Attention moral relativists... (HOF thread)

Goose

Admiral_Dimwit,

I'm almost certain Zakath never beat his kids. I wasn't even implying he did. I said, "he's like and abusive father" and I am like his son. He's talking down to me like a father talks to his son. I really have a hard time not laughing at you Admiral. Unbelievable.

admiral_d

Originally posted by Knight
Admiral, your an embarrassment to yourself.

Knight, when you post a message, you need to check your spelling...

That's "Admiral, you're an embarrassment to yourself."

Get it right next time, Knight....:rolleyes:

admiral_d

Originally posted by Goose
Admiral_Dimwit,

I'm almost certain Zakath never beat his kids. I wasn't even implying he did. I said, "he's like and abusive father" and I am like his son. He's talking down to me like a father talks to his son. I really have a hard time not laughing at you Admiral. Unbelievable.

Ah, again, showing that christlike behavior......

Goose

Admiral_D, the King of Hypocrites. Isn't there something in the bible about bearing false witness?

Knight,

We need to have a Hall of Hypocrisy or a Hall of Shame. Admiral would make a nice trophy.

admiral_d

Admiral_D, the King of Hypocrites. Isn't there something in the bible about bearing false witness?

Knight,

We need to have a Hall of Hypocrisy or a Hall of Shame. Admiral would make a nice trophy.

So, this is your version of Christlike behavior, eh goose? This is how you choose to treat people , who know you to be the malevolent person that you are....

Some ambassador for Christ you are.....:down:

Last edited by a moderator:

Goose

Originally posted by Admiral_D
The problem is ...[Zakath is] talking truth....Goose...You gotta know that.....

[Zakath is] more of a christian than you are, Goose....
Proverbs 24:24-25 "He that saith unto the wicked, Thou [art] righteous; him shall the people curse, nations shall abhor him: But to them that rebuke [him] shall be delight, and a good blessing shall come upon them."
John 3:20 "For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved."

Zakath

Resident Atheist
He's regressing and trying to justify himself and his past. He's like an abusive father, who made some wrong choices in life, and just needs to state his case. Although, the case is closed already. Zakath, is found guilty, on all counts, with no hope.
Wow, goose is playing psychologist, judge, jury, and probably just drooling over the thought of being my executioner.

"Little man, you've had a busy day.":rolleyes:

Unless he repents of his un-belief, and except the Lord as his savior.
Why would I "except the Lord"? So I can be like you? If that's my option, you'll find me running, not walking, to nearest exit gate of whatever non-heavenly afterlife you believe in... :rolleyes:

admiral_d

You actually know very little about me Zakath.

He and the world who comes here know enough to see how you reflect your god, Goose....That is what is impressing him and the rest of the world....

If you really want to really impress us, Goose. Try sitting at the feet of the Master and learn humility.....Kinda bitter going down, but it does you a world of good....:D

admiral_d

Admiral_D,

Just who's playing God here? Are you judging me again? Hypocrite!

There you go again, reflecting that magnanimous creator of yours.......

You know, Goose, if judging comes this easy, it makes me wonder why God gave us brains to tempt us with this "sin"....

If you are the christian that you claim to be, Goose, you might want to look up Eph 4:29, and follow it......:up:

admiral_d

And just how are my words corrupt? You're the hypocrite.

Is that how Jesus converted the world, goose, calling everyone "the hypocrite"?

I only see Jesus calling groups of people "hypocrites", but never was the word used in the presence of one on one dialgue, that is , with individuals. You on the other hand have been repleat calling people hypocrite and are quick to hide behind that "thou shalt not judge me" skirt of an arguement...You are afraid of facinng the greatest fear there is, Goose,.....yourself...

Those of us who have been there, know it....it's pretty plain, Goose...You had better sit at the feet of Jesus, because if you ever see yourself as we see you, you just might do something rash....:)

C

cirisme

Give me a break, admiral! He calls you "Hypocrite!" and you call him "unchristian."

Can you, in your opinion, judge whether someone else is a Christian?

Can you, in your opinion, judge anything about another human being?

Hank

This is a great thread. Goose reminds me of one of the reasons I left Christianity and went to following the teachings of Jesus. Based on the teaching of Jesus, Zak is closer to practicing the will of God than Goose will every be.

No offense intended Zak. :)

admiral_d

Originally posted by cirisme
Give me a break, admiral! He calls you "Hypocrite!" and you call him "unchristian."

Excuse me, but why should I give him a break? Does he deserve one? In what way? I don't think that he deserves a break because he doesn't show the fruits of a christian...

Can you, in your opinion, judge whether someone else is a Christian?

Yes I can...Jesus said that you shall know people by thier fruits...What fruit has Goose shown in his posts? [Turning to Zak-I am sorry Zak, but, in all fairness, I don't think you can call Goose's ' cooked goose ' a fruit!:) ]

He is insulting [ look at the names he has called me], he has insulted my intelligence [so what, that I am not the smartest cookie in the jar, I still have balls enough to play, and to play fairly]...You show me chapter and verse where Jesus did the same thing as that in the same context, and I will back off. K?

Can you, in your opinion, judge anything about another human being?

Excuse me???? are you saying that we are not allowed to judge what type of character another human being is??? Are you saying that the evidence that a person puts out is not enough to judge a person? Maybe you had better define what you mean by "JUDGE"? I think, biblically, it means that we have no concept if a person is going to hell or to heaven, so give up on trying to figure it out...But you do have the right to judge fruit of the individual as to whether it is good or bad or non-existant fruit...

The fruit of the spirit that Jesus was refering to is found in Gal. 5:22. But the fruit that I find that Goose is continously putting out is found in verse 20. Now, a good programer can "compare" these statements against what Goose is doing....I think that goose keeps comming up short....infact, he's down right negetive...

Jesus said that there were 3 types of trees...ones that gave fruit, fruit that refreshes the soul, 2] bad fruit, one's that are spoiled and no good to eat....3] lots of folage, but no fruit...

You tell me, Cisme, what type of fruit does Goose exhibit?

C

cirisme

Excuse me, but why should I give him a break? Does he deserve one? In what way? I don't think that he deserves a break because he doesn't show the fruits of a christian...

First, it's Christian. Second, get some glasses. I said "Give me a break." :rolleyes: Which, FYI, is a well known slang phrase.

He is insulting [ look at the names he has called me], he has insulted my intelligence [so what, that I am not the smartest cookie in the jar, I still have balls enough to play, and to play fairly]...You show me chapter and verse where Jesus did the same thing as that in the same context, and I will back off. K?

Interesting, everything you accuse him of doing you are guilty of yourself.

Excuse me???? are you saying that we are not allowed to judge what type of character another human being is??? Are you saying that the evidence that a person puts out is not enough to judge a person?

Admiral_deception, Mind showing me where I said any of that?

But you do have the right to judge fruit of the individual as to whether it is good or bad or non-existant fruit...

Tell me, have you held that view long?

On 30th of June, 2002 in the year of our Lord at 0958 hours you said the following, and I quote:

Tell me, what right do Christians have to "judge others"

That was said here if you want to go back and edit it. :rolleyes: FYI: I have saved a copy of this page so that even if you do edit it, you won't escape. :D

The fruit of the spirit that Jesus was refering to is found in Gal. 5:22. But the fruit that I find that Goose is continously putting out is found in verse 20.

V20:"Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies..."

Idolatry: I don't see him worshipping flase gods.
Witchcraft: I don't see him casting spells
Hatred: I don't see any hate. In fact I see the opposite, someone who loves enough to point out the truth.
Variance: Don't see any of that?
Emulations: None of that...
Wrath: None of that...
Strife: It is you, my friend, that is causing this.
Seditions: None of that...
Heresies: You have yet to find a place of scripture that goose contradicts.

Perhaps you could narrow it down?

Jesus said that there were 3 types of trees...ones that gave fruit, fruit that refreshes the soul, 2] bad fruit, one's that are spoiled and no good to eat....3] lots of folage, but no fruit...

What's "folage"[sic]?

You tell me, Cisme, what type of fruit does Goose exhibit?

[sarcasm]You're such a great judge and know so much more than I, you tell me.[/sarcasm]