critical thinking. And on top of all that we will see mobs in the streets, rioting, neighbors murdering neighbors for their food. But then that's goal of the left because that will allow them to completely destroy liberty with a totalitarian government and accomplish the goals of depopulation desired by the elite. Read the UN Agenda 2030. Their goal is to reduce the population down to around 500,000,000 world wide. Oh what a panacea. A garden of Eden fertilized by billions of human bodies. It's utopia, man, utopia.

Only sane people want to avoid that. Only those who love their fellow man. The leftists? Oh, they're far too worried about their fantasies about Trump to care about anything like mass starvation, homelessness and the total, complete, and completely irreversible loss of liberty.

ok doser

And if the nations do not open for business soon? We will see mass starvation for the world is already starting to run out of food, and we will see poverty and homelessness like this world has never seen before. Ah, but who cares about that?

I tried to gauge his level of caring for the 4500 children who die of starvation every day in India. He didn't care. Because they were brown children.

... they're far too worried about their fantasies about Trump ...

from my observations on FB on leftist sites, they truly are insane when it comes to trump - I posted this yesterday:

Donald Trump Is Trying To Kill Us, That's The Story Media Should Cover

The president knowingly ignored the early pandemic signs, and now he should be blamed for the deaths of every American.

https://www.essence.com/op-ed/trump-...ng-to-kill-us/

insane, yet given a platform to reach millions of equally insane trump-haters

we saw similar insanity last year with the Nathan Phillips fiasco