Buckaroo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckeroo

Hi, i realy don't have much to tell but i am looking for a place that i can post, and not get into trouble, for being in the wrong spot or with the wrong people. When i ask a queston or post something i hate to be judged by what i am posting or asking. I am an out doors person and like poetry and music.I spend to much time on the computer perhaps this will end up being the only site i will goto.My spelling can be a problem and i appoligize for that, i tend to do things quickly and get off tract , just be patient, i thank you so much.:shut:

Newman

Hi, i realy don't have much to tell but i am looking for a place that i can post, and not get into trouble, for being in the wrong spot or with the wrong people. When i ask a queston or post something i hate to be judged by what i am posting or asking. I am an out doors person and like poetry and music.I spend to much time on the computer perhaps this will end up being the only site i will goto.My spelling can be a problem and i appoligize for that, i tend to do things quickly and get off tract , just be patient, i thank you so much.:shut:

Welcome. Is English your second or third language? You know, a quick Google search on another tab can quickly remind you how to spell a word.

zoo22

Hi, i realy don't have much to tell
That's not important. It's only important that you say it repeatedly. :think:

This can become difficult sometimes when all evidence contradicts you.

In that case, a common solution is to simply hightail it out of the thread you're in and resume saying it repeatedly in another thread.*

In extreme cases of evidence piling up against you, you may be forced to start new threads at a fairly rapid rate.**

If you find yourself in this situation, DO NOT wipe the pie off of your face before starting your new threads, as it could be regarded as a sign of weakness (as apologies are). Simply continue on with pie on your face, as if a badge of courage.***

*Important: Never look back.
**See: Serpentdove
***...or something

:plain:

Hi Buckeroo!

Status
Not open for further replies.