But now the righteousness of God without the ten commandments is manifested

Gurucam

Billions of people cannot and do not perceive that there are live governments in spirit heaven who rule and control physical/material activities on the surface of earth, with absolutely no regard for the ten commandments and other similar laws.

This is the first hurdle such people must over come in order to be relevant for the new Christian Age on the surface of earth.

Fact is, spirit governments operate according to Quantum mechanics. The N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian system is anchored on Quantum mechanics.

On the other hand earthly governments operate according to Newtonian physics. The O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system is anchored on Newtonian physics.

Gurucam

Did you guys hear President Trump, just ended, address to the U.N.?

Every U.S.A. citizen should be very proud of President Trump. In fact every citizen of world should be proud of President Trump.

His ideas for the world are anchored on authentic Christianity.

Countries (especially those who esteem fanatical, totalitarian and unilateral religious and other ideologies) must be sovereign (self contained) states. They must be free to democratically select their leaders who represent their collective fanatical, totalitarian unilateral religious and/or other ideologies. Then they must allow their leaders to impose these fanatical, totalitarian unilateral religious and/or other ideologies on them and them alone.

And indeed none of them must seek the U.S.A. and the freedom which the U.S.A. offers.

Everyone, (including Moslem) must be loyal to their unilateral ideas and they must implement them in their own sovereign land. They must show, in their own land, how their ideologies work to create their version of heaven in their land. However this must be the democratically determined will of the majority of their country's populations.

Then, if no one new joins them or appreciate their ideas, even if they have what they perceive to be 'heaven', they must simply live with that fact.

The above is the Christian idea.

Sadly however, traditional Christians are fooled into believing that arbitrary charity is a Christian thing. This is not so. This is simply the work of false prophets ('the dead') deceiving/misleading unsuspecting aspiring Christians, into serving their 'false prophets, 'unawares/'spiritually dead' agendas.

The world is split into two kinds of people. Those who 'follow Jesus' (and become Christians) and 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Those who 'follow Jesus' are Christians.

'The dead who bury their dead' are those who remain under or put themselves under) the ten commandments and so are the dead who bury each other inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter. The ten commandments were found to be, onto death.

Jesus' clear instruction is:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

In the above, Jesus' instruction to Christians is that they offer no charity or any thing else to the dead'. Christians must simply leave 'the dead' to their own (dead) ideas, ideologies and laws.

Therefore to offer charity to such people is to defy and deny Jesus and Christianity.

Of course most traditional Christians see themselves as holier than Jesus and go about serving their own ideas and doing their own thing.

The most appropriate approach seem to be let 'the dead' be free to serve their own agendas and do their own things, in different lands that are sovereign to each set of them and their kind.

Of course the Holy KJV N.T. tells us that the dead are everyone who discern wisdom in, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote ideas, ideals and laws, the likes of the ten commandments.

Therefore Christians are not to offer charity to those who discern wisdom in, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote ideas, ideals and laws, the likes of the ten commandments.

Populations of countries must be held responsible for the leaders who they elect. Democratic elections are therefore absolutely necessary.

If the majority of a country's population elect a foolish leader, they have no one to blame. And they must expect suffering in a hellish state.

At this point in time, a foolish leader is one who has not come onto Christianity. He is one who does not know how to follow Jesus and did not follow Jesus. Such a one is 'the dead who bury their dead'.

It is critical to be a Christian leader, at this time, because the surface of earth is in full N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian mode. The old O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments age has ended.

Foolish traditional Christians believe that Christianity is about the ten commandments. They delight in leaders who spout the ideas, ideologies and laws related to the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system. They are simply buying into being kept 'the dead' and being delivered into hell.

Christianity is anchored on transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love. This is about individual actualization and individual creativity. This is the bedrock of the original great U.S.A.

Christianity is about establishing and facilitating independent sovereign creative states and not about encouraging world wide listlessness and complacency under a one world government and a one world religion.

Of course, President Trump is a Christian (a 'follow Jesus' person). He is not a 'let the dead bury their dead' person. He is a N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian leader. The U.S.A. is under the right leadership at this critical time. It is sad, as prophesied, that, only a few may recognize this fact, at this time.

At any event. President Trump can bring Christian miracles to the U.S.A.. However, in the long run, these miracles can favor only authentic Christians (i.e. those who authentically follow Jesus). 'The dead who bury their dead' seem seriously jeopardized, any which way.

The world need the U.S.A. intact and under the correct leadership. The U.S.A. do not fight wars to conquer and occupy the lands of others. This is a huge improvement over not to distant other nations of power, who seek to rub shoulders with the U.S.A...

Now for my country:

Our country is in decline. The current Prime Minister of my country seems to be an O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment person. Therefore he is bringing no Christian miracle to our land. He is esteeming, bringing, using, invoking and promoting, the ideals and laws of the ten commandments which reduce humans to 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Fact is, the following revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. confirms that, the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension, the ten commandments), killeth. It makes one 'the dead who bury their dead':

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead.
9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.
11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me.

The the 'thou shall not covet' commandments (one of the ten commandments) above was found to be onto death. It killeth. It reduced one to being 'the dead, who bury their dead'.

The above is why 'converted' people were 'dead to' and 'delivered from' this sad 'thou shall not covet' commandment. They were instructed to transgress the 'thou shall not covet commandment so as to serve their own spirit/love:
'
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

We (those in my land) do not seem to have the right leadership, at this time.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Do you know why our leaders must be Christians (i.e. those who authentically followed Jesus) and not 'the dead who bury their dead' (i.e. those who discern wisdom in, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments).

This is because the surface of earth has moved away from the old Newtonian Age to the New Quantum Age. This started at the dawn of the 20th century and it is now too established to be ignored.

Newtonian physical defines the laws of physicality. The O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments are anchored on Newtonian physics. They are laws that are relevant only in the physical/material creation. These laws conform to the wisdom of 'man'.

On the other hand Quantum mechanics defines the laws of spirituality. These include the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the ten commandments. This is the basis of the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian system:

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

The N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian tradition is anchored on transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve one's spirit/love. These laws conform to the ideals of God.

The physical creation can be managed using both set of laws.

However, as good as life may seem, under, even the best management of Newtonian physics, only hell is created and sustained by these laws and ideas. This is the now ending realities on earth.

On the other hand under the competent management of Quantum mechanics, heaven is literally created and sustained on the surface of earth. The surface of earth is in a newly dawned Age of Enlightenment in Christ. The ruling rules on the surface of earth has changed from right under our feet. The O.T/Mosaic/ten commandments rule has ended and the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian/transgress the ten commandments so as to serve one's own spirit and love now rules.

The new world reality will empower new leaders. They old are being dismissed.

Arbitrary person (whether formally trained as Quantum physicists or not) cannot be competent managers in the Quantum field. One must be actualized, not through physical devise/establishments on earth, but by the Holy Spirit in spirit heaven. That is one must have a 'born with' Gift of the Spirit to competently function in the Quantum field.

Gurucam

The ten commandments are only for the dead/children of the flesh.

The ten commandments are only for the dead/children of the flesh.

The ten commandments are only for the dead/children of the flesh. The ten commandments are not for the 'converted' and children of God.

Also, the ten commandments, as exemplify by the 'thou shall not covet' commandment, are the laws of sin and death.

Both of the above facts are confirmed in the following revelation in the Holy KJV N.T.:

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet

Note with absolute clarity that 'the law' which one is 'dead to' and 'delivered from' is the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (i.e. one of the ten commandments). Note also, with absolute clarity, that the 'thou shall not covet commandment' (and by extension the ten commandments) killeth. These laws make one and keeps one 'the dead who invariably, bury their physically deceased counterparts inside the earth in hell with Satan/Peter

Fact is the ten commandments (as exemplified by the 'thou shall not covet' commandment) are totally 'done away with' for those who are 'converted'. The 'converted' are 'the dead' who have ceased being 'the dead', by being awaken to and aware of, their own spirit/hearts.

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

These 'converted' people are instructed to transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandment so as to serve in the newness of their own spirit/love. This is the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the law of sin and death (the ten commandments).

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death

Do you guys realize very clearly that by esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the ten commandments, even in the slightest manner, you are or become and stay, 'the dead who bury their dead'. You cannot and do not follow Jesus and are not Christians. This is according to:

The ten commandments have nothing to do with Christianity. In fact esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the ten commandments destroys Christianity and also destroys one:

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law (i.e. the whole ten commandments).
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

If you are among those who discern wisdom in, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, even in the slightest manner, you are totally irrelevant in the current Age of Enlightenment in Christ that is now ruling and dominating on the surface of earth. You will be teleported out of here, to where 'the dead bury their dead'. This is inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter.

Matthew: 24 KJV N.T.
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Fact is the promise is that God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, shall come to the surface of earth, in the fullness of time:

Matthew: 6 King James Version (KJV)
10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

Also when God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, come to the surface of earth, the promise is that Christian who are the children of God will be heir to the surface of earth.

This means that 'the dead'/children of the flesh, who include, all who discern wisdom in, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments will be out-of-here. 'The dead' include priests, popes, pastors, judges, persecutors in our justice system, etc.. All these people are entangle with physicality. They cannot survive in the Spiritual Age of Enlightenment in Christ, on the surface of earth.

Simply observe that now, routinely, decision of our best courts of justice and our best officers of justice, will be not be accepted as before.

The sad reality is that even our traditional and previously esteemed and glorious "blind" justice system will become increasingly irrelevant and eventually be dismantled and dismissed.

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:

The fullness of time is at hand. The ten commandments which were previous glorious is now totally done-away-with. And with the doing-away-with of the ten commandments came the doing-away-with of our tradition justice system and all who discern wisdom in that system (which were all anchored on the idea, ideals and laws of the ten commandments).

The above is happening every where. However, because of their extensive media coverage, these developments in the U.S.A.A are on full display to the world.

The U.S.A. is handling these developments, in their land, not with bigot, 'know it all' oppressive actions, but with spontaneous tolerance and insights.

Know that 'the dead' will want to return to totalitarianism as define by the ten commandments and the likes.

The way forward is unity in diversity and respect for sovereignty of individual countries, as being supported by President Trump. This is the anchor of the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian tradition. The Quantum reality.

The idea of a one world government, a one world religion, etc. is totally O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments. A one world government, a one world religion, etc. is the anchor of the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment system. This is the Newtonian reality. This ideology is totally out of here, not by the volition of humans, but by newly empowered Grace of God on the surface of earth. This is out of here to gaive totally way to unity in diversity and mutual respect for the sovereignty of individual nations, under a democrat system in these countries.

The idea of a one world government, a one world religion etc. has been totally over thrown. This is evidenced by both the recent U.S.A. Presidential elections and the Brexit vote.

President Trump represents the New order. This is unity in diversity and mutual respect for the sovereignty of individual nations under a democratic system in these countries.

Ms. Clinton represent the Old order. This is the idea of a one world government, a one world religion, etc.. She and her ideas are out of here. However, as expected, Ms. Clinton refuse to accept the forward march of evolution. She is everywhere flogging everyone with her old 'out of here' irrelevant and rejected ideas and ideologies.

Ms. Clinton is about totalitarianism which is the anchor of the O.T./Mosaic'/ten commandment system and not the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian system.

You must, at least recognize that Jesus/Christianity divides the world in to two sets of people, who must co-exist:

This is not about one law governs all. This is about Christians (those who follow Jesus) living on their terms and allowing the dead to have and hold their ideas and bury each other. This give rise to at least two set of ideologies which must be permitted on the surface of earth.

However, the dead who bury their dead are those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, even in the least way. And these are thousand of varying O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments ideologies among these people.

Therefore provision is made for each set of people to have sovereign states and be ruled/managed according the democratically will of their people. This provision was given by Jesus and Christianity.

The problem always was and will continue to be those who discern wisdom in, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments. They are 'the dead'. They lack spiritual vision. They seek one world governments and one world religions and one world every thing. They delight in animal (goat herding) like collective management in one side fit all ideals and laws.

Fact is Christianity offer precise and highly individualize real-time omniscient guidance to each authentic Christian/Saint through each of their own heart/spirit from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession.

Everyone who ever discern absolute wisdom in their religions and sought to impose, their religions unilaterally on all others were essentially O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people. According to the KJV N.T., they were and continue to be 'the dead' (who bury each other). They were never and are not Christians (i.e. those who actually followed Jesus). This approach to life is the Old that is done-away-with.

Humans cannot go back to the Old. The surface of earth has marched forward. One must march forward with evolution or be removed from the surface of earth.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Jesus instructed:

Matthew: 10 King James Version (KJV)
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Simple obedience was request and required.

Traditional Christians assume their own righteousness and when about doing and promoting charity, fellowship and support to everyone, including 'the dead who bury their dead'. This is in spite of the fact that Jesus instructed Christians (i.e. those who choose follow Jesus) to simply leave the dead alone to their own devices, i.e. to 'let the dead bury their dead'.

Clearly traditional Christians are simply pretending to be Christians. They are simply using Jesus and the Christian title conveniently to cover their own ideas.

Matthew: 25 KJV N.T.
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Traditional Christians cannot be on the right hand of Jesus. They cannot be the ones who Jesus sends to God's kingdom of heaven.

Traditional Christians discerned themselves wiser than Jesus. They defied Jesus and denied Jesus' instruction to 'let the dead bury their dead'. Instead they went about their own righteousness, of offering charity, support, fellowship and companionship to 'the dead who bury their dead'.

'The dead' are O.T.Mosaic/ten commandments people. These kind of people denied, tortured, persecute and killed the physical Jesus.

1 Thessalonians 2 KJV N.T.
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

John: 18 King James Version (KJV)
36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Also the ten commandments were found to be onto death.

7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet

The 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) killeth. They make one and keep one, 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Tradition Christians embraced these kind of people, although Jesus instructed Christians to leave these people alone to their own devices.

Also traditional Christians embrace, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandment which makes them 'the dead who bury their dead'. And they foolishly believe that they are following Jesus.

Clearly, traditional Christians cannot be on the right hand of Jesus. They cannot be the ones who Jesus send to heaven.

Also traditional Christians are a billion strong. They cannot be the chosen few. Also a billion strong traditional Christians cannot be the few who found the straight gate and narrow way:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

This is a last call to come onto truth which anchors authentic Christianity. This is the last call to be among the last few who are the chosen few who actually found and enter the straight gate and narrow way which leadeth to eternal life and God's kingdom of heaven.

Are you guys still prepared to hold and promote foolishness in the name of Jesus and Christianity simply because it sounds politically expedient and politically correct?

Political expediencies and political correctness are the 'wisdom of the world' which is foolishness for God. Your own ('better than Jesus') 'craftiness' anchors your own demise and destruction:

1 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Traditional Christians do not seem to realize that there is Judgment by Jesus when one dies. And based on this judgment one is sent to either heaven or hell. They seem to believe that this life on earth is everything.

They seem to totally ignore the following:

Hebrews: 9 King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Matthew: 25 KJV N.T.
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Clearly, a billion strong traditional Christians who do their own thing, do not believe that they have to face judgement under Jesus and then be dispatched to either heaven or hell.

To get on the right hand of Jesus is to qualify for heaven. Then one can follow Jesus, in three day after death, to be like an angel in heaven. That is, one can and will follow Jesus Jesus to the mansion in God's house which he went ahead to prepare for them and they will do this in three days after death, like Jesus Christ. This is to be on the right hand of Jesus

To get on the right hand of Jesus one must literally 'followed Jesus' while one live. One cannot be 'the dead who bury their dead'.

One must realize, recognize and respect that Jesus came to put a sword of separation between those who 'follow him' and 'the dead who bury their dead':

34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

It was therefore very critical that one find out who are 'the dead who bury their dead'?

Traditional Christians seem to have totally ignored this simple search to discern who exactly is 'the dead who bury their dead'. However it is clearly laid out in the Holy KJV N.T.:

8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead.
9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.

The above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. says: the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) was found to be 'onto death'. It killeth. It makes one 'the dead who bury their dead'.

. . . yet a billion strong traditional Christians esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments and are therefore 'the dead who bury their dead'. This is in total defiance of Jesus and Christianity and these billion strong traditional Christians foolishly believe that they are or can be on the right hand of Jesus.

They pay no attention to:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

They delight in being a billion strong totally foolish people.

Gurucam

Being under the ten commandments is a cure which results in one bring forth only fruits onto death. With respect to marriage, procreation and off spring, 'fruit onto death' are 'children of the flesh', like Ishmael:

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God (these included children of God, like Isaac).
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death (these include children of the flesh, like Ishmael).

The above says, For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.

However now 'we' are 'become dead to' and 'delivered from' the thou shall not covet' commandment, so that 'we' can serve in the newness of spirit. And by ignoring and transgressing the 'thou shall not covet' commandment so as to serve our own spirit we stop bring forth fruits onto death and start bringing forth only fruits onto God. With respect to procreation, fruits onto death are children of the flesh, like Ishmael. Were as, fruits onto God are children of God, like Issac.

We were told:

Matthew: 21 KJV N.T.
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Clearly one who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the 'thou shall not covet' commandment bring forth only fruits onto death/children of the flesh, like Ishmael and cannot inherit God's kingdom of heaven. They bring forth the wrong fruit.

On the other had those who ignore and transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandment so as to serve their own spirit/love, unconditionally, bring forth only fruits onto God/children of God, like Isaac and they inherit God's kingdom of heaven. They bring forth the correct fruits.

30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (i.e. the child of the flesh, Ishmael) for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (i.e. the child of God, Isaac).

Luke: 13 King James Version (KJV)
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

We have a billion strong traditional Christians esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the ten commandments (which included the thou shall not covet commandment) and clearly, therefore, they are bringing forth only fruits onto death/children of the flesh. They cannot and do not inherit God's kingdom of heaven.

. . . yet they foolishly believe that they are on the right hand of Jesus and they also foolishly believe that they are first inline for heaven.

Gurucam

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

To esteem use, invoke and/or promote the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) is to soweth to flesh and reap corruption.

However to ignore and transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) so as to serve one's own spirit/love is to soweth to spirit and Spirit and reap life everlasting:

. . . a billions strong traditional Christians soweth to felsh under regulation of the the ten commandments and reap corruption (i.e. children of the flesh, like Ishmael)

They do the above instead of transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve their own spirit and soweth to Spirit and so, bring forth only fruits onto God/children of God, like Isaac and so, reap eternal life and heaven.

Clearly false prophets and unaware false spying brethren did a serous evil number on these billion strong unsuspecting traditional Christians:

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Galatians: 2 King James Version (KJV)
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:

Stop pretending about the meaning of 'bondage' in the above.

The above say that unaware, false brethren will come as evil spies among unsuspecting aspiring Christians so as to return them to evil bondage under the ten commandments.

Clearly these evil false prophets and evil unaware spying brethren succeeded among a billion strong traditional Christians. They return them to bondage under the ten commandments and these sad aspiring Christians fell from grace and Christ benefited them nothing. They remained foolish and not saved people. They remain 'the dead who bury their dead':

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage (under the ten commandments).
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law (the whole ten commandments).
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law (by the ten commandments); ye are fallen from grace.

Gurucam

In case there is any doubt that those who esteem use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments bring forth only fruits onto death/children of the flesh, like Ishmael while . . . those who ignore and transgress the ten commandments bring forth only fruit onto God/children of God, like Isaac, note the following.

22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

There are two covenant, as follows:

1. the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. This Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children. This is the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment covenant.

This covenant is anchored on soweth-ing to the ten commandments and flesh and so reaping corruption like children of the flesh, like Ishmael who persecute children of God.

2. the other is Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all. This covenant is the N.T./spirit and Spirit/joining the Spirit Jesus in God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm.

This covenant is anchored on transgressing the first covenant so as to serve one's own spirit and soweth to Spirit.

Abraham had two sons.

The first one was a child of the flesh. This was Ishmael and he was born according to the first covenant (i.e. under the O.T.Mosaic/ten commandants covenant) Ismael was a child of the flesh and he and his mother were not destine to inherit God's kingdom of heaven.

The second son was a child of the promise/child of Spirit/child of God. This was Isaac. He was born according to the second covenant (the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian covenant). Isaac and his mother were destine to inherit God's kingdom of heaven with out Ishmael and his mother.

A billion strong traditional Christians are born and live according to the first covenant. They and their parents esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments. Therefore they are fruits onto death/children of the flesh, like Ishmael. They do not and are not destine to, inherit God's kingdom of heaven together with the chosen few who are fruits onto God/children of God, like Isaac.

How many strikes do a billion strong traditional Christians need or how many more of your follies, must be shown to you, before you awaken to truth?

A billion strong traditional Christians anchor their lives on loud, bold and often overpowering foolish and erroneous semantics and rhetoric. They seem also anchored on parroting worthless slogans and platitudes.

The great irony is that many leader and institutions who claim to give 'hope' to these billion strong traditional Christians are the ones who actually reduce these billion strong traditional Christians to hopelessness . . . by returning them to bondage under the ten commandments and so denying them, the opportunity for, Grace, Truth and Christianity:

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage (under the ten commandments).
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law (the whole ten commandments).
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law (by the ten commandments); ye are fallen from grace

Billions believe that they can do and say any which thing about Jesus and Christianity and they will not be held accountable:

Romans: 12 King James Version (KJV)
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Jesus came to do-away-with the ten commandments for Christians. A billion strong traditional Christians (who claim to be Christian) promote that the ten commandments is a part of Christianity. This is plain and simply Antichrist. How bold and brazen can one be?

Seem that a billion strong traditional Christians are very careless about their life after death.

One who esteem use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments are the dead who bury each other inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter.

The other option is to literally follow Jesus. This is to become a Christian. Then, when one dies physically, one separates from one's dead physical body clad only in one's spirit body. Then one rise to spirit heaven, clad only in one's spirit body, in three days, to be like angels in spirit heaven. Christians are never buried together with their dead physical body (in a grave) inside the earth in hell, with Satan/Peter for any stay.

Why then would one choose to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments and so, be and/or made 'the dead who bury their counterparts inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter. This is the Antichrist position.

When, instead, one can transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit and so become a Christians who do not get buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter together with their dead physical bodies . . . but 'by pass' hell and go directly to spirit heaven when they die. This is the Christians position.

A billion strong traditional Christians boldly and self-righteously (and often arrogantly) deny and defy Jesus and Christianity while falsely and dishonestly holding themselves to be Christian.

Is poetic justice, the way of Jesus?. Indeed, it was prophesied:

A billion 'bold-face' and defiant traditional Christians cannot be the chosen few.

Ephesians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

A billion strong traditional Christians are our worse 'flesh and blood' 'principalities' and 'powers' who we wrestle against. They are also the worse darkness of the world and the worse perpetrators of spiritual wickedness.

They totally deny and other wise undermine the Christian ideas of transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit. They practice the most serious spiritual wickedness, simply to prop-up their O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments Satanic/carnal status-quo.

These are same kind of (O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments) people (and their institutions) who, 2000 odd years ago, denied, persecuted, tortured and killed the physical Jesus, because he sought to introduced the idea of the N.T./transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit/Christian ideology.

Everyone who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, even in the least way are 'flesh and blood' 'principalities' and 'powers' who we (authentic Christians) wrestle against. They are also the darkness of the world and the perpetrators of spiritual wickedness who we (authentic Christians) also wrestle against.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Truth in the fullness of time can be very jarring, even totally unpalatable to some.

Truth in the fullness of time can be very jarring, even totally unpalatable to some.

28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

However this truth is not about the above. This truth is about

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

This truth is about the identity of 'flesh and blood' 'principalities' and 'powers' who Christians wrestle against and rulers of the darkness of the world and those who perpetrate wickedness against spirituality, who Christians also wrestle against.

A billion strong traditional Christians are the worse 'flesh and blood' 'principalities' and 'powers' who authentic Christians wrestle against. They are also the rulers of the darkness of the world and the perpetrators of wickedness against spirituality who authentic Christians wrestle against.

A billion strong traditional Christians are O.T.Mosaic/ten commandments people who are masquerading as Christians. Christians are N.T. people who transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit. Christianity is anchored on righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments:

Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)
19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.
20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

Also a billion strong traditional Christians actively undermine and relegates authentic N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christianity. They are the primary Antichrist movement.

A billion strong traditional Christians totally deny and other wise undermine the Christian ideas of transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit. They are anti spirit and Spirit

39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

A billion strong traditional Christians practice the most wickedness against spiritual, simply to prop-up their O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments Satanic/carnal ideas and status-quo.

These are the same kind of (O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments) people (and their institutions) who, 2000 odd years ago, denied, persecuted, tortured and killed the physical Jesus, because he sought to introduced the Christian, N.T. idea of transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit:

1 Thessalonians 2 KJV N.T.
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

John: 18 King James Version (KJV)
36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Everyone who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, even in the least way are 'flesh and blood' 'principalities' and 'powers' who we (authentic Christians) wrestle against. They are also the darkness of the world and the perpetrators of wickedness against spirituality, who we (authentic Christians) also wrestle against.

These O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people were/are the rulers of the darkness of earth. They are dark age people. Now, their dark age and their relevance on earth has ended. They and their age are soon to be out-of-here.

Now the time of the end of the Age of darkness and dark age people, are at hand.

Daniel: 12 King James Version (KJV)
4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

The Age of enlightenment in Christ is at hand.

All dark age ideas and dark age people will be teleported out of here. Dark age people are entangled with dark age ideologies.

40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Dark age people (i.e. rulers of the darkness of this world) are pro the ten commandments people. They are 'the dead' because the ten commandments killeth. That is, the ten commandments make and keep one 'the dead who bury their dead. Dark Age people are O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment people. They recognize only physicality. They perpetrate wickedness against spirituality in this world.

No doubt you will realize that in addition to a billion strong traditional Christians there seem to be another billion Catholics who are similar and are, therefore, also dark age people.

Dark age people are against, deny and undermine the idea of transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit which is the authentic N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian tradition.

The following instructs that those who are 'converted' are "delivered from" (bondage under) the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) so that they can serve their own spirit/love unconditionally. This is the anchor of following Jesus and Christianity:

Now that the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christianity rules, totally, on earth, dark age people will be teleported, out of here, through black hole portals to a dimension that is perfectly conformed to their (carnal) O.T.Mosaic/ten commandments entanglement.

They will be teleported to a dimension where the dark age rule and dark age people can and will live their realities and ideologies on their terms. This dimension is hell, inside the earth with Peter/Satan. They are, by their own choice, entangled with the ten commandments which are the laws of sin, spiritual death and eventual delivery to hell inside the earth, with Satan/Peter.

Teleportation through black hole portals will simply quicken the passage of dark age people, to their chosen destination i.e. a dimension where their O.T./Mosaic//ten commandments ideologies reign absolutely and supreme. That place is hell, because under those ideals every one sin perpetually and receive punishment, perpetually.

Dark age people were offered righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments and they declined. In fact, for the past 2000 odd years, dark age people, actively used all kinds of tricks to deny others and derail other from, the right to drop the ten commandments and embrace righteousness of God that is with out the ten commandments.

Dark age people were truly evil. They will be teleported off the surface of earth, to their own sovereign place. Authentic Christians will inherit the surface of earth, in God's kingdom of heaven, on the surface of earth.

. . . once again, the operation of poetic justice.

Dark age people can help their cause by separating themselves from authentic Christians and moving to their own sovereign countries which conforms to their ideologies.

They cannot seek to live their O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments ideologies in Christians land that enjoy N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian miracles and blessings.

O.T. people must go to their sovereign land and make their sovereign land 'heaven' according to their chosen O.T. ideologies.

O.T. people cannot claim to have the O.T. technique for creating heaven and then move to a Christians/N.T. country which is offering heaven to their citizens.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Catholics, according to the Holy KJV N.T., you should abandon your church, now..

Catholics, according to the Holy KJV N.T., you should abandon your church, now..

Catholics, according to the Holy KJV N.T., you should abandon your church, now. You are in the hands of Satan who has become more Satanic.

1 Corinthians 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Ephesians 3:17-19King James Version (KJV)
16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Romans: 8 JV N.T..
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Millions of women who were receiving insight from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession, through their own hearts/spirits were classified as 'witches' and 'burnt at the stakes' and/or other wise tortured and murdered, by the Catholic church.

Receiving insight from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession, through one's own hearts/spirits is the anchor of Christianity.

Children of the flesh (like the Catholics) always (i.e. as it was before it continue to be so even now) persecuted children of God who are Christians:

29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.

Up to this day Catholics continue to persecute authentic Christians.

You guys who delight in the Pope and the Catholic church, do you realized that according to the Holy KJV N.T., those people and that institution represent physically, carnality, 'the dead who bury their dead', children of the flesh, Satan/the Devil and the Antichrist. These are the things of man.

Just as it was 2000 odd years ago (with Peter) these people (i.e. the Catholics) and their institution continued (up to this day) to savor the things of man and not the things of God:

Matthew: 16 King James Version (KJV)
22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

A billion strong Catholics cannot recognize Satan/the Devil among them.

The biggest trick that Satan/Devil/Peter played on you guys is to convince you that he was not Satan/Devil . . . although Jesus went out of his way to identify Peter to be Satan.

. . . clearly there is no room for foolish people in heaven.

No pope or Catholic are in heaven. They all buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter. This is hope that was offered and promoted in that institution.

Popes and the Catholics openly defied Jesus and Christianity. Then they send/deliver each other into hell, inside the earth, with Satan/Peter and foolishly wait for Jesus to help them out of hell.

Jesus knew that you guys would deny, defy and undermine him and Christianity. Jesus simply tricked Peter and the Catholic church to bury their kind in hell, inside the earth, with Satan/Peter when they physically die. You guys are 'the dead who bury their dead' . . . and so be it.

On the other hand those who actually follow Jesus became Christians and differed in no way from Jesus Christ (except that Jesus is Lord of all). When Christians die they separate from and rise our of their dead physical bodies, clad only in their spirit bodies. Then they rise in three days, clad only in their spirit bodies, to be like angels in heaven.

Christians are never buried together with their dead physical bodies in side the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter. Physical death has no sting for Christians and the grave has no victory over them.

Peter, popes and the catholic church are anchored on twisting and corrupting scriptures. They delight in cunning/deceptive rhetoric and semantics. They have been outwitted by their own self-righteous but foolish 'cunning-ness':

1 Corinthians: 1 King James Version (KJV)
27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

Are you guys (i.e. Catholics) going to ever awaken to your grave folly?

You guys are 'the dead who bury their dead'. You are not the ones who 'follow Jesus'. Do you realize that physical death has a serious sting for you guys and the grave has victory over you guys?

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

Peter or popes are not the vicar of Christ. They were never the vicar of Christ. At best they were and continue to be, the vicar of Satan.

Peter was identified to be Satan and appointed to anchor Jesus' Satanic church. The dead are sent to that church so that their spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus:

1 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

The people in Peter's church all have unsaved spirits. They are 'the dead' , i.e. they are 'the dead who bury their dead'. Their spirit are not saved. Their spirits can be saved only in the day of the Lord Jesus and that day has not come, for them.

Peter's church, (i.e. the church of popes and Catholics) is the church of 'the dead who bury their dead'. This is not the 'follow Jesus' church:

Peter's charges (followers) are 'the dead who bury their dead'. When they die they are all buried together with their dead physical bodies, inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter, to wait indefinitely, until the day of the Lord Jesus.

The day of the Lord Jesus has not arrived. The way Popes and Catholics defied and denied and tortured Jesus and Christians, it is very iffy that there will be any 'day of the Lord Jesus' for them.

5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

may be saved does not mean will be saved. No 'will be saved' promise was made. It is all iffy. And with good reason. Jesus knew that popes and Catholics will deny, defy and undermine him and Christianity. Jesus held out no promise to you guys.

Please read the truth in the Holy KJV N.T.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The Catholic church promote the idea that everyone is flawed. This is not so. They are obviously very flawed. Christians/children of God are not flawed.

The catholic church promote the antichrist ideas that everyone is flawed and all need forgiveness. They do this because they want to justify their Satanic practices (and be equal for forgiveness).

Fact is everyone stands on his/her own, on his/her respective judgment day. Judgment occurs after physical death in the spirit realm. And judgment is anchored on how and to what, one soweth while one lived on earth. There is 'no forgiveness of sin'. What one soweth one reaps. Forgiveness of sin stopped 2000 odd years ago, with the death of the physical, 'seen' and temporal Jesus

Since then, the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession is Lord and this Spirit is totally impersonal. This Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession judges according to:

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

The Catholic church pretend to give hope. They actually deny hope in order to keep their charges in physical bondage and physical servitude to them and their friends.

The idea that everyone is flawed is an Antichrist position. Christians (authentic ones) are not flawed. They soweth to Spirit. Therefore they do the will of God and reap everlasting life. They inherit heaven, both in spirit heaven and on earth:

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

The entire purpose of Jesus and Christianity is to save and deliver humans. This means that those who become Christians and/or are Christians (in their lifetime) are not flawed and cannot be flawed:

1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

The old covenant was flawed and those in the Catholic church are flawed because they are people of the flesh/Satan who walk after the flesh. The New covenant is perfect and so are Christians who walk after the Spirit:

Hebrew: 8 KJV N.T.
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

Not only does the Catholic church walk after the flesh. They persecuted, tortured and killed million of women who choose to walk after the Spirit of Jesus as discerned within each of their own heart/spirit. For 2000 odd years, the Catholic church is Satan's institution in plain sight.

Catholics seems to be the most foolish people around, when it comes to truth.

A Christian is one who is led into all his/her works by precisely what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for him/her to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned within his/her own heart or spirit. Such a person is not flawed. Such a person is justified and glorified by God. Such a one can do no wrong. There is no condemnation of such a one even if and when he or she transgress the ten commandments, canons and/or any other such ideal or law.

In fact, one is glorified by God when one transgress the ten commandments and canons etc. in order to be led, unconditionally, into one's works by precisely what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned within one own heart or spirit:

30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

The above instructs that one transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandment, so as to serve in the newness of spirit/love.

The above also confirm that many are called to be Christians and they are all justified and glorified, by God. They can do no wrong. There can be and is no condemnation of these people. They are not flawed.

The above is the authentic and clear Christian position as literally stated in the Holy KJV N.T.. Of course the popes and the Catholic church deny the above. They are all flawed and they claim that everyone is flawed. They delight in actually promoting Antichrist proper-gander and hopelessness while parroting and pretending that that they give hope. They are Antichrist.

Of course 'the dead' (i.e. those whose spirit must be saved) are in Peter/Satan's church. They are not called to be Christians and indeed they are flawed:

5 To deliver such an one unto Satan (Peter) for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Do not let Catholics popes and priest continue to deceive and bury you. They pedal deceptions.

The catholic church claim that they can forgive sin and you can forgive their sins. Indeed they ask you for forgiveness for denying and persecuting Jesus and for denying, persecuting and killing Christians. They ask for forgiveness for torturing and killing millions of Christians who they classified as 'witches'.

Do not be fooled, you cannot and it is not your place to forgive anyone. The catholic church is simply trying to have you join them in antichrist actions, by having you say/claim that you forgive their sins. They are the big self professed forgivers of sin. How come they are asking you for forgiveness. They are making forgiveness of sin a big 'pappy-show' . . . a farce.

'Forgiveness' is not yours or theirs to offer. Their request is a trick to drag you into the antichrist act of either accepting them as forgivers of sin or to have you say that you forgive them of sin.

There can be and are no Saints/Christians in the Catholic institution. Saints and Christians are people who are no longer 'the dead' (the spiritually dead). Their spirit are already saved and this allowed them to have communion with and be led by, the Spirit of Jesus. This is what makes one a Saint/Christian. Christians/Saints are people who were converted and healed by the Spirit of Jesus, as folows:

15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Peter/Satan church is comprised of only people whose spirits must be saved. They are 'the dead who bury their dead'. 'The dead' cannot be and are not, Saints/Christians.

Therefore, there are no Saints/Christians in their church. The Catholic church is comprised of only 'the dead' (i.e. those whose spirits must be saved). The best hope that these followers can hold is that their spirits may be saved, in the still to come, day of the Lord Jesus. This no done deal. This is the the basis of Satan/Peter's church and Satan/Peter's appointment by Jesus:

5 To deliver such an one unto Satan (Peter) for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

All judgment are impersonally done in the spirit realm after one dies physically. This is done only by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth, according to what one soweth to while one lived on earth:

Of course it is plainly obvious that popes and the catholic church soweth only to flesh and never to Spirit. In fact they persecuted, tortured and killed millions of women who sought to soweth to the the Spirit of Jesus as discerned through their own hearts/spirits.

'Faint not' judgement and hell or heaven, will come when one dies physically. Then whether aware or not in the spirit realm, one come upon the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth in his kingdom which is in the spirit realm.

The unaware (the dead whose spirit must be saved) are simply left to go into the earth in hell with Satan/Peter. Jesus simply remain true to his instruction and agenda, which is 'let the dead bury their dead'. Of course Christians (the chosen few who actually follow Jesus) go to heaven. This is where Jesus applies his sword of separation and also has His vengeance:

Romans:12 King James Version (KJV)
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

No human (no pope or priest or other human) can forgive sins. Do not be fooled. Everyone must face their judgment, after he or she physically die. They face their judgment at the hands of the Spirit of Jesus, in the spirit realm.

Why would anyone want to be part of an institution which deny and persecute Jesus and Christians and simply issue slogan platitudes to the Jesus, in the belief that all is O.K.?

Last edited:

Gurucam

The physical 'seen' earthly,flesh and blood and temporal son of man Jesus was not the Lord from or in, heaven. This son of man Jesus was not consequential. He was not equal to the Holy Ghost:

35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Matthew 12 King James Version (KJV)
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

However the physical Jesus was 'in Christ' because he walked in the Spirit and not in the flesh, like Peter/Satan.

The physical Jesus savor the things of God and not the things of man, like Peter/Satan. Because Jesus walked in the Spirit and not in the flesh He had power to forgive sin. The capacity to forgive sin is a Gift of the Spirit which can be possessed only by one who walk in the Spirit:

Mathew: 9 KJV N.T.
6 But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (then saith he to the sick of the palsy,) Arise, take up thy bed, and go unto thine house.

Jesus identified Peter to be Satan, i.e. a person who savor the things of man and not the things of God.

22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Therefore Peter walked in the flesh and not in the Spirit. He could have no Gift of the Spirit and therefore could not forgive sin. And indeed Jesus fully expected Peter to remain Satan (i.e. one who walk in the flesh and not in the Spirit) because He appointed Peter/Satan to anchor His Satanic church were the dead would to be sent so that their spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus:

Jesus expected Peter and the successive leaders of his church to remain Satan until 'the day of the Lord Jesus', which is still to come.

Therefore Jesus fully expected Peter to remain Satan, i.e. a person who would continue to walk in the flesh and not in the Spirit. Therefore Peter was totally unlike Jesus, who walk in the Spirit and was in Christ. Peter remain in the flesh and walked in the flesh. Therefore Peter could not be the vicar of Christ. Being 'in Christ' is about waling in the Spirit. Also Peter & co. (who walk in the flesh) cannot forgive sin as Jesus Christ (who walked in the Spirit).

Paul was the vicar of Christ.

Peter knew only the Physical, 'seen' flesh and blood, earthly son of man Jesus who was not the Lord from and in, heaven.

On the other hand Paul communed with and knew, the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Jesus, who is the Lord from and in, heaven. This is how Christians know Jesus. Only those who know Jesus in this manner are Christians i.e. 'in Christ'). Therefore this defined Paul to be the first Christian and the vicar of Christ.

Clearly Peter stole the title of 'vicar of Christ' from Paul and corruptly usurped it.

Gurucam

Dear Catholics, Please wake-up before it is too late.

Dear Catholics, Please wake-up before it is too late.

Jesus left no 'Lord' or Christian representative on earth.

Christians commune directly, individually and privately with the Lord Jesus, who is the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession. This is Jesus clad only in his spirit body on his throne in spirit heaven, on the right side of the Holy Spirit. Christians commune with this Spirit through each of their own hearts/spirit.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

John: 16 King James Version (KJV)
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

The above offers/provides absolutely no space or place for Peter/Satan to get in-between Christians and the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/spirit of Intercession. However this did not stop Satan/Peter.

Peter's appointment as given by Jesus was not to administer to or interfere with, Christians (i.e. those who follow Jesus). Peter/Satan's mission (as given by Jesus) was to serve Jesus' other agenda which is 'let the dead bury their dead':

Have no doubt, Jesus identified Peter to be Satan and Satan is simply another name for 'the dead'. The dead means 'dead to one's spirit'. This is to be 'in the flesh'. This is to be a child of the flesh, i.e. one who savor the things of man and not the things of God:

Peter/Satan was appointed by Jesus to anchor His Satanic church were the dead are sent so that their spirits might be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus. This means that when the people in Satan/Peter's church physically die, they will still be 'the dead' (i.e. the spiritually dead). Their spirits will not yet be saved. They will be buried, together with their dead physical bodies, inside the earth. They will be buried as 'the dead', inside the earth, in hell, with Peter/Satan to wait until the day of the Lord Jesus (which is sill to come).

The people in Peter/Satan's church cannot and do not become Christians in their current life time. Christians are people whose spirit are saved in their current life and are healed by the Spirit of Jesus in their current life times:

The spirit of the people in Peter/Satan's church cannot be and are not save in their current life time. They do not become 'converted' (spiritually awaken) in their current lifetime. Therefore they cannot be healed by Jesus through direct communion with His Spirit through their wn heart/spirit.

Therefore the people in Peter's church cannot be and are not Christian. At best, their spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus. Therefore, in their current life time, they are very far from being Christians. They die as 'the dead' in the hop that their spirits may be saved in the, still to come, day of the Lord Jesus.

Peter and co, simply fool-up their followers into believing that they are Christians and their group is the body of Christ. This is all hype, as with everything Catholic. Fact is, the people in Peter's church are the dead who bury their dead, inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter, according to Jesus' second agenda:

Catholics please wake-up to the fact that Jesus had two agendas, as stated above. Also wake up to the fact you are not the ones who follow Jesus (i.e. became Christians). You guys do not comprise the body of Christ. You guys are 'the dead who bury their dead'.

It is the practice of your tradition/church for you guys (when you physically die) to bury each other in inside the earth which is in hell with Satan/Peter, there to wait for the day of the Lord Jesus, when he is expect to come and shout out to you, so as to awaken your spirits so that you may rise out of hell. Jesus comming to do this s 'may-be' and therefore, iffy.

You Catholic guys are 'the dead who bury their dead'. You are not the ones who follow Jesus. Some one or some group of cunning people have you guys totally , fooled and in bondage under foolishness.

. . . are you surprised? You should not be be, you guys ignored Jesus and latched onto Satan, with eyes wide open.

You guys make-up hundreds of slogans to deny that Peter was and remained Satan. You fooled only your selves. The continuing Satanic behavior of the Catholic church was on open displayed in plain sight every where.

Far from walking away from evil, you guys supported and empowered this Satanic, Antichrist church.

Last edited:

Gurucam

1 Corinthians: 1 King James Version (KJV)
27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

As far as 'worldly' and 'mighty' Catholics goes, these posts are the 'foolish' and 'weak' things in the Holy KJV N.T.. These posts are too literally the Holy KJV N.T.. These revelations from the Holy KJV N.T. must be distorted, in the usual manner by Catholics, through 'interpretations' to support Catholic ideologies.

Indeed, if Catholics can deny and distort the fact that Jesus identified Peter to be Satan and that Jesus expected Peter and his descendants to remain Satan, at least until 'the day of the Lord Jesus'. They could makeup any thing that they like.

Fact is, prophesy is that, God will use these simple and literal, supposedly 'foolish' and 'weak' things in the Holy KJV N.T. to show up the 'worldly' and 'mighty'.

It was know and prophesied:

Who, but the Catholic church, persecuted, tortured and brutally killed millions of spiritually actualized women who they claim to be witches. Who but the Catholic church have a firm and long history of denying and relegating spirituality? Who but the Catholic church say that every claim must be supported by physical evidence? In all the world who but Peter was identified to be Satan, by Jesus?

. . . and who but the very foolish gobble-up Peter/Satan and his church and willing embrace the idea of being buried inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter for an undisclosed and indefinite stay? Who but Catholics are 'the dead who bury their dead' and not the ones who 'follow Jesus'?

This is your last call to make amends, before you are judged and dealt-with, accordingly.

Last edited:

Gurucam

A billion strong traditional Christians are looking forward, to be with Jesus, for a 'thousand year reign of Jesus on the surface of earth in God's kingdom of heaven on earth.

The same source which speak of the above say that many are called and few chosen

The above applies only to Abraham's people/descendant and their O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments religions and their N.T/spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus spiritual tradition.

This is catchment of at least three billion people. The Holy KJV N.T. says that only a few from this three or more billion people catchment, will make it.

The sad fact is that a billion strong traditional Christians, another billion Catholics and another billion strong Jews and Muslims seem to erroneously believe that the rule of Jesus and Christianity is about the ten commandments. This is not so and people err when they do not know scriptures and those who err are not chosen:

Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

These people fail to realize that Christianity is anchored on the law of Spirit of life in Christ Jesus and this law makes one free from the law of sin and death which are the ten commandments:

The following confirms that the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension all the ten commandments) is the law of sin and it killeth. The 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension all the ten commandments) are the laws of sin and death.

10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death[/COLOR.

The above is about the 'thou shall not covet' commandments (and by extension the ten commandments). The above says that the 'motion of sin was by the 'thou shall not covet' commandments (and by extension the ten commandments). Also the says that the 'thou shall not covet' commandments (and by extension the ten commandments) killeth. The 'thou shall not covet' commandments (and by extension the ten commandments) was supposed to be 'onto life' was found to be onto death. It killeth.

The above says that the 'thou shall not covet' commandments (and by extension the ten commandments) is the law of sin and death.

Also, the above says that humans are 'dead to' and 'delivered from' the 'thou shall not covet' commandments (and by extension the ten commandments) so that they can serve in the newness of spirit.

In the above humans are instructed to transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandments (and by extension the ten commandments) so that they can serve in the newness of spirit.

Christians are those who believe in Jesus and follow Jesus. They are told the following.

30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

:idea: Therefore, very clearly, not only Christians but those who are simply called to be Christian, have God given justification, instructions and glorification, to transgress the ten commandments including the 'thou shall not covet' commandments so as to serve their spirit/love.

In order to be called to be a Christian one must be 'converted'. To be 'converted', one must cease being 'the dead' and become awakened to/aware of, one's own heart/spirit. To be chosen as a Christian is another step.

To be chosen as a Christian one must discern the Spirit of Jesus, through one heart/spirit one must serve one's own heart/spirit while soweth-ing to Spirit. To do this one must be led into all of one's works by precisely what this Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned within one's own heart/spirit, even if one has to transgress the ten commandments.

The above is the totally of Christianity. This is backed-up and also anchored on 'righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments':

Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

In total defiance of Jesus and Christianity a billion strong tradition Christians ignore all of the above Christian truths and choose instead to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, which makes ont 'the dead'.

Fact is the dead cannot 'follow Jesus'. The dead bury their counterparts in hell inside the earth, with Satan Peter:

However a billion strong traditional Christians foolishly believe that they are the 'chosen few' who will be with Jesus, on earth, for the ensuing 1000 years when God's kingdom of heaven rules on earth. They are totally deceived by false prophets and unaware false spying brethren.

By esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the ten commandments they remained in the Old system, which makes them and keeps them 'the dead'. They did not 'follow Jesus' by coming onto the new system which giveth life.

Clearly a billion strong traditional Christians are not even called to be Christians far less to be among the chosen few. They are the foolish and totally deceived, 'not called' and 'not chosen' masses. They are simply 'the dead who bury their dead'. They have not passed the first hurdle of being 'converted'. This first hurdle is required to be simply called to Christianity.

However they boldly and foolishly the ideas of their deceivers. Corruptly in the name of Jesus and Christianity, they boldly deny the N.T., spirit and Spirit, Christians ideas and instead parrot and promote their antichrist pro-O.T., pro-Mosaic, pro-ten commandments, Antichrist ideas.

How foolish can a billion 'not chosen' people be?

Are you familiar with the slogan, 'flying in the face of Jesus and Christianity with arrogant and 'self-righteous' impunity'.

. . . however reading and re-reading my threads and posts can still help traditional Christians at this late date. However the time for 'sweet and nice' has passed. Now only the the serious shake-up of the brazen truth will work.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Whom he called, them he also justified to transgress the ten commandments:

Whom he called, them he also justified to transgress the ten commandments:

29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Who did God call? God called those who he predestine to be conformed to the image of His Son Jesus Christ.

God justified those who He called.

Therefore God justified those who conformed to the image of Jesus Christ.

What God given justification did God give to those who are conformed to the image of Jesus Christian and who He called?

The above says that 'by him, all that believe are justified to transgress the ten commandments.

Many false prophets who came in Jesus' name deliberately undermine and corrupt the above revelations.

This is the fact, according to the Holy KJV N.T.:

As clear as day, the following revelation from the Holy KJV N.T., tells humans that they are 'dead to' and 'delivered from' the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) so that they can and must serve in the newness of spirits:

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law (i.e. the thou shall not covet commandment) by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
6 But now we are delivered from the law (i.e. the thou shall not covet commandment), that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

There are many evil false prophets and unaware false spying brethren. They are O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people, pretending to be N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus people. These pretend Christians are evil false prophets and unaware false spying brethren. They actively, deceptively and cunningly deny Christians their God given freedom, liberty, justification and instruction to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve their spirit and soweth to Spirit:

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Galatians 2 King James Version (KJV)
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage (under the ten commandments):

Galatians 5 King James Version (KJV)
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law (i.e. the whole ten commandments).
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

The above revelation (Romans: 7 verses: 4 to 7 above) from the Holy KJV N.T. confirms that only 'the dead' (i.e. those in the flesh) are held under the 'thou shall not covet' commandments (and by extension the ten commandments).:

5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law (i.e. the thou shall not covet commandment), did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law (i.e. the thou shall not covet commandment), that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

Therefore to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments is to soweth to flesh and reap corruption. (This is not to soweth to Spirit and reap eternal life and God's kingdom of heaven):

Galatians 6 King James Version (KJV)

Those who promote that the ten commandments are a part of Christianity are serious sinner. They actively deny Jesus and corrupt Christianity. They tend to be extremely self-righteous and foolishly 'holier-than-thou'. They boldly and foolishly do evil and falsely believe that they get away 'free'. They are so mistaken. They are a billion strong traditional Christians who cannot be the 'chosen few'.

They always do and will continue to, face the wrath of the Spirit of Jesus in the spirit realm when they physically die:

1 Corinthians 15 King James Version (KJV)

Romans: 12 King James Version (KJV)

A billion strong traditional Christians very foolishly believe that being Christian is about rhetoric, semantics and winning arguments.

The truth is always in plain sight in the Holy KJV N.T. (for the genuine seeker of truth). However a billion strong traditional Christians totally miss truth . . . because they are focused on and consumed with, corrupting scriptures, to have them (scriptures) support their foolish ideas:

Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

The above is the predicament of a billion strong traditional Christians who cannot be the 'chosen few':

They (the billion strong traditional Christians) are certainly not the chosen few who found the straight gate and narrow way:

What these billion strong foolish traditional Christians perceives to be exclusively Christian theology is total corruption of authentic Christianity.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Do not be deceived into believing that both covenants are the same:

Do not be deceived into believing that both covenants are the same:

Do not be fooled into believing that the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments and the N.T/spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus covenants are the same.

There are two covenant and the above are the two covenants and they are totally different:

21 Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law?
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

The O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments covenant is the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. This Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.

The N.T/spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus covenant is about Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

These covenants are different because Abraham bought forth a son under each of these covenant and they were different.

Ishmael was brought forth according to the first flawed covenant (i.e. the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments ). Ishmael was a child of the flesh.

Isaac was brought forth according to the second perfect covenant (i.e. the N.T/spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus covenant). Isaac was a child of promise/child of Spirit/child of God.

At all events and every where, children of the flesh (i.e. those born according to the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments covenant) persecute children of God (i.e. those born according to the N.T/spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus covenant):

The above is exactly what you O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people are doing to N.T/spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus people, by returning them to bondage under the ten commandments.

The O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments covenant was very flawed and had to be replace:

7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

A billion strong traditional Christians esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments and bring forth, only fruits onto death, who include children of the fresh and no fruits onto God who included children of God.

A billion strong traditional Christians bring forth the wrong fruit and cannot and do not enter or inherit God's kingdom of heaven, any where:

43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

The above is another serious strike against the billion strong traditional Christians.

The billion strong traditional Christians also foolishly believe that both covenant are the same.

The billion strong traditional Christians are seriously and completely deceived. However most of them are totally brazen, self-righteous and holier-than-thou . . . with total foolishness.

Gurucam

The post above shows that Abraham had two different sons brought forth according to two different covenants. This is according to Galatians: 4 verses: 21 to 26, KJV N.T..

Now to show that the above is totally and independently supported by Romans: 7 verses: 4 to 7, KJV N.T.:

Ishmael was brought forth according to the first flawed covenant (i.e. the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments ). Ishmael was a child of the flesh.

Isaac was brought forth according to the second perfect covenant (i.e. the N.T/spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus covenant). Isaac was a child of promise/child of Spirit/child of God.

The following is another revelation in the Holy KJV N.T. which confirms that when one esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension, the ten commandments) one bring forth only fruits onto death/children of the flesh.

However when one ignore and transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension, the ten commandments), so as to serve spirit/love, one ceases bringing forth fruits onto death/children of the flesh and start bringing forth only fruits onto God/children of God:

The above revelation is about marriage, sexual procreation, coveting and fruits of marriage, fruits of procreating and fruits of coveting. The fruits of coveting, marriage and procreation are children.

When one covet in order to serve one's spirit/love one brings forth only children of God and no children of the flesh.

The above says that one is 'dead to' and 'delivered from' the 'thou shall not covet' commandment so that one can transgress this commandment in order to covet so that one can serve in the newness of spirit. This is independently supported and endorsed by:

The reason for this God given freedom, liberty, justification and instruction to transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandment so as to serve spirit/love is to stop people from bringing forth fruits onto death (which include children of the flesh, like Ishmael) and start bringing forth only fruits onto God (which included children of God, like Isaac).

Those who in the least manner esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments bring forth only fruits onto death which included only children of the flesh. Children of the flesh and their parents are not good. God and Jesus want to rid the surface of earth of children of the flesh and their parents.

Children of the flesh, like Ishmael always persecute children of God/Christians, like Isaac.

You guys who insist and promote that the ten commandments are a part of Christianity are like Ishmael (who persecuted Isaac). You are denying, undermining, persecuting and 'killing' Christians. You are doing the same thing to Jesus and Christianity again and again, like the Jews of 2000 odd years ago.

Also children of the flesh, like Ishmael are not dentine to inherit God's kingdom of heaven together with children of God/Christians, like Isaac.

Children of the flesh, like Ishmael are the wrong fruit. They are brought forth by those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments. Children of the flesh, like Ishmael and their parents are destine to be 'cast out of God's kingdom of heaven.

30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

Fact is a billion strong 'traditional Christians esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and the other ten commandments) in some way or the other. Their off-sprigs are children of the flesh, like Ishmael. And they and their children are not destine to inherit God's kingdom of heaven. They are destine to be 'cast-out'.

This should give a clearly understanding why a billion strong traditional Christians cannot be and are not the 'chosen few'. This should also demonstrate why what passes for Exclusively Christian Theology (among a billion strong traditional Christians) is essentially Antichrist proper-gander . . . most likely passed down from and promoted by, Peter/Satan and the Jews.

This, my friends are truth in the fullness of time, as recorded literally, in plain sight in the Holy KJV N.T..

We are at the time of the end of one period and the start of another. These posts are increased knowledge. They are the word which were 'shut-up' and 'sealed' (in plain sight) in the Holy KJV N.T.

Because the surface of earth is at the time of the end of one period and the start of another, these words which were previously shut-up and sealed in the Holy KJV N.T. are now 'un-shut-up' and 'un-sealed'. They are being delivered in plain and simple language, in these threads and posts, for all to know.

4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Simply look at the surface of earth, the Old is being destroyed and dismantled every where to give way to the New.

The sad and final fact is, O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people are of the Old Age. They are sitting ducks.

Only authentic N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christians/Jesus people are of the New Age. Only they are saved and delivered to the New age.

To give the scientific basis of the above, the Old Age is anchored on Newtonian physics, where as, the New Age is anchored on Quantum mechanics.

A point has reached when Quantum mechanics is set to dominate. Newtonian physical will no longer stand alone.

Do not wait to realize the truth on your death bed.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The sad and final fact is, O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people are of the Old Age. They are sitting ducks.

O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people are everyone who even in the slight way, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments.

Romans: 3 KJV N.T.
19 Now we know that whatever the law says, it says to those who are under the law, so that every mouth may be silenced and the whole world held accountable to God.

James: 2 KJV N.T
10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

Only authentic N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christians/Jesus people are of the New Age. Only they are saved and delivered to the New age. The New Age is the Age of Enlightenment in Christ.

To give the scientific basis of the above, the Old Age is anchored on the laws of Newtonian physics, where as, the New Age is anchored on the laws of Quantum mechanics.

The O.T.Mosaic/ten commandments covenant is anchored on Newtonian physics. The N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus covenant is anchored on Quantum mechanics.

The laws are different. And for the past century both sets of laws functioned jointly and independently on the surface of earth.

A point was reached recently when Quantum mechanics is set to dominate. Newtonian physical will no longer stand alone and separate. On the surface of earth, the laws of Newtonian physics will now be subjected to and over-ruled by the laws of Quantum mechanics.

The question is, what does the above means for humans on earth?

For the past century or so, both Newtonian physics and Quantum mechanics operated more or less independently and in their own rights, to serve humans on earth.

Newtonian laws and Quantum mechanics were compartmentalize and worked more or less independently within their own boundaries. This was because our knowledge of Quantum mechanics was not significant.

This changed recently when due to circumstances beyond our human control, the time of the end came for the previous age (the Newtonian Age) and the dawning of new age (the Quantum mechanical age) started. This brought a 'quantum leap' of increased knowledge to the surface of earth.

This Quantum leap came to both our theoretical Quantum physics and other spiritually aware people on the surface of earth. This changed every thing.

Now the laws of Quantum mechanics are set to interfere and undermine the laws of Newtonian physics. Simply from the consciousness of spiritually aware and spiritually actualized beings, on earth and in spirit heaven. Angles (i.e. beings clad only in spirit bodies) in spirit heaven will have their will done on earth, in spite of what humans on earth wants.

This means that we can expect to experience situations (for example) where, commercial and other airplanes simply falling out of the skies. And nuclear weapons simply fail to detonate.

Currently, airplanes function through human knowledge and use, of the laws of Newtonian physics. And these laws functioned very reliably because the laws of Quantum mechanics were not know and therefore subdued.

The laws of Newton physics ruled only because the laws of Quantum mechanics were latent.
Fact is, when compared to the laws of Newtonian physics, the laws of Quantum mechanics are far more powerful when it comes to determining and controlling physical activities any where.

However up to recently the laws of Newtonian physical rule on earth because the laws of Quantum mechanics were dormant. The laws of Quantum mechanics although used on earth for the past 100 or so years, were essentially dormant on the surface of earth. For the past 100 odd years humans were able to discern these Quantum mechanical laws and use them in a very limited manner.

Recently a threshold was reached (through the end of one age and the start of another). A quantum leap came to the surface of earth. This heralded an unprecedented, full-blown age of Quantum mechanics on the surface of earth.

Traditionally Quantum mechanics were determined from Quantum Mathematical formulas where were devolved by theoretical Quantum field physicists. Then practical/physical physicists moved to add physical validation and physical use to these theories.

These practical/physically oriented physicists were and continue to be Newtonian people. These were not theoretical Quantum physicist, per-say.

For the past 100 or so, years, these practical/physical Newtonian physicists were able to function and operate in the Quantum field. And they did create wonder new things (very useful inventions), based on the laws of Quantum mechanics.

This will no longer be adequate.

Now those who want to function in and from, the Quantum field level of creation must have 'Quantum field actualization' or they will create and precipitate only disasters, especially for themselves and their (unawares) kind. 'Quantum field actualization' are Gifts of the Spirit.

Simply owning/possessing a nuclear weapon will not be enough. One will find that. as owners, they cannot manage the operation and use of their nuclear weapon.

In fact, the physical owners of nuclear weapons will/might find that someone outside of their circle can and do control the nuclear weapons which they physically possess.

These remote controllers of Quantum and nuclear devices on earth can be and will be spirit beings in the spirit realm. And relevantly spiritually actualized humans on earth.

It will not be that Quantum devises will become 'self aware'. It will simply be that being who can operate at the spirit level (which is the Quantum Field level) will simply have spontaneous influence or control over these devises. This is a very natural progression which comes into vogue, when the Age becomes 'Quantum'.

Things like nuclear wars can no longer be and will no longer be controlled and orchestrate by mere ordinary (physically oriented) humans. Such humans will be 'dead in their water'.

Ninety three percent of our physical bodies is water. To be 'dead in one water' is to be totally inhibited by one's physical body. Those who can and do rise beyond their physical bodies and function through their spirit bodies would be the opposite.

Angelic spirit beings (from spirit heaven) will simply show-up and disarm Quantum mechanical and Nuclear weapons that does not serve their purpose which is always Divinely guided.

Humans will make Quantum/Nuclear devises. However Angles will manage and determine whether or not Quantum/Nuclear devices will be used and how. Like it or not, the surface of earth now has new managers/rulers.

It is not possible for the Old rulers and managers to be relevant and/or adequately actualized for the New spiritual Age of Enlightenment in Christ. They are all entangled with physicality/carnality.

They are already running 'to and fro'. This will simply get much worse:

Indeed all of the above are unfolding before your eyes. The time of the end of the Old Age is at hand. Increased knowledge is presented here, the word is 'un-shut-up' and book 'un-sealed'.

The leaders and all people of the Old Age are loosing control of the world. Their worlds (as they made it) are crumbling around them and they do not like it.

They are running 'to and fro', trying to re-sell and/or re-implement their old ideas and old technique. Not only are they not getting traction. They are being dismissed from positions of authority, every where.

For example Ms. Clinton represent the 'Old traditional'. President Trump is not 'Old traditional'. He is clearly New and very unconventional.

Notice that Ms. Clinton and her press and other supporters are still fighting the last past U.S.A. Presidential election. This is unprecedented. They are all enthusiastic to return to the Old, although nothing has remained traditional about the realities and people in the U.S.A. and the world.

Last edited: