the basement's half done

there's a corridor through the living room

the back and the side of the garage are cleared

and the neighborhood kids have discovered the treasures at the curb

are you moving?

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
I'd be happy if he'd conduct himself in a way that advanced our cause ....

You'd be happy if I followed your example in welcoming perversion into our culture and electing a man who promoted killing babies born alive? :freak:

'cause that's what your cause appears to be

unless you're referring to your cause of self-celebration

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You'd be happy if I followed your example in welcoming perversion into our culture
See, you need to learn to argue without lying. Until you do you're just a self parody. I have never been less than clear on my moral position regarding homosexuality.

and electing a man who promoted killing babies born alive? :freak:
Anyone who voted for either party in that election voted for a man who supported/supports abortion. But anyone who voted for the President on that issue doesn't understand the issue.

That said, I didn't support the President in his reelection bid, something you fail to note because your outrage is of another sort and you're just wrapping it in anything you can.

'cause that's what your cause appears to be
Only to someone who wants to see something distorted to match their own internal distortion.

unless you're referring to your cause of self-celebration
Said the one between us who routinely trumpets his own self appointed victories and superiority. You'd be laughable if you weren't so emphatically malicious and duplicitous.

On the plus side you're showing a little restraint, for you. What is this, around fifty with only a few hours left in the day? :plain:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
homosexual marirage is a perversion

and you support it
No, I don't. Like I said, you can recognize the Klan has a right to peaceful assembly without supporting anything they stand for. You know that's my position which is why I brand your address a lie and you a liar. You're misrepresenting me because you're filled with hostility. It's the same thing that allows you to malign my faith and call people retards, delight in the thought of anyone in hell, etc.

Arthur Brain

right

you support the klan's right to peaceful assembly

and you support the "right" of perverts to marry

It's almost funny how you continually confuse the word 'recognize' with 'support'. I recognize your right to act like a habitual boring troll, though I don't support it.

See the difference now? :idunno:

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
1sup·port
transitive verb
\sə-ˈpȯrt\

Definition of SUPPORT
2a (1) : to promote the interests or cause of
(2) : to uphold or defend as valid or right : advocate
<supports fair play>
(3) : to argue or vote for <supported the motion to lower taxes>

Town - if Patricia Todd pushes legislation to overturn Alabama Amendment 774, would you vote for it?

If she assists the effort to get a court ruling overturning 774, will you volunteer to help her?