chrysostom’s 2015 annual awards

john w

Hall of Fame
Yes. Yes you are. I think it has to do with your modesty.

Winning TOL's "Most Humble Poster of the Year" in 1972, 2005, and in 2013*, has not impacted my extreme humility.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I don't think Aikido should in one of meshak hater. We don't agree on one of the main things I consider very important but he does not hate me.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
the one time only special award for 2015
I hate meshak more than you do

and the nominees are:

Psalmist
Totton Linnet
musterion
Rusha
glorydaz
Puppet
patrick jane
bybee
Grosnick Marowbe
Angel4Truth
Nick M

okay

aikido7 out
and
Angel4Truth
Nick M in

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I may never understand what goes on between two women when they really disagree
and
I will never expect reason and logic from tot
but
what she did is beyond the pale

having said that
I cannot hold her responsible
because
she does not have free will

now I know
she can't help herself

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
With the exception of one person on that list, I don't believe for a second that anyone hates Meshak.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Hooray it's that time of year :)

I am very hopeful of this one [nay it's a dead cert] I don't hate me shackles but what the heck.

I have answered her argument for argument, if she says that Trins are murderers, I showed her where God says SHE is of Cain the murderer...and before long she along with jerzy showed how true God's word is...jerzy got banned, meshak got away with it.

If she accused mainstreamers of laxity in matters of divorce I reminded her that she had booted out her own husband.

Did she accuse certain Christians of being greedy, I reminded her how she picks her husband's pocket and grabbed the family home.

Mainstreamers are disobedient to commands etc etc. I answered her in her own coin and she squealed like a stuck pig.

But that doesn't mean I hate her, once I got going I rather enjoyed following her around and lifting up her skirt for everyone to see.

She has lost all credibility. If she was an atheist I would leave her alone, we know they hate the church, but she pretends to be the obedient and humble servant of Christ while despising His brethren.

I have only ever answered her accusations against the mainstream...I am mainstream, I have a right to reply.

So yes I will accept the award.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I am just amazed that I get so much attention already. This is just started.
:think: Maybe if you stopped self-immolating...though on the bright side you cast a lovely light to read by. :poly:

I wonder how this year's awards will go, by the numbers. The return on investment has gone down each year since the first one and in a fairly substantial fashion. But maybe chrys will turn it around in 2015. Could be. Not a lot of competition lately. All we can be certain of is that I'll win something by hook or cook. :eek:

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I'm contemplating nominating you for "The most likely TOL chick in whose hair most members would like to put gum, and shoot a spitball at" award.

You should win, w/o much competition.

...I have withdrawn my petition to make you Mod for a day.

Good day to you sir.

john w

Hall of Fame
...I have withdrawn my petition to make you Mod for a day.

Good day to you sir.

Blessings to you, sir-ette.

And, again, Dora, I'm not afraid of bully chicks like you, as I've fought much bigger chicks than you before.

Sit down, in the back row.