ECT Classical Vs. Biblical Original Sin - Interlude & DIRECT ASSAULT (Part 3) :execute:

Danoh

Again... does God now transgress His own Law? Isn't this our Divine Kings answer that fully supports the premise of what is being said?

John 8:7

7 So when they continued asking Him, He raised Himself up and said to them, “He who is without sin among you, let him throw a stone at her first.”

Since "Carnal" death is nothing compared to "Spiritual" Death... shall we now say that Jesus "Spiritually Stones" unborn Babies?

They accused her of breaking a Law within the Law.

He wrote on the ground with His finger.

It had been with the finger of God that the Ten Commandments had been written and it had been with the finger of God that Jesus performed His miracles.

And He knew men's hearts.

And Hebrew is short jots and tittles.

Sort of like our texting today - c u ltr for see you later, k, for okay.

He wrote a jot and tittle for each of the Ten Commandments and then basically said to them "any of you not guilty of one of these, throw the first stone at her."

He was talking about those sins.

By the way, He raised Himself up and then forgave a woman caught in adultry; right?

Quite the symbolism, there.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
They accused her of breaking a Law within the Law.

He wrote a the ground with His finger.

It had been with the finger of God that the Ten Commandments had been written and it had been with the finger of God that Jesus performed His miracles.

And He knew men's hearts.

And Hebrew is short jots and tittles.

Sort of like our texting today - c u ltr for see you later, k, for okay.

He wrote a jot and tittle for each of the Ten Commandments and then basically said to them "any of you not guilty of one of these, throw the first stone at her."

He was talking about those sins.

By the way, He raised Himself up and then forgave a woman caught in adultry; right?

Quite the symbolism, there.

Because you don't actually know what He wrote, I counter... He wrote the only commandment that He ever officially gave to All mankind, while with us... I believe He Wrote into the very dust of the earth we came from...

"Love the Lord your God with All your Heart and Soul and Love your Neighbor as yourself."

After all... He said... (John 15:13)

Then He bled on that dust to seal His utter, perfect LOVE for us.

Same hand of God... Two separate Covenants... The Devil is afraid of the dispensational details.

glorydaz

For your consideration:

If the federal headship of Adam and the imputation of his sin unto all his posterity be repudiated, then what alternative is left us?
Only that of the separate testing of each individual. If the race were not placed on probation in the first man, then each of his offspring
must stand trial for himself. But the conditions of such a trial make success impossible,

If I may.....What would "success" be?

Wouldn't it be seeking and knowing God?

What would make it possible? Why would God remove those abilities from us by making sure we were too depraved and blind to do so? Yes, we live in a world of corruption because of Adam's sin, and it's a hard row we have to hoe, but it's often through suffering that we seek God. When we're without hope, we remember our God who made us. When we see God's goodness while we struggle in this world of sin and evil, we come to realize that He is our only hope. It's then, when we hear the Gospel, and take it to heart, that we believe and are saved.

Romans 2:4 Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?​

Danoh

Because you don't actually know what He wrote, I counter... He wrote the only commandment that He ever officially gave to All mankind, while with us... I believe He Wrote into the very dust of the earth we came from...

"Love the Lord your God with All your Heart and Soul and Love your Neighbor as yourself."

After all... He said... (John 15:13)

Then He bled on that dust to seal His utter, perfect LOVE for us.

Same hand of God... Two separate Covenants... The Devil is afraid of the dispensational details.

Close enough, lol

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jews being Zionist, like EE, is self serving holding on to that theology, Zionism.

excuse me for interjection.

glorydaz

If there was any innocent you would be correct but since all are guilty that argument fails.

Scripture tells us the soul that sinneth shall die. The wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him...not on his sons that come after him.

Ezek. 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.​

As Adam was the federal representative of mankind as Jesus is the federal head of all saved God rightfully passed the judgement onto Adam's progeny. Psalms 58:3 and in Adam all die describes this graphically.

Have you ever seen a newborn speaking lies and going astray? It's a figure of speech for early on in life. Most verses refer to going astray in one's youth. David was a youth when he fought the Philistine. It's also the time when children know to choose good over evil.

Anyway, so, Adam's federal headship is greater than our LORD's? Why is it that all men are born spiritually dead because of Adam, but only some are made alive when they believe in Christ. You don't see the disparity there? :think:

glorydaz

TOL PTSD, lol

In fairness, the guy was never made to feel "welcome to counter any" of your "us."

Many like him did not start out that way on TOL.

Rather, shortly after he began stating his views on TOL, he was continually maligned and ganged up on by some.

Gradually, he began to treat such in kind.

Though he is off in his allowing himself their same spiritual self-defeat.

Or as the Apostle Paul warned...

1 Corinthians 15:33 Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.

It is an issue we all have to face. Some automatically able to face it better than others.

Others needing to walk by faith (myself included), when the sin which is in each our respective members comes a callin with its' lie.

The guy ran smack into the elitism of some, only to end up allowing himself to go down to their level with them.

Galatians 5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

5:8 This persuasion cometh not of him that calleth you.

5:9 A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump.

5:13 For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another.

5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

5:15 But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another.

5:16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

5:17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

5:18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

The Spirit would never lead a member of the Body to put him or herself and or another, back under the Law's Performance Based Acceptance.

The great Pontificator cannot keep himself in check for long. :chuckle:

glorydaz

??? Adam's sin does not show my sin, the law reveals my sin. Singular. There are countless every day, but it only takes one. Adam's transgression was dealt with at the cross. Without the cross, you will perish. You continue to see to reject this. Calvinism has nothing to do with it. Calvinism is false, but Adam's one act resulted in condemnation for all, including those that did not sin like Adam.

You don't have to ad a mention to every post. There are 2 notifications every time you do it. One for the quote, one for the mention.

What that particular "condemnation" was is up for debate it seems.

glorydaz

I'm casting aside that old "classical Augustine Doctrine". It makes God out to be a transgressor of His Law and I am an Open Theist, so I don't believe that God condemned me before I was born! I believe He Loved me and "knew" of me, but is sincerely walking with me relationally in my life as it unfolds and only uses His omniscience upon my request. Which, believe you me, I have already asked!

How could a Just God IMPUTE SIN to the UNBORN? This is counter to everything we read in scripture?

That's my perspective. I look forward to your counter.

Matthew 12:7 But if ye had known what this meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice, ye would not have condemned the guiltless.

dodge

I fully understand that you will be back later. I also understand your argument. But consider that the One Righteous Judge is being Accused of Imputing Guilt in a PREDESTINED fashion.

Are we Reformed?

Or are we Acts 11:26 Followers that Are self admitted sinners of repentant hearts?

I'm casting aside that old "classical Augustine Doctrine". It makes God out to be a transgressor of His Law and I am an Open Theist, so I don't believe that God condemned me before I was born! I believe He Loved me and "knew" of me, but is sincerely walking with me relationally in my life as it unfolds and only uses His omniscience upon my request. Which, believe you me, I have already asked!

How could a Just God IMPUTE SIN to the UNBORN? This is counter to everything we read in scripture?

That's my perspective. I look forward to your counter.

“The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies” (Psa. 58:3). First, from the moment
of birth every child is morally and spiritually cut off from the Lord—a lost sinner. “Estranged from God and all good: alienated
from the Divine life, and its principles, powers, and blessings” (Matthew Henry). Adam lost not only the image of God, but His favour
and fellowship too—being expelled from His presence: and each of his children was born outside Eden, born in a state of guilt. Second,
in consequence thereof they are delinquents, perverts, from the beginning. Their very being is polluted, for evil is bred in the
bone with them, their “nature” being inclined unto wickedness only: and if God leaves them unto themselves they will never return
therefrom. Third, quickly do they supply evidence of their separation from God and the corruption of their hearts—as every godly
parent perceives to his sorrow. While in the cradle itself they evince their opposition to truth, sincerity, integrity. “Foolishness is
bound in the heart of a child” (Prov. 22:15): not “childishness” but “foolishness”—that positive propensity to evil, the entering into an
ungodly course, the forming and following of bad habits: “bound in the heart”—held firmly there by chains invincible to human
power.
But in all ages there have been those who sought to blunt the sharp edge of Psalm 58:3, by unwarrantably narrowing its scope,
denying that it has a race-wide application: those who are determined at all costs to rid themselves of the unpalatable truth of the total
depravity of all mankind. Pelagians and Socinians have insisted that that verse is speaking only of a particularly reprobate class, those
who are flagrantly wayward from an early age. Rightly did John Owen point out: “It is to no purpose to say that he speaks of wicked
men only: that is, such as are habitually and profligately so. For whatever any man may afterwards run into by a course of sin, all men
are morally alike from the womb, and it is an aggravation of the wickedness of men that it begins so early and holds on in an uninterrupted
course. Children are not able to speak from the womb, as soon as they be born. Yet here are they said to speak lies. It is therefore
the perverse acting of depraved nature in infancy that is intended, for everything that is irregular, that answers not the law of our
creation and rule of our obedience, is a lie.”

A.W. Pink the depravity of man.

dodge

Scripture tells us the soul that sinneth shall die. The wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him...not on his sons that come after him.

Ezek. 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.​

Have you ever seen a newborn speaking lies and going astray? It's a figure of speech for early on in life. Most verses refer to going astray in one's youth. David was a youth when he fought the Philistine. It's also the time when children know to choose good over evil.

Anyway, so, Adam's federal headship is greater than our LORD's? Why is it that all men are born spiritually dead because of Adam, but only some are made alive when they believe in Christ. You don't see the disparity there? :think:

OK then why do babies die if they are sinless kinda contradicts scripture? Everyone is born with Adam's nature just like scripture says.

Have you ever wondered why scripture does not say" In Eve all die " since she was deceived and not Adam? The reason all die in Adam is because Adam was the federal head of mankind.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What that particular "condemnation" was is up for debate it seems.

They go to the land of the dead. The Hebrew and Greek readers here tell us it is called "shoel" I believe. They did not go to heaven, as told by the Lord Jesus Christ. He said no one went to heaven or had been there more correctly, except him.

Last edited:

Danoh

People that liken the cross to "sweeping under the rug" are false.

Another sweeping under the rug is that of those who clearly, are ever allowing their flesh to deceive them into believing its' lie that their being themselves is being like Christ.

:think: