Britain - Land of the Fear and the Home Of The Sheeple?

eider

LOL. And your lack of self-knowledge is on full display. Anyone who doesn't agree with you is displaying "tribalism".
No..... just folks like you.... :)

Just what is it that you are saying/doing? The same thing you're saying is "tribalism". ***shakes head and rolls eyes***
No....... I didn't vote for my PM's party, but in a national emergency I'm supporting the PM totally. You see? That's different to anything that you could do, I think.

You'll never understand......... so don't worry.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
A President has the title 'President' for life.

correct, it's an honorific like Dr.

So President Obama is not an incorrect title.

That is also true, but in practice it's nuanced. It is common practice to refer to him in person as "President" Obama. When referring to him in print, it's common practice to use "former President" Obama.

And none of that has to do with my noting that he isn't President any more

This will, of course, go over your head because you're retarded

And you think that all Democrats, half the adults in your land are retarded!

I do indeed! Do you remember why? Did you ever figure out how to click on that spoiler tag so you could see the pic that was hidden?

A kind of warped patriotic pride?

I don't know what you mean

So much for your ideas about Democracy.

I don't believe I've shared my ideas about Democracy. What do you think my "ideas about Democracy" entail?

In fact, I'm guessing ...

:patrol::patrol::patrol: Retard Alert! Retard Alert! Incoming Retardness! :patrol::patrol::patrol:

... you're so cocooned in your own self importance and perceived worth ...

and you don't disappoint! :darwinsm:

that you scorn the vast majority of the World's people.

On the contrary - I ignore the vast majority of the world's people. Those I have met, I've liked, generally. For example: I had a suitemate in freshman year college who was an exchange student from Iran - the Shah was very big on pushing for an educated population, especially (in the case of my friend) at top engineering schools. Hassan was a great guy, a lot of fun to be around, party animal, very popular with the ladies. And very very very worried about what was happening at home. I knew him from the fall of 77 to the spring of 79. He didn't come back.

So when I say that I loathe Iran, I am referring to its government, not it's people. Those of its people that I've met, I've liked. Those that I haven't met? I assume that most of them, like most of the people I've encountered in life, are good, decent people.

Apart from all those little Hindu, Muslim, Sikh and Buddhist children of India, of course. ........ yeah....... right.

another 4500 of them died today eider

starved to death

but you don't care 'cause they're brown and they have "funny" religious beliefs

Gary K

Banned
No..... just folks like you.... :)

No....... I didn't vote for my PM's party, but in a national emergency I'm supporting the PM totally. You see? That's different to anything that you could do, I think.

You'll never understand......... so don't worry.

LOL. Once again you're showing your lack of self-knowledge. I support Trump because of all the insane attacks upon him. You know, I support my President. You condemn me for doing so and claim it's some kind of weird behavior and all the while claim you're not weird for doing exactly the right thing by supporting your Prime Minister. If it's "tribalism" for me to support my President, then it's "tribalism" for you to support your PM. Your hypocrisy is so blatant it can't be missed.

And you're right, I'll never understand this kind of two-faced behavior and dishonesty.

eider

LOL. Once again you're showing your lack of self-knowledge. I support Trump because of all the insane attacks upon him. You know, I support my President. You condemn me for doing so and claim it's some kind of weird behavior and all the while claim you're not weird for doing exactly the right thing by supporting your Prime Minister. If it's "tribalism" for me to support my President, then it's "tribalism" for you to support your PM. Your hypocrisy is so blatant it can't be missed.

And you're right, I'll never understand this kind of two-faced behavior and dishonesty.

I'm not two faced. That's slander, you know.
Or can you provide such evidence?

eider

correct, it's an honorific like Dr.

That is also true, but in practice it's nuanced. It is common practice to refer to him in person as "President" Obama. When referring to him in print, it's common practice to use "former President" Obama.

And none of that has to do with my noting that he isn't President any more

This will, of course, go over your head because you're retarded

I do indeed! Do you remember why? Did you ever figure out how to click on that spoiler tag so you could see the pic that was hidden?

I don't know what you mean

I don't believe I've shared my ideas about Democracy. What do you think my "ideas about Democracy" entail?

:patrol::patrol::patrol: Retard Alert! Retard Alert! Incoming Retardness! :patrol::patrol::patrol:

and you don't disappoint! :darwinsm:

On the contrary - I ignore the vast majority of the world's people. Those I have met, I've liked, generally. For example: I had a suitemate in freshman year college who was an exchange student from Iran - the Shah was very big on pushing for an educated population, especially (in the case of my friend) at top engineering schools. Hassan was a great guy, a lot of fun to be around, party animal, very popular with the ladies. And very very very worried about what was happening at home. I knew him from the fall of 77 to the spring of 79. He didn't come back.

So when I say that I loathe Iran, I am referring to its government, not it's people. Those of its people that I've met, I've liked. Those that I haven't met? I assume that most of them, like most of the people I've encountered in life, are good, decent people.

another 4500 of them died today eider

starved to death

but you don't care 'cause they're brown and they have "funny" religious beliefs

I know when I've niggled you.
You write too much in too many posts, with an excess of insults.

You should have learned the power and value of precis.

eider

Elsewhere in the world:

CORONA UNREST America’s coronavirus lockdown protests spark demonstrations around the world demanding end to quarantines
  • 21 Apr 2020, 11:34
  • Updated: 21 Apr 2020, 12:37

CORONAVIRUS-ADVICE-BANNER-v4.jpg

PROTESTS against the coronavirus lockdown in the US have sparked fierce worldwide demonstrations in a bid to end quarantines.
Unrest broke out in countries across the world demanding an end to the stay-at-home measures following the ongoing protests in the US as gun-wielding activists converged on the state capital of Pennsylvania.
⚠️ Read our coronavirus live blog for the latest news & updates

Hundreds of people take part in a protest against the self-isolation order in Svobody Square, Russia, by the Palace of Justice

Hundreds of people take part in a protest against the self-isolation order in Svobody Square, Russia, by the Palace of JusticeCredit: Getty Images - Getty
Police in Delhi, India, used wooden sticks to disperse the crowds, who chanted: 'Feed us or send us home'

Police in Delhi, India, used wooden sticks to disperse the crowds, who chanted: 'Feed us or send us home'Credit: Getty Images - Getty
Supporters of Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro protested against the recommendations for social isolation

Supporters of Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro protested against the recommendations for social isolationCredit: Reuters Lockdown rules, which experts say are essential to slow the spread of the virus, have ground the economy across all continents to a virtual standstill.
From Trump supporters in the US defying strict quarantine rules, to labourers struggling in some of the poorest parts of India begging to be allowed to work, the lockdown measures have resulted in angry protests erupting in a number of countries across the world.
The US is quickly becoming the new epicentre of the Covid-19 pandemic, with 792,938 cases and 42,518 deaths reported.
Across America, groups of demonstrators — some armed with high-powered assault rifles — have been seen taking to the streets in protest of lockdown orders aimed at limiting the spread of the killer virus.

It comes as unemployment numbers across the nation reached an unprecedented 22 million — wiping out the gains made in the decade since the 2008 financial crisis.
And the country's protests have set off a chain reaction across the globe.
GL-GRAPHIC-C-VIRUS-MAP-USA-21-APR-1036.jpg

In India, where there are 18,658 confirmed coronavirus cases and 592 deaths, clashes erupted in Delhi as thousands of workers arrived expecting trains to take them to their homes.
Police used wooden sticks to disperse the crowds, who chanted: "Feed us or send us home."

A poll of 11,000 migrant workers showed 96 per cent had received no Government food aid since the lockdown began.
Meanwhile, in France, protests erupted over the alleged poor treatment of minorities by the police.
In the northern Paris suburb of Villeneuve-la-Garenne, youngsters clashed with officers after a 28-year-old man was injured by an unmarked police car.
Officers turned to their batons and used tear gas to disperse crowds who set bins on fire and let off fireworks.
So far, France has 155,383 reported virus cases and 20,265 deaths.
RR-COMP-WORLDMAP-CORONA-USA-19-APRIL-2228.jpg

KH-TABLE-COVID-19-MOST-DEATHS-21-APR-1036.jpg

Similarly, at least a thousand people rallied against lockdown restrictions in Vladikavkaz, Russia, yesterday afternoon.
Hundreds of local residents packed the city’s main square, demanding to speak to the governor as the country's death toll rose to 456.
Their concerns about the economic fallout of the lockdown are mixed with an inherent distrust in local authorities who are widely perceived as corrupt.
Elsewhere in Brazil, which has reported 40,814 coronavirus cases and 2,588 deaths so far, saw its president, Jair Bolsonaro, refuse to enact nationwide lockdown measures.
Polls show a majority of Brazilians disagree with the president and support stay-at-home measures.
On Sunday, he joined a group of 600 protesters who gathered in front of Army headquarters in Brasilia to protest against stay-at-home measures enacted by individual state governors and called for a return to military rule.

Tensions also reached boiling point in South Africa where riots and looting have taken place in Cape Town, as a result of chronic food shortages.
With 58 confirmed deaths in the country, police were forced to use rubber bullets and tear gas to disperse protesters, as the sale of all non-essential items, including alcohol and cigarettes, has been banned.
It comes after the World Health Organization warned that Africa could become the next epicentre of the coronavirus outbreak.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/114431...rotests-world/

Ha ha!
doser is so irritated that we Brits are not rioting, but together, unified ......

You should try it.....

ok doser

:thumb:

I'm serious when i say that I believe eider has psychological issues

same with artie and jgarden

and I've never hid the fact that it's what often draws me to this place - an opportunity to interact with the insane without getting poo thrown on you :)

I've worked psych wards IRL, never liked working Psych

Gary K

Banned
I'm not two faced. That's slander, you know.
Or can you provide such evidence?

Your posts. You claim everything you do is fine, but when I do the exact same thing I'm indulging in "tribalism". That's being two-faced. Two separate standards for judging exactly the same behavior.

Gary K

Banned

and I've never hid the fact that it's what often draws me to this place - an opportunity to interact with the insane without getting poo thrown on you :)

I have a quite different view. It's kinder towards them but makes them just as angry.

I believe most of their actions along these lines comes from indoctrination, from having things implanted in their subconscious minds without their knowledge. That makes them unable to recognize/deal_with anything that conflicts with their programming. So, I don't actually blame them for their inability to see what they miss. I blame those who are responsible for their programming. I don't believe in blaming the victim.

eider

Your posts. You claim everything you do is fine, but when I do the exact same thing I'm indulging in "tribalism". That's being two-faced. Two separate standards for judging exactly the same behavior.

If that's what you think............ if you think about it at all. :wave:

eider

Love it.......... the doser mind..... anybody who disagrees with doser is a retarded monkey.
So far that stretches to all Britons, half of all Americans and very probably most of the rest of the world.

Love it........ A Master Chemist working for a FDA registered company, a Master Education, teaching in an urban school, and now an ex-'Psych' worker.
What qualification did you pull for that?

And the list goes on......

eider

that's racist

Ignorance! Educate yourself!
Niggle is a Northern European word:- this

.....................early 17th century (in the sense ‘do in an ineffectual way’): apparently of Scandinavian origin; compare with Norwegian nigla .

ok doser

Love it.......... the doser mind..... anybody who disagrees with doser is a retarded monkey.

Nah - that's just your retarded understanding of what I said

Love it........ A Master Chemist

rather, a professional chemist with a masters degree

working for a FDA registered company,

Nope, but you're getting closer :thumb:

used to work for an FDA regulated company

a Master Education,

rather, I have a masters degree in education

teaching in an urban school,

Hey! You got one right! :first:

and now an ex-'Psych' worker.

no, I wouldn't put it that way. I worked Psych, in my training and as a professional

What qualification did you pull for that?

the one I was referring to was when I worked as a Phlebotomist, but I've also worked one on one providing care for patients with severe dementia. Very challenging work, very heart-breaking, and a unique area of medicine in which the patient is not expected to improve, only decline. Similar to Hospice work I imagine.