0d0b97b82b5885ea957ca7902cca3111.jpg

913503b7052eb60deaa1b85513036102.jpg

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
[MENTION=12969]Sherman[/MENTION]

This thread is turning into but a bit-hogging mirror site for various and sundry internet posts, absent any substantive commentary as to why one should be motivated to consider the content being posted, other than the implied, "It's obvious!" :idunno:

If that is how things are going to proceed, how about just making one post with the following link, and calling it a day?

https://goo.gl/8dPF1z

Job done. End of thread, no?

AMR

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
@Sherman

This thread is turning into but a bit-hogging mirror site for various and sundry internet posts, absent any substantive commentary as to why one should be motivated to consider the content being posted, other than the implied, "It's obvious!" :idunno:

If that is how things are going to proceed, how about just making one post with the following link, and calling it a day?

AMR
Various and sundry is redundant. I frequently suggest that folks do that by typing in flat earth proof or flat earth youtube after every question. Is anyone making you view the thread? Adults can make choices and you can too. Worry about your own threads and YOUR OWN personal beliefs and tastes. Do I tell you what your threads are "turning into"? Anybody can just type in "Calvinism" can't they? Why would anyone need you to post anything about it?

Besides there's plenty of commentary throughout the thread. It just opened again. I will continue posting scripture with interpretation and images and video. I discuss things when people respond. Pretty simple. I was filling up the page for a new post on the upcoming new page.

There were a couple of non-Biblical images that I removed and a video as well though, so I can see your concern. I'll keep that in the conspiracy threads. Every video I post since coming back will be speaking of God and is Christian based. Transhumanism is real and pursued and has everything to do with God , satan and creation.

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Right Divider

Body part
A page from Wiki and a CGI image? Where's the flight paths like I showed? If you're going to continue your laziness, do it in Dave's thread.
So you really are too stupid to understand that the map projection that you have shown does NOT accurately show the orientation required for the flight path?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
All five of those are not impossible and they likely aren't "facts". The big bang is impossible and I can address a few of the others with similar PROVEN REPEATABLE tests and footage and still shots of land and sea long distance sighting with no curvature. I can show further distances with no curvature.

The other "examples" you provide are quite easily explained in flat earth and enclosed cosmos. Or without enclosed cosmos I presume. I'll do that in Dave's thread if you want so I can stay on topic for AMR. As he and I have pointed out, you can type every one of those proofs in and after the prof or question simply type "flat earth youtube" or just "flat earth and you'll have the answer. You can also Google calvinism without any commentary.

A hundred proofs the Earth is not a globe - The Flat Earth Wiki

William Carpenter (flat Earth theorist) - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Carpenter_(flat_Earth_theorist)
William Carpenter (25 February 1830 – 1 September 1896) was an English printer and author, and a proponent of the flat Earth theory, active in England and the United States in the nineteenth century. Carpenter immigrated to the United States and continued his advocacy of the Flat Earth movement

4fvqx5.png

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Demons, Dimensions & Disclosure: Why Flat Earth Matters to Eschatology...

Will, the real speaker, starts after a few minutes - Duration : 15 minutes

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
@Sherman

AMR
I did talk this matter over with Knight. This site isn't as strict as some other sites as to the nature of threads. At least this thread shows what Flat Earth looks like and we can choose to accept it or not.
attachment.php

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
FLIGHT PATHS REVEAL FLAT EARTH, - AE - FLAT EARTH MAP, GLEASON'S MAP UN LOGO
No Biblical Content in this one -

4 minutes - Excellent comparisons of "official" measurements and flight paths

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Flat Earth & The Myth of Oneness: Teichrib, Monism & "Star Stuff"...

From Video Description :
Carl Teichrib really has an awesome body of research, and it has amazed me ever since getting into FE, how much the entire scope of what he talks about regarding "Oneness" and how it permeates the agendas of "transformational festivals" (such as Burning Man) technocracy, transhumanism, globalism, one-world religion, etc., ALSO factors deep down into the very DNA of Copernican cosmology... Coincidence? I don't believe in coincidences...

15 minutes -

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
'Big Bang Mysticism' [Flat Earth Exposes Kabbalistic Scientism]

From Video Description :
'Big Bang Mysticism' [Flat Earth Exposes Kabbalistic Scientism]Does Big Bang Cosmology, quantum physics, string theory, etc., teach the same fundamental concepts as found in Kabbalistic mysticism? The more you do the research, the more the connection becomes impossible to deny...

15 minutes - very interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.