BillyBob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
>uuum

Very interestink heir Frank,
If you're trying to be Germanically cutsey, the correct rendering is "Herr."
... ...So it is conceivable, that if our governmental format permited the emergence of such "Executive types," in our system, allowing them empowerment and political sway under some opportunistic National crisis-alert, .. then it follows that they could also make strides to contort the powers of their offices in ways similarly to the doings of your selection of fiends?
Please! Don't try to appear intellectual! Say what you mean (if you know).
For I think, the "mind-craftiness," of those "types" work within the contexts of the political "cards" they have been dealt, ... even as the adage goes; .. If they look like, talks like, walk like and do alike, then there is a good probability that they are cut from the same fabric, ... huh?
Cut through the metaphorical crap and get to a point, if you have one.
So to your list of "Executives," I'ld like to add George Bush, Donald Rumsfeld, Dick Chaney, aah heck, the whole kicking caboodle of Neo Cons!
:yawn: :Commie:
Of course in this instance, instead of "Russification" (per your example), ... the Iraki citizenry and the West have been offered the euphemism," democratisation" (or Westernization)... for similar objectives...
:sigh: The Iraqi government, as presently constituted, has not been "Americanized", if that's what your torturous diatribe is suggesting.

GeneCosta

If you want to worry about a dictator emerging from Latin America, look at Guatemala. The right-wing candidate is quite literally running on the promise of an "iron fist." He was also part of the military leadership that killed innocent left-wing protesters during the Civil War, and now the center-left party in control is dealing with their own, slow executions.

But since he's pro-capitalist and pro-America I'm sure we won't hear anything.

The Berean

If you want to worry about a dictator emerging from Latin America, look at Guatemala. The right-wing candidate is quite literally running on the promise of an "iron fist." He was also part of the military leadership that killed innocent left-wing protesters during the Civil War, and now the center-left party in control is dealing with their own, slow executions.

But since he's pro-capitalist and pro-America I'm sure we won't hear anything.
Get off your high horse Gene. If innocent right-wing protesters were killed would you have even mentioned it? :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.