Black People Have Ruined America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
"We ought to send 'em all back to Africa. We ought to send 'em all back to Africa..."

And then build a wall.

I don't know the specifics. But a wall could be built to prevent black people from ruining the US further, once they are safely back in their motherland.

Ideally, Trump should also get rid of Muslims, liberals, transgendered persons, and homos.

Essentially, anyone who's not a conservative white person. Or a select few asians (but only for the purposes of making my Chinese food at diverse restaurants).

"Life in America would be so great" without these people "here to demonstrate about this and that and that and this..."
Why send them back????
Just go all Soylent Green on 'em!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I swear it was that way when I found it. :plain:
it-was-him2-smiley.gif

ClimateSanity

Every seeming serious post is in reality a mocking post. He is copying a serious poster then adding his own twist to make it look ridiculous.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You do realize he never states what he really thinks on here.
He doesn't? The rascal! :IA:

Now were that actually true you couldn't spend so much time mistakenly lambasting me for various differences.

He is here to be a joker and ridicule everyone who makes a serious post.
Do you mean that theoretically or have you seen one? :think:

Every seeming serious post is in reality a mocking post.
I happen to do my most serious work with humor.

He is copying a serious poster then adding his own twist to make it look ridiculous.
Mostly I find that the copying is sufficient when it comes to certain posters (often either).

:e4e: Hey, whaddayaknow! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.