ECT Christ suffered and died to atone for the sins of believers.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Nonsense isn't it, it's Satan in man who at one time changed Gods ways to suit himself. Only Satan could come up with a way to carry on sinning and think that you're still going to heaven.

I have been careful to distinguish what words mean in the past days.

Grace is indeed no license to sin.

However, the Royal Priesthood is no License to condemn others in flesh.

Luke 18:

9 He also told this parable to some who trusted in themselves that they were righteous and looked down on everyone else: 10 “Two men went up to the temple complex to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. 11 The Pharisee took his stand[e] and was praying like this: ‘God, I thank You that I’m not like other people[f] —greedy, unrighteous, adulterers, or even like this tax collector. 12 I fast twice a week; I give a tenth[g] of everything I get.’

13 “But the tax collector, standing far off, would not even raise his eyes to heaven but kept striking his chest[h] and saying, ‘God, turn Your wrath from me—a sinner!’ 14 I tell you, this one went down to his house justified rather than the other; because everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, but the one who humbles himself will be exalted.”

........................................................................................

Please expound on this Parable for me verse by verse, as it is Jesus's teaching.

0c9a68eb143efbcf8970e82d77ead641.jpg

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Christ suffered and died to atone for the sins of believers.

Do you sin?

I sin daily and beg God to forgive me. I fail God daily, and I see that it is grace alone that sustains me.

I do what I do not want to do and I see that sin lives in the wretched flesh.

I do not do what I want to do, and be free from sin.

So at last, I fall on my knees and say, save me Jesus, for My attempts to please you in flesh are filthy rags.

And He always embraces me and says, see how far you've come? See how my grace sustains you? Do you see that your stone heart has turned to flesh and now you have a heart of Love and understanding that carries my Gospel Commission?

Be patient.

Be Still and know that I am God, and my propitiation is sufficient.

God's Truth

Is this the section you are referring to?
Matthew 23:8-10

8 But you are not to be called rabbi, for you have one teacher, and you are all brothers.[a] 9 And call no man your father on earth, for you have one Father, who is in heaven. 10 Neither be called instructors, for you have one instructor, the Christ.(ESV)

I was trying to offer a perspective on the word 'Yoke'
the term Rabbi was in use before Jesus came and is an historical term. How do you suggest that we reference a term used historically without using the term( Rabbi) itself?

Why still say it when Jesus says not to?

God's Truth

I sin daily and beg God to forgive me. I fail God daily, and I see that it is grace alone that sustains me.

I do what I do not want to do and I see that sin lives in the wretched flesh.

I do not do what I want to do, and be free from sin.

So at last, I fall on my knees and say, save me Jesus, for My attempts to please you in flesh are filthy rags.

And He always embraces me and says, see how far you've come? See how my grace sustains you? Do you see that your stone heart has turned to flesh and now you have a heart of Love and understanding that carries my Gospel Commission?

Be patient.

Be Still and know that I am God, and my propitiation is sufficient.

You sound like one lost badly mistaken person.

How in the world do you think you love if you keep sinning?

God's Truth

I have been careful to distinguish what words mean in the past days.

Grace is indeed no license to sin.

However, the Royal Priesthood is no License to condemn others in flesh.

Luke 18:

9 He also told this parable to some who trusted in themselves that they were righteous and looked down on everyone else: 10 “Two men went up to the temple complex to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. 11 The Pharisee took his stand[e] and was praying like this: ‘God, I thank You that I’m not like other people[f] —greedy, unrighteous, adulterers, or even like this tax collector. 12 I fast twice a week; I give a tenth[g] of everything I get.’

13 “But the tax collector, standing far off, would not even raise his eyes to heaven but kept striking his chest[h] and saying, ‘God, turn Your wrath from me—a sinner!’ 14 I tell you, this one went down to his house justified rather than the other; because everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, but the one who humbles himself will be exalted.”

........................................................................................

Please expound on this Parable for me verse by verse, as it is Jesus's teaching.

Are you calling Jesus a Pharisee?

John 5:14 Later Jesus found him at the temple and said to him, "See, you are well again. Stop sinning or something worse may happen to you."

John 8:11
"No one, Lord." she answered. "Neither I do condemn you." Jesus declared. "Now go and sin no more."

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

You crucify Him every time you speak those words. You have not yet learned what He did for you and live a slave. You twist the Royal law to gain the accolades of others. You do not yet understand it, and you have used my reasoning to cloak your deceit.

From the moment I came on this site, you have tangled with me to implore that the righteous are righteous in their flesh.

Now I will speak plainly with you GT.

For the sake of the gospel and all like you who teach to Forsake it, and there for, He who taught it!

Last edited:

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

John 5:14 Later Jesus found him at the temple and said to him, "See, you are well again. Stop sinning or something worse may happen to you."

"No one, Lord." she answered. "Neither I do condemn you." Jesus declared. "Now go and sin no more."

Jesus said the sin of this world is unbelief. He said that our work is to believe when he fed many.

You would lash the heavy burden of the law to the backs of all that give your self righteous speech value.

You do not seek further light every day, for you've covered the light of Christ with the darkness of your self righteous message.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

GT,

Was Jesus Christ fully God in flesh as well as the Son of God?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
You really are badly mistaken. Now tell me what you think of for saying something WORSE will happen if you do not stop sinning.

Ephesians 6:10-18

Christian Warfare

10 Finally, be strengthened by the Lord and by His vast strength.

(I draw from His storehouse of limitless righteousness)

11 Put on the full armor of God so that you can stand against the tactics of the Devil.

(He called the self righteous Sons of the Devil)

12 For our battle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the world powers of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavens.

(How GT did Jesus defeat them? Tell me please.)

13 This is why you must take up the full armor of God, so that you may be able to resist in the evil day, and having prepared everything, to take your stand.

(I am sanctified by He and He alone)

14 Stand, therefore,

with truth like a belt around your waist,

(Jesus is the Truth, so I am bound to tell the truth)

righteousness like armor on your chest,

(He is my armor against your wicked rouge that condemns me to hell with every breath)

15 and your feet sandaled with readiness
for the gospel of peace.

(Oh am I always ready to proclaim my King)

16 In every situation take the shield of faith,
and with it you will be able to extinguish
all the flaming arrows of the evil one.

(Where your firey darts were, only smoke is left on my shield of faith in Him)

17 Take the helmet of salvation,

(His good work protects me)

and the sword of the Spirit,
which is God’s word.

(And again I quote that if you say you have no Sin that the Truth is not in you, for it is HE that is the Merciful Sword, and I cut away your deceitful trampling of my profession that His message has been darkened by the self righteousness that only flows from the original Perfect Guardian Cherub that was swallowed by PRIDE)

18 Pray at all times in the Spirit with every prayer and request, and stay alert in this with all perseverance and intercession for all the saints.

(I pray in intercession as He is my intersession)

I especially pray for you to forgive my trespass, as you have trespassed against me.

God's Truth

Jesus said the sin of this world is unbelief. He said that our work is to believe when he fed many.

You would lash the heavy burden of the law to the backs of all that give your self righteous speech value.

You do not seek further light every day, for you've covered the light of Christ with the darkness of your self righteous message.

Jesus FED the people.

What is the food that you must eat?

I will not wait for your ignorant answer.

I will answer according to God's Word.

The food Jesus gives is his commands, and obeying is how one eats of him.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Jesus FED the people.

End your sacrilege NOW!

Speak!

Was Jesus Christ God as well as the Son of God?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Jesus FED the people.

Speak Plainly Deceiver!

Was the Son of Man YHWH, Elohim, Emanuel, HaShem, Adonai, I AM THAT I AM, the Spirit that hovered over the waters before the foundation of earth was laid?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Jesus FED the people.

If you speak of obedience as Faith Hope and Love, then I apologize for my anger.

If you speak of commands as Self Righteous obedience, then I again ask you:

Is Jesus The Messiah the Son of Man, the Son of God, AND above all, Fully Elohim, YHWH, HaShem?

For you seem to give a serpent to those who ask for fish.

You seem to attempt to nourish with stones that could never be bread.

You seem to be asking Jesus to turn the STONES into bread.