Blast from the past!

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
"This logic is iron clad?" What a joke.

Clete is the most hateful contributor of TOL. What does he know about LOVE?

(What does he know about logic, for that matter?)

I hate those who are worthy of hate.

Psalms 139
19 Oh, that You would slay the wicked, O God!
Depart from me, therefore, you bloodthirsty men.
20 For they speak against You wickedly;
Your enemies take Your name in vain.[c]
21 Do I not hate them, O Lord, who hate You?
And do I not loathe those who rise up against You?
22 I hate them with perfect hatred;
I count them my enemies.

23 Search me, O God, and know my heart;
Try me, and know my anxieties;
24 And see if there is any wicked way in me,
And lead me in the way everlasting.​

Nang

TOL Subscriber

Psalms 139
I count them my enemies.

This scripture does not excuse your hatred and continual opposition to sincere and biblical confessing saints of Jesus Christ.

Only the spirit of Anti-Christ opposes the witness and testimony of the true sons of God.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Psalms 139
I count them my enemies.

43“You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbori and hate your enemy.’ 44But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.46If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that?47And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? Matthew 5:43-47

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
This scripture does not excuse your hatred and continual opposition to sincere and biblical confessing saints of Jesus Christ.

Only the spirit of Anti-Christ opposes the witness and testimony of the true sons of God.

Nang believes that God not only predestines the rape of babies; she not only believes that He is forced to be a first person witness to the rape of babies; she not only believes that baby rapers cannot do otherwise because of God's sovereignty; she believes that God is actively holding together the rapist's body parts while he is violating his victim. Who, according to her doctrine, was predestined to be that victim by God before any pervert made any decision to do it and in fact only made the decision to do it in the first place because God sovereignly ordained that he would do so.

Worse than that, she believes that God, if He arbitrarily decided to do so, could declare the rape of babies to be morally right and good.

She DOES NOT worship the God of the Bible. She is not a Christian in the biblical sense of the word. She is a wolf in sheep's clothing and I despise her more than words can express. I relish the day that she burns in Hell for her blasphemy along with all those who agree with her.

Last edited:

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
43“You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbori and hate your enemy.’ 44But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.46If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that?47And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? Matthew 5:43-47

Don't be fool!

Do you suppose is was David who got it wrong or was it Jesus?

You posts demands that it be one or the other.

So who shall we say has misunderstood, the Author (capital A) of Psalms 139, Jesus or Town Heretic?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Nang believes that God not only predestines the rape of babies; she not only believes that He is forced to be a first person witness to the rape of babies; she not only believes that baby rapers cannot do otherwise because of God's sovereignty; she believes that God is actively holding together the rapist's body parts while he is violating his victim.

Oh please . . . God has no part of sin or evil, at all. Predestination does not cause evil.

You are guilty of blaming God for such . . . not me.

Who, according to her doctrine, was predestined to be that victim by God before any pervert made any decision to do it and in fact only made the decision to do it in the first place because God sovereignly ordained that he would do so.

Sorry, but this is just plain theologically ignorant. You have never properly studied or been educated in Theology, or you would not show yourself so foolish with such claims.

Worse than that, she believes that God could, if He arbitrarily decided to do so, could declare the rape of babies to be morally right and good.

False accusation. God is only good. Corrupted man is the responsible entity for such vile acts, not God.

She DOES NOT worship the God of the Bible. She is not a Christian in the biblical sense of the word. She is a wolf in sheep's clothing and I despise her more than words can express. I relish the day she that burns in Hell for her blasphemy along with all those who agree with her.

I think you are imbalanced and emotionally unstable . . .

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:scripto:
Let me write this down to add to my list of Nang's version of "uplifting".
You know, in case I need to "uplift" her sometime.
(Calvinists have a different definition of some words than the rest of the world does.)
But never fear ..... Nang is here to show the gist of their definition of "uplift".

Nang

TOL Subscriber
:scripto:
Let me write this down to add to my list of Nang's version of "uplifting".
You know, in case I need to "uplift" her sometime.
(Calvinists have a different definition of some words than the rest of the world does.)
But never fear ..... Nang is here to show the gist of their definition of "uplift".

Tambora,

Why are you consistently posting on the wrong side of what is right and good?

How or why would you ever agree with Clete and his hatefulness?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Don't be fool!

Do you suppose is was David who got it wrong or was it Jesus?

You posts demands that it be one or the other.

So who shall we say has misunderstood, the Author (capital A) of Psalms 139, Jesus or Town Heretic?
You mean is Jesus wrong or was David, but I don't think that's the problem. I think the Psalmist meant to align his thinking as closely as he could to the object of his adoration. That's to the good. I also think the object of his adoration walked the earth and clarified his expectation pretty clearly in that standard he authored and I set out.

Do as you will. :e4e:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nori's generosity with her fabulous goodies during Christmas 2005.

ebenz47037 said:
Starting Monday, I will put a box of different goodies (all homemade) up for auction on TOL. There will be a quart jar of hot cocoa mix, a batch of brownies, a loaf of pumpkin bread, a dozen each of sugar, walnut-chocolate chip, and peanut butter cookies, a batch of fudge, a jar of cake mix, and an unfrosted chocolate cake. I would like to start the bids at $10. Highest bid will get the box.

All proceeds will go to TOL. Once Knight lets me know that the box is paid for, I will ship it. The auction will run Monday thru Thursday. I will start baking on Friday. And, hopefully, I will be able to ship the box on the following Monday.

Polly won the auction at $44.01.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Oh please . . . God has no part of sin or evil, at all. Predestination does not cause evil.

You are guilty of blaming God for such . . . not me.
Are you saying that things happen that God did not predestine before time began?

Sorry, but this is just plain theologically ignorant. You have never properly studied or been educated in Theology, or you would not show yourself so foolish with such claims.
Are you saying that the things that happen in the world, good or bad, were not predestined by God and that He did not plan out every event in history in advance of having created a single atom in the universe?

False accusation. God is only good. Corrupted man is the responsible entity for such vile acts, not God.
You're a liar, Nang! This is the clearest evidence that what I say about you and your ilk is the truth. You say one thing until someone puts that same notion in terms you don't like and then you lie through your teeth and claim you don't believe it. You do believe it. You believe it in spite of its clear meaning and call that faith and piety.

Good is good, according to your doctrine, because God says so and for no other reason - period.

Good! That means I'm doing something right.

No, that is not a joke or a flippant insult. Your mind is broken. It is upside down and scrambled beyond repair (baring a miracle).

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Clete is the most hateful contributor of TOL.

:IA:

I am the multi-year winner of meanest on TOL in chrysostom's stupid awards. Thank you very much.

She DOES NOT worship the God of the Bible. She is not a Christian in the biblical sense of the word. She is a wolf in sheep's clothing and I despise her more than words can express. I relish the day she that burns in Hell for her blasphemy along with all those who agree with her.

Exactly right.