chrysostom’s 2013 annual awards

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Town dim-wittedly struggles to make a coherent response:
With you? What are the odds... :plain:

Someone else's thoughts. Makes sense, as does your then not listening to the author of them.

That about sums you up. But then, C.S. Lewis already did that didn't he, Napoleon. :poly:

poor poor Town

ah well, your time is coming to an end.

As it should

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Town dim-wittedly struggles to make a coherent response:
So your best shot is either repetition or the sort of name calling the kids you babysit would feel comfortable making?

Figures.

ah well, your time is coming to an end.
As it should
Wanna cracker? :chew: :D

There are days when I think you might be right, when I can see walking away from it. There are fewer hours in the day for this as it is and with trolls like you slathering everything in mediocrity and malice...maybe one of these days you'll be right, if not for the reason you...let's call it imagine.

bybee

So your best shot is either repetition or the sort of name calling the kids you babysit would feel comfortable making?

Figures.

Wanna cracker? :chew: :D

There are days when I think you might be right, when I can see walking away from it. There are fewer hours in the day for this as it is and with trolls like you slathering everything in mediocrity and malice...maybe one of these days you'll be right, if not for the reason you...let's call it imagine.

To my mind this place has become increasingly toxic as the Axis powers slowly take over the place. Yes, Hitler, Mussolini and Tojo reign on TOL. And not an ounce of sincere faith in the lot of them.
They are after power pure and simple.
And they appear to be winning.

bybee

while bybee demonstrates what she believes to be proper decorum for a Christian lady:

:nono:

Occasionally, you miserable little turd, one must fight fire with fire.
Good manners are wasted on moronic clots.
Your opinion, like a shriveled fig leaf in the wind, doesn't cover any worthwhile ground!

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
To my mind this place has become increasingly toxic as the Axis powers slowly take over the place. Yes, Hitler, Mussolini and Tojo reign on TOL. And not an ounce of sincere faith in the lot of them.

Heather-Pinto_Girl-Drama.jpg

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

I don't think it's so much about anyone winning, bybee. These places have to be interesting and entertaining to thrive. It was like that when I got here. I'd look forward to coming around, doing battle, meeting friends and trading good natured barbs.

Sod and Eeset, in moderation, are the sort of color that can stir up a thread. When they get out of balance, as with Sod's near hundred post days and his absurd average, it lowers the conversation and fills the air with a crude sort of malice that will only draw and hold likened trolls over time. Couple them with the generally grumpy sky, the paranoia of SD, the misplaced zeal of rainee and the relentlessly myopic anger of aCW and it's not a recipe for meaningful or entertaining anything.

A few really interesting posters have dropped away over this. More than a few others have scaled back participation. But it's more about the site losing than the Sod's of the internet world winning anything. Eventually, if he isn't checked or if his own hubris doesn't lead him to misstep (a thing he's done often enough in the past), this place will just be another Lewis like hell for frustrated and powerless malcontents attempting to parody here what is absent in their lives elsewhere...and with Sod it appears this is his life elsewhere.

I hope it doesn't, but it's easier to imagine week by week. :idunno:

for the good of the site, please
That wouldn't be good for the site. It wouldn't even be good for you, Napoleon.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
now take serpentdove as an example both a wacko and annoying
but
more annoying
so
do not want to put her up for wacko

zoo might agree

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
OK I nominate Knight. Not that I think Knight is wacko but evidently some people do. Besides, I just wanted to nominate Knight for something. :idunno: