Christians worship Christ; JW's do not!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
We are trying our best to explain, Spiritual truths, using human minds and unless God, through His indwelling Holy Spirit reveals a 'Spiritual truth' to us in no uncertain terms, we're left to ponder with our own personal interpretations. I believe that's why we try our best to interpret things that might just be impossible for us to grasp?

NWL

Hmmmmm, what spirit was this I wonder? ...

Jesus had a non physical, spirit body, the same way God has a spirit body and the angels have spirit bodies.

And clarify "at the creation of man" bit there kiddo

Jesus was with God at the creation of man, the Father created all things through Jesus as the scripture plainly states;

(Genesis 1:26) "..Then God said: “Let us make man in our image.."

(Hebrews 1:1, 2) "..God... has spoken to us by means of his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the world.."

drbrumley

Jesus had a non physical, spirit body, the same way God has a spirit body and the angels have spirit bodies.

Jesus was with God at the creation of man, the Father created all things through Jesus as the scripture plainly states;

(Genesis 1:26) "..Then God said: “Let us make man in our image.."

(Hebrews 1:1, 2) "..God... has spoken to us by means of his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the world.."

And Jesus' name at that point in time was......?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I don't put any stock in what "Mr. Religion" says. He apparently hasn't spoken with very many Trinitarians. I have, and all of them that I have had conversations with will say this:

The Father is God (that's 1 God)

The Son is God (that's 1 God)

The Holy Spirit is God (that's 1 God)

If you add them up, that's THREE GODS. Sorry, you can't get around that. 1 + 1 + 1 = 3

Your main problem is, an inability to explain Scripture effectively, due to the fact, you've been indoctrinated by a 'JW Cult.'

genuineoriginal

God is one, not three. He exists as three Persons.
God [singular] (in Christianity, Islam and Judaism) the being or spirit that is worshipped and is believed to have created the universe

being[singular] The nature or essence of a person.​

A person is a being that has certain capacities or attributes such as reason, morality, consciousness or self-consciousness, and being a part of a culturally established form of social relations such as kinship, ownership of property, or legal responsibility.​

So, what you are saying is "The person called " God is one, not three. He exists as three persons.

NWL

:sigh:, who is the "word?"

Jesus is the word, as I mentioned before.

(John 1:1, 2) "..In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was theos. 2 This one was in the beginning with God.."

(Genesis 3:8) "..Later they heard the voice of Jehovah God as he was walking in the garden about the breezy part of the day, and the man and his wife hid from the face of Jehovah God among the trees of the garden.."

drbrumley

Jesus is the word, as I mentioned before.

(John 1:1, 2) "..In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was theos. 2 This one was in the beginning with God.."

(Genesis 3:8) "..Later they heard the voice of Jehovah God as he was walking in the garden about the breezy part of the day, and the man and his wife hid from the face of Jehovah God among the trees of the garden.."

You said you are JW, correct?

NWL

So if that is the case, what was Jesus' name before His incarnation?

As I mentioned before, the Word. It would seem you don't know as much as you think you know about JW doctrine.

Would you like me to quote the scriptures again which shows him being called the word?

genuineoriginal

I can well and truly say that I am saved, that I will, in fact, spend the rest of eternity with my Lord and God, Jesus Christ, the Father, and the Holy Spirit, and there is NOTHING, either in this world or not of this world, that can take that away from me.
You are misinterpreting the verses that Paul wrote that stated that there is nothing that could make him turn away from his love towards God.

Romans 8:38-39
38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.​

How do we know it is Paul's love towards God and not God's love towards us that Paul is talking about?
Because Paul is not talking about the love that money has for us in this verse:

1 Timothy 6:10
10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.​

Paul also tells us that the Lord is directing our hearts into loving God and waiting for Christ.

2 Thessalonians 3:5
5 And the Lord direct your hearts into the love of God, and into the patient waiting for Christ.​

NWL

LOL! Sure thing kiddo...I suggest you go back to your Kingdom Hall and figure out what your cult teaches.

I already know it all too well.

Out of interest, was this comment that you made "God created us in their image. We are what? Body, Soul, Spirit?" you implying that the Father, Son and HS were made up of those things, since its often taught that we are made out of flesh/body, soul and spirit?