Biblical Flat Enclosed Earth and Firmament

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I'm sorry, I don't know what you are talking about.
Two ship captains or admirals possibly, both traveled "around" Antarctica (Ice Wall) - One went 60,000 miles and one went 70,000. Unless they both actually went "around" it 6 times on accident, without realizing. I doubt they went 6 times around it, I think they measured the ice wall circle that surround earth as we know it. Imagine frozen land that we can't traverse in any way , planes etc. circling the earth for thousand and thousands of miles all the way around us. We can't get to the "edge" because of fuel capacity, communications, temperatures, weather, established land and refueling areas and many other possible factors. Imagine the land going beyond the borders of the image below.

322e8fa5a55254486b6bd8f4a538b472.jpg

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Two ship captains or admirals possibly, both traveled "around" Antarctica (Ice Wall) - One went 60,000 miles and one went 70,000. Unless they both actually went "around" it 6 times on accident, without realizing. I doubt they went 6 times around it, I think they measured the ice wall circle that surround earth as we know it. Imagine frozen land that we can't traverse in any way , planes etc. circling the earth for thousand and thousands of miles all the way around us. We can't get to the "edge" because of fuel capacity, communications, temperatures, weather, established land and refueling areas and many other possible factors. Imagine the land going beyond the borders of the image below.

322e8fa5a55254486b6bd8f4a538b472.jpg
I have a hunch that many other share and that's how I heard it, but apparently in 1959 we finally sent a rocket high enough and realized the earth isn't what they thought. Read this:

416f6018131c50d886618032e0c4b6b1.jpg

See, no matter where you start from on earth, if you go south and keep going south you hit the ice wall.

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
FULL SERMON - Pastor Dean Odle lays out the Flat Earth to his congregation ✅

This Pastor is good.

Matthew 4:4 KJV - But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

2 Timothy 3:16 KJV - All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
FULL SERMON - Pastor Dean Odle lays out the Flat Earth to his congregation ✅

This Pastor is good.

Matthew 4:4 KJV - But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

2 Timothy 3:16 KJV - All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness

Ok...

So its taken me this long to realize you are joking.
Good one!

G'night.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Certain high level people in the world know and hide the flat earth from the people of the world. These scriptures talk about that. Only a few people know everything because every oranization has levels of knowledge whereas 99.5% of members or participants have no clue of the real truth. Strong evidence of God with the sun moving around the flat earth, the flat earth surround by an ice wall and thousands of miles of frozen land. God placed the sun and moon, two great lights IN the firmament, not the earth. God says the sun and moon move and have circuits to "run." I'll get into the Dome that separates the waters above from the waters below the firmament.

Romans 1:18-25 KJV - For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Ok...

So its taken me this long to realize you are joking.
Good one!

G'night.
I'm not joking. You're blind and deaf. look me up in heaven and you'll say, "You tried to tell us to research and read what God plainly reveals." It makes no real difference in the doctrine and gospel I believe but it would sure help unbelievers or those on the fence. Do you believe in evolution and we're monkey men? Same kind of lie, I'm surprised so many are brainwashed so hard and don't see and hear.

Romans 1:18-25 KJV - For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

Ephesians 6:12-13 KJV - For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Last edited:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Pat, who cares if it’s flat? What difference does it make? Does it make the Bible fallible? You realize that that is the intent don’t you? You might not be affected by this but multitudes will and already are. The fallen nature of man created the theory of evolution to deny the existence of God. Flat earthers are going to deny the existence of God but claiming that history can not be trusted and especially religious historical teachings. Think about it. Who cares if it’s flat it is meaningless to the existence of a written word of God.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
FULL SERMON - Pastor Dean Odle lays out the Flat Earth to his congregation [emoji736]

This Pastor is good.

Good old Dean Odle probably has no clue how to study scripture and that’s why he is tossed too and fro by every wind of doctrine. Why would I take this guy’s word? Come on man. It’s me you’re talking to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.