Change my athiest opinion!

daqq

First of all

Sam didn't prevent his sister from being harmed
Sam caused his sister harm.

These are two different things you see, i think any person can tell this.

You said i blamed your God of something which i didnt.

[It is also quite rude for you to blame my Father for all of your wars, murders, and killing.]

And then when i asked you of quoting me you simply said
That i dont think he is real and thats why he didnt interfere.

Darling thats not blaming [emoji14]
and please i am more than happy being a illegitimate child than following blind beliefs all my life :)

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Yes, it is a form of blame because He is real and true: it does not matter that you do not believe He exists. The very fact that you and yours rule the world by force reveals that He is merciful and longsuffering, while at the same time, reveals that you and yours are warmongers and murderers. You are the one who is complacent because, while you do not believe my Father is real, you yourselves do nothing yourselves to stop yourselves from doing what you do. You therefore have no right to even complain about wars because you and yours are the cause of them to begin with: and this you admit when you claim that my Father does not exist. This is the truth: He does exist, and is real and true, and He is not going to stop you from being you because you will answer to Him in your final end.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
“"Behold, I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that causes reeling to all the peoples around; and when the siege is against Jerusalem, it will also be against Judah. It will come about in that day that I will make Jerusalem a heavy stone for all the peoples; all who lift it will be severely injured. And all the nations of the earth will be gathered against it.”
**Zechariah‬ *12:2-3‬ *NASB‬‬
http://bible.com/100/zec.12.2-3.nasb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Explain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clefty

I am an athiest, prove me wrong. Keep the threads and replies short. :)

Ha fun!...ok so if you are right then we are living silly lives...but if you are wrong?

I’ll stick with there is design must to have been designed...there is prophecy fulfilled must to have SOMEONE who knew...

You do realize the amazing accuracy of the bible’s prophecy yes? I mean who knew? Right?

So no God therefore no Satan either yes? I have met many atheists who reject Him but accept Satan...odd that but much is...and believable because it is absurd...God creation flood...

Welcome to TOL...hope you get your answers

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
how can i tell soneone something that doesn't exists, according to me.
As far as i know i am just talking to you, this should be simple.

If the kid turns out to be a leader like hitler, change his mind, put him somewhere else, if nothing works call him back. Dont make him order million of people to die infront of their family or women get raped and sit. Take the reign of power from him.
You just need to have the intention to help.

I dont find anything wrong in bedding a girl if it is mutual agreement. Really man i dont.

I dont want to decide which 'rules' are idiotic, all i said was he doesnt need to control every small thing in our lives, maybe a few dictators, is that too much?

Il explain
Had i seen my kids killed by some crazy dictator I would interfere, that doesnt mean i would want to control everything in there lives from what they see to what they like.

If you want god to prevent things like lying, then even better, i support it. Not having the choice to do sonething like lying isnt taking away freedom of life, we dont lie all day 24/7 in our lives. I myself do it maybe once in a few days. Still i dont find it very necessary as you do.

That kid can be controlled later, no need to put a lie detector in every ones mouth. Just snatch away his powers when he becomes a big leader.

Why would you kill a person for being lousy? Lol that makes no sense till you specify his crime. If i sleep with a girl whats my fault? I dont have any idea what her life may be. How am i responsible for it?
So no he has no right to harm someone with no fault.

Get off the smartphone and find a computer where you may be able to post properly constructed sentences in actual discussions. This is not a "chat" board site, "bro". :AMR:

AMR

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I am an athiest, prove me wrong. Keep the threads and replies short. :)

What are the main things that keep from believing in God and Jesus Christ? Is there one big issue you have or is it many issues? Can you make list some time, in order with your biggest down to your smallest reasons for believing there is no God and Creator? This is a few scripture written by Paul, the Apostle to the Gentiles but believing these verses will save anyone that believes. I have some scriptures at the bottom of every post I make that you can read sometime, they help me. Do you own a Bible?

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV - Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Last edited:

sam75299

Let's take baby steps. Have you ever sinned in your life? Have you ever had a belief that God exists or have you always lacked belief?
I used to believe about god being there, i was born in a religious family, i became athiest 3 years ago.

sam75299

What are the main things that keep from believing in God and Jesus Christ? Is there one big issue you have or is it many issues? Can you make list some time, in order with your biggest down to your smallest reasons for believing there is no God and Creator? This is a few scripture written by Paul, the Apostle to the Gentiles but believing these verses will save anyone that believes. I have some scriptures at the bottom of every post I make that you can read sometime, they help me. Do you own a Bible?

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV - Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
I was born in a hindu family bro so no bible, and existence of wars themselves prove me about no one to look after us.

sam75299

Get off the smartphone and find a computer where you may be able to post properly constructed sentences in actual discussions. This is not a "chat" board site, "bro". :AMR:

AMR
Thanks for the advice but i think my smartphone will do. :)

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This is nothing more than yet another little cocky whippersnapper atherist coming to a Christian site to troll and ask asinine questions, as if we haven't already had a gazillion little pissants come along to try the same tired agenda.
Just some fun entertainment for us Christians to, once again, watch and laugh at him stumbling about.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I was born in a hindu family bro so no bible, and existence of wars themselves prove me about no one to look after us.

You have the choice to go to hell. It's waiting for you unless you believe in Jesus Christ. I showed you the scriptures and you are blind. Have a nice life. :wave2:

2 Corinthians 4 - KJV - Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not;2 But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.
3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
5 For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.
6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.
7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.
8 We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;
9 Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;
10 Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.
11 For we which live are always delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh.
12 So then death worketh in us, but life in you.
13 We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;
14 Knowing that he which raised up the Lord Jesus shall raise up us also by Jesus, and shall present us with you.
15 For all things are for your sakes, that the abundant grace might through the thanksgiving of many redound to the glory of God.
16 For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.
17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

sam75299

You have the choice to go to hell. It's waiting for you unless you believe in Jesus Christ. I showed you the scriptures and you are blind. Have a nice life. :wave2:

2 Corinthians 4 - KJV - Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not;2 But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.
3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
5 For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.
6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.
7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.
8 We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;
9 Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;
10 Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.
11 For we which live are always delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh.
12 So then death worketh in us, but life in you.
13 We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;
14 Knowing that he which raised up the Lord Jesus shall raise up us also by Jesus, and shall present us with you.
15 For all things are for your sakes, that the abundant grace might through the thanksgiving of many redound to the glory of God.
16 For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.
17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.
Alright man, earth is flat god exists.

Good thinking for 21st century.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
So god is bad? He supports wars?

Sometimes if it creates good. Isaiah 5:20 KJV - [FONT=&quot]Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

[/FONT]
Romans 8:28 KJV - [FONT=&quot]And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.[/FONT]