Christianity Is For Jews And Gentiles

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Do you know that I am not satan? No man or woman is satan. Satan is different from all of mankind.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You live in a world all by yourself. You just seem to make everything up the way YOU want it. You have the understanding of a carrot. Tell that to Jesus.

[Mat 16:23
23 But He turned and said to Peter, "Get behind Me, Satan! You are an offense to Me, for you are not mindful of the things of God, but the things of men."
[Mar 8:33
33 But when He had turned around and looked at His disciples, He rebuked Peter, saying, "Get behind Me, Satan! For you are not mindful of the things of God, but the things of men."
[Luk 4:8
8 And Jesus answered and said to him, "Get behind Me, Satan! For it is written, 'You shall worship the LORD your God, and Him only you shall serve.' "

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You live in a world all by yourself. You just seem to make everything up the way YOU want it. You have the understanding of a carrot. Tell that to Jesus.

23 But He turned and said to Peter, "Get behind Me, Satan! You are an offense to Me, for you are not mindful of the things of God, but the things of men."
[Mar 8:33
33 But when He had turned around and looked at His disciples, He rebuked Peter, saying, "Get behind Me, Satan! For you are not mindful of the things of God, but the things of men."
[Luk 4:8
8 And Jesus answered and said to him, "Get behind Me, Satan! For it is written, 'You shall worship the LORD your God, and Him only you shall serve.' "
Shalom.

No. Do you believe that Peter is Satan?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

No. You are incorrect. I am not calling Jesus a liar.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Jesus said. You said Peter was not satan. You are calling Jesus a liar.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Jesus said. You said Peter was not satan. You are calling Jesus a liar.

Shalom.

I accept Jesus' words. When you quote them do you believe that Jesus was saying that Peter is Satan?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Do you know what Jesus meant?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Yes I do. But I wouldn't know if I didn't believe scripture as it is written.
You never say anything that is edifying you only keep bragging on yourself. You could do that on one of my threads. Why do you persist in spreading your nonsense on all my threads?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I accept Jesus' words. When you quote them do you believe that Jesus was saying that Peter is Satan?

Shalom.

Jacob
Shalom, nobody shalom can shalom get shalom anywhere shalom with shalom you shalom. Shalom you shalom are shalom a shalom troll shalom. Shalom

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Yes I do. But I wouldn't know if I didn't believe scripture as it is written.
You never say anything that is edifying you only keep bragging on yourself. You could do that on one of my threads. Why do you persist in spreading your nonsense on all my threads?

Shalom.

This is my last post to you on this thread. I have no reason to brag or boast of anything I have done. I do boast that I know the LORD, as I have been instructed to do so in scripture. All of my posts have been to edify you.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

This is my last post to you on this thread. I have no reason to brag or boast of anything I have done. I do boast that I know the LORD, as I have been instructed to do so in scripture. All of my posts have been to edify you.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Your bragging again. And no you don't know the Lord. Your posts are all riddled with guile and lies. Its good that your leaving.