Black People Have Ruined America

Status
Not open for further replies.

glassjester

Yes, they smell and they can't speak clearly

I've met an equal proportion of smelly white people. :plain:

As for not speaking clearly, that's true for most people.

Even if what you said was somehow disproportionately more frequent among black people, how would that lead you to the conclusion that they "ruin everything" ?

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
all you black people!

stop ruining America! :sibbie:

vote for trump and help make America great again! :banana:

"We ought to send 'em all back to Africa. We ought to send 'em all back to Africa..."

And then build a wall.

I don't know the specifics. But a wall could be built to prevent black people from ruining the US further, once they are safely back in their motherland.

Ideally, Trump should also get rid of Muslims, liberals, transgendered persons, and homos.

Essentially, anyone who's not a conservative white person. Or a select few asians (but only for the purposes of making my Chinese food at diverse restaurants).

"Life in America would be so great" without these people "here to demonstrate about this and that and that and this..."

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
"We ought to send 'em all back to Africa. We ought to send 'em all back to Africa..."

And then build a wall.

I don't know the specifics. But a wall could be built to prevent black people from ruining the US further, once they are safely back in their motherland.

Ideally, Trump should also get rid of Muslims, liberals, transgendered persons, and homos.

Essentially, anyone who's not a conservative white person. Or a select few asians (but only for the purposes of making my Chinese food at diverse restaurants).

"Life in America would be so great" without these people "here to demonstrate about this and that and that and this..."

Well, of course...Gotta secure a future for white children and all that, right Trad? :plain:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Black presidents have ruined America
:nono: Dead presidents have ruined America.

"Attica! Attica!"

And then build a wall.
Why would you build a wall in Africa?

I don't have the numbers, but I think it might be easier to just wall in people who are really on board with walls...for their own protection.

That's one way to get seniority at the university, I suppose. Add tree-huggers and you'll be dean by the end of the week. :plain:

Essentially, anyone who's not a conservative white person.
AKA around half the AARP membership.

Or a select few asians (but only for the purposes of making my Chinese food at diverse restaurants).
You just know they're going to take extra care of your order.

Yeah!....And pull up your pants! :sibbie:

....Or does that go along with ruining America? :confused:
I think that's more ruining fashion...or 40 times.

nikolai_42

Black presidents have ruined America

The entitlement mentality and reliance on government have "ruined America". Somehow, the Declaration of Independence is now read that we have the right to happiness - when all that was guaranteed was the pursuit of it. Free to pursue it, not the right to have it given to you. And even those liberties come with requirements :

The condition upon which God has given Liberty to Man is eternal vigilance. -- John Philpot Curran

If an American is to amount to anything he must rely upon himself, and not upon the State; he must take pride in his own work, instead of sitting idle to envy the luck of others. He must face life with resolute courage, win victory if he can, and accept defeat if he must, without seeking to place on his fellow man a responsibility which is not theirs.”-- Theodore Roosevelt

"...if we can but prevent the government from wasting the labours of the people, under the pretence of taking care of them, they must become happy." -- Thomas Jefferson

"Every time that we try to lift a problem from our own shoulders, and shift that problem to the hands of the government, to the same extent we are sacrificing the liberties of our people."-- John F. Kennedy

Civil "servants" whose only aim is to line their own pockets and make men slaves to their desires have foisted it on those who don't fall into the category of the first sentence.

"[W]hat more is necessary to make us a happy and prosperous people? . . . a wise and frugal government . . . which shall leave [men] free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned."--Thomas Jefferson

Ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country.”-- John F. Kennedy

Status
Not open for further replies.