Biblical Flat Enclosed Earth and Firmament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Right Divider

Body part
Job 9:1-13 KJV -

Then Job answered and said,

2 I know it is so of a truth: but how should man be just with God?

3 If he will contend with him, he cannot answer him one of a thousand.

4 He is wise in heart, and mighty in strength: who hath hardened himself against him, and hath prospered?

5 Which removeth the mountains, and they know not: which overturneth them in his anger.

6 Which shaketh the earth out of her place, and the pillars thereof tremble.

7 Which commandeth the sun, and it riseth not; and sealeth up the stars.

8 Which alone spreadeth out the heavens, and treadeth upon the waves of the sea.

9 Which maketh Arcturus, Orion, and Pleiades, and the chambers of the south.

10 Which doeth great things past finding out; yea, and wonders without number.

11 Lo, he goeth by me, and I see him not: he passeth on also, but I perceive him not.

12 Behold, he taketh away, who can hinder him? who will say unto him, What doest thou?

13 If God will not withdraw his anger, the proud helpers do stoop under him
There is no sun RISE or sun SET on a flat earth.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
There is no sun RISE or sun SET on a flat earth.
Yes it does, it goes up and down and across the sky

Amos 9:5-8 NASB -

The Lord [a]God of hosts,
The One who touches the land so that it melts,
And all those who dwell in it mourn,
And all of it rises up like the Nile
And subsides like the Nile of Egypt;
6 The One who builds His upper chambers in the heavens
And has founded His vaulted dome over the earth,
He who calls for the waters of the sea
And pours them out on the face of the earth,
The Lord is His name.

7 “Are you not as the sons of Ethiopia to Me,
O sons of Israel?” declares the Lord.
“Have I not brought up Israel from the land of Egypt,
And the Philistines from Caphtor and the Arameans from Kir?
8 “Behold, the eyes of the Lord God are on the sinful kingdom,
And I will destroy it from the face of the earth;
Nevertheless, I will not totally destroy the house of Jacob,”
Declares the Lord.

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
Yes it does, it goes up and down and across the sky

Amos 9:5-8 NASB -

The Lord [a]God of hosts,
The One who touches the land so that it melts,
And all those who dwell in it mourn,
And all of it rises up like the Nile
And subsides like the Nile of Egypt;
6 The One who builds His upper chambers in the heavens
And has founded His vaulted dome over the earth,
He who calls for the waters of the sea
And pours them out on the face of the earth,
The Lord is His name.

7 “Are you not as the sons of Ethiopia to Me,
O sons of Israel?” declares the Lord.
“Have I not brought up Israel from the land of Egypt,
And the Philistines from Caphtor and the Arameans from Kir?
8 “Behold, the eyes of the Lord God are on the sinful kingdom,
And I will destroy it from the face of the earth;
Nevertheless, I will not totally destroy the house of Jacob,”
Declares the Lord.

Nothing that you just quoted says ANYTHING about the motion of the sun or its orientation to the earth.

YOU have claimed that the sun circles the flat earth, but EVERY time that you're shown evidence that this is NOT what we see.... you reject it without giving it any consideration.

Your are a zealot that does not face the facts.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Nothing that you just quoted says ANYTHING about the motion of the sun or its orientation to the earth.

YOU have claimed that the sun circles the flat earth, but EVERY time that you're shown evidence that this is NOT what we see.... you reject it without giving it any consideration.

Your are a zealot that does not face the facts.
No, I just felt like posting Amos 9:6 NASB. But how about these scriptures :

Job 9:7 KJV - Which commandeth the sun, and it riseth not; and sealeth up the stars.

Psalm 19:4-5 KJV - Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun,
5 Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race.
Ecclesiastes 1:5 KJV - The sun also ariseth, and the sun goeth down, and hasteth to his place where he arose.

Then of course there's Joshua 10:13-14 KJV - and the sundial turning back, isn't that movement of the sun? Two great lights, remember?

Right Divider

Body part
No, I just felt like posting Amos 9:6 NASB.
Read the WHOLE thing in CONTEXT. It's NOT describing the cosmology of the universe. As per your usual, you take this passage OUT of its CONTEXT as a "proof" of your silly idea.

Amos 9:1-15 (AKJV/PCE)
(9:1) I saw the Lord standing upon the altar: and he said, Smite the lintel of the door, that the posts may shake: and cut them in the head, all of them; and I will slay the last of them with the sword: he that fleeth of them shall not flee away, and he that escapeth of them shall not be delivered. (9:2) Though they dig into hell, thence shall mine hand take them; though they climb up to heaven, thence will I bring them down: (9:3) And though they hide themselves in the top of Carmel, I will search and take them out thence; and though they be hid from my sight in the bottom of the sea, thence will I command the serpent, and he shall bite them: (9:4) And though they go into captivity before their enemies, thence will I command the sword, and it shall slay them: and I will set mine eyes upon them for evil, and not for good. (9:5) And the Lord GOD of hosts [is] he that toucheth the land, and it shall melt, and all that dwell therein shall mourn: and it shall rise up wholly like a flood; and shall be drowned, as [by] the flood of Egypt. (9:6) [It is] he that buildeth his stories in the heaven, and hath founded his troop in the earth; he that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth: The LORD [is] his name. (9:7) [Are] ye not as children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of Israel? saith the LORD. Have not I brought up Israel out of the land of Egypt? and the Philistines from Caphtor, and the Syrians from Kir? (9:8) Behold, the eyes of the Lord GOD [are] upon the sinful kingdom, and I will destroy it from off the face of the earth; saving that I will not utterly destroy the house of Jacob, saith the LORD. (9:9) For, lo, I will command, and I will sift the house of Israel among all nations, like as [corn] is sifted in a sieve, yet shall not the least grain fall upon the earth. (9:10) All the sinners of my people shall die by the sword, which say, The evil shall not overtake nor prevent us. (9:11) ¶ In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old: (9:12) That they may possess the remnant of Edom, and of all the heathen, which are called by my name, saith the LORD that doeth this. (9:13) Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that the plowman shall overtake the reaper, and the treader of grapes him that soweth seed; and the mountains shall drop sweet wine, and all the hills shall melt. (9:14) And I will bring again the captivity of my people of Israel, and they shall build the waste cities, and inhabit [them]; and they shall plant vineyards, and drink the wine thereof; they shall also make gardens, and eat the fruit of them. (9:15) And I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them, saith the LORD thy God.

That is the context and NOT about cosmology, the shape of the earth, the obits of the planets, etc. etc. etc.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Read the WHOLE thing in CONTEXT. It's NOT describing the cosmology of the universe. As per your usual, you take this passage OUT of its CONTEXT as a "proof" of your silly idea.

Amos 9:1-15 (AKJV/PCE)
(9:1) I saw the Lord standing upon the altar: and he said, Smite the lintel of the door, that the posts may shake: and cut them in the head, all of them; and I will slay the last of them with the sword: he that fleeth of them shall not flee away, and he that escapeth of them shall not be delivered. (9:2) Though they dig into hell, thence shall mine hand take them; though they climb up to heaven, thence will I bring them down: (9:3) And though they hide themselves in the top of Carmel, I will search and take them out thence; and though they be hid from my sight in the bottom of the sea, thence will I command the serpent, and he shall bite them: (9:4) And though they go into captivity before their enemies, thence will I command the sword, and it shall slay them: and I will set mine eyes upon them for evil, and not for good. (9:5) And the Lord GOD of hosts [is] he that toucheth the land, and it shall melt, and all that dwell therein shall mourn: and it shall rise up wholly like a flood; and shall be drowned, as [by] the flood of Egypt. (9:6) [It is] he that buildeth his stories in the heaven, and hath founded his vaulted dome above the earth; he that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth: The LORD [is] his name. (9:7) [Are] ye not as children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of Israel? saith the LORD. Have not I brought up Israel out of the land of Egypt? and the Philistines from Caphtor, and the Syrians from Kir? (9:8) Behold, the eyes of the Lord GOD [are] upon the sinful kingdom, and I will destroy it from off the face of the earth; saving that I will not utterly destroy the house of Jacob, saith the LORD. (9:9) For, lo, I will command, and I will sift the house of Israel among all nations, like as [corn] is sifted in a sieve, yet shall not the least grain fall upon the earth. (9:10) All the sinners of my people shall die by the sword, which say, The evil shall not overtake nor prevent us. (9:11) ¶ In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old: (9:12) That they may possess the remnant of Edom, and of all the heathen, which are called by my name, saith the LORD that doeth this. (9:13) Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that the plowman shall overtake the reaper, and the treader of grapes him that soweth seed; and the mountains shall drop sweet wine, and all the hills shall melt. (9:14) And I will bring again the captivity of my people of Israel, and they shall build the waste cities, and inhabit [them]; and they shall plant vineyards, and drink the wine thereof; they shall also make gardens, and eat the fruit of them. (9:15) And I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them, saith the LORD thy God.

That is the context and NOT about cosmology, the shape of the earth, the obits of the planets, etc. etc. etc.
:juggle:

Gary K

Banned
No not necessarily, they appear to be spheres it seems. But every image you see is CGI, you can't go by the pictures nasa shows us. Read about the luminaries in Enoch perhaps. I have not read them or very much at all from Enoch but the moon is not what everyone thinks either. Some say it is transparent at times and stars can be seen through the moon. After all, Christ already sees us seated in heavenly places.

Ephesians 2:6-7 KJV -
And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:
7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.

Not all images of the planets in our solar system are cgi images. There are a lot of planetary images taken by amateur astronomers with telescope mounted slr cameras. And, with telescopes commercially available for less than $500 you can observe several of the planets in our solar system for yourself. A bunch of them come with a computerized system of planet tracking so that if you give it your latitude and longitude and orient the telescope properly they will both find and then track the planets for you while you are viewing them.

I used to live in the Portland, Or. area and met a guy there who built 10" Newtonian telescopes. With one that size the planets in our solar system are viewable in a lot of detail and you can actually look outside of our solar system. At the time he was selling his telescopes for $2200 and I came close to buying one as what you could see through them was incredible.

Here's a link to an article written by an amateur astronomer on choosing telescopes in different price ranges and capabilities. He also gives a lot of good info on what is needed in different light environments to be able to reach out as the amount of night time light in a city makes a big difference in how far your telescope can reach. It's a really good article.

https://www.reddit.com/r/telescopes/comments/847n0i/for_anyone_posting_what_telescope_should_i_get/

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Not all images of the planets in our solar system are cgi images. There are a lot of planetary images taken by amateur astronomers with telescope mounted slr cameras. And, with telescopes commercially available for less than $500 you can observe several of the planets in our solar system for yourself. A bunch of them come with a computerized system of planet tracking so that if you give it your latitude and longitude and orient the telescope properly they will both find and then track the planets for you while you are viewing them.

I used to live in the Portland, Or. area and met a guy there who built 10" Newtonian telescopes. With one that size the planets in our solar system are viewable in a lot of detail and you can actually look outside of our solar system. At the time he was selling his telescopes for $2200 and I came close to buying one as what you could see through them was incredible.

Here's a link to an article written by an amateur astronomer on choosing telescopes in different price ranges and capabilities. He also gives a lot of good info on what is needed in different light environments to be able to reach out as the amount of night time light in a city makes a big difference in how far your telescope can reach. It's a really good article.

https://www.reddit.com/r/telescopes/comments/847n0i/for_anyone_posting_what_telescope_should_i_get/
So, are they definitely spheres? What do they look like without CGI? Can you get some images?

Gary K

Banned
So, are they definitely spheres? What do they look like without CGI? Can you get some images?

Yeah, they are definitely spheres. What do they look like without cgi? Just like what they look like with it. That's speaking to what is available through telescopes that don't require cgi to work. Images like what come from Hubble or radio wave telescopes are only available through cgi. But there are enough images available to know that that which is seen through non-cgi telescopes matches up with that of the cgi telescope images. Mars still looks like Mars, Venus still looks like Venus, etc....

I'll hunt around a little and see what I can find from amateur astronomy sites for images of our solar system.

With the above in mind though, why would all the other planets be globes and earth be flat? It doesn't make sense that it would be so much different than all the other planets in our solar system in that respect. Yeah, earth supports life because of it's location, and the other's don't, but that's really the only difference. As to being able to "see through" the moon, if that was actually true we would have all noticed that as it would be visible to every human being on planet earth. It would be common knowledge.

Gary K

Banned
Patrick,

Here are a few sites with images taken by amateur astronomers. There are a whole lot more with some incredible images available made by amateurs. I just searched for "amateur astronomy images" and gave you just a very few of the results returned from that single search.

http://www.skyandtelescope.com/online-gallery/planet-pictures/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...unning-images-galaxies-sun-spots-nebulae.html

https://arstechnica.com/science/2016/08/amateur-astronomy/

https://www.flickr.com/groups/58792828@N00/pool/

https://www.reddit.com/r/astrophotography/

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Yeah, they are definitely spheres. What do they look like without cgi? Just like what they look like with it. That's speaking to what is available through telescopes that don't require cgi to work. Images like what come from Hubble or radio wave telescopes are only available through cgi. But there are enough images available to know that that which is seen through non-cgi telescopes matches up with that of the cgi telescope images. Mars still looks like Mars, Venus still looks like Venus, etc....

I'll hunt around a little and see what I can find from amateur astronomy sites for images of our solar system.

With the above in mind though, why would all the other planets be globes and earth be flat? It doesn't make sense that it would be so much different than all the other planets in our solar system in that respect. Yeah, earth supports life because of it's location, and the other's don't, but that's really the only difference. As to being able to "see through" the moon, if that was actually true we would have all noticed that as it would be visible to every human being on planet earth. It would be common knowledge.
Because the earth is special. If it's not flat we are still in a geocentric system. Yeah, just checked those images, no guarantee those are spheres.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Waterworlds, Conspiracy & Creation.com... [Flat Earth Rant]

From Video Description : Flat Earth Rant: Waterworlds, Conspiracy & Creation.com...

So what started as just a "routine" commentary on an article from Creation Ministries International, and NASA's press conference today revealing their "discoveries" involving the "ocean worlds" of Enceladus and Europa, wound up somehow turning into a full-blown rant. What can I say, it happens sometimes...

13 minutes

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
THE GRAVITRON: Disproving the Globe since 1983 (Flat Earth Proof)

The pull of "gravity" vs. centrifugal force. A balance between an inward pull and outward push. It works on the carnival ride called the "Gravitron", but does it really work on a globe...?

8 minutes

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
FLAT EARTH NO LONGER A THEORY
My Words : I haven't watched this yet but I will by this weekend. I don't know if its true but if it is it's historic and amazing. We'll see.

From Video : To all those who were hopeful that the flat earthers would be wrong, I'm sorry to inform you that it has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that earth isn't a sphere. I encourage all who were right in the matter to stay humble and be nice. Continue to spread truth and not hate.

The truth about God's creation can't be held back much longer. Meanwhile...we wait for an excuse from NASA as to how they were just protecting us from the alien threat this whole time just like the Men in Black movie. And of course this is what they were hiding in Antarctica lol. Full documentary here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McdMM...

4 minutes - Could it be? It seems so. You heard it first right here !!!

Last edited:

Gary K

Banned
Because the earth is special. If it's not flat we are still in a geocentric system. Yeah, just checked those images, no guarantee those are spheres.

1. How is the earth special in your view, and why?
2. You're going to have to explain why if the earth is not flat it is a problem. What is wrong with geocentrism from your perspective?
3. Every one of those images are taken at different times, and on different parts of the earth, yet we see no edges other than we see on a ball no matter where we move the ball in relation to our eyes. Left, right, up, down, it doesn't matter a ball always has the same shape without the defined edge a fixed plane would show from different angles. And some of the planets have horizontal rotating rings of gas or dust clouds. If those planets were flat those rotating rings could not exist.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Psalm 148 - KJV -

Praise ye the Lord. Praise ye the Lord from the heavens: praise him in the heights.

2 Praise ye him, all his angels: praise ye him, all his hosts.

3 Praise ye him, sun and moon: praise him, all ye stars of light.

4 Praise him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that be above the heavens.

5 Let them praise the name of the Lord: for he commanded, and they were created.

6 He hath also stablished them for ever and ever: he hath made a decree which shall not pass.

7 Praise the Lord from the earth, ye dragons, and all deeps:

8 Fire, and hail; snow, and vapours; stormy wind fulfilling his word:

9 Mountains, and all hills; fruitful trees, and all cedars:

10 Beasts, and all cattle; creeping things, and flying fowl:

11 Kings of the earth, and all people; princes, and all judges of the earth:

12 Both young men, and maidens; old men, and children:

13 Let them praise the name of the Lord: for his name alone is excellent; his glory is above the earth and heaven.

14 He also exalteth the horn of his people, the praise of all his saints; even of the children of Israel, a people near unto him. Praise ye the Lord.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Convex Earth - The Documentary

From Video : Published on Mar 29, 2018

The Terra Convexa Documentary may be republished in another channel as long as the monetization is deactivated and the source is informed as follows:
"Terra convexa is an independent research of Dákila Researches www.dakila.com.br and Centro Tecnológico Zigurats ctzbrasil.com.br originally published in www.terraconvexa.com.br and convexearth.org"

After seven years of research on earth format, scientific experiments carried out by Brazilian researchers at Dakila Research and the Zigurats Technological Center in partnership with professionals from various areas of Brazil and other countries, such as the United States, Russia, Chile, the Netherlands, Spain , have shown that the Earth is not spherical.
The evidence is being presented in the feature film Terra Convexa: The Documentary, available in three languages: Portuguese, English and Spanish and published on the websites terraconvexa.com.br and convexearth.org

Seven scientific experiments were carried out, including the geodesic, which consisted in measuring the distances between the bases and tops of a building in Torres (RS) and another in Natal (RN), with a distance of 3,050 km between them. reference to sea level.

"The measurements were the same. If the Earth were spherical, the measure of the distance between the bases should be smaller than the measurement between the upper parts of the buildings because they would be following the curvature of the Earth, "explains Urandir de Oliveira, founder of Dakila Research. Engineers from the National Institute of Colonization and Agrarian Reform (INCRA) participated in the action.

A long-range laser was used to measure the flatness and leveling of the waters at the Três Marias Dam (MG); in Lagoa dos Patos (RS), on Lake Titicaca, Peru; and in the seas of Ilhabela (SP) and in the Strait of Gibraltar. The tests performed up to 35 km did not identify any curvature.

Experiments with refracting and reflecting telescopes have proved that boats do not disappear on the horizon, but we lost the ability to observe them due to an optical phenomenon. This phenomenon was studied by the researchers, who formulated a new physical theory, which explains physically and mathematically how this works.

Experiments with plumbing (verticalization) and level (horizontalization) have proved that gravity does not exist, because the physical behavior of water is to seek its original form, that is, flatness. According to Urandir, what holds us firm to the ground is the MDPL (magnetism, density, pressure and light).

Through images obtained through several atmospheric probes launched by the researchers, as well as of incursions made, including in Antarctica, with the collaboration of the Armed Forces of Brazil, as well as other analyzes of materials found in glaciers of Siberia and the shores of the Arctic Glacial Ocean , such as pollen, dust and other fragments, a new continent, known as the "Greater North", was discovered, separated by a large mass of ice.

The trajectory of the stars, including the Sun and the Moon, is totally different from what science says. The new information enabled the correct positioning of the continents.
The complete research information, with regard to equipments, coordinates, images, all techniques, research content, technical reports, scientific papers, mathematical calculations and proposed theories will be available soon on the websites http://www.terraconvexa.com .br and http://convexearth.org

A book with the complete compilation of the research will be released soon.

The Earth Is Not a Sphere - Proof Right Here

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.