chrysostom’s 2015 annual awards

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
:think: Maybe if you stopped self-immolating...though on the bright side you cast a lovely light to read by. :poly:

I wonder how this year's awards will go, by the numbers. The return on investment has gone down each year since the first one and in a fairly substantial fashion. But maybe chrys will turn it around in 2015. Could be. Not a lot of competition lately. All we can be certain of is that I'll win something by hook or cook. :eek:

the numbers are your job
and
you are good at that

we should all stick to what we are good at

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
the one time only special award for 2015
I hate meshak more than you do

and the nominees are:

Psalmist
Totton Linnet
musterion
Rusha
glorydaz
Puppet
patrick jane
bybee
Grosnick Marowbe
Angel4Truth
Nick M

last call for nominations and arguments for or against

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
what would you do
if
you did hate her?

Ignore her, let her fill TOL with her hate threads.

You bellyache because I posted "Sinful meshak" which was a response to her "Sinful church 1" "Sinful church 2" and "Sinful church 3" threads.....let her alone and she is as prolific as Rep Chick.

It gets tiresome an when she combines with jerzy...enough already.

Yes I would leave folks alone if I hated them....I don't hate anybody

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Ignore her, let her fill TOL with her hate threads.

You bellyache because I posted "Sinful meshak" which was a response to her "Sinful church 1" "Sinful church 2" and "Sinful church 3" threads.....let her alone and she is as prolific as Rep Chick.

It gets tiresome an when she combines with jerzy...enough already.

Yes I would leave folks alone if I hated them....I don't hate anybody

maybe you should ignore her anyway
because
she is making you look bad

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
maybe you should ignore her anyway
because
she is making you look bad

Mud sticks Chrys...you find out who your friends are...when Paul disputed with Peter he had to forgo the friendship of John Mark and Barnabas.

I love God's church, there has never been anything like it in the earth, a nation within the nations having one King. A nation of brothers and sisters.

People who fight against the church are seeking to overthrow God's reign in the earth.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
are they all mean?

I understand them....but to me the church God has established in the earth is precious and worth defending.

...people who cannot see the church as precious are not wise, before the church came to England the people lived in warring tribes, the religion was based around burning children alive to appease the pagan gods....the gospel changed all that, the poor the sick and the needy were cared for.

Even in modern times we have seen how when the church comes to nations like Africa life changes for the good.

I was not joking when I said it is the pagan devils in meshak which hate God's church.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I am sorry everyone to disappoint you.

Jesus says to be perfect. I see too many evil practice is going on in the name of Jesus.

I am only exposing what most churches don't want to talk about and hiding under the rugs.

It is a grave sin to misrepresent Jesus to the world.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Chris,

In that case, you should remove everyone because they will all say they don't hate me.

But their posts and thread are not consistent with their behavior.

their behavior is important
have you ever wondered
if
it is your behavior that bothers them so much
or
is it what you believe?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I am sorry everyone to disappoint you.

Jesus says to be perfect. I see too many evil practice is going on in the name of Jesus.

I am only exposing what most churches don't want to talk about and hiding under the rugs.

It is a grave sin to misrepresent Jesus to the world.

Only somebody who is perfect is able to judge...are you perfect? do YOU have something with an evil smell swept under your rug?

No institution on earth examines and questions the practices and beliefs of it various member branches and affiliate members like the church does....but if somebody steps forward to pronounce judgement they had better be perfect.

You deserve all the hidings you get.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Only somebody who is perfect is able to judge...are you perfect? do YOU have something with an evil smell swept under your rug?

No institution on earth examines and questions the practices and beliefs of it various member branches and affiliate members like the church does....but if somebody steps forward to pronounce judgement they had better be perfect.

You deserve all the hidings you get.

is it her behavior
or
her beliefs
that
bother you the most?