Hall of Fame
I can see it is not working
it works for me until something changes
either posts or searches
but
most of town's posts on this thread are a direct reply to res
and
this is where they get together
I never said that I don't respond and often to the defamation and absurdity sod tries to pass off. I've said that rainee's mischaracterization of that, of some rush and the like and your endorsement are less than accurate and the intent less than honorable, if completely expected.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Catholic hater of the year 2013

the winner of the

award is

Robert Pate

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I had to rush the catholic hater award
pate is going out of town
and
didn't give me much notice

I wish everyone would use the
out of town
thread

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
...I do not put complete posts on TOL.

No kidding.

Wouldn't bother me if she wasn't deceitful in her editing. If you visit that link you'd see a line attributed me:

"[Y]ou mean spirited and nasty dissembler, you should repent...If there's an award for snakes you're a shoe-in."

That's attributed to me as if I'd responded to her "repent" with an echo of the same order, implying the same slap at her salvation she took at mine, instead of her practice of impugning that very thing.

Here's what I actually wrote:
Rather, you mean spirited and nasty dissembler, you should repent of the practice of denying the witness of those who love Him.

So she's earned the snake portion of her username. I wonder when the dove kicks in...or if the snake et it. :think:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
before we move on to the sophist award
I would like to talk about the mad situation
no one seemed to notice that in three of the awards I had all mad people
no one commented on it
I know this is a mad forum
but
are they not fair game?
are we intimidated by them?
they are the meanest
and
they are the catholic haters
they set the tone here at tol
at least themuzicman takes them on
but
he doesn't get much help
so I wonder
do we just use their space?
and
just let them do their thing?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
before we move on to the sophist award I would like to talk about the mad situation no one seemed to notice that in three of the awards I had all mad people no one commented on it
I commented on the treatment of MAD as an object of ridicule in the more pointed award.

I know this is a mad forum but are they not fair game?
For fair argument, criticism and critique, sure? But that's not what these awards of yours actually are. They aren't even satire except by some stretched usage. They're mostly just your way of insulting people without interjecting standard, meat or particular humor.

are we intimidated by them?
Are you?

they are the meanest and they are the catholic haters
Hasn't been my experience. There's a difference between being stridently anti Catholic in institution and hating the practitioners.

they set the tone here at tol
That's rich given your practice and support. You should give yourself this years Janus...though if you do I suppose it would crush at least half of Eeset's spirits. :think: It's a quandary.