ECT Back again to the Prager mistake which D'ism follows (identity vs behavior)

SaulToPaul 2

NEVER ON THIS EARTH!!!

Ezekiel
37:25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.

Where did the fathers dwell?

Interplanner

Hebrews
12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,
12:23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,
12:24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

I don't see you in here. You cannot inherit the new Jerusalem, no matter how badly you want to.

then you don't see yourself in Rom 3 when it says there is justification from our sins, or Rom 5 or 8, or Acts 13, or John 3:16 because you are probably not the world.

You are too demented to be handling the Bible.

It's the same group as 2:15 so I guess you must consider yourself death-proof to begin with.

Dealing with you is a colossal case either of ADD or dishonesty.

Interplanner

As a rabbi and conservative and identity-based thinker about Israel , he exempted Israel from questions about its behavior. "I would apply the ruLe of behavior to Judaism, but it doesnt apply" he said after saying the same thing of the homosexual conservative. The identity wins. "A Jew who is an atheist is still a Jew, but a Christian who is an atheist has forsaken their distinction."

If you can't hear the old covenant mindset in that you have no idea what your NT is saying, which is why your use of Hebrews (!!!) is an incessant disaster:

I don't see where you have even started to deal with his position. If 'a Jew who is an atheist is still a Jew' is true, then you are part of the defeat of the NT...which I was tending to see already, and will ruin the NT's and Christ's keeping the question on behavior not imagined 'identities.'

SaulToPaul 2

It does. 12:24 says so with 13:30.

You are the most dishonest handler of the Bible I have met.

Hebrews
12:24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

Hebrews
13:30 DOES NOT EXIST

You still cannot get into the new covenant, but you certainly qualify for the Body of Christ.

SaulToPaul 2

Ezekiel
37:25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.

Where did the fathers dwell?

:idunno:

Interplanner

The reason my posts are so long is because I answer all the questions that come to mind. Instead of your one liners that don't seem to remember anything 2 posts back.

"A Jew who is an atheist is still a Jew, but a Christian who is an atheist has forsaken their distinction."
That's the identity view trying to win against the behavior view. Spoken by a person known to be in the old covenant, and not a Christian. That is public record. You agree with him. You agree with someone under the old covenant and known not to be a Christian. You think there is a god in the NT who runs both programs. Do you get the point of the post now?

Danoh

The reason my posts are so long is because I answer all the questions that come to mind. Instead of your one liners that don't seem to remember anything 2 posts back.

"A Jew who is an atheist is still a Jew, but a Christian who is an atheist has forsaken their distinction."
That's the identity view trying to win against the behavior view. Spoken by a person known to be in the old covenant, and not a Christian. That is public record. You agree with him. You agree with someone under the old covenant and known not to be a Christian. You think there is a god in the NT who runs both programs. Do you get the point of the post now?

That is nonsense, IP - only an incompetent like Hagee makes that flesh identity distinction.

And only an incompetent and or someone either willfully ignorant or dishonest or both, continues to conclude that flesh identity distinction alone is the identity distinction that all Dispys hold to about the Jew.

"He came unto HIS OWN..."

BUT ONLY...

"as many" of HIS OWN "as RECEIVED Him, gave He power to become the sons of God...

"...even TO THEM which BELIEVE on HIS Name" John 1.

It is high time you quit with your error on this identity distinction between both kinds of Jew you wrongly assert is not a distinction held by Dispys.

Rom. 5: 6-8.

Interplanner

That is nonsense, IP - only an incompetent like Hagee makes that flesh identity distinction.

And only an incompetent and or someone either willfully ignorant or dishonest or both, continues to conclude that flesh identity distinction alone is the identity distinction that all Dispys hold to about the Jew.

"He came unto HIS OWN..."

BUT ONLY...

"as many" of HIS OWN "as RECEIVED Him, gave He power to become the sons of God...

"...even TO THEM which BELIEVE on HIS Name" John 1.

It is high time you quit with your error on this identity distinction between both kinds of Jew you wrongly assert is not a distinction held by Dispys.

Rom. 5: 6-8.

So if the contents of Hebrews are true--it's over with, it's replaced, it has disappeared--why go back to it with the 'believing' Jews? Why go against the 'there is no favoritism/distinction' passages of the letters?

Interplanner

[This area is blank because STP wrote nothing in a previous post. Isn't that a great way of explaining yourself?]

Do you have answers? Not that I can see. You believe in the kind of 'answers' that you can't actually explain

SaulToPaul 2

IP hypocrisy exposed,

Quote Originally Posted by Interplanner View Post
You are too demented to be handling the Bible.

Quote Originally Posted by Interplanner View Post
Those are transformational Marxist tactics. Avoid questions, impose the so-called doctrine, ridicule the opponent as mental.