Christians worship Christ; JW's do not!

popsthebuilder

He is either eternal or created. He can't be both. What is your choice?
What....the profound ignorance.....

GOD can do both with zero effort.

As if the all encompassing all pervading all subsisting all creating can't both be eternal and to form or create a temporal body for HIS Spirit to dwell within for the sake of HIS creation.

Like vultures......or coyotes.....

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

As if the all encompassing all pervading all subsisting all creating can't both be eternal and to form or create a temporal body for HIS Spirit to dwell within for the sake of HIS creation.

OK Pops, which is He eternal or created. Either you are a Christian or a cultist. Which is it?

drbrumley

????

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And hence the issue with Meshak.

Just because one can say "Praise God, I am saved" or "I know whom I have believed", Meshak claims we are boasting. Are we boasting to you Pops?

"These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God: that ye may know that ye have eternal life and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God." (1 John 5:13).
:thumb:

popsthebuilder

So, since the word is eternal and Jesus was a vessel (is that what you're saying here?)Jesus is not an eternal being?

Of course the Christ / Word/ Spirit is eternal and GOD. The physical temporal manifestation has a beginning though.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Of course the Christ / Word/ Spirit is eternal and GOD. The physical temporal manifestation has a beginning though.

So you're saying that Jesus and the Word are two separate entities?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
NO! Jesus is eternal.

1 John 1:1-2 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

Introduction, The Incarnate Word
1 What was from the beginning, what we have heard, what we have seen with our eyes, what we have looked at and touched with our hands, concerning the Word of Life— 2 and the life was manifested, and we have seen and testify and proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and was manifested to us—
Yeppers.

glorydaz

Pops is one of those who thinks God made Himself a cheap suit in which to dwell. Jesus is nothing but a tent bought at the five and dime.