Battle Talk ~ BR XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEVO

Documenting mans devolution
theo_victis said:
So, are you going to hunt down adulterers? Kids that disobey their parents? Does James 2 mean anything to you? Or is it something to ignore?
Ok I will be the first to ask since the rest of you are chicken. :chicken: Theo, how old are you?

theo_victis

Theo that statement is an indication of your intellectual honesty. Nobody on this thread stated or even hinted that "Christ's sacrifice means nothing on earth". Do you think people should take you seriously when you have misrepresented them so badly?

Are you following the debate? I am saying that we can experience forgiveness for our sins on earth avoiding the DP. Some of you are suggesting that we are ONLY absolved from punishment from Hell.

That is why I stated, so does Christ's sacrifice mean nothing for those on earth? I dont understand why this is so hard for you to comprehend.

theo_victis

Theo, how old are you?

I have a question for you, what does this have to do with anything? Are you implying that i am acting immature? But dont forget, Turbo can call me a dim witted lab rat and you rejoice. Hypocrite.

meL999

BANNED
Banned
capital punish ment ?????????

capital punish ment ?????????

i am the christ

can you imagine me throwing the switch ??????

you idiotes

the is no one here...no body in my head

dont faint

ONLTY THe OBSERVING

the real you and me == ONE

no misery self ha ha

forgivrness and compassion are automatic

worship music

:rolleyes:

Army of One

meL999 said:
i am the christ

can you imagine me throwing the switch ??????

you idiotes

the is no one here...no body in my head

dont faint

ONLTY THe OBSERVING

the real you and me == ONE

no misery self ha ha

forgivrness and compassion are automatic

worship music

:rolleyes:
:squint:

meL999

BANNED
Banned
satan is not evil, just a liar

JC told you THAT

and scared the dog sht out of U

too badd....turned Him into a religeion

$$$$$$$$

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
theo_victis said:
Yeah, you forgot painful too. Dont forget that we are to also eliminate fair trials.

Who ever said we should elimate fair trails? Why do you keep saying things like this?

DEVO

theo_victis said:
Are you following the debate? I am saying that we can experience forgiveness for our sins on earth avoiding the DP. Some of you are suggesting that we are ONLY absolved from punishment from Hell.

That is why I stated, so does Christ's sacrifice mean nothing for those on earth? I don't understand why this is so hard for you to comprehend.
Sadly it seems its you who is not following the debate (which is odd because you are in it!) :chuckle:

Theo in relation to the topic at hand "Capital Punishment" Jesus death on the cross means a great deal! Mainly that the death penalty is just. After all, it's God's chosen method of restitution to bring about the salvation of mankind.

Yet Jesus death on the cross does not change the way God instituted how governments should function.

- Taxes should still be paid even though Jesus died on the cross.
- Stealing is still a crime even though Jesus died on the cross.
- Adultery is still criminal even though Jesus died on the cross.
- Murder is still criminal even though Jesus died on the cross.

Jesus died on the cross to reconcile God to man for any individual that chooses to avail Himself to that saving payment for sin. Jesus didn't die on the cross to redefine government.

Therefore Jesus death on the cross has infinite value on earth and in heaven but that doesn't mean that I can skip paying my taxes. :)

meL999

BANNED
Banned
secret:::

this is heaven....that heaven at hand jc statement...remember????

dont panic, there is no death

whooops

ha ha

brb

DEVO

theo_victis said:

I have a question for you, what does this have to do with anything? Are you implying that i am acting immature? But dont forget, Turbo can call me a dim witted lab rat and you rejoice. Hypocrite.
Turbo's comment was funny, and meaningful. He was trying to tell you in a light hearted way that you kept making the same mistake over and over again. Even the nice folks here in the Battle Talk area were trying to help you out there and you simply ignored everyone and continued making the same mistake over and over and over again.

NEXT UP....
Theo you toss out more strawmen than the Wizard of Oz. Why don't you battle the actual idea's being presented to you instead of the false statements that you dream up?

theo_victis

Jesus died on the cross to reconcile God to man for any individual that chooses to avail Himself to that saving payment for sin. Jesus didn't die on the cross to redefine government.

I never said he did. This is like the 100th time i have had to say this. This debate is not about governments and their role in this. It is whether Christians should support the DP. Christians should not because principally, they have been forgiven for their sins, why should they condemn others to death for theirs?

This is not love! Love keeps no records of wrong:

1Co 13:5 It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

We are under the commandment of love not the law. The law was fullfilled by Christ. Christ stopped an execution. The early church did not tell Paul to go turn himself in for false imprisonment (something Turbo called kidnapping), and overseeing the death of a christian. Jesus didnt either.

This is so basic. What is loving about the DP? Should Christians support something that goes against God's command to love? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

theo_victis

Why don't you battle the actual idea's being presented to you instead of the false statements that you dream up?

I would if Turbo would have actually addressed the debate Topic. I would if I wouldnt continually be misrepresented by Turbo about my view on correction and discipline.

And really, you know I am not tossing straw men out there. If you have swift trials they are not going to be fair. You know that speed does not mean accuracy.

theo_victis

I don't think you know what that word means

Of course I know what it means. You are a hypocrite for telling me my ad hominem was immature but not doing the same for Turbo. You justified his. This is total crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.