But now the righteousness of God without the ten commandments is manifested

Gurucam

Angels and other spiritual beings cannot operate, on earth, through the laws of Newtonian physics. However they can operate, on earth, through the laws of Quantum mechanics.

When the laws of Quantum physics are not known on the surface of earth, these laws lay dormant. Angles and other spiritual beings are powerless on earth.

However once the laws of Quantum, mechanics become known, to humans on the surface of earth, these laws ceases to be dormant, on the surface of earth. They are automatically activated for use by angels and other spiritually actualized beings (including humans on earth). And angles and other spiritual beings become powerful on the surface of earth. They can literally control and determine the physical realities on earth through the Quantum field, according to the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspiration of their individual hearts/spirits.

Recently the laws of quantum mechanic became seriously known on the surface of earth. This became known on the surface of earth, as 'increased knowledge'. 'Increased knowledge' comes to the surface of earth, (routinely) when the time of the end of one age comes and the dawn of another age starts:

Daniel: 12 King James Version (KJV)
4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

This created an unrepresented quantum leap in knowledge on the surface of earth among some chosen people (spiritually awakened/spiritually aware people). This particular quantum leap in increased knowledge related to Quantum mechanics. This is the same as the laws of spirituality.

Now Angles and other spiritually awakened/spiritually aware beings can seriously determine and control physical events on earth by operating through the laws of Quantum mechanics. And they are doing so.

Ordinary being who are only physically aware (i.e. the dead/children of the flesh) are powerless and seriously jeopardized, on earth, at this time.

Last edited:

Gurucam

For example: Hurricanes are created, driven and ruled, not so much, by the laws of Newtonian physics. Hurricanes are created, driven and ruled directly and mostly by the laws of Quantum mechanics.

Currently hurricanes are increasing in numbers and intensities. This resulted from the increased functionality of Quantum mechanics on the surface of earth and this resulted from increased knowledge about Quantum mechanics on the surface of earth.

The level of intelligence (consciousness) that is available on the surface of earth can either be reducing or increasing.

We are in the increasing phase. This is responsible, on the surface of earth, for the time of the end of purely Newtonian physics awareness and the start of an new age of Quantum mechanics awareness.

This resulted in the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments ideologies becoming totally redundant and powerless on the surface of earth and the total enhancing and empowerment, of the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian ideologies, on the surface of earth.

The fundamental N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian ideology is anchored on transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love, unconditionally, in harmony with the Spirit of God.

This is achieved when one is led into all of one's works (in real time all the time) by precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned (in real time, all the time) within one's own heart/spirit, even if one has to transgress the ten commandments.

There is no choice about the above. This is simply the New dominating and ruling reality. This is the rule in the current Age of Enlightenment in Christ, on the surface of earth. One can either get on board or leave the surface of earth.

Previously Jesus' kingdom was not of this world. He did not have power on the surface of earth. However during this time, Jesus' throne of glory and kingdom was only in spirit heaven. Jesus exists as the Spirit of Jesus and therefore, his power was anchored on Quantum mechanics. However during this time, the Quantum mechanical laws were not consciously enlivened and functional on the surface of earth. Therefore Jesus had no real power on the surface of earth.

The above changed with the recent change on earth from the Newtonian physical age to the New Quantum mechanical Age.

Now, the Spirit of Jesus can function, powerfully, on the surface of earth. Now, Jesus' kingdom is also the surface of earth. (The Jews and their compatriots should be shaking in their booths):

John: 18 King James Version (KJV)
36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

The laws of Newtonian physical are literally the laws of physicality/carnality.

The laws of Quantum mechanics are quite literally the laws of spirit and spirituality.

Fact is there are weapons of physicality. These are anchored on the laws of Newtonian physics. These can be controlled and managed by the average Joe (as was the case up to recently).

On the other hand there are weapons of spirituality. These are anchored on the laws of Quantum mechanics. In our current Age, these can be controlled and managed only by beings with related and relevant Gifts of the Spirit.

Every thing has changed on the surface of earth.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Only the 'chosen few' at the time of the end of one age receive increased knowlledge

Only the 'chosen few' at the time of the end of one age receive increased knowlledge

Daniel: 12 King James Version (KJV)
4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Those who are the 'chosen few' at time of the end of one age and the dawn of any new age, all receive increased knowledge from the same Quantum leap, at the time of the end of one period and the dawn of another age.

The chosen few (who get increased knowledge) are the leaders and subjects of the new age.

The leaders and the subjects of the Old age are the many who run 'to and fro' fighting the inevitable change and their lost of power. The leaders and subjects of the Old dying Age never give up. Generally they have to be evicted by grace of God. Ms. Clinton seems to be demonstrating this fact.

Ephesians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

A new Age of Enlightenment in Christ has recently dawned on the surface of earth. This new age is totally and only about the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession on the surface of earth:

1 Corinthians 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

John: 16 King James Version (KJV)
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

The Spirit of Truth is actually the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession. He is finally here, on the surface of earth, in full and powerful glory,

For the past 2000 odd years the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession was routinely available to pass knowledge to Saints/Christians through each of their own hearts/spirits. However recently the time of the end of the Old period and the dawn of the New Age became more consolidated. There was a serious strengthening of the the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession on the surface of earth. This led to a quantum leap in increased knowledge.

The above led to the dismissal of the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments age on earth and the serious dawn of the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian Age on the surface of earth. This came with a quantum leap in which unprecedented increased knowledge came to the surface of earth among humans.

This quantum leap of increased knowledge was delivered to all who were 'the chosen' people for the 'New Age. These are spiritually awakened/spiritually aware humans in all disciplines.

A shift, on the surface of earth, from the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments age to the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian Age means that Age of physicality/carnality has lost its grip. The Age of spirituality is at hand. More precisely, the Age of Enlightenment in Christ is at hand.

This means that God's kingdom, as it is in heaven, is on 'final descent' to the surface of earth:

Matthew: 6 King James Version (KJV)
10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

Things in heaven are run/done spiritually, not carnally/physically. Now things on the surface of earth is also being run/done spiritually and no longer carnally/physically.

In scientific terms this means that the laws of Newtonian physical will be superseded (over ruled) by the laws of Quantum mechanics, by competent people, at any forum..

The above is a serious and very real development. Those who can competently articulate the laws of Quantum mechanics will rule on earth. These are not our traditional average intellectually trained/lettered 'Joe'. These are people who posses Gifts of the Spirit. These people are 'born with' these gifts.

Only authentic Christians are the chosen people for this new age. This raises the question, who are authentic Christians?

Christians are people who are always led into all of their works (in real time all the time) by precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for each of them to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned (in real time, all the time) within each of their own heart/spirit, even if they have to transgress the ten commandments.

Have you become actualized (spiritually awakened/spiritually aware) and qualified for this New Age of Enlightenment in Christ, that is now ruling on the surface of earth?

To become spiritually awakened/spiritually aware and qualified for this New Age of Enlightenment in Christ, one must be 'converted' and then 'healed' by Jesus through the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession:

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

The requirement to be Christians has not changed since 2000 odd years ago. On has to be like the disciples in order to be called to be Christians. These are the steps.

2000 odd years ago, among the people who Jesus encountered, everyone except the disciples were 'the dead' (who were given to bury each other). Only the disciples were given to 'follow Jesus':

Matthew: 8 King James Version (KJV)
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

John: 6 KJV N.T.
65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.
66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

The above confirm that although many others tried to follow Jesus, only the twelve disciples were given, by God, to follow Jesus.

In order to be called to follow Jesus, 'the dead' must first become 'converted'. The dead is a person whose heart/spirit is 'waxed gross' (covered over), whose ears are 'dull' of hearing, and whose eyes are 'closed'. This is to be spiritually dead:

15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

The dead must become spiritually awakened/spiritually aware. This is to be 'converted'. However this is not to be Christian (just yet). Simply being 'converted' does not make one a Christian. One must go through another step of being 'healed' by the Spirit of Jesus, in order to become a Christian.

After this first step of being 'converted', one can be simply called to be Christians. One is not chosen. One is not yet a Christian. The next step is to be 'healed' by Jesus.

Being healed by Jesus requires one to achieve direct, personal communion with Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession through one's (now opened/no longer covered over) heart/spirit.

Then one must be led into all of one's works (in real time all the time) by precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for each of them to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned (in real time, all the time) within each of their own heart/spirit, even if one has to transgress the ten commandments:

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

The above is the entire passage to be 'converted' and 'healed' by Jesus. This is how to 'follow Jesus' and not be 'the dead who bury their dead'. The above is the only way to 'follow Jesus'. The above is the only way to be Christian. The above is the only way to be relevant in the New Age of Enlightenment in Christ, on the surface of earth.

Note very carefully that the ten commandments have nothing to do with the Age of Enlightenment in Christ. In fact those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, even in the slightest way, becomes and stay 'the dead who bury their dead. They cannot and do not follow Jesus. They cannot and do not become Christians.

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead.
9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.
11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me.

The above confirms that the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) makes and keeps one 'the dead who bury their dead'. One who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, even in the lest way, becomes and stays, 'the dead who bury their dead'. Such a one cannot and do not follow Jesus. Such a one cannot and do not become a Christian:

Last edited:

Gurucam

Do you accept the Holy KJV N.T., as is or do you distort it to suit your own ideas?

Do you accept the Holy KJV N.T., as is or do you distort it to suit your own ideas?

65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.

Do you guys realize that the above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. says that, 2000 odd years ago, when Jesus walked physically on earth, only the twelve disciples were given by God to follow him. And although other tried to follow Jesus they were all turned away? Do you guys accept the Holy KJV N.T., as is or do you distort it to suit your own ideas?

The above is supported by:

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

Do you guys realize that the above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. say that only the disciples were given (by God) to get/know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. And only the disciples got these mysteries from Jesus only in private session among only them.

Everyone else had hearts that were 'waxed gross' (cover-over), 'ears that were dull of hearing' and 'eyes that were closed'.

One whose heart is 'waxed gross' (covered over) is spiritually dead, also called 'the dead' or 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Do you guys realize that the above describes 'the dead who bury their dead' because only the disciples were given to follow Jesus.

Jesus had, declared and perused two agendas:

22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

Indeed Jesus encountered two types of people. Those who could 'follow Jesus' and 'the dead who bury their dead'. And only only the disciples were given to follow Jesus. Therefore all other were 'the dead who bury their dead'.

The disciples were given the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven so that they can follow Him to heaven.

On the other hand, all others were 'the dead'. They were given parables so that they will bury each other inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter, by using parables.

The above also confirmed that apart from the disciples everyone else got parable, because they were not given by God to follow Jesus or to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

The above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. also say that parable were given to the masses to take away what they had even though they had nothing (including no spiritual awareness). On the other hand they mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven were given to the disciples so that they will have more abundance.

Do you guys realize that a billion strong traditional Christians were deceived into believing that they can search parable to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

. . . They use parables in spite of the fact that parable were given to people who were not given by God to follow Jesus and not given by God to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Parables were given to serve Jesus second agenda which is to let 'the dead to bury their dead'.

A billion strong traditional Christians were also deceived into being under the ten commandments.

Clearly some false prophets and unawares false spying brethren wanted to deliberate deceive aspiring Christians and deny them God's kingdom of heaven. And instead keep them under the laws of sin, death and delivered into hell inside the earth with Satan/Peter.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian covenant came to replace the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments covenant.

The N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian covenant is not an add-on to the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments covenant. The N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian covenant is a replacement for the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments covenant. For each person these covenants are an 'either' 'or' choice.

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second

The O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments covenant was done-away-with for Christians who are required to transgress the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments covenant in order to serve the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian covenant, unconditionally.

The above is confirmed by the following which says, one is 'become dead to' and 'delivered from' the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) so that one can serve in the newness of Spirit:

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

Christianity is about following Jesus to God's kingdom of heaven. The ten commandments is about becoming the dead and being buried by one's peers inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter.

The following confirms that the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) makes one and keeps one' the dead who bury their dead':

9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.

Prior to the advent of Jesus coming to earth in a human physical body, the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven was hidden from Abraham's people.

Colossians: 1 King James Version (KJV)
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

This means that the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments tradition and all other older manuscripts etc. were not concerned with God's kingdom of heaven or about their charges going to God's kingdom of heaven.

The mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven were not released to these people until the advent of the physical Jesus on earth 2000 odd years ago. In fact the ten commandments (the essence of the O.T./Mosaic/ ten commandments tradition) were found to be the laws of sin, spiritual death and being delivered into hell inside the earth, with Satan.

A billion strong traditional Christians foolishly and erroneously believe that they must subject the N.T/spirit and Spirit/Christian to the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments 'book' and other old manuscripts etc.

They routinely claim that the HOLY KJV N.T. must be corrected to suit their ideas derived from the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments 'book' and other old manuscripts etc.

The fact is the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments 'book' and other old manuscripts etc. has absolutely nothing to offer the N.T/spirit and Spirit/Christian tradition and Christians

These people who do the above are simply false prophets and unawares false spying brethren seeking to corrupting return Christians to their old flawed O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments tradition.

These false prophets and unawares false spying brethren seemed to have succeeded with a billion strong traditional Christians. These billion people have bee bamboozled into rejecting the New perfect covenant and return to bondage under the flawed Old covenant . . . while foolishly and erroneously believing that they are 'Christians'

Last edited:

Gurucam

The Holy KJV N. says, one is 'delivered from' the 'thou shall not covet commandment:

The Holy KJV N. says, one is 'delivered from' the 'thou shall not covet commandment:

The following says, one is 'become dead to' and 'delivered from' the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) so that one can serve in the newness of Spirit:

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.

The following other revelations from the Holy KJV N.T, concur with and support, the above:

39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses (i.e. the ten commandments).

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage (under the ten commandments).
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law (i.e. the whole ten commandments).
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law (i.e. the ten commandments); ye are fallen from grace.

However up to this day there are false prophets and unaware false spying brethren who actively seek to deny aspiring Christians and Christians the above God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the thou shall not covet commandment, so as to serve spirit.

In fact these false prophets and unaware false spying brethren persecute aspiring Christians and Christians if they exercise this God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the thou shall not covet commandment, so as to serve spirit.

Beware of false prophets and unaware, false spying brethren who will try to fool you into believing that 'the law' which one is 'become dead to' and 'delivered from' so that one can serve in the newness of spirit is not the 'thou shall not covet' commandment but some other of Moses law which relate to the 'church'. These guys are tricksters. They are deceivers of the worse order. They are trying to 'shanghai you', kill you spiritually and deliver you to hell inside the earth with Satan/Peter.

False prophets and unawares false spying brethren (the likes of the above) are within the core of traditional Christians, pretending to be Christians but actually are cunningly and covertly on Antichrist agendas.

False prophets and unawares false spying brethren (the likes of the above) posture like 'goody-two-shoes', only to deceive you, make and keep you 'the dead' and slew you, by returning you to bondage under the ten commandments, which are the laws of sin, spiritual death and delivery into hell inside the earth, with Satan/Peter.

They pretend/posture to be sweet and nice and innocent. Inwardly they are ravening wolves. They are Satan worshipers and Satan's operatives. They are recruiting for Satan.

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Do not be deceived by deranged/mad people who are pretending to be Christians.

Million of such false prophets and unaware false spying brethren are 'sweet and nice' people within the core of the billion strong traditional Christians.

Awaken to your real Antichrist enemies.

Last edited:

Gurucam

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:

The above say that "the mitigation of death, written and engraved in stone". The ten commandments were written and engraved in stone. Therefore the above is saying that the ten commandment 'is the mitigation of death'. This revelation does not stand alone.

The above revelation is totally supported by:

8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead.

In not uncertain terms the above say that the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) makes one and keeps one 'the dead who bury their dead'. The above confirms that the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) is 'is the mitigation of death'.

'The mitigation of death' reduces one to being 'the dead who bury their dead' inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter. These people cannot and do not follow Jesus:

Matthew: 16 King James Version (KJV)
22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

1 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan (Peter) for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Notice that if 'one's spirit may be saved' one is 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Also note that if 'one's spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus' one's spirit cannot possibly be save until the day of the Lord Jesus. Since the day of the Lord Jesus has not arrived, the spirit of all these people who go to Peter's church remain 'unsaved and are still unsaved, up to this day. They are quite literally 'the dead who bury each other inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter. For indeed Peter was the 'boss' and the first to be buried inside the earth in hell. And he remained head of Jesus Satanic church inside the earth, in hell.

Jesus had and promoted two agendas:
1. 'follow me'
2. 'let the dead bury their dead'

Clearly those who get buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter to wait indefinitely for 'the day of the Lord Jesus' are 'the dead who bury their dead'. They are not the ones who 'follow Jesus'.

Indeed, also, Jesus Christ' did not go into the earth in hell for an indefinite stay. When Jesus died on the cross, he rose in three days, clad only in his quickened spirit (his saved spirit) to be the Lord of Christians, in heaven:

35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Those who follow Jesus do not go to hell inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter. Those who follow Jesus differs in no way form Jesus Christ, except that Jesus is the Lord of all. In fact, those who follow Jesus can do better things than Jesus (with only one exceptions, Jesus is Lord of all):

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
4 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Simply put, when Christians die physically, they are separated for their dead physical bodies, clad only in their spirit bodies.

Since, unlike Catholics, they were converted in their life time and were healed by Jesus. To be converted is to cease being dead to one's spirit. To to have a spirit that is saved. This is the path that Christians take.

To be converted means that while one lives on earth in one's physical body one is also aware of one's spirit body. This means that when one physically dies one will be aware of one spirit body and one will separate out of one's death physical body, clad only in one spirit body.

This enables one to rise to spirit heaven, clad only in one's spirit body, in three day (like Jesus Christ) to be an angle in spirit heaven in the mansion in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for those who literally follow him to spirit heaven, afetr they physically die.

The sad alternative is that those in Peter's church do not have saved spirits. They will not have saved spirit until the day of the Lord Jesus. This means that they are dead to or unaware of their spirits.

The above means that when they die physically they are totally aware. Although they have a spirit body they are unaware of their spirit body. This means that they and their spirit bodies remain totally unaware in their dead physical bodies. And they are simply buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter together with their dead physical bodies.

They go there willingly because while they live on earth they were entangled with the idea that some day Jesus will return in a human physical body and may shout out to them to rise out of the grave.

Therefore they (spiritually dead Catholics and other who believe in the dead bury their dead idea) are willing buried by their peers inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter to stay there indefinitely because, while they live on earth, they were entangled with the ideas that if they are burred in this way Jesus will return some day to shout out to them to rise out the grave and their spirits may be saved.

Notice that the promise is that their spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus. There is not certainly.

Gurucam

I use the Holy KJV N.T., as instructed by the Holy KJV N.T., in the following manner:

Jesus had, declared and perused two agendas:

Jesus delivered things (lectures etc.) to these two sets of people. Jesus delivered things to those who 'follow him 'and He also delivered things to 'the dead who bury their dead'.

My aim is to high-light only those things which Jesus delivered to those who 'follow Him'.

Only the disciples were given by God to follow Jesus.

Since only the twelve disciples were given by God to follow Jesus, this means that every one other than the disciples were 'the dead who were given to bury each other'.

Fact is, the disciples were the only ones given, by God, to 'follow Jesus'. And only they got the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven from Jesus, in very private sessions among only them:

The above confirmed that only the disciples were given to get/know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. And Jesus gave the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven to only the disciples in very private session among only them.

Everyone other than the disciple, got parable from Jesus, because they were not given by God to follow Jesus and not given to get/know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

Also to reiterate. Only the disciples were given by God to follow Jesus. Therefore every one other than the disciples were 'the dead who bury their dead'.
Therefore 'the dead who bury their dead' were the great masses who Jesus delivered to in public. And Jesus' agenda for these people was and continue to be to 'let them bury each other inside the earth, in hell with Peter/Satan'.

Jesus gave parable to these masses of people who were not given by God to follow Him). Therefore Jesus gave these people parable to serve His second agenda of having them bury each other inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter (by using parables).

It is clearly stated that parables were given to those who were not given by God to follow Jesus and who were also not given, by God, to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Why would any sane person want to use parables?

I want be focused only on things related to following Jesus and about being delivered to God's kingdom of heaven. Therefore I totally ignore all parable. I zoom into only those few deliveries in the Holy KJV N.T., which Jesus made to only his disciples in very private sessions among only them.

I leave parable for the dead to use them for burying each other inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Jesus had, declared and promoted a clear agenda, which related to:

Jesus came to put a sword of separation between these two sets of people:

Matthew: 10 King James Version (KJV)
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Those who 'follow Jesus' transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) so as to serve spirit. This is related to:

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

'The dead who bury their dead' esteem use, invoke and/or promote the the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) in some way or the other. This makes them the dead who bury their dead'.

The above is the essence of the following revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.:

The above instructs that the 'converted' 'are become dead to' and 'deliver from' the 'thou shall not convert' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) so that they can and must transgress this commandment so as to serve spirit.

The above is how one stops bringing forth fruits onto death (which includes children of the flesh) and starts bringing forth only fruits onto God (which includes children of God). Only fruits on to God/children of God and those who bring forth fruits onto God/children of God are heirs to God's kingdom of heaven.

The above also say that the thou shall not covet commandments (and by extension the ten commandments) is/are the law of sin and death.

The above also say that 'the thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) were found to be onto death. It killeth. This means that those who in the least way, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the 'thou shall not covet' commandant (and by extension the ten commandments) become and stays, 'the dead who bury their dead'.

One cannot use the Holy KJV N.T., 'willy-nilly' (i.e. any which way). Also everyone cannot use all Jesus' deliveries in the Holy KJV N.T.. Jesus has two sets of deliveries in the Holy KJV N.T., for two different sets of people.

One must decide whether one wants to 'follow Jesus' or one want to be 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Then one must separate the Jesus' deliveries into those which He gave to those who were given by God to 'follow him' and those which He gave to 'let the dead bury their dead'. Then use only those revelations that are appropriate to one's own choice.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Are you ready to face your judgment before the Spirit of Jesus?

Are you ready to face your judgment before the Spirit of Jesus?

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

The above says, ten commandments were the glorious laws, written and engraved in stone. The above also says that ten commandments are the ministration of death.

The 'ministration of death' means, that by esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the ten commandments, one is made and kept, 'the dead who bury their dead'. These people cannot and do not follow Jesus.

Therefore both revelations above, says that the ten commandments are the laws of sin and death and these laws were originally glorious but are done-away with (because they killeth, i.e. they are ministration of death).

The following (a third revelation) also confirms that the laws of sin and death (the ten commandments) are done away with for those who embrace the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus:

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

A billion strong traditional Christians deny the above. They claim and promote (the Antichrist idea) that the ten commandments (which are the ministration of death and which makes and keeps one the dead who bury their dead) are a part of Christianity (following Jesus).

A billion strong traditional Christians are actually false prophet who came in Jesus' name. They are also unaware false spying brethren among unsuspecting aspiring Christians. They are Satanic/Antichrist operatives.

At best they are insane. This would be better than being false prophet who came in Jesus' name or unaware false spying brethren among unsuspecting innocent aspiring Christians.

It is better to know this fact now, rather than later, when one stands before the Spirit of Jesus on one's day of judgment.

Romans: 12 King James Version (KJV)
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Ignorance of scriptures/truth is no excuse. The Spirit of Jesus has no personality. The Spirit of Jesus is impersonal. The Spirit of Jesus simply judges one based on one's actions. The Spirit of Jesus can hear or receive no explanations.

Jesus simply laid down the Christian principles. Individuals are free to follow Jesus or not follow Jesus . . . and leave all others to make their own choice and either follow Jesus or not follow Jesus. However no one is permitted to corrupt and distort Christianity to suit their own ideas. No one is permitted to deny, persecute and torture authentic Christians.

No one is permitted to be false prophets who came in Jesus' name or unawares false spying brethren who seek to deny and deny, aspiring Christians and Christians their God given, freedom, liberty, justification and instruction to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit.

Those who seek to deny and deny, aspiring Christians and Christians their God given, freedom, liberty, justification and instruction to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit, always face and will continue to face, the serious wrath of the Spirit of Jesus, after they physically die. They are dispatched to hell inside the earth, with Satan/Peter. And their reprieve seems very very iffy.

Their best promise is that their spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus. Clearly Jesus left the option, to leave them in hell with Satan/Peter for all eternity, very open.

Traditional Christians do not take Jesus and Christianity seriously. They do not take the idea of heaven and hell seriously. They delight in lettered discernment and arguing semantics to support their corrupt Antichrist agendas.

Last edited:

Gurucam

When the rule of the Spirit of Jesus is fully established on earth, only spiritually aware people with Gifts of the Spirit will rule on the surface of earth.

Lettered people will be powerless.

Lettered people get their information/knowledge by reading or hearing the words of others. This usually takes years of 'left brain' oriented formal education.

Spiritually aware people with Gifts of the Spirit get all their information/knowledge directly and intuitively from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession through each of their own hearts/spirits, in real time, all the time. This is through 'right brain' actualization.

17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Spiritually aware people with Gifts of the Spirit are like Jesus:

John: 7 KJV N.T.
15 And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man (Jesus) letters, having never learned?

Spiritually aware people with Gifts of the Spirit are also like Paul:

Galatians: 1 KJV N.T.
10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.
11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Notice that knowledge which comes to spiritually aware people, intuitively from the Spirit of Jesus, through one's own heart/spirit will not be pleasing to men. If this knowledge is pleasing to men, it is not likely to be Christian truths.

My post and threads would not be pleasing to a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholic. The two groups hold very similar ideas about Christianity which are totally different to my posts and threads. They are simply too many to be the chosen few who actually know scriptures correctly, do not err and are the chosen few:

Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

A billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholic together, must be the 'many' who are deceived by false prophets who came in Jesus' name:

Matthew: 24 KJV N.T.
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Lettered intellectually oriented people are on the left hand of Jesus. This is to operate through one's left side brain hemisphere. These people are committed to using, reading and searching the letter of scriptures (and other written material) for their knowledge/information. They rely on lettered discernment and semantics.

Intuitive spiritually oriented people are on the right hand of Jesus. This is to operate through one's right side brain hemisphere. These people get all their knowledge/information intuitively, through direct, personal, individual and silent (not physical) communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession, through each of their own heart/spirits.

Matthew: 25 King James Version (KJV)
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Are you on the right hand of Jesus or are you on the left hand?

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

'The letter killeth' means: the written scriptures kills spiritual awareness. This means that using the physically written and physically spoken scriptures makes one 'the dead who bury their dead inside the earth in hell, with Satan/Peter'.

'The Spirit giveth life' means: becoming 'converted' (spiritually awakened/spiritually aware) and being 'healed' by Jesus through direct personal communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession, through one (no longer waxed gross/covered over) heart/spirit. And then being led into all of one's works by precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do as discerned within one's own heart/spirit, even if one has to transgress the ten commandments and canons etc. . This earns one eternal life and God's kingdom of heaven.

Last edited:

Gurucam

10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.
11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Notice that knowledge which comes to spiritually aware people, intuitively from the Spirit of Jesus, through one's own heart/spirit will not be pleasing to men. If this knowledge is pleasing to men, it is not likely to be Christian truths.

My post and threads would not be pleasing to a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholic. These two groups hold very similar ideas about Christianity which are totally different to my posts and threads. They are simply too many to be the chosen few who actually know scriptures correctly, do not err and are the chosen few:

Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

A billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholic together, must be the 'many' who are deceived by false prophets who came in Jesus' name:

Matthew: 24 KJV N.T.
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Notice that 'sheep' is once again mentioned in the above. One can casually ignore and pass-over', the mention of 'sheep' in the above or one can take a hint and connect this to other revelations which speaks of 'sheep'.

Refer to post 292 above for information on 'sheep'.

'Sheep' are people on the right hand of Jesus. Only these people inherit God's kingdom of heaven.

Jesus had declared and serves two agendas:

22 But Jesus said unto him, 1.) Follow me; and 2.) let the dead bury their dead.

Jesus' aim was and continue to be to separate these two sets of people:

Matthew: 10 King James Version (KJV)
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

1. Those who follow Jesus are Christians. They have been 'converted' and 'healed' by Jesus. To be converted is to be aware of one's own spirit/heart. To be healed by Jesus is to serve one's own spirit while simultaneously soweth-ing to Spirit.

One serve one's own spirit and soweth to Spirit when one discern the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession within one's own heart/spirit and is led into all of one's works by precisely what this Spirit has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned within one's own heart/spirit.

What the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for one to know, pray for say and do is a perfect amalgam of 1.) the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations that is the fabric of one's own heart/spirit and 2.) the Will/Spirit of God:

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

In the above, 'groanings which cannot be uttered' are the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs desires and aspirations which are the fabric of one's own heart/spirit. The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession makes intercession with these according to the Will/Spirit of God (the Holy Spirit).

From the above intercession the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession comes up with what each Christian/Saint must know, pray for, say and do. Those 'converted' people who searches their own hearts/spirits come to know precisely what this Spirit has in mind for them to know, pray for say and do. When they are led by this they become Christians/Saints.

Therefore when one is led into all of one's works by precisely what this Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned within one's own heart/spirit, one serves one's own spirit and also soweth to Spirit in perfect harmony.

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Christians are those chosen few people who serve their spirits and soweth to Spirit. They are on the right side of Jesus. These people are spiritually aware while they live in physical bodies on earth.

Those who 'follow Jesus' are the chosen few Christians. They are the chosen few authentic and actual Christians, while they physically live on earth. The question is how and why are they the chosen few Christians?

They are the chosen few Christians because they are led, totally and obediently, into all their works (i.e. even if they have to transgress the ten commandments canons, etc.) by precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for each of them to know pay for, say and do as discern, in real time all the time, within each of their own heart/spirit.

The above people are 'converted' (became or were spiritually awaken/spiritually aware). Then they were 'healed' by Jesus. They had or achieved these two accomplishments while they live as humans in physical bodies, on earth:

These people were born spiritually aware or became spiritually aware (i.e. aware of their own heart/spirit). At any event they were spiritually aware while they live in physical bodies as humans on earth. For the past 2000 odd years, when these people die physically, they remain spiritually aware. When they die, physically, they were aware of their spirit bodies and aware in their spirit bodies.

This enabled them, when they died physically, to naturally and spontaneously separate out of their dead physical bodies, clad only in their spirit bodies, with awareness of themselves (as spirit being) and their spirit surroundings.

Then they rise in three days, (clad only in their spirit bodies) to be like angels in God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm.

Because the above people had live communion with the Spirit of Jesus and were led by this Spirit while they lived on earth, when they physically die and rise to heaven, in three day, clad only in their spirit bodies, they go to the mansion in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for those who actually and literally follow Him to spirit heaven, when they die physically.

There they (these and all other risen beings) live (i.e. in spirit heaven), clad only in spirit bodies, like angels in heaven, until the appointed time when God's kingdom of heaven comes to the surface of earth. Then they (i.e. all risen being who are in spirit heaven) are free to return to the surface of earth (as 'first born') in human physical bodies, to inherit God's kingdom of heaven, on the surface of earth.

2. 'The dead who bury their dead' are different.

'The dead who bury their dead are on Jesus left hand'. These go to hell inside the earth, with Satan/Peter for an indefinite and possible eternal stay.

'The dead who bury their dead' are everyone, who in the least way esteems, uses, invokes and/or promotes the ten commandments cannot etc.

Also 'the dead who bury their dead' are everyone who use parable.

'The dead who bury their dead' are spiritually dead people. They are sent to the church of Peter/Satan so that their spirits may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus:

22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.

23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

1 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

This means that the people in Satan/Peter's church are 'the dead who bury their dead' (i.e. their spirit are not yet saved). They are not converted and cannot be converted in their life time. (To be converted is to have a spirit that is saved)

The spirits of the people in Satan/Peter's church may be saved in some still to come, day of the Lord Jesus. This means that, while they live on earth they are 'the dead' and they go to their graves as 'the dead' (i.e. people with unsaved spirits).

The spirits of those in Peter/Satan's church are not yet saved,. This means that they are dead to their own spirits and therefore cannot and do not function through their own spirits. This means that when they die physically they are not aware of their spirits and therefore they have no awareness of the spirit realm.

They cannot become separated from their dead physical bodies. Therefore they cannot rise to spirit heaven in three or any other numbers of day. They simply remain unaware in their dead physical bodies and are buried inside the earth, in hell with Peter/Satan together with their dead physical bodies, in unawareness.

While they live on earth thy were entangled/conditioned with the idea that their spirits may be saved in some future day when Jesus return in a human physical body and shout out to them to rise out of the grave.

This 'may be saving of their spirits' suggest a very iffy thing. Fact is those who defy Jesus and Christians and corrupt Christianity while they live seems to be the ones whose spirits may not be saved by Jesus.

Those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments themselves defy Jesus and Christianity. Also those who promote that the ten commandments are a part of Christianity, also defy and deny Jesus and Christianity and corrupt Christianity.

At any and all events, when the above people die, physically, they are buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter to wait on the (still to come) day of the Lord Jesus. These sad and unfortunate people who deny and defy Jesus and Christianity and corrupt Christianity while they lived, all die with the belief that Lord Jesus will return in a human physical body to shout out to them to rise out of their graves.

Last edited:

Gurucam

For the past 2000 odd years, the governments of our countries were 'quasi'. They were also 'blind'. They were not anchored on the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

For the past 2000 odd years, the governments of our countries were anchored by natural people not spiritual people.

Our real government is 'not seen' and operates from the spirit realm. This government is now, fully empowered on the surface of earth. This new spirit based government will overthrow all past Old governments. New spirit based governments will be installed under new spiritually actualized humans who are children of God/Christians. These new governments will be perfectly in communion with and perfectly aligned to 'not seen' government in spirit heaven.

The leader of the past 2000 odd years were obviously relevant. Indeed they ruled. This was because the surface of earth was in a dark age. Now that we are in the age of enlightenment in Christ they are not equipped to lead. They are of 'the flesh', this is why they were/are relevant in the dark age. They cannot be in communion with and aligned to 'not seen' government in spirit heaven. They will inevitably give way to appropriately actualized other humans.

1 Corinthians: 2 King James Version (KJV)
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Natural men savor the things of man and not the things of God. Natural men are Satan. Satan defines people who are in the flesh and led by their flesh, nothing else. They are also called children of the flesh.

On the other hand Children of God savor the thing of God which can be and must be discerned only through the intuitive faculties of one's spirit body.

These governments were controlled by humans (like Peter), who savor the things of man. These governments did not savor the thing of God. Such governments cannot be anchored on the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Gurucam

12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ

I am suggesting that President Trump is informed and guided by knowledge which he discerns intuitively/spiritually from the Spirit of Jesus. If this is so, then it is not surprising that many people find him to be not conventional and not 'rational' .

Indeed it is clearly prophesied that if a leader is led the Christian/spirit and Spirit/Jesus way the masses will find his ways not conventional and also seemingly irrational. This is the judgment which many people in and out of the U.S.A. have passed on President Truth.

However some other people, although they would agrees that President Trump seems to be 'not conventional' and 'supposedly irrational', they refuse to condemn him. They seem to have faith in him. They say that he must do what he does. President Trump seems to reaching these people at their spirit level and also at the general spirit level.

This is all that Jesus wanted when he walked on earth 2000 odd years ago. Jesus sought to have those who follow him, transgress the ten commandments (which were the conventional laws of that time) so as to serve spirit and Spirit. The Jew, back then, denied Jesus, persecuted, tortured and killed Jesus for introducing this new system of governance:

1 Thessalonians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Billions do not recognize the Christian (follow Jesus) instruction of transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit. They di not become Christians. Instead they remain like the Jew, they esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments in some way or the other.

Therefore when an authentic Christian leader rise to power, his ideals will not go down well with these masses of people with O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments orientations.

Therefore if President Truth is the New authentic Christian leader of the U.S.A., his ideals will not go down well with the majority/masses of people in the U.S.A. and the wider world. Especially those who perceive themselves to be Christians but who are not Christians but are, essentially, people with O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments orientations

It is clear that President Trump is in communion with some of the U.S.A. populations on the spirit level, with spiritual ideals. Spiritual ideals always oppose and dismiss intellectual ideas.

The 'rationalist' of the old are carnally/intellectually oriented people. They were the leader during the Dark Age. They are fighting with all their might to return the governments of countries to their old outdated moorings and their old leaderships. They cannot and will not, succeed. We are in the New Age of Enlightenment in Christ, under New spirit and Spirit based/ Christian leaders.

The sad fact is that none of these authentic Christians leader (of the New Age of Enlightenment in Christ on the surface of earth) can come from the billion strong traditional Christians or from the billion strong Catholics or from any other O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments tradition.

I keep typing 'President Truth' instead of 'President Trump'. This is not conscious or deliberate. This seems to be a 'fluke pass', i.e. a 'Freudian slip', which suggest that President Trump is indeed, President Truth.

Christian Truths are not 'truths' with respect to human physical ideas and human physical/intellectual perceptions. Christian Truth related to spiritual truths. These truths will be perceived to be untruths by most people because they are spiritually dead'.

'Spiritual truths' will inevitably be perceived to be untruths to ordinary spiritually dead humans on earth. Christian truths do not respect the perceptions of spiritually dead humans. Christians truth will seriously oppose and dismiss ideas and concepts which were held to be supposed 'wisdom' and 'truths', during the Old Dark Age of the recently ended 2000 odd years on the surface of earth.

Last edited:

Gurucam

There are two kinds of people on the surface of earth.

1. One set are led intellectually, by physical discernment (discernment through only their five physical senses).

They are anchored on fixed ideals, fixed laws and fixed conventions that were developed by humans thought their physical experiences. These people study history and other written material. These are related to discoveries, insights and experiences of other humans. This is the basis of most formal education.

These people are calculating. They calculate and consider before they verbally respond or act. They think before verbally responding or acting. These people are contained by the 'wisdom of man' and the 'wisdom of this world'. These people are not 'self actualized'.

These kinds of people are like Ms. Clinton. They seem to include all who follow and support Ms. Clinton, including those in the media, who are so committed to restoring the old past (which seemed to have given them 'cushy' jobs). They oppose change.

2. The other set are informed and led intuitively/spiritually through their own heart/spirit. These people are spontaneous. They respond without thinking. They go with their 'hearts' and not their 'heads'. These people are informed by both, the wisdom of the spirit and physical, realms. These people are self actualized. They serve both the earthly realm as well as the spirit realm.

These kinds of people are like President Trump and those who support him is spite of his seemingly unorthodox ways.

Know (notice) that the people of the Old Dark Age, will seriously oppose change. However they will not succeed, this time around. They will not succeed like the Jews did, 2000 odd years ago:

1 Thessalonians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

The Jews of 2000 odd year ago denied, persecuted, torture and kill Jesus because he sought to bring change to their world. That is, Jesus sought to introduce the Christian/Jesus concept of transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve one's own spirit while soweth-ing to Spirit.

This time around is totally different. The Spirit of Jesus has seriously strengthened on the surface of earth. This time around, the Christian/Jesus concept of transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve one's own spirit while soweth-ing to Spirit will prevail as the law on earth, now and continuing.

All people who, in the lest way, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments will be out of here.

Last edited:

Truster

The three categories of people on earth.

The unredeemed unregenerate.

The redeemed unregenerate.

The redeemed regenerate.

Gurucam

A billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics believe that God or the Holy Spirit can and do speak directly to them. This idea is antichrist.

Christians do not come onto the God/Holy Spirit on their own. Christians go through Jesus (i.e. the Spirit of Jesus) to come onto God/Holy Spirit:

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Seem very clear that the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession makes intercession for Saints/Christians according to the Spirit/Will of God, i.e. the Holy Spirit. And from this intercession the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession comes up with precisely what each person must know, pray for say and do.

And those who can and do searches their own hearts/spirits come to know precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for them to know. pray for, say and do.

What the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do is a perfect amalgam of 1. the groaning which one cannot utter and 2. the Will/Spirit of God.

The instruction (in Romans: 7 verses: 4 to 7 KJV N.T.) is that one is 'dead to' and 'delivered from' the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) so that one can and must serve their own spirit:

Fact is one has God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit. And all who can and do obey this instruction are glorified by God. These facts are also literally supported by:

39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

In the above revelation (Romans: 8 verses: 26 & 27 KJV N.T.) it is confirmed that the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession makes intercession with 'groaning which cannot be uttered' according to the Will/Spirit of God.

Therefore 'groaning which cannot be uttered' are the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspiration which are the fabric of one's spirit and these require one to transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments). This is why one is 'dead to' and delivered from the ten commandments, i.e. so that one can transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) so that one can serve one's spirit/love.

Also these ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspiration which are the fabric of one's spirit and these require one to transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments). This is why these are groaning which one cannot utter.

These are authentic God give Christians ideas, beliefs interests, need desires and aspiration with require Christian to transgress the ten commandments. These remain as groanings in the hearts of Christians, which they cannot utter. This is because of O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people. These people deny, persecute, torture and kill aspiring Christians and Christians who seek to exercise their Christian God given freedom, liberty, justification and instruction to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve these idea, beliefs, interests, need, desires and aspirations which are the fabric of their spirit/love.

However one has God given, freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) so that one can and must serve these ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspiration which are the fabric of one's spirit.

And one is glorified by God when one exercise one's God given, freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) so that one can serve these ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspiration which are the fabric of one's spirit.

It is very clear that when one is led into all of one's works by precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do (as discerned within one's own heart/spirit) even if one has to transgress the ten commandments . . . one serve one's spirit whiles sowething to Spirit. This is the only anchor of Christianity.

Indeed this is how one does the will of God and becomes a Christian/child of God/Saint. This is also how one is glorified by God and inherits God's kingdom of heaven.

There is no provision in the above for Christian aspirants and Christians to have direct communion with and guidance from, God/the Holy Spirit.

If you can would you post where and how you all got the idea that Christians can by pass Jesus and have direct communion with God/the Holy Spirit?

If you cannot answer the above please go back to your popes and priests and ask how and why they come to the conclusion and promote, that aspiring Christians and Christians can be informed and led directly by, God/the Holy Spirit? Then share this information with me.

I would like to know the answer to the above, for my own correct edification. You should also be very interested in this inquiry.

Do not remain foolish (deceived) people who are suckered into believing foolishness and so, willingly bury each other in hell inside the earth with Satan/Peter for what could be eternity.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The three categories of people on earth.

The unredeemed unregenerate.

The redeemed unregenerate.

The redeemed regenerate.

The Holy KJV N.T. speaks of being 'converted' and then healed by Jesus, in one's life on earth:

1. Therefore there are those who are not converted. These people cannot be 'healed' by Jesus. They cannot 'follow Jesus'. These people are 'the dead'. They cannot be and are not saved or delivered to heaven, period. They are the dead who bury each other inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter.

2. There are those who are 'converted' but not healed by Jesus. These people are no longer the dead'. They can be saved and delivered. They can 'follow Jesus' However they do not follow Jesus, so they are not healed by Jesus. They are not saved and delivered to heaven into the mansion into God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for those who follow him.

3. There are those who are 'converted' and also healed by Jesus. These are the saved and delivered to heaven into the mansion in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for those who follow him.

Jesus went through the regeneration of his spirit after he died. This experience was necessary for Jesus, so that he could develop the Christian tradition from experiencing the worse position.

Christians (i.e. those who follow Jesus) are saved from the above experience.

Those who become 'converted' and 'healed' by Jesus (in their life time) do not need to have their spirit regenerated, when they die, physically. They are aware of their spirits and the Spirit of Jesus, while they live. Then they remain aware of their spirits and and the Spirit of Jesus when they die, physically. No regeneration of their spirits is necessary.

To become 'converted' is to become aware of one's own heart/spirit. This is to cease being 'the dead'. This does not mean that one is 'healed' by Jesus. This does not mean that one is Christian. This simply means that one's spirit is quickened. Such a one can be separated from his dead physical body when he dies physically, clad only in his spirit body. However such a one can sill go to hell inside the earth, like 'the dead'.

The above person is not known to the Spirit of Jesus (before or after physical death). He has no help (from the Spirit of Jesus) when he dies, physically and is clad only in his spirit body in the spirit realm. He is on his own and he can be delivered to hell.

A 'converted' (spiritually awakened) person must be healed by Jesus (in one current life) in order to be on the right hand of Jesus and so be delivered to heaven into the mansion in God's house which Jesus when ahead to prepare for those who follow him.

To be healed by Jesus is to achieve communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession, through one's own heart/spirit. And then be led, unconditionally, into all of one's works by precisely what this Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned within one's own heart/spirit.

When one lives in the above manner while one lives on earth, one knows the Spirit of Jesus and the Spirit of Jesus knows one. When such a person dies physically, he remains aware of the Spirit of Jesus and the Spirit of Jesus remains aware of him.

When the above person dies physically, he is clad in his spirit body and aware. Just as he was guided while he lived physically, the Spirit of Jesus guides him to heaven, into the mansion in God's house which He went ahead to prepare for those who follow him.

To be 'converted', have communion with and be led by the Spirit of Jesus whiles one live is to enable one to be rescued and delivered to God's kingdom of heaven, by the Spirit of Jesus when one dies, physically. This protects one from being delivered to hell inside the earth, with Satan.

When one is practiced in being led by the Spirit of Jesus (as discerned through one's own heart/spirit) while one lives, one will have this actualization and guidance (from the Spirit of Jesus) when one dies physically and is clad only in one's spirit body.

If you do not have this communion with the Spirit of Jesus while you lived, you will have no Lord to look after, protect and guide you, in the spirit realm when you die.

The Spirit of Jesus is the Lord for Christians while they live on earth (in physical bodies) and also when they die (and is clad only in their spirit bodies).

The living Spirit of Jesus leads Christians to earthly heaven while they live and to spirit heaven when they die. The entire idea of having the Spirit of Jesus as Lord is to inherit God's kingdom on earth, as it is in heaven and to also inherit God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm.

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Those who follow the ideas and church of Satan/Peter (while they live) are buried in hell, inside the earth, with Satan/Peter, when they die.

A billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics seem to be completely under the ideas and spell of Satan/Peter.

The spirit and Spirit anchor of Christianity has been totally exorcised.

Last edited: