Biblical Flat Enclosed Earth and Firmament

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
This movie/documentary is one of the best I've seen lately. It is NOT about flat earth although it is if you can imagine. While watching and listening think of a flat immovable earth and you'll see. The findings in recent years destroy the Copernican model and annihilate heliocentric garbage.

Galileo even admitted late in his life that the EARTH DOES NOT MOVE. They removed his name from the paper and hid that for 400 years. This is a fascinating and very educational film and a MUST watch for anyone that takes life seriously and has a desire to KNOW WHAT WE LIVE IN. This movie is NOT available on youtube and must be bought. I just watched it for free here on this this link below. Enjoy, and learn something today for a change.

The geocentric scientists are obviously being truthful and honest while the "experts" on physics and "deep space" sound like bad used car salesmen using sound bytes.

https://123moviesfree.watch/watch/the-principle/full-movie-free-putlocker.html

Last edited:

nikolai_42

It's pretty obvious when the Bible uses symbolism and metaphor, but when the are over a 67 verses about the sun and stars and moon moving but ZERO of the earth moving, it's kind of hard to chalk them all up as symbolism and allegory. You can do that but I can't Does anyone know what heaven is like? Anyone you know? How can I answer where the four quarters are, your grasping and flailing.

The point is that you are begging that question. You have said the bible is obvious in its use of allegories. But your very definitions bring that obvious nature into question. The cornerstone, for example, would be understood to represent the first part of a building that a builder would use to set the course of the rest of the structure. It was foundational and directional. And is there a literal cornerstone? Even if there is, does that mandate a flat earth? Or does it just make the corner part of it literal and the stone part of it allegorical?

Likewise the foundations of the earth, the earth's pillars, the ends of the earth etc...

Take, for example, this passage :

And upon Elam will I bring the four winds from the four quarters of heaven, and will scatter them toward all those winds; and there shall be no nation whither the outcasts of Elam shall not come.
For I will cause Elam to be dismayed before their enemies, and before them that seek their life: and I will bring evil upon them, even my fierce anger, saith the Lord; and I will send the sword after them, till I have consumed them:

Jeremiah 49:36-37

Here, Elam is being scattered to those 4 quarters. And the fact that it says "all those winds" as well indicates that the 4 quarters and the four winds (and, thus, the four corners) all essentially mean "in all directions". But here you are saying the four corners of the earth must be literal and use it to support a flat earth. Yet similar terms (4 quarters, four winds) are "obviously" allegorical? In that context, the only way it could be obvious is if you presuppose a flat earth.

It just so happens that the Four Corners of the earth can be explained in an enclosed flat earth and cosmos. I'll shoe two images with the earth as we know it in the center, the green and blue. The white is frozen land beyond the ice wall that surrounds earth. Earth could be a "circle squared", just as the image itself and the borders of the images are square with a circle in the middle. The pillars and foundations are under the earth, under the waters below, the deep.
e2044be0a30b587f580a7da3fa717b35.jpg

803116552321fb1df33c47ea320cf6ea.jpg

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
When the Sky Finally Falls... (on the "Flat Earth Movement")

From Video Description :
Looks like this is video #330. (If I make this my last Flat Earth video, will it mean being suspected of Freemasonic shillery for all time?) Oh well. Those who have ears to hear, will hear.... Anyway, later y'all. Time to take a break from my own little "empire of dirt"... ;-)

Warren B. Smith - "Last Days Deceptions" https://youtu.be/wAXBfTqSsGQ

40 Minutes -

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The Lie of Transcendence, Destroyed by Flat Earth...
The Lie of Transcendence, Destroyed by Flat Earth...

Reaching the Stars. A Quantum Leap. Transcendence. Apotheosis. Evolution. The Singularity. Cosmic Upload.

There are many ways to describe it, but it's all the same Luciferian lie in the end...

11 minutes -

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
the "BIG BLUE PEARL of BABYLON..." [Flat Earth - Spoken Word]

From Video : How would you take a population that had completely embraced the framework of scientific materialism, and then get them to embrace magic, higher dimensions, mystical transcendence... Every last piece of the ancient Mystery School teachings...?

7 minutes

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Isaiah 24 - KJV -
Behold, the Lord maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste, and turneth it upside down, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof.

2 And it shall be, as with the people, so with the priest; as with the servant, so with his master; as with the maid, so with her mistress; as with the buyer, so with the seller; as with the lender, so with the borrower; as with the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him.

3 The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the Lordhath spoken this word.

4 The earth mourneth and fadeth away, the world languisheth and fadeth away, the haughty people of the earth do languish.

5 The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.

6 Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.

7 The new wine mourneth, the vine languisheth, all the merryhearted do sigh.

8 The mirth of tabrets ceaseth, the noise of them that rejoice endeth, the joy of the harp ceaseth.

9 They shall not drink wine with a song; strong drink shall be bitter to them that drink it.

10 The city of confusion is broken down: every house is shut up, that no man may come in.

11 There is a crying for wine in the streets; all joy is darkened, the mirth of the land is gone.

12 In the city is left desolation, and the gate is smitten with destruction.

13 When thus it shall be in the midst of the land among the people, there shall be as the shaking of an olive tree, and as the gleaning grapes when the vintage is done.

14 They shall lift up their voice, they shall sing for the majesty of the Lord, they shall cry aloud from the sea.

15 Wherefore glorify ye the Lord in the fires, even the name of the LordGod of Israel in the isles of the sea.

16 From the uttermost part of the earth have we heard songs, even glory to the righteous. But I said, My leanness, my leanness, woe unto me! the treacherous dealers have dealt treacherously; yea, the treacherous dealers have dealt very treacherously.

17 Fear, and the pit, and the snare, are upon thee, O inhabitant of the earth.

18 And it shall come to pass, that he who fleeth from the noise of the fear shall fall into the pit; and he that cometh up out of the midst of the pit shall be taken in the snare: for the windows from on high are open, and the foundations of the earth do shake.

19 The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly.

20The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.

21 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall punish the host of the high ones that are on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth.

22 And they shall be gathered together, as prisoners are gathered in the pit, and shall be shut up in the prison, and after many days shall they be visited.

23 Then the moon shall be confounded, and the sun ashamed, when the Lord of hosts shall reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before his ancients gloriously.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Mystical Ascent: The Masonic Lie Many Flat Earth-rz Still Believe...
Ironically, the relationship between Freemasonry, and other esoteric traditions such as Hermeticism and Kabbalah popular with so many folks in FE and the Truth movement (who of course all claim to despise Freemasonry) is not at all difficult to prove, since Freemasonry openly admits it:"The Philosophical Background for Masonic Symbolism"https://youtu.be/ShKqgDfsUhU

15 minutes

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Flat Earth: THE CULT OF PYTHAGORAS

From Video Description : FLAT EARTH: In this video I explore how both Darwinian Evolution, and the Copernican heliocentric model, originated not from the application of the modern scientific method but instead from the ancient Mystery School traditions and pagan mysticism, specifically as evidenced through the figure of Pythagoras himself. In essence, heliocentric cosmology is an ancient satanic counterfeit to the true, Biblical, flat/enclosed Earth (just as Evolution is a Satanic counterfeit to God's act of Creation...)

15 minutes -

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That won't help. He does not understand figures of speech.
Pillars would be a supporter of something, upholds something.
That 'something' that is held up could be something physical or non-physical like an idea/philosophy/doctrine (such as: standing on the promises of GOD) ie. figure of speech.
The 'pillars' would be a poetic description of the promises of GOD that are upholding you.

So what are the 'pillars' of the earth actually referring to if not physical and just a figure of speech?
What idea/philosophy/doctrine is upholding the earth?

And ......
Another question for flat earthers .....
What is the difference between pillars of the earth and the foundation of the earth?
Are the pillars holding up the foundation, or are the pillars set upon the foundation?

Right Divider

Body part
That 'something' that is held up could be something physical or non-physical like an idea/philosophy/doctrine (such as: standing on the promises of GOD) ie. figure of speech.
The 'pillars' would be a poetic description of the promises of GOD that are upholding you.

So what are the 'pillars' of the earth actually referring to if not physical and just a figure of speech?

And ......
What is the difference between pillars of the earth and the foundation of the earth?
Are the pillars holding up the foundation, or are the pillars set upon the foundation?
1Sam 2:1-11 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:1) And Hannah prayed, and said, My heart rejoiceth in the LORD, mine horn is exalted in the LORD: my mouth is enlarged over mine enemies; because I rejoice in thy salvation. (2:2) [There is] none holy as the LORD: for [there is] none beside thee: neither [is there] any rock like our God. (2:3) Talk no more so exceeding proudly; let [not] arrogancy come out of your mouth: for the LORD [is] a God of knowledge, and by him actions are weighed. (2:4) The bows of the mighty men [are] broken, and they that stumbled are girded with strength. (2:5) [They that were] full have hired out themselves for bread; and [they that were] hungry ceased: so that the barren hath born seven; and she that hath many children is waxed feeble. (2:6) The LORD killeth, and maketh alive: he bringeth down to the grave, and bringeth up. (2:7) The LORD maketh poor, and maketh rich: he bringeth low, and lifteth up. (2:8) He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, [and] lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set [them] among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth [are] the LORD's, and he hath set the world upon them. (2:9) He will keep the feet of his saints, and the wicked shall be silent in darkness; for by strength shall no man prevail. (2:10) The adversaries of the LORD shall be broken to pieces; out of heaven shall he thunder upon them: the LORD shall judge the ends of the earth; and he shall give strength unto his king, and exalt the horn of his anointed. (2:11) And Elkanah went to Ramah to his house. And the child did minister unto the LORD before Eli the priest.

The "pillars" are His righteousness, holiness and glory.

Some ignorantly try to make verse 8 a statement of cosmology. That is just plain dumb.

(context, context, context)

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

And ......

474fc78880d9573d18b68c095f958426.jpg

030a09de59b93db36efff5fac986e162.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.