Christians worship Christ; JW's do not!

truthjourney

The Roman Catholics have similar problems with covering up sex abuses.
They certainly do. And I have posted news articles about that on another forum.
I read a recent news article where the Pope accused the child victims of slander. That was hurtful enough and the children felt victimized all over again by what he said. He later issued an apology after coming under pressure and the public outcry but the damage was done, too little too late. That alone says a lot about Pope Francis.

Keeping the legal disputes within the church is the entire point of 1 Corinthians 6.
However, expelling members from the church because of sexual crimes is the point of 1 Corinthians 5.

The matter should have been pushed out of the church and onto the secular police.
The Governing Body of JWs has vowed to never change their two witness rule. So things will continue to be business as usual. Children will continue to be victimized and the Governing Body will continue to sweep it under the rug, hide it and lie about it. And that says a lot about the Governing Body.

marhig

Mary,

Do you agree that Paul established the Christian organization?

thank you.
No, I believe that organisation started with Constantine who also invented the trinity. Paul followed Jesus as Jesus taught. Paul travelled and preached the gospel as Jesus did, he denied himself and bore his cross and he partook in the sufferings of Christ and he was a true apostle, being led by the Spirit and moved where he was led, he was strong in God and full of spiritual understanding. Man had built denominations and organisations to suit man Jesus is the way, not an organisation or denomination, we can't organise the Spirit, and we are not to change the way of Jesus to suit man.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
No, I believe that organisation started with Constantine who also invented the trinity.

Yes, that's trin churches' organization.

So you deny that Paul did not give instruction to Christians how to operate Christian church?

Reactions: NWL

meshak

BANNED
Banned
So things will continue to be business as usual. Children will continue to be victimized and the Governing Body will continue to sweep it under the rug, hide it and lie about it. And that says a lot about the Governing Body.

That's the nature of all organizations. So it is wrong to single out particular organizations.

that is so divisive and not of God.

That's the main reason why I don't belong to any organization.

If we are in the organization and they are practicing ungodly things, we all will be sharing the same guilt.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Originally Posted by Grosnick Marowbe
Gen-o how could you possibly give Meshak a Pos-rep all the time
Who I give reps to and why I give them is my concern, not yours.

knowing she isn't a true Christian
I don't know that.

and has rejected most of the Bible?
I don't know that.

Do you REJECT most of the Bible, as well?
I accept the entire Bible from Genesis to Revelation.

This is GM's comment about my faith.

It is so biased and half true about my faith.

She is insinuating that I am not a Christian even though I have been claiming Jesus is my Lord and Savior tons of times.

And I never said I don't believe the Bible.

All I said was I dismiss the part if the verses don't harmonize with Jesus' love messages.

It is completely different from what GM comments about my faith. He has been repeating the same over and over and over.....

shame on you, GM.

Deliberate false witnessing about His servants are a grave sin.

NWL

So who is Alpha and Omega? [MENTION=13959]meshak[/MENTION] [MENTION=15324]NWL[/MENTION] [MENTION=17493]KingdomRose[/MENTION]

The Father is. Jesus certainly isn't the A&O as the below texts plainly show. Btw, way to go for ignoring my question.

Notice that the A&O is the same person as the one who is, was and is to come in Rev 1:8, "I am the Alʹpha and the O·meʹga,” says the Lord God, “the One who is and who was and who is coming, the Almighty.”

Now notice how Jesus is clearly shown as seperate from the one who was, is and is to come in v3,4, "May you have undeserved kindness and peace from “the One who is and who was and who is coming,” and from the seven spirits that are before his throne, 5 and from Jesus Christ".

Also notice how Jesus the lamb takes the scroll from the A&O who sits on the throne, plainly showing he isn't the A&O who sits on the throne. "..And I saw standing in the midst of the throne..a lamb ... At once he came forward and took it out of the right hand of the One seated on the throne.." (Rev 5:6,7)

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Revelation 1 KJV
(17) And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:
(18) I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Isaiah 41 KJV
(4) Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he.

Isaiah 44 KJV
(6) Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

Isaiah 48:12 KJV
(12) Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last.

marhig

Yes, that's trin churches' organization.

So you deny that Paul did not give instruction to Christians how to operate Christian church?
I believe that Paul preached the truth and truly followed Jesus in the way that Jesus taught, and he didn't organise the way churches of today do, with their practices and having statues which God says is wrong and bowing down to some including the cross that was a murder weapon!

These are things that Jesus didn't teach and they're building up worldly churches, storing millions in banks and taking wages for doing God's work, we should take no money for speaking the word of God, and any money that is gathered should be shared with those in need, not stored up. And they wear robes of gold and silver, Paul did none of these things, he gave instructions on how to live right before God and how to follow Jesus and he spoke the truth.

Paul said follow me as I follow Christ, in other words don't do as I do if I'm not living right before God and living how Christ Jesus taught us to live.

truthjourney

That's the nature of all organizations. So it is wrong to single out particular organizations.
I don't single out particular organizations. I will speak out about ANY organization where children are being victimized.

that is so divisive and not of God.
Really. So what do you think Jesus would say and do about organizations where children are victimized and the perpetrators are being protected? Do you think he would just remain silent and do nothing about it? Is that what he wants us to do? Should I just ignore it and say nothing about it?
That's what they want people to do because it makes it easier for them to continue doing that.
Matt. 18:6 But whoever shall offend one of these little ones who believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

That's the main reason why I don't belong to any organization.

If we are in the organization and they are practicing ungodly things, we all will be sharing the same guilt.
You must think I belong to an organization. Well think again.