ECT Attention! Everyone who doesn't like MAD!

Attention! Everyone who doesn't like MAD!

• It denies water baptism.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It denies the place of the Law in the life of the believer.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

john w

Hall of Fame
No.

To believe Christ is to do what He says.

=spammed for the 666th time, which, once again, is this troll's admission, that she does not "believe Christ," as she does not "do what he says" here(amongst many others):

Mark 1 KJV

44 and saith unto him, See thou say nothing to any man: but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer for thy cleansing those things which Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.

Luke 18 KJV

22 Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.

Fraud.Con "lady." Poser. Scammer.

heir

TOL Subscriber
If God promises (gospel) is to save you, He legally contracts (covenant) to name and direct His will towards you.

Get it?

Covenant and Gospel are part of the same binding Last Will and Testament of God written to, for the benefit of, His named children.
more babbling

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Student X has threatened the Mods that they better; "Give this Jerk (GM) a
healthy "What for" OR he'll do it personally! I'm getting mighty scared! Ha ha

heir

TOL Subscriber
Go and have fun with this on TOL

Our King stands, whether y'all like to dispensationalist an all. Youve provided another example of men.

vs.

Colossians 3:1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
LazyA wants me to be "be-headed" StudentX wants the Mods to beat me down
verbally or he'll do the job himself! (Wonder what that means?) And, the new
guy on the block "vfirestormv" is trying to "neg-rep" me to death! Oh, my!!