Change my athiest opinion!

daqq

I am an athiest, prove me wrong. Keep the threads and replies short. :)

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

I have the light, the life, and the understanding of God's Word, and I understand what things please Him by way of His Son, His Word, His Holy Spirit, and the Testimony of His Son found in the Gospel accounts. No one can take these things from me and they are eternal.

You should try proving me wrong. :chuckle:
Have a nice thread. :)

sam75299

I have the light, the life, and the understanding of God's Word, and I understand what things please Him by way of His Son, His Word, His Holy Spirit, and the Testimony of His Son found in the Gospel accounts. No one can take these things from me and they are eternal.

You should try proving me wrong. :chuckle:
Have a nice thread. :)
I am glad you have faith in something, and you understand your God.
So do i.

Then tell me why didnt he stop world wars and rather than watching us die.

sam75299

Exactly. It's about reason. As you know, there is no convincing argument (insofar as reliable, indisputable facts) in existence.

Welcome. :)
Something without any facts or proof is a theory at most.

daqq

So do i.

You've essentially just admitted you believe in God. How is that? if you are a true atheist? Moreover, if you are a true atheist then why do you suppose it is the job of God to stop wars when you do not even believe in him? That is your job and the job of those who came before you, (during those world wars you mentioned and any possible future wars). Why are you blaming God if you do not believe in him? Shouldn't you be blaming those evil men who started those world wars? some of which profited greatly from those wars? One of them, from Germany, specifically targeted his mass killings and murder against people who adamantly believed in God. There seems to be something askew with your thinking. Moreover, if you are saying that you understand my God, (not sure, but that is what it looks like), then I say that you are terribly mistaken. The Torah is spiritual, (Rom7:14), but if you read it like a warmonger then you will see death and physical killing because that is what you choose to see.

iouae

So do i.

If God is responsible for the evil in the world, by the same reasoning, is God responsible for the good in the world?

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am an athiest, prove me wrong. Keep the threads and replies short. :)

You are wrong. There is no such thing as an "athiest".

Q.E.D.

Epic fail.
Start over and at least properly label yourself if you are going to claim it. :AMR:

AMR

sam75299

You've essentially just admitted you believe in God. How is that? if you are a true atheist? Moreover, if you are a true atheist then why do you suppose it is the job of God to stop wars when you do not even believe in him? That is your job and the job of those who came before you, (during those world wars you mentioned and any possible future wars). Why are you blaming God if you do not believe in him? Shouldn't you be blaming those evil men who started those world wars? some of which profited greatly from those wars? One of them, from Germany, specifically targeted his mass killings and murder against people who adamantly believed in God. There seems to be something askew with your thinking. Moreover, if you are saying that you understand my God, (not sure, but that is what it looks like), then I say that you are terribly mistaken. The Torah is spiritual, (Rom7:14), but if you read it like a warmonger then you will see death and physical killing because that is what you choose to see.
No brother what i meant was "so do i" have faith in something. That is ourselves.

I was asking, if according to you if god exists where was he in world War? When his children were suffering?

If he doesn't exist them obviously we are on the same note, its just us who will have to sort it all out.

I am not blaming him, i am asking about why do you you guys think he didn't care helping? As you claim to understand him.

Again I am not blaming your god, but if he exists whats your explanation for him not stopping wars misery and pain?