Attn: godrulz, AMR and Sozo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Yes, I know.

Is this what AMR means by you changing what people write?

Mods should censure you for this nonsense.

I believe the Reformed, biblical truths that you do: justification by grace through faith apart from works. I have given the list many times of the same verses you would have to use to justify our belief.

This is why you make things personal rather than having mature, intelligent dialogue.

Here is another angle (which STP will think is legalistic because it is Jesus, not Paul):

Lk. 7:36-50

Sozo thinks I am like the Pharisees making legalistic works a condition of salvation.

In fact, I agree with Jesus who gets the order right: because we are saved and forgiven by grace through faith, we love God and others. We do not do these things in order to be saved.

Do I have to say this slower to convince sozo I am not lying? These are biblical principles. Am I really that stupid all these years? Is the Spirit unable to convince me I am that wrong if I am really possessed and legalistic?

Grace and faith gives us forgiveness, or life, as sozo prefers. Love, loving obedience, works, etc. follow this as He lives in and through us (cf. Paul in Eph. 2:10). I don't get the cart before the horse, so give up the straw man, dude. God's love releases man's love. To think this is legalistic is ignorance of biblical principles.

Likewise, many verses, especially Jesus and Paul talks about maturity, growth, and discipleship. Sozo wrongly thinks that these areas of sanctification or service or what I am claiming for initial justification, another straw man. Verses can be shown to establish that maturity, in some senses, is not automatic, does involve a process, and does take disciplines such as time in prayer and the Word, something Jesus Himself did as He grew in various aspects of His life (Jesus is perfect, yet Lk. 2:52). These disciplines are normative BECAUSE we are saved, not in order to be saved, another straw man attack from you know who.

I could go on and on, but let the reader decide. Sozo has sozoitis, so I pray for a miracle in his case:bang:

godrulz

Hall of Fame
No. It isn't.

Knight and I agree on some details, but not all things. As to whether Christians sin or not (apart from issues of how and when forgiven), Knight and I agreed against sozo. In other areas, Knight and sozo would be contrary to myself.

Be specific vs hasty generalizations.

The thread is there somewhere to objectively look at. Just because sozo eventually saw more light, does not mean we did not have to endure his dogmatism and insults when he did not see that light. This is pride, not humility, flesh, not spirit.

One should not presume to teach if they are not teachable. We will be accountable for every word and insult.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
That is what you said, read your post.

Post #? You have altered people's posts in the past to say the opposite of what they really wrote.

You can drop words or quote me when I am joking, out of context, but I never said I do not believe justification by grace through faith alone apart from works.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Click on the arrow next to your name. That is what it is there for.

That just gave me this post. Give me the post # where I said your quote of me. If you cannot, then this is an e.g. of lying by you, leaving you with even less credibility and integrity. If you can do it, then I will read the context. If there was a typo, I will edit it to reflect my true beliefs which are clear from many other posts.

Don't shut up until you put up.:drum:

Sozo

That just gave me this post. Give me the post # where I said your quote of me. If you cannot, then this is an e.g. of lying by you, leaving you with even less credibility and integrity. If you can do it, then I will read the context. If there was a typo, I will edit it to reflect my true beliefs which are clear from many other posts.

:bang:

You really are the stupidiest person on the planet.

Use the arrow next to your name in the post WHERE I QUOTED YOU, you moron!!!

:dunce:

Mr. 5020

:bang:

You really are the stupidiest person on the planet.

Use the arrow next to your name in the post WHERE I QUOTED YOU, you moron!!!

:dunce:
I read it. He took it our of context, as usual.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
I read it. He took it our of context, as usual.

I doubt he is that stupid. It must have been is usual joke playing because he was wrong and had no intelligent comeback to my affirmation of common truth showing him to be a fraud and liar in his dealings with me. Ignorance and immaturity, all in one package.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
As usual? Prove that one, pervert.

You gotta be kidding...it was not a joke. Do you think I contradict myself like an idiot (don't answer that).

Sozo says I deny justification by grace through faith.

I repeatedly say I affirm it as does he (including all the verses).

Sozo may think I say other things that undermine this, but this is due to his confusion on my sanctification, not justification, views (see recent Lk. 7 post).

As it stands, his quote is out of context and should be apologized for.

Perhaps he has a learning disability, mental illness, or is still trying to get my goat.

Sozo

Twice in one thread. :idunno:
I wanted to give you something to do, since it appears that is all you have in life is following me around to make yourself feel good.

Now go look in the mirror, adjust your collar, give yourself a big smile and tell God what a terrific guy you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.