Christians worship Christ; JW's do not!

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Did I overstep the boundaries or the constraints of this thread when I made the comment that you are referring to?

As far as I know, no. I'm just curious: what would convince you that Jesus is God?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I have knowledge of that question but I do not know where it comes from.
???

I'm simply asking you a question. What would convince you that Jesus is God?

glorydaz

John 12:32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

To the Jews and for everyone.

Paul calls it the gospel of God, the Gospel of Christ, Paul’s gospel, and our gospel.

His Gospel is the Gospel of Grace. Grace through faith. No repenting, no water baptism, no obeying....only the obedience of Faith. You can't see because you are still on the wrong side of the Cross.

Salvation is from God to those He chooses. He chooses those who OBEY.

See John 14:23, and Acts 5:32, and more.

Not Paul's Gospel.

That scripture says REPENT and turn to God. Two different things not the same.

Acts 20:21 Only with your worker translation. :chuckle:

You still have to repent of your sins to get in.

Luke 13:3 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish.

To the Jews. This is not speaking of repenting of sins because people died whether they were sinners or not. So Jesus is saying all should turn to God and be saved before some accident befall them, too.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I guess my reasoning is contextual about Jesus was given authority and power to create everything.

here is the verses for my comment:

John 5:19
Jesus gave them this answer: “Very truly I tell you, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does.

You see, Jesus says clearly that He cannot do by Himself.
[MENTION=15431]6days[/MENTION]

God's Truth

His Gospel is the Gospel of Grace. Grace through faith. No repenting, no water baptism, no obeying....only the obedience of Faith. You can't see because you are still on the wrong side of the Cross.

Not Paul's Gospel.

To the Jews. This is not speaking of repenting of sins because people died whether they were sinners or not. So Jesus is saying all should turn to God and be saved before some accident befall them, too.

Stop fighting the truth.

We have to believe and repent of our sins to be saved, and then we keep doing it to stay saved.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

Not Paul's Gospel.

no