Britain - Land of the Fear and the Home Of The Sheeple?

Gary K

Banned
The above was posted on April 23rd.
I thought it best to wait before replying, but I didn't really have to wait so long.

This thread:- Britain - Land of the Fear and the Home Of The Sheeple? Started by ok doser, April 23rd, 2020, 05:30 AM
................................ In the UK, people want even tougher restrictions.

...and then this thread followed:- UK Deaths At 20,732 10% Of ALL Global Fatalities Started by ok doser, April 26th, 2020, 05:54 PM

And now, despite our communal efforts to support a very tough lock-down routine, our losses have topped with 30,000 deaths.
But our NHS held out..... it's still there. Somehow the peak has leveled out........

The two threads, above, show either the baiting of a sick troll, or a loss of reason causing such contradicting threads.
So which is it?
Was a communal determination to lock-down a wise decision throughout the UK and its people, or the pathetic weakness that you have tried to portray right through this thread?

And you know what will happen when the lockdown is removed? You will get hit with a large secondary wave of infections. Do you know why? The lockdown plus sanitizing your hands multiple times a day, wearing a mask, not touching your face with your hands, and social distancing. Yeah, your NHS really did you guys a favor.... You know why? Because following those guidelines has weakened your immune systems a lot.

To build a baby's immune system after it is born it must touch it's face, rub it's eyes, crawl around on the floor, get into the dirt and grime, put it's fingers in it's mouth, etc.... And when adults stop doing all those things, and stop shaking hands, stop touching other people, stop touching all parts of their faces, sanitize their hands multiple times every day, sanitize every counter in the house, all the door knobs, etc... they are weakening their immune systems to a considerable degree. You don't believe me? Start researching how your immune system works. If you have religiously followed all those instructions you're going to catch every bug that you come in contact with.

You've been conned into doing the very worst thing you can do to protect yourself. You will have made yourself a prime target for every germ, virus, and microbe around.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
And you know what will happen when the lockdown is removed? You will get hit with a large secondary wave of infections. Do you know why? The lockdown plus sanitizing your hands multiple times a day, wearing a mask, not touching your face with your hands, and social distancing. Yeah, your NHS really did you guys a favor.... You know why? Because following those guidelines has weakened your immune systems a lot.

To build a baby's immune system after it is born it must touch it's face, rub it's eyes, crawl around on the floor, get into the dirt and grime, put it's fingers in it's mouth, etc.... And when adults stop doing all those things, and stop shaking hands, stop touching other people, stop touching all parts of their faces, sanitize their hands multiple times every day, sanitize every counter in the house, all the door knobs, etc... they are weakening their immune systems to a considerable degree. You don't believe me? Start researching how your immune system works. If you have religiously followed all those instructions you're going to catch every bug that you come in contact with.

You've been conned into doing the very worst thing you can do to protect yourself. You will have made yourself a prime target for every germ, virus, and microbe around.

Poor frightened sheeple :(

eider

Maybe..... maybe the removal of lockdown could cause a tragic peak.
We will have to see.
But you don't know diddely......... we are making our decisions are we are following them as best we can. We certainly won't be listening to ignorance shouting at us from the wings.

We'll do our best as a community and I hope that you do. We've lost more lives (by %) than any, you've lost the most lives. Just do your best.

Gary K

Banned
Maybe..... maybe the removal of lockdown could cause a tragic peak.
We will have to see.
But you don't know diddely......... we are making our decisions are we are following them as best we can. We certainly won't be listening to ignorance shouting at us from the wings.

We'll do our best as a community and I hope that you do. We've lost more lives (by %) than any, you've lost the most lives. Just do your best.

I don't know didley? Really? Who said weeks ago that the UK would go into a deep depression and bankrupt itself? Seems to me that I did. You scoffed. Your own government confirmed what I said. Who just put out an easily verifiable statement on our immune system and you couldn't refute it? I did. You couldn't refute it because it's true.

You're doing your best alright. You're following a group of people who want to destroy you. I've told you the truth because I hate to see the loss of human life. Even the lives of those who hate me because of my political stances. All human life is sacred, including the lives of babies still in the womb. The same people who want to see you guys dead are the same people who want to see US citizens dead. The UN goal is to have the population decreased to 500,000,000. Read their documentation for Agenda 21 which I believe is now Agenda 2030. They flat out state their objectives. Also read the 2010 papers released by the Rockefeller Foundation and the Gates Foundation. They forecast this entire coronavirus scenario down to it starting in China, spreading across the world, governments using it as an excuse to remove liberties, and people like yourself begging them to do it.

Look up Rockefeller Foundation and Lock Step. And also look up Gates foundation and Event 201. Both papers describe exactly what is happening in this world today and were written 10 years ago. Coincidence? Hardly. Both Gates and the Rockefeller's are part of the CFR and, the Bilderbergers,

Bill Gates gave a speech, Innovating to Zero, in which he speaks to using vaccines and healthcare to lower the population. Think about that for a minute. He's saying that using vaccines will help lower the population. That means vaccines, in his eyes, are not to be used to save lives, but used to kill people so the population can decreased.

eider

I don't know didley? Really? Who said weeks ago that the UK would go into a deep depression and bankrupt itself? Seems to me that I did. You scoffed.
Hey! Don't make stuff up. We knew that we (and all other countries) would be in deep financial trouble after all this.
So I'll stop you there and not bother with the rest of your post.
Your first fib about me is your last........
:wave: