Change my athiest opinion!

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
“"Behold, I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that causes reeling to all the peoples around; and when the siege is against Jerusalem, it will also be against Judah. It will come about in that day that I will make Jerusalem a heavy stone for all the peoples; all who lift it will be severely injured. And all the nations of the earth will be gathered against it.”
**Zechariah‬ *12:2-3‬ *NASB‬‬
http://bible.com/100/zec.12.2-3.nasb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Cadry said repeatedly that he is not practicing gay life style any more.

He also said his lover lives with him.
That's alotta temptation.

Why are you making fun of him?

Is it Christian like manner?

I'm not.
He may not be having sex, which could be frustrating to his partner, which is why he comes here to post.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
He also said his lover lives with him.
That's alotta temptation.

I'm not.
He may not be having sex, which could be frustrating to his partner, which is why he comes here to post.

why do you know so much about his private life?

Did he tell you all these?

daqq

why do you know so much about his private life?

Did he tell you all these?

He posted it.

Yep, he did post it, and in fact he kept telling everyone to go read his online book and kept posting links to the page. I finally went and read some of it because of the prophetic nature, and because of the prophecies he was posting around here: and that is pretty much what he said. He even went so far as to explain that the reasoning, for why he chose to be the way he was, is because the 144,000 are supposed to be virgins who are undefiled with women; and therefore he could not be with women according to his thinking because he would no longer be a virgin undefiled with women.

@meshak, Go look up one of his threads, and find the link to his online book, and go read what he himself says he wants you to read according to his own continual admonishments to everyone here, (especially those who rejected his prophecies of a great earthquake and a flood coming upon Hollywood and L.A. California). You are judging others for simply doing what Michael Cadry admonished them to do in the first place. If he is going to share such things online, and post links around here for others to read, then those things are open to discussion because he himself made it that way to begin with. If he is now posting here under a different name, or if his roommate is now posting here, then it is part of the discussion because the roommate answered yes to 1M1S when asked if Michael knew he was here. I suspect that you hardly understand anything that you read around here because there appears to be a thick language barrier. If that is indeed the case then perhaps you should not be so quick to judge others and play forum police and thought patrol. :idunno:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
That's your own assumption.

The only thing I'm denying is your assumptive accusation.

Ok, this is your post:

Originally Posted by 1Mind1Spirit View Post

He's most likely Cadry's live-in that he supposedly abstains from sexual contact with.

You seem to indicating he is sock.

that is your assumption and it is derogatory.

Reactions: Lon

meshak

BANNED
Banned
daqq, I am so tired of your vindictive comment about me.

Your posts do not worth reading and replying.

good day.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
How was what I said vindictive?
More thought police and false judgment on your part.

Was that anything positive opinion of me on your comments?

Nothing you when address me is positive.

that is indicative.

I was going to put you on ignore but I forgot to click it.

so this is my last reply to you.

I am not interested in bickering with you.

good day.