ECT Attention! Everyone who doesn't like MAD!

Attention! Everyone who doesn't like MAD!

• It denies water baptism.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It denies the place of the Law in the life of the believer.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Doom

I thought you put me on ignore . . . oh the irony!

:crackup:
That's not irony, and I just don't know how to use the ignore feature.

What you said to heir is irony, because you are the most arrogant, self-righteous, hypocrite on this forum.

You have have repeatedly claimed that your behavior is as perfect as God the Father (Matt 5:48), thus qualifying yourself as worthy of salvation.

You have also repeatedly stated that ALL mid-Acts dispensationalists (MAD) are not accepted by God, for salvation, because their behavior does not meet the same level as yours.

Luke 18:9-14

Nang

TOL Subscriber
That's not irony, and I just don't know how to use the ignore feature.

What you said to heir is irony, because you are the most arrogant, self-righteous, hypocrite on this forum.

You have have repeatedly claimed that your behavior is as perfect as God the Father (Matt 5:48), thus qualifying yourself as worthy of salvation.

You have also repeatedly stated that ALL mid-Acts dispensationalists (MAD) are not accepted by God, for salvation, because their behavior does not meet the same level as yours.

Luke 18:9-14

I have never said I was perfect like God the Father. If you want to accuse me of that, you had better provide a quote, or be proven a liar.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I'm not sure why you aid that, but I wasn't made a partaker of God's promise in Christ by covenant, but by the gospel Ephesians 3:6 KJV

The Gospel is Covenant, and the Covenant is Gospel.

So how were you made a partaker . . . of what exactly?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I quoted scripture.

Quoting scripture does not equate with comprehending, believing, or obeying scripture.

There are multitudes of unsaved persons; atheists and ungodly sorts of all kinds, who routinely quote scripture to bolster their own wicked ideas.

Such practice means NOTHING . . .