chrysostom’s 2013 annual awards

zoo22

I'd say this year Nazaroo's really hit his stride, and TGL has made a huge splash. Sod for his 100 posts a day and his manic chasing people around screaming at them.

OK I nominate Knight. Not that I think Knight is wacko but evidently some people do. Besides, I just wanted to nominate Knight for something. :idunno:

I don't know if Chrys has a raging kiss-up award, does he? But you could make one up and award it to yourself.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
...TGL has made a huge splash.
In the overpowering cologne sense?

Sod for his 100 posts a day and his manic chasing people around screaming at them.
I think my favorite part is the ominous parroting.

I don't know if Chrys has a raging kiss-up award, does he? But you could make one up and award it to yourself.
She'd just take it back the next day. Then we'd have thread after deleted thread about it and who wants that?

No, really, who want's that? :plain:

Arthur Brain

What our metrosexual friend is saying bybee is this:

"While men like aCultureWarrior and resurrected are out earning a living and bringing home the bacon so to speak, as is clearly spoken about in Scripture, I'll be here to entertain geriatrics such as yourself."

Town dim-wittedly struggles to make a coherent response:

poor poor Town

ah well, your time is coming to an end.

As it should

Have you got 'gimp of the year award' sorted yet Chrys?

These two could split it between em'...

Arthur Brain

sounds like some ridiculous pansy british expression, used only by tards

and the british, of course

Gimp, definition; slang:

"a feeble or contemptible person"

Fits you & Connie to a tee.

Now run along and boost up that post average of yours with some more of that repetitive boring cra..scathing wit...